Our Version Of Love āœ”

By Msbhatia7755

"Mr. Raichand, happy independence day. You have been eating my head since day one to get these papers signed... More

CHARACTER INTRODUCTION & AESTHETICS
Dedication
PROLOGUE
1 ~ I wish I had a time machine
2~ Hugs and Kisses?
3 ~ Is it for real?
4 ~ OH GOD! I am straight
5 ~ Lessons on Murder
6 ~ Hello my dear Angel
7 ~ You are getting engaged
8 ~ Guess who?
9 ~ Not a queen, but an empress
10 ~ One-night stand
11 ~ Moving In
12 ~ You are mine
13 ~ You are my peace
14 ~ Do you still love him?
15 ~ Let's start from the beginning
16 ~ Olaf and Marshmallow
17 ~ Love & Tears
18 ~ The Hazardous Shaadi
19 ~ The Dark Unfolding
20 ~ The Teary Night
21 ~ Shattering Truths
22 ~ Not meant to be
23 ~ Last chance at happiness?
24 ~ Remarrying him!!
25 ~ Bound for Infinity
26 ~ Catastrophe
28 ~ Kiss of Hope
29 ~ The final reveal (1)
30 ~ The truth of that night (2)
31 ~ Checkmate
32 ~ Let the fun begin!
33 ~ Love & Roses
34 ~ Extraordinary Version Of Love
Thank you!
ļ¼„ļ½ļ½‰ļ½Œļ½ļ½‡ļ½•ļ½… ļ¼©
ļ¼„ļ½ļ½‰ļ½Œļ½ļ½‡ļ½•ļ½… ļ¼©ļ¼©
š“£š“±š“® š“±š“²š“­š“­š“®š“· š“«š“»š“²š“­š“®

27 ~ Exclusively Mine

19.4K 1.1K 308
By Msbhatia7755

Hey guys!

I didn't have the time to edit it so please spare me. Also, as I am writing after so long I am blank regarding what I did so do enlighten me with your views in the chapter. I have my exams coming up once again but I was absolutely eager to post this one. A long one ahead just for you guys. Sorry for being the Most-late-update-giving-author-of-the-century but those who are connected with me through Instagram know that I was busy publishing the book of Abhimaan Rajvansh and his wife (OUR VERSION OF EUPHORIA) on Amazon Kindle which is now live and is an Amazon bestseller. Yeah! We did it. And no, even before you ask, it's an exclusively Kindle romance *desi romance to be precise* Hehe. Do check it out and if you read on Kindle...kindly give it a shot. After all the king deserves to be noticed.

Thank you so much for hearing my rant. I hope I don't disappoint you and this chapter reaches your heart... Drop loads of inline comments please *puppy eyes*

PS. I am the writer of my short poetry kind of thingy most of the time. Love you!

VERY VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: I HAVE CHANGED THE NAME OF VERONICA'S SON FROM MAAN TO YUVAAN AS IT MATCHED THE NAME OF THE MALE LEAD OF OUR VERSION OF EUPHORIA. DO KEEP THIS IN MIND WHILE READING AND INFORM ME IF YOU FIND THE NAME ANYWHERE...EXCEPT AS ABHIMAAN RAJVANSH'S NICKNAME ⚠️⚠️⚠️

Enjoy Reading!

✨एक बार हक से कहके तो देखती, हमारी तो शुरुआत से अंजाम तक सब तुम्हारा था 

महफ़िल में हमारे दिल की, पहले से लेकर आख़िर तक नाम तुम्हारा था।✨

(In your right to me, you should have said once, every part of me belongs to you,

In the celebration of my heart, the only name echoing belongs to you)

Author's POV

Melting smiles, bubbling hearts and painfully drowning thoughts portrayed on the face give away every expression of the soul. The same happened with a speechless Khyati Raichand. She never expected her once daughter-in-law would be standing again at her door demanding entry through the forbidden passage. What surprised her more was her hand in her son's along with the little girl smiling at her. The happenings of a dark night years back flashed in her head, making her refuse the happiness trying to enter her life. A mother dies a thousand deaths seeing her child in pain. However, a mistake in identifying the real meaning of that child's peace is the biggest flaw of a mother. She had yet to reflect on the past thoroughly to know if she had chosen the right side of the scale to ensure equilibrium.

"What is she doing here?" her cold voice reached the couple as she was joined by her family members. All were equally surprised to see Meera Kabir Raichand back. A fresh wave of emotions hijacked their hearts. Some tender, some blank, and some enraged.

"Meri biwi yaha ussi hakk se hai jis hak se aap yaha rehti hein. My wife is home. Make her feel like one (She is here from the same right as you live at Dad's place)," Kabir knew his comment was outrageous, but he was fed up with his mother's constant attempts to keep her away from him. She devised that brilliant idea of his remarriage without consulting him, and yesterday, when he mentioned Meera by mistake at a call with her, she lashed out at him as if her name was forbidden in their lives. He didn't really understand the logic behind her behavior. Today, when she should have been crying tears of happiness on seeing her daughter back to her, she was acting as if he had offended her by bringing her along with him.

"Why? Did you forget how she..." Before she could complete it, a shrill voice broke the flow of the conversation.

"Meera Beta, you are back. Where were you? Thank god he found you," Veronica Raichand said and stepped forward to hug her when she ordered sternly, "Step back"

The command was loud and clear. Everyone flinched at her cold tone. The scratched hearts of the family started boiling with anger at her disrespect directed towards Veronica. With tears in her eyes, the elder lady stepped back. The insolent behavior of Meera shocked Kabir, but he was no fool to judge without knowing her reasons.

"There is a reason why people don't rub salt on wounds, Kabir. You are diving into the same pain and dragging your family along as well. She was past and you should have let it stay there only. I can't see you in the same state again, Kabir. Tell her to leave,"

Kiyaara looked at her mother and said, pointing at Khyati, "Is she my grandmother?"

Meera nodded, Kiyaara whispered in her ears, "You said she was the sweetest soul alive. Lying is bad manners."

"Precious, she's just angry," Meera told her little one, making her nod. She had spun a web of positivity about the raichands in the past years for her daughter to understand that family was a blessing. Now she was afraid that in their quest to save Kabir's heart from pain by separating them, they may direct their hatred towards her precious, which would make her lose control. She didn't know how long could she hide the scars of yesterday from Kabir when her present was at stake.

"Mom is right, Bhai," Aditya said roughly. He knew the answer, yet he was upset with Meera's presence, remembering how she dismissed his pleas to help Kabir in the worst of his times. A man who has seen his brother breaking every day and losing himself to unknown fears ought to be angry.

"Meera, where were you, beta?" Abhimanyu Raichand asked.

"Andar Chal Ke baat kar lenge, saare sawaal darwaaze pe hi puchenge kya (Let's go sit inside and talk. Will you ask everything at the door only?)" Sweety Raichand, a sweet lady who was home with her husband for the time being due to Kabir's wedding discussions, said.

"No talking is required. She will not stay here," Khyati said sternly when Veronica butted in, "What are you saying, bhabhi? Our daughter is home after so long. Please let's not waste more of our lives holding onto meaningless matters. Those are dead and buried. Bachon ki khusiyon mein khush hona hi baddapan hai (It's the trait of wise people to stay happy in the happiness of their children)."

Finally done with their arguments, Meera was about to speak when the man who had sworn to stand by her side in every battle of life did that for her, "You guys can continue this some other day. For now, if you cannot do grahpravesh of my wife. I am capable of doing it myself. My angel needs to take a nap, as she gets cranky when she doesn't get one after traveling."

Meera had a hard time controlling her smile, seeing his protectiveness. She didn't need to defend herself in his presence. Her armor would never let a harsh blow touch her as he shielded her from the comments of his mother. More than his will to cherish her, she admired how he kept their daughter above everything else. She was truly blessed to have him, though she knew this might not last long.

Kiyaara pouted at her father because she was in no mood to sleep after landing at a place she wanted to be for so long. Her little heart wanted to run around, eat food made by her grandma, and cherish her surroundings, but now, after hearing her angry tone, she didn't want to stay with her grandmother anymore.

Before anyone could open their mouth and retort, the loud beating of dhol rang in their ears. It felt like a procession had entered the Raichand mansion with a bang. The drums got louder with every passing minute, producing melodious tunes and inviting people to enjoy the occasion—the occasion of the homecoming of their daughter. Meera smirked before turning her head to see her consistently stoic and expressionless brother dancing in the middle of the group of music players. Yes, Abhimaan Rajvansh was there to welcome his sister home as promised, while he moved his shoulders to the tune of the music. He came ahead and took Kiyaara from Meera's arms, making her sit on his shoulders.

"Kaka Sa," the little girl giggled, slowly moving her head from side to side as she copied his moves. They both danced wholeheartedly, making Meera smile widely. This was the welcome her daughter deserved. The one with pomp and show. Not vile arguments. Abhimaan ensured his sister was treated like a princess by leaving his iciness behind for the day. Meera's eyes nearly teared up seeing a woman dressed in a green bageecha chanderi saree with heavy traditional Rajasthani jewelry enter with a little bundle of joy in her arms. There was no need to introduce her because she was the queen who made people bow to her poise. The woman who had Abhimaan Rajvansh wrapped around her little finger cannot be ordinary. Now Meera knew why Abhimaan called her his wild Rose. Her eyes held the fierceness of a warrior while her delicate self looked like an elegant rose. Words were incapable of defining her grace. Her eyes shifted back to the baby girl, who was a splitting image of her mother. Seeing her sparkling eyes, Meera was left spellbound. Her cuteness made her gush over her. Kritika Abhimaan Rajvansh slowly twirled around with her six-month-old as her light green tulle dress waved along with the movement.

(Kritika's Saree🔼 )

(Akriti Rajvansh's dress🔼) 

After dancing along with her husband for a minute or two, Kritika came forward and handed over the baby girl to Meera, murmuring softly to her daughter, "Your beacon is back to illuminate her form, Sunshine. Your Badi Maa Sa is back to be your guiding light."

Meera's eyes shot to the woman standing in front of her on hearing her words. She had never met her, but when two queens look into each other's eyes, they just know the bond is the strongest. Meera knew Abhimaan was good at making choices, but even she wondered how this miracle landed in his chasm. Meera's eyes turned warm as she realized the meaning behind her words. The world forbade Meera from boasting her powers, while Kritika announced her authority openly challenging anyone to stop her from supporting her sister-in-law. She was a rebel for a reason. She had already declared Meera as the guiding light of not only the clan but also the new member of the household.

Meera bent and kissed the forehead of the little girl, whispering, "Either be like your mother, a rare gemstone to suavely enchant people, or slash those who rise before you. There's no third way for a princess like you to exist."

The knowing smiles exchanged between the women were more acknowledging than any greeting in the world. Their words remained mysterious to the world while they relished the newfound bond they created in a mere two sentences. The next second, the princess of the Rajvansh clan, Akriti Rajvansh, was yawning cutely in the arms of Meera, playing with her gold chain. Kritika joined her dancing husband as she matched steps with Kiyaara. After two minutes Akriti was passed to the arms of Sweety Raichand as Meera was pulled along to dance with them by her precious. They danced and suddenly Meera felt a pair of hands rotating a few papers around her head and handing them over to the lawyer. She looked confused at Kabir while he mumbled, "Aapke sadqe utar Raha hu. Meri amanat ko kisi ki Nazar Lage yeh mujhe bilkul manzoor nahi hai (I am warding off evil eyes from you. I absolutely do not accept my belongings being affected by the evils of this world)."

Those were the waste lands owned by his company, which he donated to the poor in her name. There's no bigger savior from evil eyes than good deeds. While she was lost in his eyes he handed over a set of stamped sheets to him. She frowned, looking down at them. Abhimanyu stepped ahead and exclaimed, "This is the homecoming gift of my daughter! The thing that I couldn't do back then is now done. The weight on my shoulders seems lighter now. There is no way I can fix whatever went wrong, but this is the least I could do."

Meera's eyes widened as she read those papers. She remembered her words to Antonio Clifford on a phone call a day back, "Bhai, I have never stayed in a place that I could not call my own for so long. As collateral for staying with his family for a week, I want a share of that property in my name. My fears don't have any solution other than that."

She was arranging a share in the Raichand empire to gain a part of ownership in her name to exist in the place freely, but her father-in-law had named the entire estate in her name. Her eyes clashed with her husband's once again as she realized it wasn't her father-in-law who was trying to provide her with a sense of security. It was her husband who was ensuring that she didn't settle for alleviating a share of her worries. He wanted to eliminate the root cause of her distress. If a piece of land gave her assurance of his support, he would name his existence after her. Meera couldn't believe he named his entire mansion after her just so that she didn't fear living in a place not owned by her. His love scared her. He would mold every damn unit of his life to fit into her shell.

"Chaand..." she whispered.

"Aap Jaan maang leti ham has ke kurbaan kar dete. Aap kehti toh sahi ham apna sab kuch aapke naam kar dete (I would sacrifice my life with a smile if you asked for it. I would dedicate everything I have in your name, should you ask for it)" he said with a smile, making her melt into a puddle of raw emotions. She didn't need to ask how he got to know her fears because if he didn't nobody would. She could have masked them from even herself but not from him. She clashed into his chest and he welcomed her into his embrace. The surroundings were now quiet as every soul present in the room looked at them keenly. Kritika leaned on Abhimaan as she mumbled, "Isn't he exemplary?"

"He is my elder brother for a reason, Rose. He is a paragon of perseverance who has the devil on his knees. Whenever he leads the way, I am far behind him, not as a ruler but as a trailblazer," Abhimaan said truthfully. He was proud of his elder brother. Abhimaan knew Kabir's been through a lot. Like him, even he was unaware of the mystery of that night, but he knew now Kabir would end this soon. Moreover, if his Kabir Bhai Sa brought his Bahbhi Maa here despite her aversion, then he must be spinning a web that has no escape for the truth to hide anymore.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING OVER HERE MRS. MEERA KABIR RAICHAND?" A voice yelled, detaching the glued selves of the couple. Kabir sighed, seeing his little sister creating a new scene over there. He expected anything but this. He thought his wife and daughter would be welcomed with open arms, but the hostility he was receiving ensured chaos messier than anticipation.

Meera simply rolled her eyes in response to hearing Nikita's question. Kabir shook his head in disbelief at the sister who was hell-bent on reuniting them, standing against Meera's entry into the house.

"Nikki bua, why are you yelling?" Kiyaara asked, palming her ears. Nikita Raichand wanted to lash out at the kid for interfering, but she closed her eyes painfully before opening them again to address the kid. She bent to her level and said, "Kiya darling, will you please go with your candyman for a while? You guys can go get the candies he has brought for you from the car."

Kiyaara looked at her mother, who nodded and she agreed to leave with Nikita's boyfriend for the time being. As she disappeared Nikita shouted, "This place is not made for you Bhabhi. This is not your home. Just leave."

Meera stepped ahead and hugged her. Nikita tried to push her off but Kritika knew there was nothing except this which could dissolve her anger. Finally, Nikita slowly stopped struggling and embraced her. Tears of anger left her eyes as she mumbled, "I hate you for doing this to yourself. I hate you for even thinking about stepping here again. Yes, I wanted you back, but not in this house. I wanted the real Meera back. I wanted my star couple to be back. Please leave. I beg you."

"Aaj yaha se vaapis jaana matlab uss insaan ka dil dukhana jisne apni Meera se sivaay uske pyaar ke kuch nahi maanga. Iske baad shayad jo hai vo toot jaaye par itna dil kaha se lau ki uske armaan saamne se thukra du. Agar bacha nahi payi toh Meera haar jayegi agar lad hi nahi paayi toh uska kabir haar jayega. Jo ho raha hai hone do Nikki. It's the final step towards the end. (Leaving today would hurt the heart of someone who only asked for Meera's love. After this, perhaps whatever is left will shatter, but how can I gather enough courage to reject his desires face-to-face? If I can't save it, Meera will lose, and if I can't fight, Meera's Kabir will lose. Let it be, Nikki.)" Nikita quietly swallowed her tears, listening to her. Meera softly wiped Nikita's tears. Meera's friendships might have been empty, and her relationships might have been deceiving, but the love she received from Nikita was 100% pure. Seeing Nikki fear even more than her for her future made Meera smile heartily. She didn't know about Kabir, but she would always have Nikki in her life.

"If you guys are done, it's time for my daughter to enter her house with grace," Shradha Rajvansh said, holding a plate of Aarti for the girl she had always considered as her daughter. Meera looked back at Abhimaan, who nodded at her. Kabir held her hand and whispered, leaning down to her level, "I don't like sharing my wife's attention, even if it's with my brother. Eyes on me, princess."

Meera chuckled and followed his lead as they stood at the doorstep once again. Shardha Rajvansh stepped back and handed over the plate to Khyati Raichand, knowing it was her right. Kiyaara cheerfully hopped to them and joined the welcome ceremony. Meera covered her head with the loose end of her sparkling red Saree with a tie-dye bandhani pattern and floral zari handwoven motifs. The beautiful drape, smudged in golden and red shades, highlighted her figure.

(Meera's Saree 🔼)

Khyati half-heartedly welcomed them inside after completing all the ceremonial rituals. Abhimaan, his wife, and mother, along with the little wonder left after bidding their bye promising to meet soon. As they left, Kabir made Meera sit on the royal cream Maharaja sofa and called the servant. He asked him to serve juice and snacks to his girls. He sat alongside Meera with his daughter in his arms. Meera neither greeted anyone nor touched their feet except Abhimanyu Raichand. Her eyes held softness only for Abhimanyu, Ved, i.e. Nikki's boyfriend, Nikki, and her husband.

Kiyaara's eyes admired the surroundings as the Indian architecture along with the modern set-up enthralled her. The royal paintings on the walls, along with colorful design work, filled her with a gush of excitement. Before Kiyaara could sip the juice brought by the servant, Meera held her hand and she nodded at her mother understanding the meaning behind her actions. Meera sipped from her glass and said, "Chaand, Precious is allergic to pomegranate and mushrooms just like you. This is mixed fruit juice which has pomegranate mixed in it. We never used to get this one. Why is this in the house?"

The question might have been directed towards Kabir but Khyati Raichand quickly justified, "Because other members of the household, especially Niya, love it. Kabir was hardly home, so we started bringing pomegranates home. You don't have to care."

Meera didn't find it necessary to reply as she returned the juice and asked her own team to get snacks for them. She didn't trust them. She made it clear through her actions. Kabir's purpose was slowly getting solved as his hawk-like eyes started deciphering the meaning of their actions.

"Princess, this was a mistake. Slowly, things would get back to normal," Kabir assured.

"Only if I let them be, Chaand," she murmured, looking at a figure standing amidst the group. Normal was until she stepped inside the house. Now it would be anything but normal. Kabir heard her but did not comment. Meera sent Kiyaara with Mily to the room designed for her and the kid was too sleepy to protest. She quickly kissed her mother and father's cheek as she said before leaving, "Kiss her if her mood gets sour. I do the same"

Kabir nodded, smirking at Meera. Kiyaara's innocent idea led him to various wicked thoughts as he said to himself, 'It would start with a kiss but not end at one,'

"Isn't she the one you said slept around and cheated on Kabir Bhai?" Niya asked her husband Yuvaan. Meera was so close to palming her face while listening to that. Niya made sure that she was audible to everyone.

"I could be a pole dancer for all you care, sweetheart. It isn't your business, so keep your nose out of my matters if you want it for respiration"

"You cannot threaten my wife, Bhabhi. It's Niya's house. She can do whatever she wants. Your words are just proving her point." Yuvaan argued.

"You are right Yuvaan. I don't like anyone proving anything in front of me, so your wife can gladly leave this house. The door is that way," Meera said, folding one leg over the other, sitting like a queen. What she forgot to notice were the hooded eyes of her husband.

"BHABHI! Why will my wife leave this house? She doesn't have a questionable character like you to be ousted," Yuvaan taunted loudly.

"Aawaaz Neeche! Aisa na ho ki kal na bolne ke liye zubaan bachi ho na dikhane ke liye shakal. Meri Biwi ke pair choo ke maafi maang, Yuvaan (Lower your voice! Don't let it get to the point where you don't have any tongue to speak tomorrow or no face to show. Apologize by touching my wife's feet, Yuvaan)," Kabir roared. Every member of the household shivered, listening to her icy tone. They had always seen the quiet and respectful Kabir. They had no idea to what extent he could go for his wife. When they questioned his career choices, he never replied back as he got busy proving them wrong but the moment someone said a word against his wife he was like an erupting volcano whose ashfall takes along everything coming in its way.

"Yuvaan, is this how I raised you? Go touch Meera's feet and apologize. Niya, you too. I am so sorry Meera," Veronica said. Yuvaan couldn't help but oblige as he along with his wife touched Meera's feet. She neither blessed them nor pushed them away as she nodded neutrally. Yuvaan then went forward and hugged Kabir. Kabir whispered in his ears in a deadly voice,
"Rajvansh khaandaan ka koi vaaris dusri galti maaf nahi karta yuvaan. Jo iss baar dhamki lag rahi hai agli baar tumhari zindagi ka sach bhi ho sakta hai (In the Rajvansh family, no heir forgives a second mistake, yuvaan. Tomorrow, what seems like a threat today could become your worst nightmare)."

Yuvaan's heart literally came to his mouth as he heard those menacing words. The seriousness in his demeanor declared his unforgiving stance. He knew he had done a terrible folly and had to remain in Kabir's good books to sustain in the house. Kabir's brutality was never faced by his family but they all knew by heart that his anger was like a python's grip that had no remedy except death.

Meanwhile, Meera looked at Niya challengingly as she made her see her worth. If she wanted she could have her at her feet without even raising her voice. She sweetly asked, "Niya sweetheart, did you like the Maroon shade or would like the summer blue one next time?"

Niya fumed looking down as she realized that Meera was talking about her nail paint that she noticed when she touched her feet. She fisted her hands refraining from replying, making Meera smirk. This is what she wanted. People to know what they deserve and think twice before commenting about her. Meera thought she would have to struggle alone but every moment Kabir proved how wrong she was. Every moment he proved that if he wanted her in this house it was his responsibility to take care of her comfort and dignity. Even if he had to fight his own for her sake. Meera looked at Kabir as his hand latched out to her wrist taking her along to their room not before saying, "We are done for the day. Will see you guys tomorrow at the breakfast table. I don't appreciate people disturbing my time with my wife. Good night!"

Kabir was enraged would be an understatement. He left Meera's wrist as they reached their room. She looked around the room with diverse feelings as memories hit her with the speed of lightning. The flow of her thoughts scared her yet took her back to the time she spent wrapped in his warmth. Her eyes fell on the mirror and the adjoining dressing table filled with various sticky notes. Before moving to touch them she looked at him only to find his intense eyes mosaiced with grave emotions. His eyes looked straight into her soul as if expressing unknown complaints. More than anything else he profounded her belief that she had done something to ignite the fire burning in his gaze. She skimmed through her own words from a while ago to instantly realize her sin.

Oh fuck! He is going to chew me alive. She thought to herself. Even after knowing what was coming next, she did nothing to soothe him because she knew her random sarcasm had landed her in a deeper shit than she could decipher.

"Strip," he commanded sternly making her breathing falter. Gone was the epitome of patience as stood there the deadliest demon of all times. His dominating command shocked her for a minute.

"I said strip, princess" he repeated rather more firmly this time. His aura challenged her to disobey as his tone left no room for arguments. She rolled her eyes at his sincere order and boldly obeyed. She started by removing the heavy neckpiece first. Her moves were seductively slow. She intentionally turned her back towards him and moved her hair to her front letting him have the view of her bare back covered partially with a blouse to himself. Her creamy skin shining under the moonlight made his length twitch in his pants making him go hard instantly. He didn't know anymore who was being punished, him or her.

"Fuck" he groaned.

Her skilled fingers casually wrapped inside the threads of the necklace invited him to hold them above her head and tease her in ways that would leave her craving for his essence. The next minute the necklace lay on the floor as she turned back to him. Her eyes bore deep into his challenging whatever little sanity was left in him. She removed the bangles she was wearing leisurely alluring his composed being to stop this sultry torture. As the gold arts were gone from her skin she reached out to unpin the Saree from her her shoulder. All the while her eyes never moved from his.

It was her who was being stripped out of clothes but it was him who felt like his layers were being unwrapped. As the drape no longer covered her front the tempting view of her cleavage and midriff broke his restraint. Her every move exposed an inch of his soul as if he wasn't standing in his three-piece suit all dressed up, unlike her scantily clad self. Suddenly it was so hot there that he couldn't stop his hand from unleashing the knot around his neck. The tie matching the shade of her saree was now dumped shabbily on the bed. She bit her lip to stop her smile as she saw him losing his patience. If he was the prince of darkness she was the moonlight princess who glowed serenely to brighten him. If he was the feral devil then she was his temptress who knew her way inside out his heart.

As her hands went to open the knots of her blouse all his sobriety turned into echoing madness as he pulled her to himself by her waist smashing his lips on hers. He had enough of her teasing as his inner hound who wanted nothing more than to be buried deep inside her warmth was released. The fight for dominance between the tongues was like a war between fire and ice. Gone were the sane individuals who could offer arguments. Only two crazy beasts uncontrollably in love were left behind. The need to dissolve into each other consumed them as they fastened their moves. Kabir twirled her around making her back collide into his chest. He opened the Dori of her blouse in a go as his unholy tongue did the rest of the job. She moaned at his raw touch filled with unbridled desire. He was done with foreplay as his member could no longer bear the weight of restraint offered by his words. Stripping her bare of her sexy saree had been on his mind since the moment he saw her draped in it. There was no way he was going to let his anger take that opportunity from him while trying to punish her for her reckless tongue.

The desire to tear apart the coverings and take her to a heaven she wouldn't ever be able to get past was blinding. His hands pressed her fuller bosom while his thumb slowly encircled the sensitive arena of her breasts. Her back arched in pleasure as she shivered violently in his arms. He licked her skin tenderly making her moan. She whined as he stopped for a moment making him smirk. He sensually whispered to her dazed self, "I swear you saved half of Europe from turning blind by keeping this view reserved for me. Every inch of you is exclusively mine to devour."

She remembered her words from the conversation with Niya clearly. She didn't even realize her mere word of being a pole dancer could outrage him to forget all his saintly ways turning him into a wild beast.

"You are only for my eyes to feast upon. Only for my tongue to caress intimately and only mine to heartily consume. If that word even dared to enter your head again remember your husband can mark you in ways beyond imagination." he threatened arousing her yearning self even more.

"Where is the sweet man who wooed me in London?" she questioned grinding on him eager for more of his erotic torment. He pulled her more into himself not even letting air have a share of their proximity.

"I can be a saint to woo you but that doesn't make me any less devilish, princess" he answered coating his words in a husky timbre.

"So that was a façade to trap me... not bad Raichand," she said drenched in his vows of passion.

"To cage you with me I will fucking do anything," he said as his hands did the job of removing the remaining shreds of silk covering his view from her body. The next moment she turned and opened the buttons of his coat brimming with the urge to submerge his wildness in her tranquility. She stood on her toes to whisper in his ears, "And I would swoon over your every vice"

"I am done playing around my vixen. It's time you let me take you through the throes of burning thirst building up in my system," he said while she was already lost in the way he felt around her body. Gone were the barriers holding them back as their bare skins came in contact. How can a woman think straight when she has the devil at her mercy?

"You weren't shivering this violently when my eyes were drinking you in," he said as he gave left the proof of his touches all over her frame.

"Because I knew it was your hands that possessed the real magic. Now shut up and put your mouth to a better job. By the way, I love you," she said closing her eyes in ecstasy. 

"I love you more," he answered disappearing into her feminine glory to never return to his normal self again as he knew he was entranced for more than a lifetime. They didn't know what the morning would bring along but the night was theirs to live. Theirs to be engrossed in each other to erupt into flames of togetherness. Theirs to be hypnotized for eternity. 

*Rubbing my hands together in nervousness* HOW WAS IT? 

I wrote them after really long and loved writing every bit of it. However, my true feelings depend on your reaction.

Worth the wait?

Was it bolder than your expectations?

A new side of Kabir or you guys already knew he was Satan's spawn *haha*

Who is your favorite character?

Who says expected anything but this?

The cutest scene?

Something that made you emotional?

The best line from the chapter?

Something that made your eyes pop out *even mine did if you are thinking*

Was this teeny-weeny boldness out of my style or just my thing? Want more of it or it isn't my thing or I am capable of pulling off?

Anything that angered you?

The sweetest character so far?

What was the best part of the update?

Did they make you blush?

Did I make your Sunday through my words? Or your boring weekend a blast? Or your rocking weekend more rocking?

Anything about the story that you wish to share?

I guess the mystery of that night would be solved super soon. Only a few chapters left to the end of this tale. 

I was so up to adding to this part and writing the next scene as well but thought to go with the flow of the time to rush and complete my assignment after this. I would really appreciate a lot of inline comments because a slight decrease in comments gets a tremendous decrease in my happy vibe. I deserve that much na *pouting like a kid*...Your opinion means the world to me so do share it in the comment section. As I am done with Abhimaan's story now my entire focus would be on Kabir. So updates would be sooner but if you guys fulfill the target it can be sooner. You know the update mantra!!!

Please rate the update for me:

1. Are they for real?

2. Can they be any more hotter?

3. Words fall short when I try to describe how I feel when I read them. They are effing perfect

*I am creative with choices right?*

The target this time:

Target Votes: 300

Target comments: 200

Target love: Endless *wink*

People who are interested in making covers and the aesthetics of the story are always welcome. It would mean the world to me. Interested sweethearts I am waiting for them. Don't think I have never done it before or that I am not creative just know that it's the effort that matters to me. Thank you soooo much for 2K followers on Wattpad guys. I think I would have been just a piece of earth without you guys not the twinkling star that you guys make me feel like. Even if I say thanks every day it won't suffice. Thanks for all the love you have showered on me and my work. Your support keeps me going. 

Do drop tons of inline comments and press the star button before leaving because they mean the world to me. Your update ends here...mine starts the moment your comments start popping in. Have a superb day ahead...

Signing off

With Love

Ms. Bhatia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 5.7K 38
š˜œš˜Æš˜§š˜°š˜³š˜¦š˜“š˜¦š˜¦š˜Æ š˜¦š˜Æš˜¤š˜°š˜¶š˜Æš˜µš˜¦š˜³ š˜øš˜Ŗš˜µš˜© š˜Øš˜Ŗš˜³š˜­ š˜¤š˜­š˜¢š˜„š˜„š˜¦š˜„ š˜Ŗš˜Æ š˜øš˜Ŗš˜Æš˜¦ š˜¦š˜®š˜£š˜³š˜°š˜Ŗš˜„š˜¦š˜³š˜¢š˜­ š˜¤š˜³š˜¢š˜·š˜¦š˜„ š˜¢ š˜±š˜¦š˜³š˜®š˜¢š˜Æš˜¦š˜Æš˜µ š˜Ŗš˜Æ...
132K 5.9K 26
|| MULTI - COUPLE ROYAL ROMANCE || ā„ ā€¢ ā„ ā€¢ ā„ ā€¢ ā„ ā€¢ ā„ ā€¢ ā„ ā€¢ ā„ ā€¢ ā„ ā€¢ ā„ ā€¢ ā„ ā€¢ ā„ ā€¢ ā„ ā€¢ ā„ They are royals , one of the most respectable and powerful peop...
776K 23.3K 40
ā€¢ BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES ā€¢ ā€¢ COMPLETED ā€¢ ā€¢ STANDALONE ā€¢ ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
3.6M 201K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...