love poisoned || bbangsaz

By discipvline

Minji has always said that she won't fall in love again. Well, turns out she was lying. -♡- Minji has always... More

prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 7
chapter 8

chapter 6

330 16 6
By discipvline

"So what'd you do while we were gone?" Danielle asked while they were all eating lunch in the dining hall. "Hang out with Han--" "My god you really do love her," Haerin teased. "What no! I can never..." Minji's voice trailed off. She could never fall in love, at least not again. She could barely feel anything in her chest, right?

"Come on Minji, there's something inside you and you know it. You can't just suppress those feelings because of the past, can you?" Haerin said. "Yes, yes I can," Minji muttered. "Min, I agree with Haerin. This the first time your love life has actually existed and it wasn't literal war, and you don't want to act on it," Danielle said while pecking at the food. "My love life? Look at your guys' love lives! Both of you are ever so oblivious no matter how obvious the other is. And plus, both of you are cowards, won't take a single risk." That shut the two up real quick cause they both ended up staying quiet for the rest of lunch.

After class, Minji was supposed to meet up with Haerin and Dani, but before she could even get out of campus, Hanni was running towards her. "Min! I need your help. And quickly," Hanni said when she caught up to her. "Wha- What happened?" "Apparently Jungwon goes here and--" Hanni was cut off when the taller male came up to them. "Hello Hanni! Hi..." His voice trailed off, not knowing what to call the other girl Hanni was now clinging around. "Minji," she blatantly said. "Yeahhh.. Anyways, Hanni! Would you like to maybe hang out out tomorrow?" Jesus Christ, this man had no shame. If Minji was actually Hanni's girlfriend, she would've started screaming at him. Though Minji was pretending to be, wasn't she? "Sorry but no. I'd promised my girlfriend," Hanni said, signaling towards Minji, "that I'd stay over at her place tonight." Hanni finally finished and Minji just nodded, glaring at Jungwon. If it weren't for her saying something first, Minji would've been calling him every name under the sun. "Oh uh, alright then. Make sure you come back to the shop though!" Jungwon waved while quickly walking away.

Both girls rolled their eyes, this dude would not give up. "I've got to get going. I promised Haerin and Dani that I'd meet up with them after class and now I'm running a bit late," Minji said starting to walk away. "Wait! Can I come with you?" Minji just nodded and they walked over to a nearby store where Dani & Haerin were.

----------

"Finally! What took you so-- Oh hi Hanni!" Danielle greeted first. Hanni just gave a quick smile. "I'll explain later, or at least what I can explain," Minji whispered to the two. They just nodded and with that, went inside.

"Oh my god, it's Haerin," Danielle said while pointing to one of the cat plushes on the shelf. "And Minji is right next to me!" Haerin said as soon as she looked. "So you're a bear huh?" Hanni spoke. "Yeah, we all gave ourselves animals. Haerin's a cat, Danielle's a dog, and I'm of course, a bear," Minji smiled. "Minji! Hurry up and come here!" She quickly went towards the pair and Hanni slowly followed. "A bear.. cute," the shorter murmured.

-------------

The three brought in the few bags they had. They had just dropped Hanni off and now finally got home. "Minji, you're cooking tonight," Haerin said, flopping onto the couch. The other just shrugged and sat on the nearby chair.

"Soo.. you gonna tell us what happened?" Danielle finally asked after a bit. "Oh, right. So there is this Jungwon dude who's been bothering Hanni alot and I'm just trying to help. The reason she came with me was cause she was trying to get away from Jungwon again and so she just said she was planning to hang out with me." All the two could do was glance at eachother. "Are you not telling us something?" Haerin questioned. How was Minji suppose to reply to that? I mean, she wasn't wrong, but would she really tell-

"I mean I did also agree to pretend to be her girlfriend." She told them. Telling them was a mistake. "YOU DID WHAT?" Minji was quickly flooded with many questions and teases, mostly from Haerin. The apartment was once again a chaotic circus, with of course, Minji being the center of it.

"Minji why are you so close to Hanni?" Danielle asked after they settled down. "Yeah! You've been spending all your time with her and have been ignoring us!" Haerin dramatically spoke. Danielle hit Haerin's arm while Minji thought about it. She had been spending alot more time with Hanni over the last few months. "I don't know.. she's just entertaining I guess," the older shrugged. "You sure it's that or is it how-" Haerin got cut off when Danielle put her hand over her mouth. "Haerin, please shut up. Right now is not the ti- EW BITCH LICKED ME" Danielle yelled, quickly removing her hand. The room was quickly filled with laughter as Dani continously hit Haerin's side. "No cuddles tonight," the puppy-like girl muttered in Haerin's ear. "But Danielle~" she whined.

"Get a room lovebirds, I'm right here," Minji rolled her eyes. Surprisingly, they listened, as Danielle ended up dragging the whining cat to their room.

-------------

There Minji was, staring at a laptop screen at 1am. That was until Haerin came knocking on the door.

"Turn your music down, I can hear it from the living room," Haerin drowsily said. "Living room? Why the living room- Oh that's why." "Yeah, now turn your damn music down." Minji just nodded and slowly closed the door when Haerin left. She looked over at her laptop. Other than the 5 words she typed, it was blank. She hadn't wrote in her book for quite awhile with all her assignments she had been ignoring, but when she finally was able to, she was lost again. She regularly would just go with whatever and wherever her mind would take her, but now she just couldn't. It was confusing, as if another barrier has stopped her.

Minji leaned back in her chair. She already knew the reason was the plot, she didn't know where it was going, she didn't know what would happen next. It was now far too unorganized for her to keep writing like she did before. She wanted, she needed, to understand the plot to keep on writing.

What was the plot though?

Every plot had to have a main focus. What was it for Minji's story though?

Her and Hanni.

Well, somewhat. Minji had rewrote it to resemble her and Hanni's relationship yet with the same characters as before. Though now, she didn't know what to make of their relationship. Therefore, she didn't know what to make of her book. She stared at the screen for another while before quickly closing it once her mind wandered to Hanni and her feelings.

A sigh was all you could hear as Minji finally got up and went to bed, but when she finally laid down, her mind was of course flooded by her.

To no one other than herself, she spoke out loud, "I told you I'm screwed."

------------

"I'm telling you, you should have come to the nightclub!" Haerin said to Minji. The girls finally were able to convince Minji to actually do something since the older was now always in her room after classes. So now they were all in a mall having a little girls' night.

"You guys go out too much," Minji shook her head. "You work too much," Danielle countered. "Yeah, yeah. Anyways back to the night club, I gotta go with you guys next time." "Why couldn't you go with us then?" Haerin questioned. "Caught up between studying and writing," Minji shrugged. "I thought you went to the café though?" Danielle wondered. "Yeah, you haven't gone there in a while." Minji just shook her head, not willing to answer anymore. The two just shrugged and quickly found a new store to look at and browse.

"Haerin come here! I found something," Danielle called. Only a moment later did she find Dani with Minji trailing behind her. "Isn't it cute? They're matching too!" Danielle quickly held up two white hoodies, one with ginger cat ears and another with golden dog ears. "Plus, they're all white, if you ignore the hoods." Minji shook her head while Haerin was ever so quick to agree. "You know... there is a bunny and a bear one for you and Hanni," Danielle teased. "Sometimes I wonder why I'm friends with you guys." "Oh come on! Without me you'd probably be dead seeing how you've became workaholic," Haerin said while putting her arm on Minji's shoulder. "First, get your hands off me before Danielle kills us both. Second, you're sadly not wrong," Minji while brushing Haerin's hands off her. "I really think you should get it though, actually, I'm gonna get it for you" Danielle spoke while quickly going to get the clothing. Minji just stood there shaking her head. She didn't see a point in stopping her at this point. She'll just deal with it later.

------------

There Minji was, sitting amidst the stars. She had gone out that night to her favorite spot, a place she liked to call her's seeing how she's the only one ever there.

The girl stared down the two sweaters on the small blankets she brought. What the hell was she gonna do with them? I mean, there was what Danielle suggested, but when would she even give to Hanni? A bigger question, why was she giving it to Hanni?

Everything seemed in Minji's world had now seemed to revolve around Hanni, especially her feelings. She really didn't know what to think of it and it was beginning to cause her a problem. She need to sort through what she was feeling.

What did she think of her? Why was she always so kind towards her? Why did she make her heart skip a beat every time they were close? Why did she always get butterflies around her? Did she really like her?

Minji thought about it and soon enough, she realized.

She likes Hanni, alot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 1.5K 25
❝I've loved you until death. But in the end I didn't die.❞ Hanni's world shatters when her husband is killed seven hours into their marriage. Fueled...
20.1K 893 16
Danielle hates Haerin after what she did to her, but Haerin unexpectedly falls for her. Will Danielle give Haerin a second chance? A semi-enemies to...
6.2K 142 20
⚠️!WARNING!⚠️ this story contains Explicit Content, Language Violence And G!P This story is about Haerin Bullying Danielle btw
125K 7.6K 34
Danielle Marsh, innocent and shy girl. She went to a club one night to forget about everything, got drunk and crazy. She was going home - or so she t...