Various Genshin Impact x Read...

Ariya_Wisteria

{It'll be a love story with the 3 on the cover} Y/n L/n's life was struck with tragedy when she decided to ta... Еще

Much Needed Info
0) Prologue
1) A New Mission
2) Wangshu Inn
4) Extreme Training
5) The Dream
6) The Gift
7) Training Gone Wrong
8) Weak Mortal
9) The Harbor
10) Qingce Village
11) Anemo Training
12) Ghost
13) Dusky Ming's Friend
14) Atlantis? No Alatus
15) It's Me Not You
16) Losing Control
17) Two Can Play That Game
18) A Letter
19) A Pact
20) Goodbye & An Encounter
A/n
⟐I'm Back⟐
21) So, This is Rex Lapis
22) A Knight from the Land of Freedom
23) A Blessing from the Geo Archon
24) Lost...AGAIN!
25) Funeral Parlor
26) The Millelith
27) Rest
28) A Warning
29) Otherworldly
A/n
30)The Mother Lily
31) Control Over Me

3) A Hectic First Meeting

586 21 16
Ariya_Wisteria

A strikingly beautiful blue sky. Big fluffy clouds filled your vision. But the sun was already in the center of it all. The yellow-green grass was slightly prickly against your skin that your clothes didn't cover.

"It's already midday," Y/n mumbles. She was lying face up, too tired to bother getting up. A pair of foxes nuzzled your face. You glance over, and it scurries away, the other just licking its paw.

It didn't go far, and you watch as it slowly came forward. Its eyes never left yours as it licks your exposed fingers.

You smiled and sat up, the fox scurrying away again. You pulled the wrapped meat you saved and held out a piece.

Ears perking up, both came bounding forward. You split the food and gave it to them. They happily munch on it as you smile. "I'm trying the whole vegetarian thing, anyway."

Y/n rose with a stretch and headed back to the inn.

It's been like this for a while now. Verr would send you out to collect herbs and fruits or deal with hilichurl camps. And today was more tiring than the rest. Hence why you'd taken a nap in the middle of the field.

"Ah, welcome back, Y/n." Verr smiled knowingly. You silently force a smile and make a beeline for the kitchen. Your stomach was taking over any rationality. Yanxiao looked up as you walked in. "How was it?"

"Tiring," you answer, looking through the ingredients. Yanxiao chuckles, "That bad?"

"You could say that since as soon as I get used to it. Verr adds more," You grumbled.

You straighten, realizing something. "Hey, Yanxiao?" He hummed as he cut some vegetables. "Do you have any Liyue-based recipes? I realized that I won't be able to make any from Mondstadt with these." And I've already eaten what I brought.

"Sure." He points to a book. "I made that one myself. Free feel to make anything you desire," he said, turning back to the cutting board when you thanked him.

You flip through the pages, looking for anything that was light with the meat. "I suggest trying the almond tofu." You glanced at him with an eyebrow raised. He smirks, "It's famous since a certain someone likes it."

You stared in confusion as he chuckled to himself. Interested, you flipped through the cookbook until you found it.

Scanning the steps, it looked easy enough, and it was meat-free. Gathering the ingredients, you set to work. And in no time, you had a dish ready. It was slightly burnt, but whatever. "That's pretty good for your first try at Liyue food."

You folded your arms as you huffed. "Thanks, I'll be taking this to the roof," Y/n announced, taking the plate.

Yanxiao watched your retreating form. "She's never eaten with the rest of us," Jiangxue remarked. He rubbed his beard in thought. "On top of that, she's quite talkative."

"Not really." They both turned to Verr as she came in with her husband. "She seems to be forcing it."

"Forcing it?" Verr nodded to Yanxiao's question as she tapped a finger against her chin. "Not sure why, though."

"Even our little Liyue guardian noticed."

Y/n breathes in the night air as she steps foot on one of the balconies. Unnoticed to you, your dinner attracted someone.

"Do you think he'll show himself to her?" Jiangxue asked. Yanxiao chuckled, catching their attention. "Oh, he will." He smirked. "She will be eating almond tofu for dinner after all." As he said this, Y/n took a seat and swirled her spoon.

She cut the tofu and was about to take a bite, but a sudden shiver went through her. You whirled around, your plate flying out of your hands.

Bits of anemo floated in the air, but nothing else. You relaxed slightly. Did I imagine it? You sighed. "Well, there goes my dinner," you mumbled. You glanced at the sky as the clouds covered the moon's light.

You decided to head to your room when you realized something, causing you to freeze in place. Your e/c eyes widened. I never heard it hit the ground! You whirled around, and sure enough, there was no bowl in sight. Not even the spoon was there.

"It's burnt."

Y/n looked up into the trees with wide eyes.

The moon decided to grace you with some light, and the clouds parted. You could now make out the person sitting on the branch.

In the moonlight, you saw black hair with teal streaks. Which was quite stunning. His clothes were striking as well as they fluttered in the breeze. A glowing green tattoo on his right arm, which was bare. But what really caught your attention were his eyes.

Bright amber eyes that were lined in red stared down at you. You suck in a breath as you take a step back. He tilted his head. "Careful mortal. One more step, and you'll plummet to your death."

"..."

That's a bit blunt, but ok? Y/n thought, taking a step closer to the mysterious guy. He held up your dinner. "Did you make this?" You hesitantly nod. "It's not good."

A vein bulged. "I know that, but I have to eat something." You huff, turning away. "Besides, it was my first time making almond tofu." He watched you, searching for something.

"You are not from here, are you?" Y/n was about to answer but jumped in surprise. He was mere inches from you. He quirked his head closer, "You smell of the city that is free in the wind," he mumbled.

You took a step back. "Yeah, I come from Mondstadt."

"No, you don't." Y/n froze, staring at him with wide eyes. Your eyes narrowed, "What are you saying?" You stepped forward. "And who are you, anyway?"

He stayed quiet, not expecting you to come closer when you clearly sensed he was dangerous. A small smirk curled at his lips, how bold.

His eyes seemed to glow as the moon shined brightly behind him. His face basked in shadows, but his eyes bore into yours.

"I am Alatus of the adepti and yaksha sent by Morax to destroy the plague of demons. My name is Adeptus Xiao."

You stared quietly in thought. Sweat gathered at your temple. Is it bad that I only understood the last part? What's a yaksha and adepti? And isn't Morax the geo god here? Your eyes swirled in confusion as you stared at your feet. I'm confused but too scared to ask.

"Oi, mortal." You jumped and took a step back. Xiao held out the bowl of almond tofu. He wasn't looking at you as he offered it.

Your vision started to tilt.

"Eat and rest. That mortal Goldet, has more—"

Xiao turned, and his eyes widened. He dropped the bowl as he reached for you. Y/n realized what happened, just as the roof disappeared from view.

You took a step too far, and now you were falling. The wind hit your back as everything around you blurred. You wanted to scream, but nothing came out.

You hated yourself, but you couldn't help thinking that you might finally be able to see your family again as you plunged toward the ground.

You closed your eyes, remembering the warm embrace of your mother. Her arms seemed to wrap around your shoulders as you fell. It didn't even feel like you were falling. But rather, laying there on your mother's lap.

Her lips parted as she spoke. "You don't want that, sweetie. You'd be leaving them behind."

"We'll see each other again," a firm voice said in your mind. Dilluc glanced behind him, staring at you, Amber, and Kaeya by his side. They smiled, waving. "We'll be together again."

Even Aether appeared as he turned, waving. "Let's meet again. I'm sure I'll have more stories for you."

Your eyes snapped open. You glanced down to see the ground coming closer. I can't die here!

You curled your fingers as bits of anemo swirled to life in your palm. You gritted your teeth. "Come on, work already!" you growled. But, like always, the wind never listened. The compressed anemo began to rupture, and Y/n cursed under her breath.

Spinning around, you threw the anemo at the ground. Trying to soften your landing. But instead, it tossed you back into the air.

Your eyes widened. This is gonna hurt. Ok, maybe now's a good time to scream.

You squeezed your eyes shut, and instead of feeling the stone-hard ground, Y/n felt hands wrap around her. Your eyes cracked open. One minute you were seeing the sky. The next, you were staring at the familiar branches near the roof.

Your eyes widened as you shot up but stumbled. Realizing you were already standing; you caught your balance. A hand grabbed your arm, pulling you back.

"Watch it. I don't want a repeat." Seeing the edge, you immediately stepped back. Running into Xiao, who growled, annoyed.

He pulled your arm, forcing you to look at him. His eyes widened. They narrowed and glanced at where his hand was. You were shaking uncontrollably, yet your eyes were strangely calm. Blank even.

"Tsk. Hey." He forcefully cupped your face with his other hand as he pulled you closer. His fingers squishing your cheeks forcibly. "What's your name?" You blinked, eyes clearing as you glanced at him. "H-huh?"

"I asked your name, mortal." You sagged as you adverted your gaze downward. His eyes, watching your movements, waiting. "Y/n L/n."

He hummed and released you. You immediately fell, no longer supported. "Hey!" He grabbed you again and slowly brought you down. You blinked. "Oh, sorry, wasn't expecting that." You softly chuckled as he stared at you. "A bit ironic." You stared at your hand, which was still shaking. "I've died once, yet I'm so scared after almost falling to my death."

Xiao's eyes widened. "What?" You didn't respond. He shook your shoulders. "What did you just," he trailed off, realizing you had passed out.

He gritted his teeth as he stared down at your sleeping form. He let out a breath and wrapped his arm around your shoulders. The other went under your knees, and he hoisted you up. Your head bumped against his chest as he stared down at you.

Xiao teleported to your room without a word. He glanced around before dropping you on the bed. And didn't bother removing your shoes. He grabbed the covers and tossed them over your body.

He was about to leave when a thought came to mind. He turned around and pulled the covers off your face. He huffed, "Now the mortal won't suffocate." He nodded to himself and left.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

32.5K 573 33
"I'll never see you the way others see you, Miko." "But you do see me the way others see me. Return the favor, Y/N." (cringe warning lol) After writi...
184K 7.2K 32
"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘹?" "𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚." ────────ஓ๑...
533K 21.2K 25
❝ 𝙇𝙊𝙎𝙏 𝙄𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘾𝙐𝙍𝙍𝙀𝙉𝙏 𝙇𝙄𝙆𝙀 𝘼 𝙋𝙍𝙄𝘾𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙎𝙎 𝙒𝙄𝙉𝙀. ❞ ― An adeptus freed from the contract of protecting Liyue, now explor...
1.5K 81 14
Y/n was an adeptus that carried a cryo vision. She fought beside morax in the archon war. Through the tough times of the archon war, xiao and y/n fou...