DOOM ARRIVES (Invader Zim x D...

By Leichenfaust97

It has been some time since our beloved Invader brothers took control over the United States and crushed the... More

WARNING!!
Prologue: We're all living in Amerika
Chapter 1: Big Brother's Rage
Chapter 2: New Plan, new Missions
Chapter 3: Annoyance and Revenge Part 1
Chapter 4: Annoyance and Revenge Part 2
Chapter 5: Coyote's demise and a new enemy
Chapter 6: From Russia with love
Chapter 7: New Mission available
Chapter ?: What happened in Hell? Part 1
Chapter ?: What happened in hell? Part 2
Chapter 8: Albion Infiltration
Chapter 9: Skin. Tight. Leathers suits. Part 1
Chapter 10: Skin. Tight. Leather suits. Part 2
Chapter 11: Jealousy and Decisions...
Chapter 13: Dark Energon Rampage
Chapter 14: Killing is an Art Form
Chapter 15: Party at the Embassy
Chapter 16: Origins

Chapter 12: Soho Slaughter

245 9 3
By Leichenfaust97

Dib stood inside the secret KGB base in Albion... it's inside almost completely destroyed... the Guards dead...

D: "Wait what happened here?! Where's Oranchov?!"

One of the Agents in charge looks up from his documents.

KGB: "Agent Oranchov has given his life for the Motherland and for the safety for this Planet."

D: "What?!"

KGB: "Don't worry, comrade. His sacrifice was not in vain. Thanks to your collaboration and access to Membrane Labs we are now able to finish up our new Base. As for our common enemy... they have been spotted near Soho here in Albion."

Dib almost instantly gets his Gadgets ready and left the destroyed KGB base, hoping that he could catch up with them before he loses their trace...

...not knowing how deep the Rabbit hole truly is after joining the KGB.

--------------------------------------------------------------

It took Zim about a few minutes to reach Albion with his repaired Voot Cruiser.

After his call with the Tallest and his decision to finally pick a side, he never felt more... free.

And yet there was still the feeling that something's missing of course. Well... Zim was the most loyal follower and Soldier the Irken Empire had to offer. Someone who would had jumped into a Sun for them.

But those days are over...

Zim finally made the decision to stay true to his brother... and to Millie.

He reached the Park in Albion. The same where he and Y/N killed the Mutants. He landed his Voot Cruiser and turned it's Camouflage on.

But he stayed inside his Spacecraft a little longer, taking a deep breath before he puts his 'Invader personality' back on. He opens his cockpit and jumped out his Cruiser.
He approached the others who have been waiting for him.

Z: "I apologize if i'm late. The Tallest wanted a full sit-rep on our progress here on Earth."

The others turned around to face him. Natalya was about to speak up, but Y/N shoves her aside and approached Zim... then he gets down to his level and hugs him with a big smile on his face.

Z: "Hm?"

Y/N: "Zim.... i'm so proud of you lil brother."

Z: "Uh... okay? For what?"

T: "Zim. You do know that Y/N has access to the security cams in our Homebase, right?"

Z: "Yes i know, but what ha-"

The sudden realisation hits him...

Z: "Wait... you... you saw me... with the video call?"

Y/N pulls away a little to face him.

Y/N: "Zim... i never said something about your loyalty to the Tallest. It... kinda hurt me to saw how they always made fun of you behind your back... but now... i'm so damn proud of you Zim."

Millie now walked forth to embrace Zim next...

MI: "...thank you for choosing me over them, Zim..."

Zim hugged back... and GIR gave his professional comment on this situation.

GIR: "YAY!! HAPPY END!!"

Natalya on the other hand tried to get their attention.

N: Look, tovarish. This is propably a nice moment for all of you but can we please continue.

Y/N: "Sigh... i just don't get it why you need our help with this..."

N: "Albion is crawling with KGB Agents now because of your little killing spree here. It's the least you can do."

Millie and Tak stood right infront of Zim and Y/N, standing right between them and Natalya... they really don't like her.

Z: "And this inside man of yours? What did he found that is so important?"

N: "Sergei feels as i do. That someone or something has perverted the Russian gouverment. And those who asked to many questions dissappeared."

Y/N: "Nothing new to be honest... can you even trust that guy? Who says he's not playing both sides?"

N: "I trust Sergei with my life, he and i... had a history."

MI: *mumbles* "Then crawl back to him and leave our bondmates alone..."

Z: "But what's in it for us if we accept that little escort mission?"

N: "A piece of your Mothership. Sergei was able to secure it. In exchange for your help, how does that sound?"

Y/N: "Like a gas... fine. An escort coming right up."

Y/N, Zim and Tak activated their PAK Spiderlegs, Zim hold Millie and then they jumped up to the toofs of Albion. Now with the High Ground secured they have a good view over the area.

Natalya starts to make her way to her destination.

T: "Y/N! KGB signals closing in!"

The party started.

Our Irken Heroes fired their Energy Weapons at the incoming KGB. Turning the Agents into ash, blowing their incoming Vehicles into pieces.

Y/N: "Natalya. Just move, ignore the Agents. Leave them to us."

Millie dropped from the roof with her Waraxe in her hands and shredded the KGB like a blender. Y/N and Zim on the other hand commited tactical slaughter in a Target Rich Enviremont. All while Tak tried her best to coordinate the whole group.

Natalya reached the bridge only to find that the MI6 has closed it off with a Roadblock... but nothing a few Ion Detonator grenades couldn't fix.

After Y/N and Zim almost carpet bombed the bridge, Natalya made a run for it. After reaching Soho the resistance of incoming MI6 and KGB Agents broke completely.

Natalya went behind a warehouse where her Car was located.

The Invader gang met her there.

N: "You have such nice manners to escort me to my Car..."

Y/N: "Your Car?! Wait a minute, i thought Sergei would meet us here?"

N: "Oh no. He's waiting for me at Canal Side. I just needed to be sure that we got rid of KGB that were on our tail."

Y/N's eyelid twitched...

N: "Also that would be now a good moment to call your Saucer."

Y/N: "My Saucer? What you need that for?"

N: "I got in the KGB comms. They roadblocked the roads that lead to Canal Side and they will bring out their heavy Artillery soon. So why not even the odds with a little Air Support?"

T: "And what about our payment?"

N: "It has been arranged. Here are the coordinates where Sergei has hidden the piece of your Mothership."

Y/N: "Well... atleast something. Guys, call in your Spacecrafts too. We will do more then even the odds..."

Y/N smiles evily. He, Zim and Tak called in their Spacecrafts. After they arrived and they got onboard they instantly went to work. Every little signal that was even CLOSELY related to be a KGB or MI6 signal got attacked and vaporized.

The entire area got burned to the ground and carpet bombed with Death Ray and Plasma fire.

Millie and Tak had the slight hope that one of those attacks would hit Natalya by accident but this was (sadly) not the case.

After a few minutes of raining down Death and Destruction upon the doomed Humans, Natalya was calling them on their frequency.

N: "I've found what i was after, thought i'd said goodbye. I might not see you for a while... Good hunting... and don't try to get yourself killed."

The comm ended. And Natalya was on her seperate way...

T: "Good riddance...."

Y/N: "Huh? You said something, Tak?"

T: "No!! Nothing!!... Now. Can we vaporize that human? You know, leaving no trace?"

Y/N: "That damn human could be still of use for use... atleast for now. Now... let's get that piece of our Mothership."

All three Spacecrafts turn to make their way to the them given coordinates.

A city was burning... Doom was delivered... what a nice day in Albion...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

876 28 11
Finished book! OC x Zim (ZaAr/Zari) Ha!!!! The aroace guy has written a romance fic!! The plot: Ari, Irk's most successful invader, accidentally cras...
2.6K 47 10
*Cancelled* As a irken sent of the mission to earth like Zim,your job was the same as his."To take over"earth..Also to make sure he doesn't cause col...
41.5K 1.4K 21
[ COMPLETED ] Everyone underestimated Zim. The Tallest, Tak, even the filthy human, Dib. " A Defective." " Incompetent Invader. " " A nuisance " " A...
1.6K 35 23
Hello here's an invader zim fanfic about #zadr and it's an #invaderzim soo ya let me know what else I should do so ya