𝑰𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝑳�...

By ILuvMuichiroTokito

(づ^ᗨ^)づ THIS Story is dedicated to @Tartie_Lemon_Bun This is a Muichiro Tokito X Female Reader. (Mature/ cont... More

Author Note. Pleas Read! (You wont understand if you dont)
☁🌫Distrust🌫☁
☁🌫Blackout🌫☁
Real Quick A/N
☁🌫Remember🌫☁
118 reads!
☁🌫Panic🌫☁
☁🌫~Whatever I Say~🌫☁
☁🌫Operation!!!🌫☁
☁🌫Obsession🌫☁
☁🌫Obsession-Part Two🌫☁
☁🌫Smile Please?🌫☁
☁️ 🌫You cant do that to him! 🌫☁️
☁🌫Diamond🌫☁
☁🌫Request 💠 Demand🌫☁
☁🌫Picture Perfect🌫☁
☁🌫Yes...it is-Part 1🌫☁
Yes...it is - Part 2
Yes...it is - Part 3
Extremely Important Note!
☁️🌫Do..you...L-🌫☁️
☁️🌫A Leap of Faith🌫☁️
☁️🌫Letters🌫☁️
🌫 ☁️Mine☁️🌫
A/N (MUST READDDD!!!!!!)
🔞☁️🌫Innocent: Part 1 🌫☁️ 🔞
🔞☁️🌫Innocent: part 2🌫☁️🔞
New update release date:
7?!...no...8?!!!
Ok so...(Yeah, pls read you guys)
WARNING
🍋What Did You Just Say? Part-2🍋
Final: Isn't The Moon Lovely?
Vote for next story

🍏☁️What did you just say? Part-1 ☁️🍏

4.2K 71 1.8K
By ILuvMuichiroTokito

ITS FINALLY HEEERRREEEE!!!!!! ok so dont be too mad 😅.....I know its been forever since ive published. Anyways, guess what? I survived my first weeek of school! But....I got sick. So now ive been sitting in bed all day writing. So here! Also the lemon will be in part two. DONT WORRY, that one is coming out almost back to back with this one. 

Thank you, and please dont mentally kill me <3 -Addy

(Also, that picture has a lot of Muichiro RIZZ! ITS GOT THE SIDE SMIRK TOOOOO)

I stand incredibly still in front of the door as Uzui stares us down. "I...had to leave because I left without permission. And because it was boring in that room you left me in."

To my side, I see Muichiro's left eye twitch and Uzui hums. "So, you left that room to stay in Muichiro's room."

Ugh for fucks sake. I smile, "Its more...comfortable in there."

Mitsuri gasps, "You guys are so adorable! Don't you think so Muichiro?" Why is she asking Muichiro? OH WAIT! She doesn't know that we confessed.

Muichiro looks at me and smiles. His smile...dazes me. Its like were the only two people in the world.

Outside of my trance, everyone seems shocked. Havent they seen him smile before?

"Adorable is an understatement Mitsuri." He responds. The love hashira's eyes widen, "T-T-T-THATS SO CUUUTTTEEE!!!!" She squeals.

I smile and notice Yume motioning me to come towards her. "Hey, I'll be right back." I tell them.

"If not adorable...then what?" I whisper to Muichiro. A visible blush coats his face as I head towards Yume.

"Whats up Yume?" I ask. She smiles widely, "You owe me one Y/n."

Owe her? Why? What happened?

"How...come?"

"I took all the workers out to town last night. I figured...you had some making up to do with muichiro." She says, wiggling her eyebrows.

I blush HARD, "U-Uh, I-Thank you."

Yume looks at the distracted Hashira, and then back to me. "Soooo....How was it?"

I CANT BELIEVE IT! WHY IS SHE FANGIRLING OVER THIS?! "Y-Yume! T-That's an odd question!"

We look at the Hashira again, and this time I notice the corner of Muichiro's lips lift. That Bastard! He's Listening!!!

"Just answer it! I wont let you leave until then." She crosses her arms.

I sigh, "I-It was...umm...breathtaking. For sure."

Yume laughs at my embarrassment, "Breathtaking? Well I'm sure it was! I mean, is he muscular? Did his long hair get in the way of things? What about your hair? Ooh, did he take the lead? Were you embarrassed? Do you think you could have taken most control? Was he-"

I slap my hand to her mouth. "Yume!"

"Just answer the questions!" She whines.

"Can I go then?"

"Yes. After you answer the questions."

"Fine."

I cover my face from embarrassment. Then I lower my voice so that maybe people cant hear me. Well...with Uzui it's a lost cause.

"Umm. Yes he's definitely muscular. No, his hair didn't get in the way. Its really soft, especially the turquois tips . My hair didn't get in the way. He took the lead; im pretty sure he knew what he was doing. Perhaps pretending he didn't. Yes, I was super embarrassed. And um...maybe I could have had more control?" I answered quickly.

"Wow. Did I really ask that much questions?"

I nod.

"Just one more...do you...love him? Like would you marry him one day?"

Out of pure amusement, I stay quiet but nod my head quickly and smile. Its like now were both fangirling about how much I love Muichiro. I wonder if that will bug him? Not being able to hear my answer. Hehe. Definitely.

Yume gets back to work and I head back to the group. "Sorry for the wait!" I say innocently.

Meanwhile, Muichiro was staring holes into the side of my face. I almost laugh.

"Are you ok Mui?" I ask cutely. No answer. Just a clenched fist.

"So what are we doing today?" Tanjiro asks. "Oh! Well, heres what we have planned. First, we'll go get breakfast, then we will head to the city and do some kyudo (archery)! After that, we can decide what else to do. That sound good?" Mitsuri asks.

I nod my head, and it seems everyone else agrees as well. As we begin towards town, I realize that the last time we went out, was at the festival. That's when Muichiro asked if I loved him. And its when I said yes.

Time Skip~ About an hour

Finally, we get to town and decide on a place to eat breakfast. I order a plate of pancakes, while next to me, Muichiro orders......some...daikon.

Inosuke, who is in front of me eats like a pig, but the others eat...properly.

I take a bite of my pancakes and smile, "Umai!"

Everyone looks at me. "Y/n...were you close with Rengoku-San?" Mitsuri asks.

......Rengoku. "Yes, I got to know him a bit before he left. Also, we talked a lot after he died. Remember, I could talk to spirits?"

(Guys, I honestly forgot about this, so im just trying to get it out of the way. I rushed the beginning soooo badly)

When they nod, I continue, "Well...I cant talk to them anymore. The last thing I heard was Yoriichi saying 'A demon's strength is nothing compared to the power of a determined human.' and Rengoku..."

I swallow, "And rengoku saying 'If you are feeling disheartened, that you are somehow not enough, set your heart ablaze. Dry your eyes and look ahead.' So that's exactly what I did."

The room grows a bit quiet...but the silence is quickly abandoned. "Y/n, can I try a bite of your pancakes?" Zenitsu asks. Before I could tell him to go for it, the plate was no longer in front of me. Instead, Muichiro was holding it.

"No. Her food isn't up for grabs." He says sternly.

"Muichiro its fine..."

He then takes my chopsticks and takes a bite of my pancakes which 'Isnt up for grabs'.

"Hey, how come you can have some, but he cant?" I ask. Meanwhile; everyone was staring at us.

"Because your Mine. Not his."

Muichiro's POV

I look down at my food and slightly smirk at how uncomfortable Y/n had gotten.

"Woah woah woah woah woah. Muichiro what makes you think you can claim her? She's not an object." Zenitsu asked

I notice Tanjiro was kicking him underneath the table.

Well, you know what...this is a pretty good scenario.

"Well. Aren't you mine Y/n?" I ask innocently.

HA. It's not like she can deny it. Not with the marks I left on her. Oh how I easy would it be to just show them right now?

Gosh she's being so vulnerable. And that's not helping my excitement.

"Muichiro that's inappropriate." She says, slightly glaring at me.

"Now, let's talk about something else. Uzui, how's your arm?"

As they talk I completely tune them out.

What in God's creation is she thinking? She didn't even admit it!

But you know what...as soon as she realizes-

"Hey. Muichiro. Whatcha doing?"

I snap out of my thoughts and look at Tengen.

"What?"

"Your just staring at your plate. Didn't you hear a word we just said?" Obanai sighs.

I ignore his comment and look around. "Where's Y/n?"

"Well she went to the bathroom. The girls are waiting for her by this little jewelry shop. I guess when we're done over there, we'll go do that kyudo thing."

I nod, "alright, you guys go, I'll wait for Y/n."

Before they could argue, I left towards the bathroom and waited by the door.

When Y/n stepped out I grabbed her wrist.

"Geez! You scared me Muichiro!"

"Whatever. Let's go."

Soon after arriving at the shop, everyone split to look for stuff to bye.

Honestly, I don't think I'm going to find anything I like in a JEWELRY store. But let's be realistic here...maybe I could find-

Suddenly I hear laughter. Not the fun, playful laughter, but the mocking type.

I look past the corner and see two females laughing at Y/n.

"Wow, do you really think jewelry is going to make you look pretty? Ugh, how pathetic."

My insides churn and my face heats up.

I calmly walk out from the hiding spot as they look at me.

Y/n looks obviously upset, while the girls stare in awe.

"Well who's this cutie?" One asks

The other holds up a pair of earrings and a necklace.

"Say hottie, don't you think these will look good on me?" She asks, moving her hair to the side; revealing her bare neck.

I mentally laugh.

Does she think her neck is doing something to me? I mean...if it was Y/n's...that's a different story.

"Because of how ugly you both are, I'd feel bad for any kind jewelry as pretty as those to be on you. It's a shame they have to be touched by such dull figures."

I lace my fingers with Y/n's and walk her away those pests.

"Thank you..." she said quietly. I nodded.

Why is she acting like this? Those girls are just brats.

She let go of my hand while wondering off towards the other side of the store.

I stand there, fighting off my frustration.

Time skip~

After a while we regrouped in the middle of the shop.

"Alright! Who wants to go shoot some arrows?" Mitsuri asks excitedly.

Personally, I wanted to ask if we could use live targets...but then again, the yellow haired boy would make too easy of a shot.

Once we all decide to leave, I remembered what I told Y/n earlier.

"Just so you know, I'll pounce on you any minute we get alone."

Not to mention,

"Your in for it."

Heh. I betcha she thought she had it easy. Well, the day has just started.

...

Now that I think about it though...earlier when she was talking to Yume...did she say she loves me or not?

That was stupid on my part. If I hadn't had let her know I was listening, she would have answered out loud.

I mean...does she want to marry me one day?

Time skip~ (at the archery place)

"Ooohh!!! I got a pink bow!" Mitsuri says happily.

"I got a turquoise one!" Y/n says, playing with Mitsuri.

And playing is not an overstatement...

You would think playing with a bow and arrows wouldn't be allowed.

I stand in front of a target and aim.

My arrow hit right in the middle of the target. How boring.

I notice that Y/n is slightly having a hard time.

Before Tanjiro can go help her, I stop him.

"I'll help her." I say, walking towards Y/n. As she relaxes from her position, I come up behind her and grab her arms.

"Just relax." I whisper, moving my arms onto hers.

At first she tenses, then relaxes.

"Your going to keep hold of the bow and slide the tip of the arrow back." I say lowly.

She complies and gets into position. Then I whisper into her ear, "You'll find out who you belong to"

"Huh?!" Y/n let's go of the arrow and whips around to look at me.

I smirk, "Nice, you really know how to hit the spot."

Her eyes widen even more as I mentally laugh at my dirty remark.

"I mean it!" I say pointing towards the target.

After all...she hit the center.

Before she can say anything, I walk back to my spot and start to draw back another arrow.

Once again, my arrow hits the target. I sigh and start walking away towards a small building. "I'll be right back, I have to use the restroom."

I look back and notice her following me with her arms crossed. HA. I knew she'd come after me. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 322 47
"The moons beautiful tonight, isn't it?" . . . . (Under some editing, changes coming up: Rewrite the first few chapters, remove a character, and edit...
70.4K 2.3K 61
A story about how two friends fall into a peaceful lake. What seemed like a simple accident turns into a complete nightmare when they realised that t...
47.9K 1K 19
you're y/n tokito. Yuichiro and Muichiros older sister. Who the wind hashira slowly falls in love with throughout the years working together Age: 17...
322K 9K 41
𝐁𝐍𝐇𝐀 x 𝐊𝐍𝐘 [𝐌𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐨 𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐨 𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫] ╰┈➤𝐈𝐆𝐔𝐑𝐎 𝐘/𝐍 is not any normal teenager or student you come across, s...