๐Œ๐”๐†๐ˆ๐–๐€๐‘๐€! โžฏ demon sla...

By imn0tfunny

โ๐“๐€๐๐‰๐ˆ๐‘๐Ž, ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐†๐Ž๐“ ๐€๐๐˜ ๐Œ๐„๐€๐“?โž โžข ๐‚๐‹๐”๐“๐™๐˜, ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐Œ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐“๐„๐ƒ, ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐‚๐Ž๐๐’๐“๐€๐๐“๏ฟฝ... More

info and prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
nineteen
twenty

eighteen

2K 152 44
By imn0tfunny

a/n: pov - you have revived from your drowning school work and decide to update ;)

anyway, i think there is one more chapter before we get to make donuts 💗

sorry guys, this one's kinda bad

anyways, enjoy~!

"YOU'RE SO MEAN!!"

"DO 300 MORE LAPS!!"

"NOOOO!!!"

Y/N plopped down on the ground, crossing her arms and legs as she huffed in a defiant way. The sun rayed down on her as she was covered with sweat. She was done with this. She wasn't gonna do anymore!

Sanemi glared daggers at her as he stomped over, unmoving on his decisions. She WAS gonna do these laps whether she liked it or not.

"GET YOUR ASS UP!! YOU STILL HAVE 300 LAPS TO DO!"

"No! I'm not moving from this spot. I'm done!" She huffed at him, making his eye twitch. He knelt down towards her, their faces only a few inches apart, making her sweat nervously.

"You sure you wanna play this game?" He asked, in a low, dangerous voice.

"...Yes." She muttered out, fast as she basically stuffed her entire bottom lip in her mouth.

Sanemi narrowed his eyes before standing up, arms crossed.

"Fine." Y/N looked at him confused. "You don't have to do the laps. Just sit here." Sanemi stated, looking to the side.

"Really?!" Y/N asked, beaming with excitement at the fact that she won against Sanemi.

"Yep." Sanemi stated, walking into the estate. Y/N watched him with a tilted head before he came back outside, with a large bag of food. "But you don't eat for the next. 2. Days."

CUE Y/N'S EXTREMEMLY OFFENDED LE GASP

"YOU UNBLINKING BASTARD!! YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!"

"WANT YOUR FOOD?? THEN GET TO FUCKING RUNNING!!"

Now, you may be wondering why Sanemi is making Y/N run 300 laps. Well, that answer is simple.

Y/N, Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke all have been recovering pretty well. Most of their most severe injuries are gone, so now it's back to training. Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke are training to do Total Concentration Breathing Constant, which is something Y/N knew how to do.

She didn't know that she knew, though. It was just breathing to her.

Anyway, so while Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke are training with the nice and beautiful ladies at the Butterfly Mansion, Y/N is getting beaten the fuck up by Sanemi.

Is this karma of some kind?

"WHERE'S THAT LITTLE STRAW HAT BASTARD?!!"

Sanemi was interrogating a few extra demon slayers, who were crying a puddle of tears from the scary look in his eyes and intense yelling.

"W-W-W-We-"

"STOP FUCKING STUTTERING! SPEAK IN A FULL SENTENCE LIKE A GROWN ASS ADULT!"

"S-Sorry! We don't know!" The slayer cried, clinging to the two other with him.

"Ugh! You guys are all a bunch of worthless shits!" Sanemi grumbled before stomping away. Y/N only got away because she dumped water on him, blinding him for a bit. 

That speedy little bastard could run away from him but can't run 100 laps? 

Out of the corner of his eyes, he spotted a certain hashira that Y/N considers to be one of her friends. Just Sanemi's luck it had to be this hashira.

"TOMIOKA!!"

The Water Hashira, Tomioka Giyuu, stopped his walk as he turned around to face Sanemi, who came sprinting over to him.

"What?"

"WHERE. IS. Y/N."

"Why would I know?" Giyuu asked, raising one eyebrow, confusedly. "Isn't she training with you?"

"DON'T ACT DUMB!! I KNOW SHE'D RUN OFF TO YOU FOR COVER!! She can't hide forever..." Sanemi stated, clenching his fist tightly.

"Well, she's not here." Giyuu said, bluntly.

Sanemi glared at him for a few seconds, staring into the black haired man's soul before roughly bumping shoulders with him.

"Well, get the fuck outta my way, I'm busy here!" Sanemi yelled, before walking off.

Giyuu stared at the scarred man walk off until he was out of sight before turning his head towards his back.

"He's gone."

Emerging from his haori, Y/N dropped herself on the ground, before laughing as she sat in the dirt. Giyuu turned around to look at her.

"Shishishishi~! You fooled him, Giyuu, you're so smart, shishishishi~!" Y/N laughed, kicking her feet up and down in the dirt.

"Thanks. It wasn't that hard." Giyuu said, holding out his hand to help her up. It really wasn't. Y/N has gotten into trouble with so many people so many times, and each and every time, she comes running to Giyuu. 

Since Y/N is considered to be one of his tiny group of friends, he's willing to help her do anything, no matter how stupid it may seem. 

If it makes her happy, it makes him happy.

Y/N beamed as took his hand and stood up, her fingers intertwining with his. He looked down at their hands before looking back at her.

The girl beamed at him, gleefully.

"Shishishi, you're the best, Giyuu~!"

The black haired male stood there before giving an almost unnoticeable smile.

"Thanks."

 "Whatcha doing?"

Y/N stood above a boy. The boy was laying in the grass, all spread out, staring up at the clouds, absentmindedly. He seemed all relaxed. He looked up at her, slowly.

"I'm staring at the clouds." He said, before looking back up at the clouds.

"Why? Do you see something up there?" Y/N asked, tilting her head a little to the left.

"No. It just feels nice." He blankly replied. He had black hair with turquoise ends. He was wearing a demon slayer uniform, but he seemed to be younger than the 17 year old standing over him.

Y/N stared at the boy for a few seconds before laying down next to him, on her back to stare up at the sky. The boy glanced at her, curiously. Y/N's (e/c) optics stared into the milky blue sky that spread out above her. The ivory, soft clouds gently drifted around, almost as if they were luring her to relaxation.

Y/N glanced over to the ground around her. The green blades of grass waved around her, gently swaying in the wind. The horizon seemed to be clearer as the buildings of the Demon Slayer Corps seemed to outline the entire area. 

The girl eyes softly widened at the scenery around her before she turned back to the boy next to her.

"Shishishi~! You're right, it does feel nice, shishishi~!" She laughed in joy as she gave him a closed-eyed grin. The boy blinked at her before returning his gaze to the sky.

"I know." He responded.

"Oh, hey, what's your name, cloud guy?" Y/N asked.

"... Muichiro. Tokito Muichiro." He answered, monotonously. Y/N gazed over to him and beamed.

"I'm Monkey D. Y/N. Nice to meetcha, Mui!" Y/N stated. Muichiro looked at her, a slightly confused look on his face.

"'Mui?'"

"Uh huh!"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Okay. That's fine, but I probably won't remember your name."

"Eh? Why not?"

"I don't know. I just don't remember stuff well." Muichiro shrugged. Y/N tilted her head, confused before shrugging.

"That happens to me sometimes. Mostly with names and when people tell me to do something. Sometimes I forget and sometimes I don't care." Y/N said. Muichiro kept his light turqouise eyes on the straw hat girl.

"You sound stupid."

"I get called that a lot. But I'm strong, so I don't care." Y/N stated, a proud smirk on her face despite just being insulted.

"You're weird."

"So are you." Y/N said, sitting up, a few blades stuck in her hair. She grinned, widely. "That's why I think you're funny, shishishishi~!"

"Funny?"

"Uh huh~!"

Muichiro sat up, grass stuck in his hair just like her. He stared at the girl, blank faced. This girl was kind of annoying. But, she wasn't as annoying as a lot of other people, so she's okay. She was kind of confusing.

Hmm. 

Yeah. She's okay.

"I'M TELLING SHINOBU ON YOU!!

"I'M NOT SCARED OF HER!! KEEP RUNNING!!"

Sanemi crossed his arms as Y/N ran around the estate for the next 600 laps. He huffed as the girl whined the entire time.

Tch. Did she really think he wouldn't catch her? Dumbass.

He knew she was near Tomioka, but Tomioka would never give her up and make up some kind of dumbass excuse to keep her away from her punishment.

Then, he found out she was hiding with fucking Tokito. He didn't even knew she knew Tokito! She was really doing everything her power to make sure she didn't run those laps.

He made sure to tackle her to the ground before she could get to Kanroji's because she would've begged to keep Y/N with her the entire day and Sanemi actually finds Kanroji decent. 

Anyway, Y/N was supposed to do 300 laps, but as severe punishment, Sanemi doubled it.

Yeah. Y/N was definitely telling Shinobu about this.

"You're a bully."

"You're a brat."

Sanemi and Y/N were now standing in the kitchen of his estate, making ohagi. Despite the back and forth insults, they were actually being incredibly neutral.

These two usually do this after training sessions, because Y/N's always hungry and Sanemi is never going to say no to ohagi. So, every day, after training, the two start their daily ohagi-making session.

"Nemi?"

"Yeah?"

"Is it gonna be ready soon? I'm hungry..."

"You're always hungry." Sanemi replied, forming another ohagi in his hands. Y/N frowned as she looked at him.

"But now, I'm really hungry. Cause you made me do all those laps and push-ups." Y/N pouted.

"You're fucking welcome. Now you'll be stronger." Y/N gave him a curious look.

"Really?"

"Yep."

"Oh. Well, thanks, shishishi~" She laughed, beaming. "Now I'll be extra badass." 

Sanemi looked at Y/N, who was grinning widely. He grabbed the tip of the straw hat and pulled it down over her eyes. 

"You're an idiot." She giggled as she lifted the hat back to its rightful place. Sanemi smiled an unnoticed smile. Sometimes he wished she didn't do things that made him go soft for even a second.

But it always happens.

 He was, of course, rough with the training. He won't lie when he says its a little extreme. He just doesn't want Y/N to get hurt. It sounds ridiculous and he hates the fact that he thinks like this, but it's true. The tougher he trains her, the tougher she becomes.

He's not going to lose anyone he cares about again.

He was snapped out of his thoughts when he felt a light pressure suddenly against his shoulder. He glanced over to see Y/N softly snoring, her head leaning on his shoulder, as she chewed some of the freshly made ohagi.

Sanemi deadpanned in slight annoyance. Was she seriously eating and sleeping right now?

He set down the desert he was making and gently picked the girl up. He comfortably set her down in some random room which she claimed was hers. He set her down and pulled a blanket over her, softly tucking a piece of her hair behind her ear. 

"Get some rest, dumbass."

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

taisho era secret:

y/n will get really scared if sanemi calls her by her actual name. y/n is almost never called "y/n" by the scarred man. it's always "dumbass" or "idiot." so she'll be freaking T E R R I F I E D if she gets called y/n. 

it's like when your mom calls you by your GOVERNMENT name. 

except sanemi is not mom-zoned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74K 2.8K 74
ใ€"ใ€‘แด‡แดœแด˜สœแดส€ษชแด€ /แดŠแดœหหˆา“แดหส€ษชษ™/ ษดแดแดœษด แด€ า“แด‡แด‡สŸษชษดษข แดส€ sแด›แด€แด›แด‡ แดา“ ษชษดแด›แด‡ษดsแด‡ แด‡xแด„ษชแด›แด‡แดแด‡ษดแด› แด€ษดแด… สœแด€แด˜แด˜ษชษดแด‡ss.ใ€"ใ€‘ "า‰ Wสœแด‡ษด สแดแดœ แด€ส€แด‡ แด‡xแด˜แด‡ส€ษชแด‡ษดแด„ษชษดษข แด€ แด‡แดœแด˜สœแดส€ษชแด„ แดแดแดแด…, ษชแด› แด„แด€ษด า“แด‡แด‡สŸ แด‡...
148K 6.7K 73
Well this wasn't what I expected when I died. It's not the best but not the worst either. New goals for this life you may ask. 1. Survive 2. Save ev...
735K 17.9K 24
โ™ง (Y/N) is a nice gentle demon, but can be quite sensitive at times. (Y/N) became a demon by almost being killed from Muzan Kibitsuji when he was kil...
36.9K 1.4K 26
๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ ; ๐–๐‡๐Ž ๐ˆ๐’ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’? : ยฉmikasloves ๐“๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐Ž๐Š๐€ ๐†๐ˆ๐˜๐”๐” ๐— ๐…!๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๐’๐“๐€๐“๐”๐’ : ๐Ž๐๐†๐Ž๐ˆ๐๐†, ๐’๐‹๐Ž๐– ๐”๐๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„๐’ ! โ”โ”โ”...