the idol and the student | ji...

By kikolumious

in which jeonghan is an idol in seventeen and joshua is a student. highest rankings ! #7 - jihan (04092023) c... More

one .
two .
three .
four .
filler chap 1 !
filler chap 2 !
six .
seven .
eight .
nine .
ten .
eleven .
twelve .
filler chap. 3!
thirteen .
fourteen .
authors note

five .

325 8 26
By kikolumious

when joshua finished school , 1 day before caratland , jeonghan's pov

we decided to surprise joshua at his graduation , and since we didn't want all the attention to be on us , only minghao , coups , chan and i went to joshua's graduation . we did travel to busan for this , but it doesn't matter . we had bodyguards outside .

"hong jisoo ." the announcer announced into the mic and we started cheering . he saw us at the back and he waved , his eyes brightening . "since jisoo here is our honours grad , we would like to invite him to give a speech . i will hand the time over to him now ."

"thank you . good morning , teachers , distinguished guests , schoolmates and fellow cohort - mates . i am hong jisoo , joshua , and i am the honours graduate for this year's cohort . i would like to first thank my boyfriend for making my school life better than ever . yeah , you heard it right . the honours graduate is a gay man . i know , i did get into a scandal earlier . in fact , the same guy whom i was in the scandal with is now the boyfriend i have . i wouldn't trade him for the world . secondly , i would like to thank my teachers . without them , i would not be up here today giving this speech . i would not be even on this stage getting my cert , since i would probably have already dropped out . thirdly , i would like to thank my friends . especially felix and hyunjin , who have helped me through this time of the scandal ..." joshua's speech started , and i was watching from the back with a small smile on my face .

once joshua finished the speech , they were dismissed to take photos . joshua immediately ran towards me and the group, pulling us in a hug . he was especially happy we managed to be there for his graduation ceremony , and i could tell from the look on his face .

"thank you for coming today ! oh my god you don't know how much this means to me . thank you thank you thank you ." he pulled away from the hug and he hugged me tighter . "thank you for coming , hannie ... i love you ..."

"i love you too baby . come on , let's go get photos ." i smiled , passing him a bouquet of flowers and placed my arm around his shoulder , as we walked with the gang outside the school to get photos .

people did swarm us , but our bodyguards held them back so we could get decent photos . i now had a photo of joshua and i kissing in front of the sign , and he took other photos with the other boys , especially chan . both of them were close , but not as close as minghao and felix . they were running around like mad men , hyunjin taking multiple photos of the two .

"congrats on your graduation , hyung !" chan smiled , hugging joshua .

"we need to go back to seoul within the next few hours , so we can come help you pack your things in the dorm ." seungcheol said and joshua nodded .

we went to joshua's dorm after he took some photos with his teachers , then we started packing his dorm with the boxes he had inside his bomb shelter . he was slightly crying when we taped up the last box , and we were going to get it shipped to his house - anyway , so he'd still see his stuff .

"we gotta go now , shuji ." i tapped his shoulder and he nodded , standing up , sniffling . "hey ... it's okay , shuji ... it's okay ..."

"i'm gonna miss this place , so much ..." he pouted , looking at me .

"it's okay , princess . remember , your new house is so similar !" i kissed his head and we walked out , joshua taking the last photo of the house , and with felix , for a while .

"i'll miss you shua ." felix sighed and we officially left the dorm building .

caratland day 1 , in seoul

"hello CARATS ! i'm joshua hong , the MC for today , and you will also know me as joshu_acoustic on instagram . let's let SEVENTEEN come in !" joshua announced , as we walked onto the stage .

"say the name , SEVENTEEN ! hello , we are seventeen !" we greeted and took our seats . i was the one that sat nearest to joshua , and the rest sat in their pairs .

after a while , it finally reached the dancing segment , which meant we were going to reveal our relationships . joshua and i were up first , then coups and dino , vernon and seungkwan , jun and minghao , hoshi and woozi , wonwoo and mingyu then finally seokmin .

"okay , now , we will be doing some dances , but these will come with a special announcement afterwards !" hoshi announced , and i took joshua's hand , hearing ooo s from CARATS .

JEONGHAN - MALE | JOSHUA - FEMALE

"thank you !" i bowed with him and we went back to our seats .

(NOTE : I AM ONLY SHOWING JEONGHAN AND JOSHUA'S DANCES AS IT WILL SAVE TIME )

once everyone finished the performances , joshua had to fake an act that he had not clue what this "special announcement" , but he definitely knew . it did involve him , anyway . we heard murmurs coming from the crowd about the announcement , before joshua took up his mc role again .

"okay , so ,  what's this special announcement ?" joshua asked .

"well ... we all have something to share . i'm dating chan , and we've been doing so since predebut ." seungcheol smiled .

"i'm dating woozi !" hoshi smiled , pulling woozi onto his lap .

"i'm with wonwoo ." mingyu smiled .

"minghao's mine ." jun announced .

"i'm dating vernon ." seungkwan smiled .

"so , then , jeonghan and seokmin , are you guys dating as well ?" joshua asked .

"don't act dumb baby ." i reached for joshua's hand and he gladly held mine .

well , everyone but mine and joshua's announcement went well . everyone shouted for the rest , but stayed silent for mine and joshua's . that was until some of them shouted at joshua and i , as we stood up , and went to the centre of the stage .

"joshua ! jeonghan ! kiss !" that was what they were shouting .

"we did this in front of school yesterday . wouldn't hurt to do it in front of carat ." joshua smiled and i placed my hands on his waist while he put his hands on my neck , both of us leaning in for a kiss .

we heard cheers coming from carats and the members , as we parted the kiss and hugged each other , going back to our seats after . the members were still cheering , and i saw joshua blush at the members' reactions , except seokmin . he looked upset , but we didn't know what to do .

we had a few more segments , before it was time for day 1 to come to a close . but for now , it was time for our performance of a few songs. Rock with you , Darl+ing , _WORLD and my personal favourite , f*ck my life . though ... i don't know if we would perform f*ck my life . we had planned with joshua to perform Rock with you with him , and the rest of them were going to be us , so Rock with you was the last song to be performed . joshua split the parts with me and woozi , so that we would have our own little part at a chorus , the second one . my baby was a good singer , anyways .

the day came to an end , and we were now on our way backstage after the performance . joshua was talking to me , so were the rest talking to their partners . this was literally the best moment in caratland , ever , that was until i got dragged away by seokmin , getting thrown on a chain in the empty dressing room .

"what do you think you're doing , jeonghan ? what are you doing with joshua ?" seokmin asked .

"he's my boyfriend ! what do you mean 'what are you doing' ?" i replied .

"you should've been mine . you both shouldn't have been together . if it weren't for seungcheol hyung inviting joshua to our busan concert , none of this would've happened . i would be with the man of my dreams, you ! if i can't have you , no one can . so , if i kill you , does that mean that joshua will flea from korea ?" seokmin asked in an angry tone .

"look man i don't know ." i blankly replied , seeing him pull out a gun from the drawer , aiming it at my head , his finger on the trigger . "don't ... seokmin ..."

"what the fuck ?" chan asked , seeing this . "seokmin . put the gun down ."

"or what . what will you do ?" seokmin shouted .

"or you'll be kicked out ." seungcheol appeared . "we're not kidding . put the gun down ."

he put the gun down , then chan ran out with me , revealing a crying joshua , being consoled by vernon , woozi and minghao . they walked away after seeing me , letting me come face to face with joshua again . i wiped his tears, not knowing a lone tear fell out of my eye . i kissed his tear stained cheeks as he looked at me , engulfing me in his hug .

"never ... ever leave me again ..." he muttered into my shoulder .

"i won't ever , baby . i won't ." i caressed his hair .

"what happened ?" he asked , as i told him everything . "he tried to kill you ... so that i would flea seoul ? that son of a bitch ... at least you're safe ."

"don't mean to disturb , but ... we need to talk to jeonghan ." seungcheol interrupted and i walked off to him .

"what's up ?" i asked .

"tell the police what happened ." seungcheol revealed a policemen holding a notebook . i told him everything , and i went back to joshua after i was done , and we headed home . i don't think any of us wanted to stay there longer .

at home , joshua simply went onto my bed , curling up into a ball as i hugged him from behind , whispering sweet words into joshua's ear . he was a little shaken by what had happened , and how i was held at gunpoint , so i decided to just do whatever it took to get joshua back into his happy self .

"i love you , princess . it's okay , don't cry ..." i continued caressing his hair .

about a month later (i have honestly no clue how to write about the month)

seokmin was fined (I FEEL SO BAD FOR MAKING HIM THE BAD PERSON) while joshua ... joshua and i were in a pretty good relationship . considering the amount of times both of us had sex , i was shocked how joshua hadn't gotten pregnant .

"haven't you found it weird how you're not pregnant , even though we had unprotected sex like 8 times ?" i laughed .

"shut up , i'm just not . don't jinx it . okay , we have our YSL event in a while . let's get ready ." he got up from the bed and took his phone , seeing when the stylists would arrive . "they'll come in about 10 minutes . throw a robe on !"

he threw a clean robe to me , then we lounged in our hotel room , waiting for the stylists to come . we had a huge suite , and we were in paris . definitely, we got teased by minghao that we were going to make love in the city of love , but we were there for an event , and joshua needed to walk , without a limp . once they were here , they let us order room service and they started to work on our makeup , and our room service came , so we started eating when they put it on the vanity table .

"shua , lemme take ." i grabbed my fork and took some of joshua's food , much to his displeasure.

i was done with my makeup first , so i was free to walk around and do whatever i wanted until it was time to go , so i changed into my suit and stole more of joshua's food , while he was on his phone , watching reels on instagram .

"hey , stop it ... you have your own ..." joshua looked up from his phone and stared at me .

"finished it ." i replied and took more before we had to leave . paparazzi and fans swarmed the hotel's entrance , so me and joshua naturally went to sign their posters and cards , and posed for the paparazzi .

when we reached the event , first and foremost , red carpet . more paparazzi was there , and more english idols and song acts . i recognised some of them , and then joshua and i took more photos at the carpet , then walked around the area .

@joshu_acoustic

@joshu_acoustic : thank you for inviting hannie and myself <3 @ysl @jeonghaniyoo_n

posted 30 minutes ago

8.2M likes

4.9M comments

@leefelixie : AHH HE'S BEEN INVITED TO YSL !! i'm there josh better come find me .

@jihanshipper : IT'S A JIHAN MIRACLE

i saw joshua chuckling at the comments of his latest post , and both of us just sat there in silence while sipping a glass of wine each . that was until someone wanted to take a photo with us and we agreed , taking a photo with the lady . then , we went to explore the perfumes , and i could see joshua eyeing on one bottle . 

"do you want it ?" i asked .

"no , hannie , i don't need it ." he shook his head .

"here's a free spray for you guys to smell ." a lady sprayed it onto a paper and handed two to us .

"it does smell good . but hannie , i seriously don't need it ." joshua said , smelling the perfume .

i just nodded as we walked away , and then we met felix , who immediately pounced onto joshua . felix was an idol as well , so was hyunjin , so i knew them and we're quite close . hyunjin and i just watched as they talked like no tomorrow . when the event was over , we got small goody bags with a perfume inside - which was entirely random . i got a decent one , while joshua got one that was a little more to the expensive side . we were going to share anyways . 

@jeonghaniyoo_n

@jeonghaniyoo_n : thank you ysl for inviting joshua and me ! @ysl @joshu_acoustic

posted 10 minutes ago

9.8M likes

5.9M comments

@joshu_acoustic : handsome boyfriend <3 
comment was liked by author
replying to @joshu_acoustic
 @jeonghaniyoo_n : i love you my pretty boyfriend 💗

we walked to the car to head back to the hotel , both of us waving to fans , but walking to the car instead of striking poses for the paparazzi . we were tired , and i don't think we wanted to have a paparazzi moment again . 

"you tired , princess ?" i asked .

"yeah ... don't you think you saw eunwoo in the crowd at the event ?" he asked .

"eunwoo ... your ex ?" i asked back and he nodded . "i did . don't think about him ." 

he nodded and we talked about the event , since there was not much left to talk about since we've been practically spending our time together . unless i had schedules or he had photoshoots . else , we were stuck together like glue .

"i love you ." i said out of nowhere . he looked at me and smiled .

"i love you too ." he replied , raising his hand to take a selfie of both of us .

"i have a gose episode with the others tomorrow ... its about ... promoting stuff ... that's going to be interesting ..." i chuckled .

"oh , can i follow you ?" he asked .

"sure . you don't have schedules ?" i asked back .

"nope . i'm a free man tomorrow ." he chuckled . "i'll come with you to your gose recording ." 

the next day , seoul , gose episode recording, joshua pov

hannie brought me to their gose recording , and i could see the crescents in his eyes when he laughed with the members . i was watching them put gochujang on hannie's eyebrows and jun's lips , calling it "dye" , and hannie looking worried that it would stain . i shook my head and when the camera panned to someone else , he nodded and they continued filming . then , a female staff member pushed me , and the members looked concerned . for the first time in a while ... i saw concern in seokmin's eyes .

"JOSHUA !" jeonghan yelled , running over to me . the floor that they weren't filming on was a little rough , and i got pushed onto that rough surface . seungcheol went to chase the female staff who ran away , and made her friend drag her to my face .

"apologise ." seungcheol demanded and she just snorted .

"apologise ? to him ? good luck getting that out of me ." she snorted .

"are you okay , joshua ?" seokmin asked .

"seokmin , stay out of this ." jeonghan gritted his teeth after helping me up .

"it's okay hannie . i'm fine , thanks for asking . i wanna talk to seokmin , in private ." i told them and seokmin went with me to a dressing room . "look - i know , we have our differences . can we please set them aside ? seokmin , i really want to be friends with you ." 

"i know that as well and ... and i'm sorry for doing so ." seokmin apologised and i hugged him , and he helped me back to where jeonghan was , as both of us chatted about the ysl event , and how i could lend him some of my perfume if he wanted .

"shua are you okay ? it looks painful , baby ." jeonghan looked at my wound , slightly bleeding . 

"i'm okay , jeonghan . i'm really okay ." i nodded .

he pecked my cheek and pointed over to where seungcheol was , scolding the female staff who pushed me down , as dino called the ceo . i chuckled and watched the drama unfold , the rest of the members continuously asking me if i was okay . one staff member apologised on her behalf , passing me a coffee as an apology .

"thank you ." i took the coffee and let jeonghan take a sip . "how's it ? don't tell me you all want a sip ..."

they all nodded yes so i let them each take a sip , and about then , 3/4 of the drink was left . so i drank some , and the rest watched the drama with me . we stared as the girl tried to scold seungcheol back , but failed . so turns out , when the ceo arrived , she got fired on the spot .

"are you sure you're okay , joshua ?" seungcheol asked .

"i'm okay , cheol . really ." i nodded and he looked at the coffee . "just drink ." 

the director said that they will use the currently finished gose clip and merge it with the rest , but it'll be slightly shorter than the other episodes . the boys didn't mind , and i saw jeonghan standing up and prepare to carry me . 

i really had the best boyfriend in the world .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.6K 1K 25
Most people know popular students wouldn't date a nerd, but what if Kim Mingyu one of the popular students dates the nerd of the school, Jeon Wonwoo...
38.2K 376 27
Seventeen oneshots and short stories!! Smut/Fluff/Angst This book has mature contents, please read at your own risk. Please read the trigger warning...
20.7K 757 22
Title says it all...
212K 3.8K 49
An escape from reality and an adventure inside imagination ~ ⚠️ CRINGE WARNING ⚠️