Love Quadrilateral~ // zb1

By lulu_zrose

Love quadrilateral - zb1 series BOOK I -main leads as Shen Ricky and kim gyuvin More

Character Introduction~
Sideline Character~
Prolouge~
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
Very very important noteโ€ผ๏ธ
023
024
025
026
027
028

012

41 3 3
By lulu_zrose

" Tournament ? "

Ricky entered the cafeteria with Jaehee behind her.

All students looked at them with pure jealousy the girls were jealous of Jaehee because she had got close to ricky in span of weeks according to them.

The guys were jealous of ricky and yes Jaehee is not a nerd topper she is pretty topper and also one of the popular campus crush.

Jaehee , jihye , Minseo , gyuvin and junhyeon had always been the most popular students in the campus everyone crushes on them .

And now that ricky joined the highschool he got famous because of his young and rich tall and handsome aura .

And apparently the popular people made a group consisting of popular people .
(Very confusing)

As they were walking towards their friend group the students were busy gossiping.

" Bro how TF they look so close??"

"Ikr I'm so jealous of ricky he seems so close to Jaehee"

"I heard that ricky is a top student too "

"Doesn't that make them rivals tho"

"You never know what could happen"

Ignoring all of those they went and sat in the big table ricky sat between jihye and gyuvin while Jaehee sat between gyuvin and Minseo.

" Bro where were you? Why did you guys take so long??" Gyuvin bombarded ricky.

"Shut up gyuvin yk I was at the art and craft class I was busy doing a painting" he said .

"Oh yeah sorry I forgot" gyuvin said.

"Oh well guys you know there will be a basketball tournament next month" junhyeon said.

"Really??"
"Really??"
Both gyuvin and ricky said in sync and gave each other a disgusting look.

"Yeah it will be next month and today we will have the selections" junhyeon said.

"I will surely take part and I know I will be selected " gyuvin said.

"I'll take part too cus yk basketball is one of my speciality and yeah I'm just talented in simple words" ricky said and took a sip of his strawberry juice.

"You play basketball too?? I never thought of it" jihye said.

"Bro how TF are you good in so many things" Minseo said.

"Idk I'm just born with talents" ricky said .

"The amount self praise you're doing is unhealthy" Jaehee said with a boring look .

"Ok guys cut it we'll have the selection after the lunch break so we'll go together" junhyeon said.

"Correct! And Jaehee will you there to watch us?" Gyuvin asked.

"Me? Oh I don't have any works to do so I will" Jaehee said and smiled .

"Really?!? Then who will you cheer for ?" Gyuvin asked .

"There no way I'll be cheering for that human " she said pointing at ricky making him glare at her.

"So definately I'll be cheering you" Jaehee said which made gyuvin smile and reddish tint formed on his cheeks .

Jihye just watched them silently until ricky nudged  her .

"Jihye are you fine?" Ricky asked

"Me? Oh yeah I'm fine haha" jihye said.

"Oh and um whom will you be cheering for...?" He asked.

"Me? Oh umm you I know you're talented so I'll definately be cheering for you..I'll be there to support you" jihye said and smiled which make ricky blush slightly.

Is he falling for someone whom he had known for only two weeks is it possible?

(After the break)

Ricky, gyuvin and junhyeon were already in the basketball court warming up.

When they noticed three figures entering of course it was Jaehee , jihye and Minseo.

Minseo started waving at them causing them to laugh and wave back.

They say on the bleachers while watching them warming up.

After few minutes the coach came and started testing their skills.

After few minutes the coach announced the names

"...and the next one to be selected is junhyeon , then gyuvin and the last one is ricky..." The couch said.

"Ok you all can practice if you want now you have 10 min break" the coach said and went outside.

The three guys went towards the bleachers where the girls were sitting .

Jaehee ran up to gyuvin and gave him a towel
"How was it??" Gyuvin asked.

"You did so well gyuvin I'm cheering for the right person" Jaehee said .

"Was I really that good???" Gyuvin said with more excitement.

"Oh my god yes you were" Jaehee said and started laughing with gyuvin.

On the other hand ,

"Jihye did you watch me play??" Ricky asked while drinking the water .

"Of course you did and I'm so jealous you're so good at each and every thing" jihye said while ricky laughed .

"I know you're good at many things too you just need to show them" ricky said and laughed again.

He stopped laughing when he noticed jihye just smiling at him.

"Why are you smiling ? Is there something on my face ??" Ricky asked.

"No nothing it's just that...you should laugh often it suits you well" jihye said making ricky red.

Also on the other hand,

"Minseo how was I , I did it good right " junhyeon said .

"Yeah whatever but not better than gyuvin or ricky" she said .

"Say it! You're jealous because I'm so smart , talented , handsome and everything and you're not HAHAHA" junhyeon said .

"I am not talentless you piece of sh- come back here bitch!! " Minseo said and chased junhyeon in the basketball ground.

"Plsss the way they play around like kids" Jaehee said.

"Ikr they're so cute" jihye said.

"We're not!" Minseo yelled at them and threw her shoe at junhyeon's head making him fall on the ground.

"Ahh- ow ouch- wtf stop" junhyeon said while covering his body  because he was getting kicked by Minseo .

"Ok fine sorry stop!" Junhyeon yelled.

"Better" Minseo said and went away while sticking her tongue out at junhyeon.

He just chuckled and went back to his friends.

"So I guess we'll be having practice half of the school hour now" gyuvin said.

"Well yes I'll have to miss my classes but it's fine I'm good at studies" ricky said and Jaehee just scoffed.

"Pls why do you have to include studies all the time" jihye said.

"It's not that hard tho so you want me to tutor you" ricky said.

"No need!" Gyuvin yelled making them look at him.

"There's no use of tutoring her she'll forever stay dumb" gyuvin said while laughing with junhyeon and Minseo.

"Bitch just wait" jihye said .

"No thank you ricky focus on yourself I'll manage mine" jihye said.

"Ok now let's get back guys and you three busy practicing see u later!" Jaehee yelled at the three guys as the girls waved at them and went outside.

The three guys waved  looking at the particular girl among the three with a sweet a smile.

"So what are we supposed to do?" Junhyeon said .

"What else...practice" ricky said.

"I'm tired already wtf how about we get something to eat first I miss my snacks" gyuvin said.

"Ok fine kim gwaja" junhyeon said.

"Shut up! " Gyuvin said and playfully hit junhyeon.

"Ok stop let's go now first" ricky said.

As the three guys walked side by side while talking and laughing their asses off.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

( ch 12 ! )

<<333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 539 18
Just 9 random students getting add in a group chat. Ships: GYUVIN X RICKY HANBIN X HAO MATTHEW X GUNWOOK JIWOONG X YUJIN TAERAE X JUNHYEON
17.7K 416 9
โ˜† a collection of one shots featuring you and the members of zerobaseone
8.6K 426 13
๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ง๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ข๐๐จ๐ฅ highest ran...
15.5K 728 17
where ricky, a rich college student, orders a pizza and the delivery boy just doesn't leave him alone. - a gyuricky fanfiction !! highest ranks : #1...