Yandere Wukong x Macaque

touchDeprived13 által

the title says it all basically. idk. this has just been going around my head for a while so decided to final... Több

Chapter 1: the past is in the past
Chapter 2: forever together
Chapter 3: excuse me?
Chapter 4: fight
Chapter 6: agreements
Chapter 7: fuck.
Chapter 8: escapes
Chapter 9: "...what?-"
Chapter 10: I'm back bitches

Chapter 5: dinner

1.5K 26 20
touchDeprived13 által

Beep! Beep! Beep!

They both turned their gazes toward the sound, one quickly, as if on edge, the other lazily perking up an ear.

"Ah! Food's ready!"
Said Wukong with excitment, as if nothing had happened mere seconds ago.

He got up, then went over to the microwave.

The darker simian took a moment to sigh, then got up aswell, slightly grunting, still holding their neck gently.

Wukong's tail lashed behind him happily, as he took out the 'food' from the microwave.

The moon of the relationship just watched, shooting little, almost unnoticeable daggers at him with their gaze. They stopped as soon as they saw the sun move slightly.

He turned around, then started walking back toward the room Macaque woke up in.

"C'mon! Food's not gonna eat itself"
The lighter simian teased affectionately, not noticing the other's hate threatening to make his eyes explode.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

They both went back inside 'the room' (Macaque refused to call the place they were held captive in theirs), and Wukong settled the plate of food on a two-people dining table, then invited Macaque to sit down and eat.

So, the moon, still feeling their neck was warm, sat down in front of the plate. They eyed it for a minute, before putting it on a fork and smelling it to test if there was any poison in it.

"Oh c'mon, moonshine! I wouldn't poison it! You know that, right?"
The former kings said softly, his hands under his chin, holding his head as he watched the other.

'the other', Macaque, glared at him, growling lightly, before pushing the plate not so gently toward their former, unofficial mate.

"Why don't you eat it then."
They said coldly, shooting daggers at the simian once again.

Said simian, stared at his f̶o̶r̶m̶e̶r̶ mate, then chuckled softly.

"I know, i know, you need a little bit more time to trust me again, i get it, you always had a little trust issues. So, as a good mate, which i am, I'll respect that. It's not poisoned. I'll prove it to you-"
He pulled the plate a little closer to him, before his moonshine spoke again.

"Nuh uh! You don't count! You're invincible to most drugs and poisons!"

He was right. The sun was resilient to many poisons due to his immortality. This was a slight problem...that his moon didn't trust him....but! The king was just happy his mate remembered little details like that. Even if it was well known that he was immortal, sure- but the Moonshine added 'most' to his sentence.

Which meant they remembered that he wasn't resilient to everything, just, most of things.

The mere thought made his heart flutter. His moon remembered!

"It's rude to stare ya know."

He was snapped out of his thoughts by his mate's voice. Oh his beautiful beautiful voice.

"Right- sorry.. ah, then what do you want me to do?"

The moonlight thought for a moment, but then stayed quiet.

Wukong (being his mate for thousands of years) knew what he was implying.

"You have to eat something."
He pushed, not liking how his Moonshine would rather not eat at all than eat food from him.

He was met with silence again.

Seems Wukong would have to try a little harder to gain his mate's trust again. It was similar to how it was when they first met! He had to wait long for the shadow to trust him, and that was before they even did anything!

Now it would be even harder, since it seems that the stardust still hadn't gotten over their rough past.

But that was okay! He just had to be loving, patient, and kind.

Though....it doesn't help that the darker monkey is already making him mad by refusing to eat...

That's also okay! Macaque will eat food directly from his hands when he is ready. Before that, the moon could eat fruit from the mountain! Sure, he'd still be the one bringing it to the Moonlight but, that's not an option with how the moonshine is acting right now.

"Alright then. If you don't want warm, made with love food, i can get you some fruits. What do you think?"

Wukong was met with a glare, that then looked away, as if to think, before turning back to him, less stern.

"Fine. Fruit is okay i guess."

The darker of the two said, his arms crossed as he pouted slightly.

It was adorable!

But he had to focus on the task at hand, which was: getting fruit for Mango!

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

The king, went out of the room, wondering around the mountain in search of fruit that his Moonshine liked.

He didn't know if the moon's taste buds have changed since....their falling out..but! He was mostly sure they didn't.

And so, Monkey King handpicked all the fruit, making sure each one was perfect for his starlight.

-
-
-
-
-
-

Empty.

He had come back to the room, just to find it....empty.

No...no no no..nonononNoNONONONO!-

HE- He couldn't have- he- he was sure he locked the doors behind him!

Why would he do that to him?! why. why? Why!? WHY?!--

...

...

...

There was a ruffling noise.

...

It came from the bed-

-
-
-
-
-
-

He ran toward the bed, and upon closer inspection, he noticed there was a nest ontop, made of the blankets and pillows-

Thank buddha-

Wait.

This could just be a distraction!

He moved his hand franticly over the nest-

Then, a slight growl came out.

From within in.

"...Moonshine?-"
The king spoke unsurely, his heart still racing in his chest from the panic of almost loosing his mate- again.

A soft sound came from within the nest.

Then an even softer

"..Hm..?"
Sound.

Phew...

Thank buddha.

He would've torn the whole mountain apart looking for him.

The shadows not getting away this time.

Not on his watch.

With a now gentler approach, the king lifted the blankets slightly, only to reveal the dark monkey inside, softly sleeping.

They looked adorable! So cute! The mere sight made him want to hug them tightly and never let go.

(Cuteness overlord!)

The sight made him want to squish their little cheeks that were gently pressed against the mattress

His tail swinging behind him happily, creating a large wind behind him.

The moon stirred slightly, the light from the room awakening him.

One of their eyes opened, and for a moment...it looked kind of hazy..just for a second...but that's probably not important!

"Hm?"

The fluff ball repeated, sounding sleepy

(Again, so adorable!)

"I brought the fruit!~"

Said Wukong, in a sing-song tone, smiling warmly at the other.

"Wukong?-"

Said the other rubbing their other eye before opening it.

Upon seeing Wukong's face, their demeanor changed immediately.

They frowned, their earlier big pupils now dilating, and a frown growing into their face.

"Took you long enough."

Said Macaque as they crawled out of the nest from the other side, as to not bump into Wukong when they did.

They looked around the room for a moment, before their gaze turned to the basket of fruit standing in front of the door. They walked up to it, then sat down before it and took a mango out.

They always did prefer them over any other fruit. It's where their nickname came from.

Macaque bit down into the fruit, completely ignoring Wukong still sitting on the bed.

The sun turned to the Moon with a slight frown, but a smile on his face aswell.

"I hand picked them for you, Moonlight! I didn't know if your taste buds are still the same- so i brought all the fruit i thought you'd like!"

He waited for a response.

Silence.

Only the sounds of faint chewing could be heard.

"Ar-"

"Is that what took you so long? Looking for fruit?"

Said Macaque.

Their tone monotone and uninterested, which Wukong did not like...

He liked when all his Moon's attention was on him and him only!

This was unacceptable!

He doesn't like hurting his mate. Really! Seeing them in pain makes his heart ache every time!

...

...

So, he'll be patient this time.

"Starlight."

He said in a soft, yet somehow creepy tone.

The dark furred monkey's attention on him withing seconds.

They turned their head quickly, ear flapping once.

Another thing he disliked. When his Moonshine hid their beautiful beautiful beautiful six ears.

He'd always loved them, admiring and loving every time he got to see all six of them out.

He wished he could see them again..

But! He won't force Mango if they don't like doing it. He won't overstep.

(About this at least...)

The king got up, then sat on the other end of the basked, sitting facing his mate.

He gave the moon a warm smile, that was met with a confused frown on the other end.

The moment was wholesome..

...

....

......

Well it would've been if Wukongs head wasn't filled with pictures of how Macaque'd look like tied up, along with fantasies of what he'd do to them if they were tied up.

Okay we're going off topic uhm-

Yes! Fruit.

Wukong sat across from Macaque, who has now stopped eating to stare at him with a confused frown.

"I see you've made a nest."
The king smiled at his mate.

Well i need SOME place to feel safe in.
Thought Macaque, but wouldn't dare say it aloud.

"..yeah."
They settled with answering. They weren't embarrassed. It was a naturel thing for monkies to build nests.

The darker monkey continued staring at Wukong unsurely for a few minutes.

"Go on, don't mind me. I'll just...watch."

He didn't mean to say the second thing...it just...slipped out.

But it seemed to work, after Macaque gave him a disgusted look and again begun eating his mango.

As...Wukong just...watched.

He didn't do anything nor say anything he just.... Sat there menacingly and watched his mate eat..

Huh...

Weird...

What is..

This

This feeling?

_________________________________

Yo yo yo! Update! Sorry it took so long but i was busy preparing for school since I'm kind of really needed since my other tech buddy is still on vacay.

So yuh.
Hope yall enjoyed! Even though i don't even know why yall are even still reading it 💀💀

So uh- this chapter might be a bit...too little yandere too much cute or normal?? Idk- but uh- sorry for that if thats the case-

Anyways, bye bye👋👋
See ya next time!
Have a wonderful day/night❤️❤️

PS: I'm too tired to check for grammar errors..so uh- there might be some o's where there should be i's etc. Sorry again T-T

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

33.6K 1.5K 79
┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐ "ɪ ꜱᴡᴇᴀʀ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴀʀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ʙᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴀꜰᴀʀ, ꜱᴏ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ... ʟɪᴠᴇ." └◌───❀*̥˚───◌─...
25.5K 559 11
Years ago, the monkey prince was born, killed in a terrible accident hidden amongst history. Reincarnated into you, you seek to find the truth of you...
39.7K 815 24
╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗ Eh, what's this? *Picks up motivation* ...ah ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Y/N is a very unique person. Although she's extremely rude at...
4.8K 133 18
You are a nature goddess, a monkey demon the same as Wukong and Macaque. MK doesn't exist in this story. Your goddess name is Nuwa, meaning goddess...