Rottmnt x Reader Oneshots and...

By Turtlez87

Literally the title! Will write Raph, Mikey, Donnie, Leo, and April x readers. I also write poly ships. REQUE... More

Requests page! [ReOpened]
Are you okay, Dewdrop? ๐Ÿ’™x Pregnant Reader (r)
Why Did I Wait So Long? โณ๐Ÿงก x F! Reader (r)
I Want To Be Your Home ๐Ÿ’œ x F! Reader (r)
If You Fall Asleep โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’š
If They Fall Asleep โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’š
When You See Them With Hair โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ
Bundle of joy โค๏ธ x Pregnant Reader (r)
Rule #1: You can't make people fall in love. ๐Ÿ’™ x Genie Reader
Rule #2: You Can't Ask For More Wishes ๐Ÿ’™ x Genie reader
The First Kiss ๐Ÿ’™ x M! Vigilant Reader (r)
A/n
How Amusing (๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ) (r)
Sweet โค๏ธ x Flirty Reader (r)
Grocery Shopping โค๏ธ x M! Reader (r)
Memories ๐Ÿ’œ x Reader with Repressed Memory
Eras (All x Reader) (r) โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ
Things They Like to Do With You โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’š
What You Dress Up As to Go Trick or Treating with Them โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿงก
๐Ÿ’œ Your First Fight ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ The Hoodie ๐Ÿ’œ
Father Figureโณ๐Ÿ’™ x Daughter Reader (r)
๐Ÿ–ค Yandere Headcanons ๐Ÿ–ค
Mentee โณ๐Ÿ’™ x Daughter Reader pt.2
The Name that Gets Them the Most Flustered โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ
Your Names in Eachothers Phones โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’š
When You Make Him Coffee โ˜•โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ
What They do to Comfort You โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’š
What Pet You Both Get | All ๐ŸŒˆ
What They do When You Pass Away | All ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ
Don't Hide | Turtle boys x ๐Ÿฆ‡ Yokai Reader ๐ŸŒˆ
Come Back Home | April โšพ
Texts | Leo & Donnie โ˜”๏ธ
Your First Fight | Mikey ๐ŸŠ
Be Happy | Donnie ๐ŸŒŒ
Q & A
How They Would React to You Being Pregnant | Turtle Boys ๐ŸŒˆ
Broken | Yandere Raph โ™ ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ
Frenemy | Donnie ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Fangs | Donnie ๐Ÿฆ‡
If They Accidentally Made You Cry | All ๐ŸŒˆ
Wounds | Future Donnie ๐Ÿ”ฎ
Aftercare | Turtle Boys ๐Ÿข (13+ Recommended)
When Your Sick | All ๐ŸŒˆ
Cramps | Leo ๐Ÿ˜–
Black | April ๐Ÿ–ค
Morning Coffee and Cuddles | Donnie โ˜•
The Stage | Leo ๐ŸŽฌ
Valentine's Day | All ๐Ÿ’
Popularity | Mikey ๐ŸŒป
Nightmares | Leo ๐ŸŒ†
Movie Night | Mikey and Donnie ๐ŸŒ‡๐ŸŒ†
Your First Fight | Leo ๐Ÿซ
A/N
Please Don't Go | Mikey ๐ŸŒž
Grumbles | Mikey ๐Ÿ•
Driver's License | Donnie ๐Ÿฟ๏ธ
The Tennis Court | Leo ๐ŸŽพ
A/n
Another A/n
Dinner | Mikey & April ๐ŸŒ‡
Questions | Donnie ๐Ÿ“

Why Did I Wait So Long? โณ๐Ÿงก x F! Reader Pt.2 (r)

1.2K 13 1
By Turtlez87

A/N

This is the second part to Why Did I Wait So Long?

Warnings are all the same btw.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd person POV

You and Mikey have been dating for about 2 months now and Mikey couldn't be happier. Pretty much his entire life he has wanted to be with you and now your finally his.

Since the life span during the krang apocalypse was decreased by 70%, it wasn't uncommon to get married just a couple months into a relationship. Mikey has been thinking about it for a while now. He didn't know if you wanted to take it slow or not. 

All he knew was that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with you, however long it may be. He hoped you felt the same way too. He already had everything planned out. He was going to propose at the exact same place where he confessed. 

On the cliff where you both always had dinner together. As the sunset he would propose to you and hopefully you'd say yes, and then you and him would live happily ever after like in all the fairy tales except is during an apocalypse. 

He couldn't wait, but then again he didn't mind waiting just for a little bit, so he could overthink it. Mikey wasn't really the one to overthink things, but he couldn't help it. Everything needed to be perfect for you!

  ------------------------------------------------------------------------

The same day during dinner (Still 3rd person POV)

You sitting at you and his usual spot. You heard footsteps so you turned to see Mikey, but instead of giving a little wave and a greeting, you stood up and gave him a little kiss on the cheek. 

"Hey baby! How are you doing? I haven't seen you all day!" You said happily with a cute little smile on your face, which Mikey adored so much.

"I've been doing good. I was just busy with some stuff." He said happily. Then both of you sat down, with your feet dangling off the edge of the cliff. Then Mikey handed you a leaf. You noticed he only brought one leaf, so you tore it in half and gave the other half to him.

"No, sunshine, you need to eat." He said pushing the leaf back to you.

"You need food just as much as me. I'm going to eat unless you eat the other half." You said, giving Mikey back the leaf. God you were so stubborn, but he loved it. Once you both finished Mikey noticed the sunset and knew it was almost time. 

"I'm going to go ahead and go. They probably need me at headquarters. See you later, babe." You said giving Mikey a forehead kiss and then leaving, but then you felt him grab your wrist and you turned around.

"I'm getting the weirdest feeling of Deja vu right now." You said then you realized he was getting down on one knee and you gasped. 

"Darling, there's nobody id see myself with in the future than you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?" He said as he pulled out a ring made out a small flower. It was an orange Lantana. The stem was bent into the shape of a ring and the flower was acting as the jewel on top. It was beautiful. 

"Yes Mikey! Yes!" You said jumping into his arms and kissing him on the lips. Then he put the ring on your finger and hugged each other tight the rest of the night.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

One week later, the day of the wedding. (Still 3rd person POV)

It was you and Mikey's wedding day. You spent the past week trying to sew your own wedding dress with whatever materials you had. And for an apocalypse it was actually pretty good.

You were walking down the aisle, holding a bouquet for the same flowers Mikey used for the ring. Then you saw Mikey. You couldn't be happier. You started to tear up when you saw him and when he saw you, and your beautiful dress he started to cry too.

You looked around and you saw both of his brothers, April, Cassandra, and other people in the resistance. Once you were there, you could barely keep back your happy tears, looking into his eyes. 

"Now, Michaelangelo Hamato, do you take Y/n L/n to be your wedded wife?" Said Todd as he sniffled and was in tears.

"I do." said Mikey.

"And Y/n L/n, do you take Michaelangelo Hamato to be your wedded husband?" 

"I do."

"Th-then you m-may kiss the br-bride!" Todd said, crying a river. Then Mikey dipped you, making it official. You were now married. Everyone cheered until they heard a scream. Then someone came into the room.

"There here!!" Then the krang burst into the room. Everyone pulled out their weapons and started attacking.

"Y/n, you stay here. I don't want you getting hurt!" Mikey said.

"I can defend myself! I don't need to stay!" You yelled at him. Then he put his hands on you shoulders. 

"Darling, please stay. You don't have your weapon. Just please stay." He said calmer.

"Ok." You said as he ran off. But little did you know there were more of the krang planning to attack from behind. They burst into the side of the room you were on. One of them grabbed you and lifted you into the air.

You screamed. This couldn't be happening. Not on your wedding day! Then they threw you at the wall, so hard it dented it and you fell to the ground, unconscious.

After everyone fought them off Mikey looked everywhere for you. Then he saw you laying on the ground. He ran over to you. He checked your pulse. It had been a while since the fight had started, so he didn't know how long you were lying there.

He noticed you weren't breathing, and he couldn't find a pulse. He started crying. This couldn't be happening. You were supposed be with him for the rest of his life and live happily ever after. Just like in all the movies.

"Sunshine please wake up. I love you. Why did I wait so long to tell you I loved you." He said in tears. Then he hugged your cold body, now wet from his tears. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mikey shot up in bed. His heart was pounding, and he was breathing heavily. He looked around trying to soak in reality and where he was, and then he turned to you. You were quietly sleeping next to him in bed holding his arm.

Due to his sudden movement, you slowly woke up and opened your eyes to see him. Then you smiled. 

"Hey baby. Did you sleep good." You said getting up and yawning as you stretched. 

"I had another nightmare about the krang." He said a little embarrassed. You looked at him and hugged him.

"It's okay, sunshine. Your safe now." You said, reassuringly. 

"It wasn't me who was hurt it was you. I just felt so stupid for leaving you alone and-" He was cut off.

"Mikey it's okay. It was just a dream. Nothing really happened and plus today is supposed to be a happy one, so stop making it all gloomy." You said.

"What do you mean?" Mikey said, confused.

"It's our wedding day, Silly goose! and- wait what's that noise?" You said as you both looked towards the door. The noise was quiet and repetitive. You both went outside, and it was raining. You both got really excited and started dancing in the rain and laughing.

Sure, rain wasn't really a good sign on a wedding day, but when it hasn't rained for months on end, it's a miracle. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

1284 words

Thank you for reading! I had a lot of fun writing this!

Constructive criticism is always appreciated!

Have a great day! Ye!  🧡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 739 33
Donnie never understood why his brothers yearned for romance. He thought that love was a theory way too many people believed in. The idea of love dis...
66.6K 906 10
*PLEASE DO NOT INTERACT with me if you're into tcest* (Already done with this book and had to update it with this note) Inspired by the vocaloid song...
9.6K 261 10
(Wattpad is on their BS so I had to put the story on complete) Welcome to New York! Where there's problems a plenty and Mutants to spare! Having rece...
15.3K 522 22
Hello Readers of Wattpad! My name is Milo, nice to meet ya! I decided to write a story! This is a Rise!Donatello ร— Male!Reader story! There are not...