Hinobi band archive the Bit P...

By 0valeyes

(set during the Oval holding down the Fort event) with all the know leads on Hinobi all used up Ovalsan is no... More

Opening cinematic
G-1: tutorial
G-1: Level one
G-1:level 2
Game one Oval brake one: What are they thinking?
G-1: Level 3
G1: Level 4
Game one Oval brake part two: Weapon and multiplayer
G1: Level 5
G1: Final level
Outro/Data mind
Game Two: Serial experiments Lain.
The arrival.
the occupant
The occupation part two
Oval brake three: What the different: serial experiment Lane
The occupation part three
The Occupation part four
The Occupation part five
The Leaving and the returning
Outro:Data mine
Game three: repo the interactive Genetic Opera.
Final game: Starship troopers Chrono Troopers.
closing cinematic

Game one: Pie-lo

1 0 0
By 0valeyes

Description: With what look like a pie plates hang over the skies on the farming plant of Barnton the amnesiac Sandy Strawwood by her dog tag is one of the many Farm hands to the cake rolls Pharmacy until she started baking with smells that are reconnecting with her memories, with the pie plate drawn the attention of other food group themes threats Sandy must be the Berry chief once more.

-Traval between the Pie-lo and Barnton in this HD FPS 32-bit farming Sim hybrid.

-Fram resources in forged weapons and ammo fights threats on both on the Pie-lo and Barnton.

-Set-up local defenses to hold off from Invaders and bandits.

-play as other Bartans to reach places on the Pie-lo where others can't and recruit Farm hands to maintain the farm.

-offer harvest the guy statue to upgrade your weapons and tools.

-intro-

Andrew: Strawberry Shortcake as a Spartan....what are they thinking?

Ovalsan: Hmm maybe to replace Starship Troopers as I tries to push the envelope with strawberry shortcake to show that she can be more than a cutesy platformer.

Andrew: those like her and guns don't mix.

Ovalsan: mascot shooters, does have a nice ring.

Andrew: No no bad idea very bad idea.

Ovalsan: where's the thought anyway.

-Start game-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309 136 16
From the investigation notes of Ovalsan Ivan Rick Winter life in his town of Flowering hope County where are most of the adults outside his middle sc...
31.5K 1.4K 35
This story contains mainly PeteWay.... KentaKim.... NorthSonic... WinnerDean ships.... there will be charliebabe and alanjeff but mostly it'll be upe...
763 231 67
Sequel to the Oval Memoir you have read all that Ovalsan Ivan know about the Multiverse now you will know what he did and learned the truth of most...
1K 303 34
Kelly Chadbourne is a Foster girl with so many secrets that she need to know about herself but and end up in Nintendo land a world in conflict with M...