☁️🌫Letters🌫☁️

Whew. I Back! Did you miss me? HAHA Probably not my annoying self. I know you missed Muichiro though ;) ㊙ (That means mist)

Recap:

Muichiro's POV

After I ask a million of questions, I come up with a result: I am...oh...I forgot the word. 

Y/n's POV (You are heading to the Entertainment district)

"Y/n are you sure you should be coming with us?" Uzui asks. "I would hate for this to go wrong with you here..."

Currently I am sitting in a wagon with Inosuke, Zenitsu, Tanjiro, and Uzui.

I look at Uzui with disbelief. "You really don't think I can handle myself do you?"

...

"No not really."

I sigh, "Its fine. I have my blade, and I have you all."

I see Tanjiro grimace. "I'm more worried about...when you get back..." Uzui laughs.

When I get back? What's wrong with that?

"Because Muichiro will probably be worried when you get back." Tanjiro agrees.

"Oh! Your worried about Muichiro...it's ok! I left a letter!" I smile.

Tanjiro-"....."

Uzui-"......"

Zenitsu-"..........."

Inosuke-"HAHA YOUR GUNNA GET YOUR ASS BEAT!"

Huh?!?!

"W-What do you mean?!" I question.

Uzui facepalms "Y/n. Geez. I thought he knew you were coming."

"Umm. No...I figured he'd not let me go..."

This time I hear a loud thump. I look over to see that Tanjiro is missing.

"Umm. Tanjiro?"

"Uh. Right...here..." A voice groans.

Heheh I see. Tanjiro fell back...Out of the wagon.

Once he gets back, I cross my arms. "You guys are being mean."

"W-Well Y/n...you're his tsuguko. You should have told him..." Tanjiro says, rubbing the back of his head.

Ugh. I can't argue with him. That kind look of his.

Uzui coughs, "Y/n, you think we're mean? You shoved Muichiro hard last night."

...

...........

I slowly look at Uzui. "You were there...?"

He laughs, "No of course not! Well...not really. I simply heard. I was let in by Yume. She said that you were upstairs."

I let my jaw drop

"I went to ask if you were coming...but then I heard you yell at Muichiro...."

I think I know where this is going.

"...And then I left so I didn't interrupt the argument."

I sigh in relief. Thank goodness he didn't hear the rest.

"After he kissed you."

All heads snap towards me.

"I-"