๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ž

By unholy__0

'SHE CAME INTO HIS LIFE, AND BECAME IT' The most powerful and ruthless member of the ๐๐ž'๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ๐จ famil... More

AESTHETICS
01| A Strange Normal
02| New Notification
03| The Contract
04| The Rules
05| Theo's Match
06| Buy Me Flowers
07| First Visit
08| Tied Knots
09| Forever Tangled
10| Home
12| Chef Reverie
13| Going Away?
14| Complaints
15| New Rules
16| Bed Monsters
17| Where is She?
18| Unwanted Guests
19| Cookie Thief
20| Back Home
21| Missed Me
22| The Celebration
23| He's Mine
24| Chaotic Mornings
25 | Kiss Me
26| Getting Cozy
27| Interruptions
28| Santo's Birthday
29| The Celebration
30| The Famous Four
31| The Torture Room
32| The Maze
33| Voices Of Past
34| The Storm
35| Mother
36| Never Again
37| Colourful Hearts
38| Brother-in-law
39| The Final Truth
40| Goodbye Angel
41| The Notification
42| The Real Donna
43| Bringing him Home
44| My All
45| Mirrors
46 | Silence
47| Black skies
48| Sick
49| Delicate Roses
50| Rich Scents and Moans
51| Stars and Skies
52| A Date?
53| My Destiny
54| Thankyou
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
Bonus Chapter 4

11| New Mornings

39.6K 978 149
By unholy__0

I had the best sleep of my life. This bed is so comfy. I just wanna sleep some more and more and more and more. Hehe.

I let out a huge yawn and remove the soft quilts from my body. Wait, i wasn't wearing this and wait , this isn't my room!

Am I kidnapped? WOAH! This is so exciting. Yes! Now I get to play escape. My investigation skills will help me get out of here.

I'm smart like that!

My wedding dress was neatly hung in a hanger and my shoes were kept in the corner of the room. I decide to drink some water first and then get out of the so tempting bed. I'll come back beddy, don't worry!

As I get up, I let out another yawn and rub my eyes as they land on a note attached to the water bottle. A note with the most neat and clean handwriting I had ever seen. I'm ashamed now.

'Goodmorning, little wife. I hope you had a wonderful sleep, meet me downstairs once you're up. Your brush and all the necessary things are in the washroom'

I giggled as I saw the little heart he tried to make at the bottom of the page. Keyword 'tried'. My husband is so cute, I thought. While walking towards the washroom, I realised it wasn't really a washroom,

It was a whole house. I could fit our house into it atleast twenty times. Woah, my husband is so awesome! I make a mental note to ask for his architects number.

I quickly brush my teeth in his very very huge bathroom and wash my face with a strawberry facewash he had kept in the shelf. Does he use it ? It looks new though.

As I walk out of the room, a woman dressed in black trousers and white shirt waited for me. She greeted me with a professional nod and I grinned waving at her.

"Hi! Good morning.  You're very pretty, by the way." She smiled back at me and I sighed in relief.
Thank God she doesn't hate me.

My phone beeped as I was walking down the stairs. A deep frown coated my face when I saw the text from dad. It was about taking Mr. De'angelo's money and giving it all to dad.

Can I block his number?

I didnt realise that we had reached the end of the stairs and I continued walking when my ankle twisted and I almost landed on the floor before a pair of possesive calloused hands went around my tummy and gently lifted me off the floor.

I squeaked shutting my eyes . Woah, I floating. Oops, I landed now. Once I was placed on the floor, I open my eyes slowly. Waiting for scoldings.

"You okay, little wife?" He asked in his deep voice. A hint of concern in his voice as his fingers traced my tummy. Wowie, I feel poing poing again.

"Mhmm. I'm sorry I wasn't looking" I nod playing with my fingers. He sighed in relief and gestured towards the humongous corridor. I could pratice for Theo's next sports day here. Hehe

I'm dumb like that!

"C'mon, let's feed your tummy. ?" He walked infront of me as I struggled to match his pace. Why is he so fast and tall?

Once we reach the living room, he pulls the chair back for me as I sit. He made sure that I was comfy before he himself took a seat at the head of the table.

The table was huge. My whole neighborhood could sit here and there will be still some seats left.
But for now, it was just me and him. Oh?

"Um....hi?" I say anxiously giving him a sheepish smile. He rose his eyebrow at me and darted his pierced tongue out licking his lips. Woah. He's so hot!

"Can you drop me of at Mr. Simon's shop? I need to bring theo"

"Theo was here. He's already gone to school" my eyes widened and I quickly get up from the chair, panicking.

"OMGEE OMGEE. I didnt even pack his lunch, my poor kiddo will be hungry again. Oh no, why didn't you wake me up. No wait, it's not your fault either. I don't wake up so easily. Jesus, please don't let him be hungry ag-"

"Tsk tsk Calm down. You're going to tire yourself out" He pulled me by my wrist gently and made me sit on the chair. Mr. De'angelo knelt infront of me and put his hands on my thighs. Oh?

"Relax , little wife. I myself dropped him off at school and no, he didn't go with an empty stomach. I cooked for him and he even took lunch. Okay, so don't panic. ?" His voice was so gentle. His long fingers rubbed along my skin and I gulped nodding at him.

"Mr. De'angelo" I call out as he got up,

"Hmm?"

"Thankyou " I smile at him. May God bless his soul. He's so nice to us. I hope he gets whatever he wants in his life. Amen

"You don't need to thank me, little wife. And it's Darius for you"

He said fixing his tie. I cock my head to the side as I watch his tie getting crooked again.

"May I?" I ask gesturing towards the tie. He nodded and stood infront of me. Did he forget that he's so tall? Oh ho!

I shake my head and hold his shirt as I climb up the chair, removing my bunny slippers. Once I was on top of the chair, I look down at him and poke my tongue out at him, motioning our height difference.

"Rise your neck a little, please" I say and he does that. His sterling silver eyes remained of me as I fixed his tie.

"There" I say clapping my hands and he helped me to climb down.

"Y'know people give nicknames to their partners?" I say eating my pancakes and he shakes his head.

"Well, they do! Even you call me lil wifey. And I decided one for you."

"Really?" He asked amused. Hehe, he's so cute.

"Mhmm. From today I'll call you Dari"

They are so fucking cute😭
I swear I fall in love w them everytime I write a new chapter. I wish I could just squash rev's cheeks. She's so adorable. 💓

A casual Rev after giving a cute lil nickname to the most notorious and dangerous man in the city-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 27.4K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
719K 13.7K 30
"Uh, uh, uh, none of that. What have we talked about, hm? You're safe, yes?" I reiterate and kiss the top of her head as she nods against my chest. "...
1.8M 65.7K 48
"Then what will I get in return?" Darius closed onto her, his mouth near her ears as his palm held her both hands together stopping the angel from fl...
816K 12.9K 64
๊จ„the mob boss and his maid๊จ„ โ€ขโ€ข "I'm sorry Leo." I exclaim. "Your not." He growls, grabbing onto my ankles dragging me down towards the edge of the be...