Ok so...(Yeah, pls read you guys)

So you guys...I'm really frustrated with myself rn. 

(I'm sorry this isnt an update but its actually important)

This is my first story and it was SUPPOSED to be innocent because like, I'm 14 and Muichiro is 14...but to be honest I LOVE describing kiss scenes, and I guess I got a bit too detailed and then It just got dirty.

Because honestly, I have a sort-of dirty teenage mind (Maybe I'll grow out of it?)

I didnt expect people to actually read this story so when people did I was happy, but then I realized when I was writing all the dirty stuff, that it should be on Mature.

Theres a problem with that though. I should put it on mature, but that means any of you guys that are under 18, cant read this story anymore. Thats why I put some warnings up in the description.

Ive been thinking, and do you guys think I should raise the age to like, 16? Because I read the wattpad guideline again and 16 is an OK age for intimate stuff ig. 

So, that being said I really want to apologize for that. I just thought it was ok for me since were the same age, but I didn't think about you guys. 😔

Also, The chapter that just came out is sort of continued from the lemon, so I will try to figure something out for those who skipped the lemon. LOL, have any ideas?

I can say, the next chapter will have some smut and probably another lemon, so if you dont want to read that then please wait until after that chapter.

Once again, I love you guys, and I'm VERY sorry. I honestly have no idea what to do. But I'm going to finish this story. I think It will be complete before the end of the month 😊

Ok, I'll show something happy now LOL. Heres a picture of my cats! (when they were tiny lol)

Thats Raph

Thats Raph. Now hes super fat lol

 Now hes super fat lol

This is Mikey. Sadly he passed away in December before Christmas. Its too bad, he was really young. 😔

I would show a picture of me, but I havent sent any over to my computer yet lol.

OH! Another thing, I'm going to have to be getting up at like 4:30 because my bus comes at 5:47 so my updates will probably be during the day or at night before 12. My next chapter should be done by tonight or tomorrow night.  (I dont know if my sister is having it tonight)