โ”โ”โ”๐“๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ข๐œ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž .๏ฝก*๏พŸ...

By xoxewonzzn

Read to found out about the story . .Top soobin Bottom yeonjun ship: Taegyu, yeonbin . More

Introduction
ฤ†hรกแน•tรฉล• Tแบƒล‘
Cอ›hอ›aอ›pอ›tอ›eอ›rอ› Tอ›hอ›rอ›eอ›eอ›
Cอ›hอ›aอ›pอ›tอ›eอ›rอ› Fอ›oอ›uอ›rอ›
Cอ›hอ›aอ›pอ›tอ›eอ›rอ› Fอ›iอ›vอ›eอ›
Cอ›hอ›aอ›pอ›tอ›eอ›rอ› Sอ›iอ›xอ›
Cฬพhฬพaฬพpฬพtฬพeฬพrฬพ sฬพeฬพvฬพeฬพnฬพ
Cฬพhฬพaฬพpฬพtฬพeฬพrฬพ Eฬพiฬพgฬพhฬพtฬพ
Cฬพhฬพaฬพpฬพtฬพeฬพrฬพ Nฬพiฬพnฬพeฬพ
Cอ›hอ›aอ›pอ›tอ›eอ›rอ› Tอ›eอ›nอ›
Cอ›hอ›aอ›pอ›tอ›eอ›rอ› Eอ›lอ›eอ›vอ›eอ›nอ›
Cฬพhฬพaฬพpฬพtฬพeฬพrฬพ Tฬพwฬพeฬพlฬพvฬพeฬพ
Cฬพhฬพaฬพpฬพtฬพeฬพrฬพ tฬพhฬพiฬพrฬพtฬพeฬพeฬพnฬพ
Cฬพhฬพaฬพpฬพtฬพeฬพrฬพ Fฬพoฬพuฬพrฬพtฬพeฬพeฬพnฬพ
Cฬพhฬพaฬพpฬพtฬพeฬพrฬพ Fฬพiฬพfฬพtฬพeฬพeฬพnฬพ
Cฬพhฬพaฬพpฬพtฬพeฬพrฬพ sฬพiฬพxฬพtฬพeฬพeฬพnฬพ
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty one
Chapter Twenty two
Chapter Twenty three
Chapter Twenty four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter Twenty seven
Chapter Twenty eight
Chapter twenty Nine

Chapter ร”รฑรฉ

1.6K 89 68
By xoxewonzzn

.
.
.
Author POV

People from rich and mafia families was entering the Venue , to attend the wedding of son of the Mafia Mr Kang . The place was already crowed and who got the attention was the guy sitting at the front table near the stage .

He was wearing white plain shirt, with black blazer over it and black pants. His hair was sticked back which made his forehead exposed and making him look more attractive.

He was playing with the glass filled with red wine , while enjoying the decoration of the place around him . He put the glass near his lips and take a sip of his red wine .

He was looking around the Venue with a serious look and he was alone until a young lady come and sit down across the table .

"I am still wondering how this all happened" the girl said with a kind of disbelief as the guy looked at him with a small smirk .

"Why are you thinking about this like it's your wedding? It's taehyun who is getting married not you Sunny" the guy replied as the girl who's name was Sunny rolled her eyes and learn back to the chair .

"Shut up oppa! I am just wondering because a person like taehyun is getting married that's unexpected " Sunny said .

"Then it will be a miracle if I get married right?" The guy chuckled then again take a sip from his alcohol.

"I don't think you will ever get married soobin oppa" Sunny mumbled as she take her glass of wine .

"You know me so well huh?" He said. Sunny looked at him then reply, "we know each other for such a long time okay? So of course I know about you so well mister" .

Soobin turned his head to the stage and let out a chuckled while looking at the decoration for wedding.

"May I ask you one thing?" Soobin turned to his best friend as he give her a signal to continue what she wants to say .

"What's your opinion about love?" Soobin raised a eyebrow at her then lean closer to the table .

"Why are you asking this?" He said with a Deep and low tone as sunny also lean towards the table and place her face at her palm then said , "for my own curiosity, now you're telling me or not" .

"Well, love is like drugs you know, it's give you pleasure and privilege , it made you feel attached to the person and boom! You fall in love with the person and want to stay by the person forever" soobin said but suddenly he let out a bitter chuckled and look at her again. "And it's according to those people, not me".

"According to me , love is a useless thing, it give you pain , suffer , depression in total it's a waste of time , finding a true love will take you eternal but at the end when you thought that you find your true lover that's the time , the person broke your heart and left you without caring about you, without even thinking what will happen to you after leaving you so love is a useless" soobin said and looked away from her .

"And taehyun already had experience over it" soobin added more with a serious as sunny sighed .

"Wow damn it dude, now I am regretting to ask you this" Sunny said as she got up from her chair and was about to go away but soobin stopped her.

"Where the hell are you going now , the wedding is about to start within some moments?" Soobin asked with a eyebrow raised .

"I will be back soon" Sunny said and walked out of the Venue for some fresh air as soobin again turned his head to the front .

At the room

A guy with dark brown coloured haired was sitting inside the room with a upset look . Well it was supposed be a happy day for him but when it's a forced marriage, he was forced to marriage someone he don't have any idea.

His family went through a huge loss in their company and so they need a huge help to get up from this huge loss of financial statements but no one thought to help choi family until his father agree with Kang family.

The Kang industry, the most famous and strong business industry after the CSB corporation, CSB corporation let's talk about this later . Kang family hold a huge power at business industry world along with soobin.

They agreed with help them but what they will get in back? Maybe you're thinking they just give beomgyu as pay back then yeah , you're thinking right .

They come at this conclusion that taehyun will marry beomgyu, at first taehyun family didn't agree with this mostly taehyun step mother. Mr Kang agreed but she didn't.

But when Taehyun grandfather saw beomgyu, it's become final that beomgyu is marrying taehyun and now he is sitting here . He is not blaming anyone for this because the proposal was given by his own family , not by the kang family.

Taehyun can't help but to agree with this because taehyun Grandfather was only person he respects at his family beside his sisters . His mother was a selfish person as his father who was rude and cold .

Having no options, he agreed with this because he really respect and love his grandfather.

Now the time comes today , today is his wedding, without any love , any feelings he is going to marry someone. He wish his life with that person just went good because his father was a total jerk towards him .

Beomgyu mother left his father when he was kid , he have a older brother who was also turned out like a jerk like his father. They always made beomgyu feel down for nothing, always blame him for something he didn't even did .

So now he is hoping at least his life after the marriage went good but boy was really wrong about this .

Suddenly someone come and said that the wedding will start soon so he need to go now . He nod his head and let out a sigh , ready to accept what is coming into his life

Let's talk about CSB corporation now, the Most famous company and Always in number one at every charts of business. It's owned by none other but by Choi soobin .

The company has highly skilled workforce management. It's earn like $54.34 Billions over a every year . The company is also famous over the world wide. Let's talk about the mafia world , soobin also hold a large power in there .

He was the most strongest mafia under the world of mafias . Police try to arrest him for 13 times and they fail at each attempts. So they just give up in this .

By Gambling, loan sharking , drug trafficking, his net worth is like 1.2 Billions
Over a year , so now you can got the idea how rich and dangerous is soobin .

That's was just about them so let's get into the story .

Soobin looked at his back when he heard the door open of the venue , taehyun was already at the stage, looking dead serious like he don't have any expression at his face.

Soobin saw the guy entered the place with being a lady which must be his manager.
"He is beautiful tho" soobin heard sunny said as he turned his head back to her .

"Yes he is like it's so rare to find such a beautiful guy like this , honestly taehyun is lucky to have" soobin said as he looked at the younger who was standing at the stage .

Beomgyu come and stood in front taehyun, he don't have enough strength to look up to saw his future husband. He have saw taehyun before for one time at the dinner but the rage at the older eyes still Haunt him so he can't make eye contact with him

The priest come and soon the wedding started as everyone was watching the new couple.

"You guys may kiss now" the priest said but beomgyu heart beat stop at this . Like what will happen now , if taehyun even want this . Suddenly taehyun said that made the crowd went silent .

"Can I skip this because I don't want to" taehyun said like this meant nothing.
"But son you need to" The priest said .

"This marriage meant nothing to me so I am not doing it, are we done now?" Taehyun said to the priest with a cold tone as the priest slowly nod his head .

Taehyun just got down from the stage and walked out of the venue like he didn't even look back at beomgyu who was stand there with heavy heart and teary eyes .

Soobin saw taehyun walking out of the the Hall as he also got the up from his chair and walked out of the hall with his hands inside his pockets..

Sunny was sitting there like what actually just happened . She looked back at the guy who was stood there while looking at the ground.

She might be cold and savage but she is also kind so she really feel bad for the guy. Holding his tears back , Beomgyu also walked down the stage and went outside.

Sunny also thought to leave because the other peoples was already leaving so she got up and started to head towards the out with her purse .

So how was the first part , let me know the bellow about your thoughts on the first part, don't forget to vote and follow me.

Love you guys , take care of yourself ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 9.1K 40
๐—–๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ถ ๐—ฌ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ท๐˜‚๐—ป ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ผ...
176K 9.2K 52
[COMPLETED] Yeonjun, a model student who has dreams of becoming a doctor someday, is forced to tutor Soobin, who is the school's arrogant jock. Yeonj...