āœ™ š“š”šž šŒš¢š¬šŸš¢š­š¬ āœ™

By kiki_with_me

New city, new drama, same Sully children causing all the commotion. After Jake landing a promotion at work... More

āœš š‚š”ššš«šššœš­šžš« šˆš§šŸšØš¬ āœš
āœš šššš«šžš§š­š¬ & š€šš®š„š­š¬ āœš
āœš š„š±š­š«šš š‚š”ššš«šššœš­šžš«š¬ āœš
āœš š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ āœš
āœš š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ āœš
āœš š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ’ āœš
āœš š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ“ āœš
āœš š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ” āœš
āœš š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ• āœš
āœš š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ– āœš
āœš š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ— āœš
āœš š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸŽ āœš
āœš š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ āœš
āœš š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ āœš
āœš š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ‘ āœš
āœš š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ’ āœš
āœš š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ“ āœš
āœš š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ” āœš
āœš š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ• āœš
āœš š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ– āœš
āœš š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ— āœš
āœš š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸŽ āœš
āœš š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ āœš
āœ™ ššžš° š‡šØš®š¬šž šƒšžš¬š¢š š§ āœ™
āœš š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ āœš
āœš š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ‘ āœš
āœš š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ’ āœš
āœš š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ“ āœš
āœš š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ” āœš
āœš š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ• āœš
āœš š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ– āœš
āœš š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ— āœš
āœš š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸŽ āœš
āœš š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸ āœš
āœš š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸ āœš
āœš š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸ‘ āœš
āœš š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸ’ āœš

āœš š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘ āœš

291 12 37
By kiki_with_me

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 𝟐𝟎:𝟎𝟏𝐩𝐦

𝐅𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐏𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 -

After the players were refreshed and hydrated, it was now time for the second half of the match to continue.

"Playersss to the field!" The announcer spoke in a playful tone.

"Ok boys! Do me proud!" Coach Matthew clapped and cheered.

The players did the same as they ran back out on the pitch to their position.

"Remember...bring him down" The coach of the Wolves team reminded.

"Yes coach!" Tyrese yelled.

He then clapped his hands to gather all his players to get ready on the pitch.

-

It was time again for the game to restart, this time with the Wolves beginning as the opponents.

Roars cheered and grew as the players stood in their positions.

Once the referee came to center to begin the match, a silence of anticipation filled the area.

Then, the whistle blew, and the second match of the game begun.

The Wolves for this half came out more stronger and more hungry this time around.

Unfortunately for the Phoenixs, their chill break time proved a setback for them. For the eagerness of the Wolves managed to dominate them quickly.

Before they knew it, a player managed to get to their side of the pitch and score a touchdown.

The fans of the Wolves cheered loudly as now their players were finding their spark.

However, for the home team, frustration grew due to their teams lack of urgency.

"What the hell are you boys doing!?" A yell came from the crowd.

"C'mon what they hell!?" Another yell could be heard.

In the seating area, with the Sully and the Denver family. They were left speechless to the quick score of the opposing team.

But instead of yelling degrading terms, they decided to help uplift the team's spirit.

"C'mon boys you got this!" Jake yelled, making a whistle sound after.

"You got this baby!" Neytiri screamed out as she kept on clapping her hands.

Words of encouragement were also yelled by the children and Destiny as they whistled and clapped for their team.

Soon enough, the people surrounding them also followed this direction and began to shout encouraging words.

On the pitch, the Phoenix team began to get angry.

Especially Neteyam.

"What the yell!? I told you Mike to stay in position! Jerry get the fuck over there now!" Neteyam yelled as he started directing his team mates in better positions.

Hearing Neteyam's order and frustrations, the boys didn't hesitate to run to their new positions and began to get more serious.

As this game continued, the Wolves still played more passionately and fiercely.

However, they did not play fair.

Due to their desperation and eagerness to win as much points as possible, they started playing more recklessly.

The tension got so bad, it was to the point a fight almost broke out on the pitch.

A member of the Wolves had managed to get intercepted by the defense, but he didn't take it lightly, and began tackling him unfairly on the pitch.

"What the hell man!? Get off me!" The Phoenix player yelled out as he tried to get the Wolf player off him.

This sparked the teammates of both teams alert to this altercation and ran to defend and their teammates.

The audience was left with confusion and anger as the Phoenix supporters yelled out of frustration at the unfair play.

"Get the fuck off him!" Deshawn yelled as he tried to break away the boy's scraping.

Despite his efforts to dissolve the fight, a Wolves player did not find Deshawn's involvement acceptable.

"What the fuck you doin' nigga, get the fuck off him!" He pushed him back.

"What the fuck did you just say?" Deshawn pushed up his face mask showing his angry face.

"You heard me nigga! Back the fuck off!" The player also lifted his face mask and walked up to him, looking ready to fight.

As the tackled players were being sorted out by the referee and the other players. Only a few noticed the tension between Deshawn and the other player.

"Easy man, calm down" Jackson tried to calm down his team mate as he gently placed his hands on his arm.

The player quickly moved his arm away and directed his anger to him.

"Get off me f*ggot boy! You forgot which team you playin' for!?"

Jackson quickly moved his hand back to himself, looking upset and hurt.

"Hey! Watch your tone" Neteyam intervened giving the player a cold stare.

"Or what? Whatchu 'bout to do nigga?" The player said arragontly.

"Ain't no need to be homophobic bro, you need to keep that energy off the pitch" The Sully teen said coldly.

"Like I said nigga! What the fuck are you gonna do 'bout it" the player walked up to Neteyam, getting closer to his face.

Deshawn instantly pushed himself to get between and looked down to the player.

"I'll fuck you up likkle boy" Deshawn threatened, his accent enounced at the end.

"Ah I see, you gonna put your boyfriend on me? Huh? F*ggot boy" the player puffed out his chest.

"You need back the fuck up" Neteyam threatened, going in closer to the player. His lips pressed together in anger. His eyebrows furrowed in deep.
His fist clenched, ready to take action if needed.

"Or what bitch!?" The player pushed him.

In that moment, it took all the strength in the universe for Neteyam to control his anger and not land a punch directly into his ugly face.

Neteyam turned his face up as he pushed his tongue to the inside of his mouth.

However, Deshawn was a more loose cannon.

"Pussy ass bitch!" Deshawn cussed as he used both his hands to push the player back hard.

This made the player trip and fall onto others.

Soon enough, a scuffle slowly began.

This caused coaches and other players on the benches to quickly intervene at a desperate attempt to stop the argument.

As this happened, the announcer on the speaker was narrating the entire fight, sliding in a few jokes here and there in an attempt to calm the angry crowd.

"Oh these boys better not" Neytiri gritted her teeth as she tried to get down to the pitch. "On God's name they better not have hurt my baby!"

"Tiri! Tiri, Tiri" Jake called out to his wife as he held her back.

"Jake, on God you better let me go" Neytiri looked to her side and threatened.

"Baby I know you wanna go down there, but you can't, they gotta sort this out on their own" Jake tried to reason.

"And I'll help him! I'm finna sort this out right now" Neytiri tried to run out of her husband's grip, but he was too strong and held her back firmly.

"Tiri please" Jake pleaded.

"What's going on?" Tuk asked innocently.

"Boys being dumb" Kiri said in a monotone voice.

"Damn! It's getting crowded there, can't even see Neteyam" Miles said as he stood up on his chair, trying to get a batter look.

Kiri only shook her head as she rested her chin to her hands.

"This is so stupid, all this over a game" She whispered.

"Shit man, this is getting crazy" Lo'ak said as he tried to observe the fight, moving his head swiftly to try and find a perfect angle.

"I knew this would happen man, those boys always play dirty, and they rude as fuck" Tre emphasised.

"You boys heard what happened last year with the seniors" Alex spoke.

The two teens looked to him and shook their head.

"Well, apparently there was beef between a player from the Wolves and a Phoenix over a girl" Alex began.

"It always involves a girl" Tre shook his head.

"Apparently she was two timing both of them, sending nudes and shit to the Wolves guy and hooking up with the Phoenix guy"

"Why is it always over a hoe? Should of just left her ass " Lo'ak's face turned confused and disgusted.

Alex shrugged.

"It's what happens man, love is some serious shit"

"Well damn, fuck that, I ain't gonna fall in love any time soon" Lo'ak laughed.

"Homies over hoes~" Tre sang, referencing from the Boondocks.

Lo'ak also sang along as well.

"Homies over hoes~"

"Bro" Alex interrupted.

"Sorry" they both said.

Alex smiled and shook his head.

"Anyways, during half time, word got around that she was sending the nudes to a Wolves player. Soon enough, everyone on both teams found out"

"Then shit got crazy" Tre said.

"Yup" Alex nodded. "Soon as that whistle blew, the Phoenix guy charged straight for him and beat him all the way up"

"Damn" Lo'ak cussed.

"A big brawl happened and those two were expelled from school. The Phoenix guy lost his scholarship and couldn't get into collage. As for the Wolves guy, last time I checked he got put in the joint, got involved with some gangs and got caught with some powder"

"Shiiiit" Tre gasped.

"Whatever happened to the girl?" Lo'ak asked.

"She got pregnant with the Phoenix guy's kid, had to drop from school, don't know what happened after"

"Damn"

"So, lesson of the story is-"

"Don't have a nigga moment" Lo'ak concluded with another reference from the boondocks.

"Basically yeah" Alex shrugged. "If they realised the girl was the problem they could have done well on the game, went to collage and do whateva. But their pride took control, and so, ended up as statistics"

Lo'ak and Tre turned to look at each other for a moment, understanding the words of what the older teen said.

And so, as if they have connecting minds, they both stood up from their seats and yelled down.

"NETEYAM! DON'T HAVE A NIGGA MOMENT!"

-

Back on the pitch, tensions were still high as the Wolves players were now hungry for a fight.

Thankfully, due to the strict morals and ethics set down by Coach Matthew and Neteyam.

The entire Phoenix team held back, knowing that a fight would not benefit anyone.

Thankfully, some security guards entered the pitch and managed to seperate the players from one another.

Being the responsible captain Neteyam was, he checked on all his players if they were ok, and reminded them to calm down and focus on the game at hand.

He also checked the player that was tackled down.

Unfortunately, his ankle twisted, which caused him a great deal of pain.

Thus, a stretcher had to be brought out, and the player placed on to take him off the pitch.

Neteyam helped escort him out the pitch, and kept making sure he was ok.

The audience saw this, and began cheers of encouragement as Neteyam helped him off the pitch.

Before the medical team took him back inside, the player grabbed onto Neteyam's arm.

"Don't let them get to you Cap, you win this" He grunted out.

Neteyam chuckled.

"We'll win this" he smiled "you did good out there, proud of you, so take it easy and get some rest".

Neteyam stuck out his hand for a hold.

The player smiled as he lifted his hand to hold his hand, doing a firm, small shake.

-

Jogging back into the pitch, loud cheers could be heard in support for Neteyam and the team.

After the situation managed to calm down, a short break was granted for the players to regroup.

The Wolves player that tackled down the player was given a warning, and the player that begun a fight with Neteyam and Deshawn was also given a warning.

This was not taken well as the audience, especially the Phoenix supporters, believed that both players should have been kicked off.

However, there was only a time penalty given. The Wolves player lost 5 minutes of their time due to this disruption, which meant their time as the offense came to close.

This now meant the last match of the game was the Phoenix team as the offense.

The score currently stood at 16-24.

Neteyam had managed to earn a safety point out of anger when their team realised they were slacking.

Once Neteyam made it back to his players, his face was filled with anger.

"I don't know what happened out there, or what the fuck you guys think we're playin' at" Neteyam began, although his voice was not raised. The sound of his voice managed to make the team stand in silence

"It's like you guys weren't even tryin'! I don't care how many points we are in the lead! We never stop until that last whistle blows!" Neteyam yelled walking up to his players.

"Tyrone, you need be more alert, look around, understand where everyone is, that way you can make a better judgement on where to pass the ball to" Neteyam advised.

"Yes cap" Tyrone nodded.

"Joseph, don't overthink, you wanna tackle, just tackle, we can't waste openings".

"Understood Cap" he nodded.

"Anthony, you are fast as fuck, you could of easily got a safety down, you have to get stronger with your body and push past them"

"Yes Cap"

"C'mon guys, we're better than this, me and the Coach have been giving you the same tips for months. We can't screw up now, we've come too goddamn far"

The players nodded in agreement, upset with themselves and the mistakes they were making.

Coach Matthew was stood behind, watching proudly as Neteyam encouraged his teammates.

"Each one of you guys have the talent, the skill, the drive to make every game his own, those Wolves guys, they're just jealous, spiteful, and the most arragont sons of bitches I've evet met"

The players laughed and nodded.

"So we can use that against them, they'll be dumb, desperate for any opportunity. They would try and snatch the ball from us or play dirty to immobilize us. So. We play smart.

Fake throws, fake runs. Use their desperation against them, and make them go back home embarrassed"

The players began to get more pumped up and gave out loud yeahs.

"So! We ready to win!?" Neteyam yelled out.

"Yeah!"

"Nah, I'm not feeling it, I said ARE WE READY TO WIN!" Neteyam yelled out, his fist balled out with excitement.

"YEAH!!!"

Even the coaches yelled out in encouragement, as well as the audience behind who were listening to the speech.

"That's what I'm talking about!"

"YEAH!"

"We gotta win this for real! I didn't miss out on my great grandma's funeral to lose!" A player yelled out.

"Damn man for real?" A player next to him asked.

"Relax, barely knew her, but she did leave me a lot of cash" he grinned.

"Word? Respect G" he made a fist pump.

"You know what's up" he spudded back.

-

It was now time for the last match of the first game of the season, and tensions and anticipation were high.

As Neteyam stood crouched behind the line up, his impatience grew, ready to claim victory over his opponents.

His breath harshly hitting the metal frame on his mask.

His eyes narrowed down to the opponents in front of him.

More importantly, his eyes focused on the goal ahead.

All that mattered now was charging through them like a wild animal, shoving and pushing through anyone in his way to get to his goal.

He didn't want to loose,

No,

He refused to lose.

The whistle sound blew again, and the most intense game was about to begin.

Both teams were hungry, agitated and angry.

Their desires to win now took complete control.

-

Neteyam yelled, signalling for his team to get into action.

The player in front of him threw the ball back to Neteyam.

As soon as Neteyam took the ball, he dashed with quickness and agility, flying past the defense.

No matter how desperate the other tream tried, the Starboy was just too quick and managed to score a touchdown instantly.

Cheers roared throughout the stadium.

Neteyam slammed down the ball and yelled passionately, the anger and adrenaline raced his body as ran across the pitch.

His players also ran up and gave him a strong group hug as he ran. All cheering and celebrating.

"C'mon! Let's fucking go!" Neteyam yelled.

The Wolves only stood in their place, looking around in envy and disgust.

"C'mon! Don't give up now!" Tyrese yelled to his players, trying to make them they stay focused.

The rest of the match continued, and the Phoenix stayed strong and scored more points in.

Neteyam's advice proved to be useful.

He knew that the players would focus their energy on trying to bring down the star pupil, so he used their focus to trick them by sneaking the ball as he passed it to other players to score a point.

The points now stood at 28-28 with 3 minutes left to spare.

The tension in their air began to grew as everyone sat or stood in deep anticipation.

"This some ol' bullshit" Tyrese gritted his teeth, as he watched the timer go down.

He reached his arm to one of his players and whispered to him.

"I don't care how the fuck you do it, fuck him up"

The player nodded.

"Yes Cap"

The whistle blew again for the restart, knowing this was going to be the last whistle before end of the match.

Everyone again went into their position, which would be the last time for this game.

"Damn this is intense, you'd think this was the finals or sum?" Lo'ak whispered, gripping onto his jeans in worry.

"Don't worry man they got this" Tre reassured as his arms leaned in on his thighs, his hands in prayer in front of his mouth.

As Neteyam ran with the ball, a Wolves player came charging at him with so much strength like a raging bull, and tackled him down to the ground.

The player used his arm to dig into his chest.

Although Neteyam had protective padding on, the blow to his chest was really strong which caused him to fall in pain from the impact.

"Aghh" he cried out as he used his hand and placed it on his chest.

The player than maliciously fell onto him, crushing his arm in the process.

"AAGH" Neteyam groaned out loudly. "G-get o-off" he tried to push off the player who tussled with him to get the ball from his hands.

Soon after the players from the Phoenix school came and tried to help Neteyam.

Thankfully, no fights were broke out, but the player was sent off for foul play.

Although this seemed to be a disadvantage for the Wolves team, all of them held smug faces, happy to see the star player fall.

Even the coach smiled sinisterly watching the teen boy struggle.

As Neteyam sat on the pitch, trying to calm his injured body.

A medical staff member jogged up to Neteyam to check if he was too injured to play.

"You ok man?" Deshawn asked giving him a water bottle.

"I'm ok, I can still play" Neteyam looked up confidently, then drinking some of the water.

"Are you sure son? Your arm doesn't seem good" the medical staff asked as he checked Neteyam's arm.

As he pressed on it, Neteyam winced in pain.

"Nah, I-I'm good, I'm ok" The star player kept reassuring.

"Listen man, you don't have to push yourself, it's only a couple of minutes left" Deshawn tried to reason with the captain.

"Deshawn's right Cap, you can sit this one out" Another player gave sad compassionate eyes.

"It's up to you Neteyam" The medical staff sighed.

"I'm playing, there's no discussion about it, they want to take me out, and they ain't gonna, c'mon now, let's play" Neteyam sternly reassured as he lifted himself up from the ground.

Small grunts escaped his lips as he held onto his arm.

Although Deshawn held an expressionless look, inside all he had was worry for his friend, scared he would be hurt more.

He would have helped him up, but he knew Neteyam's stubborness with allowing help.

As soon as Neteyam collected himself, he began ordering his teammates to get back into position.

"That nigga still ain't down!?" A Wolves player yelled in a whisper. Frustrated with the fact their team mate failed to bring down the star player.

"Fuck this shit for real" Tyrese cursed, biting his lip as he watched the small amount of time left down of the clock.

Everyone had now moved back into their positions, ready to play the most intense match of the game.

The tension was high, the anxiety and pressure weighed heavily on all the players.

The anticipation surged as everyone on the stands were now standing, looking back between the time and the players.

Neither team ready to give up, for it was now the match to the death.

This run Neteyam was about to do was going to be the last on the match.

He felt all eyes on him, all with the malicious intent to stop him from scoring, at any means necessary.

"You can do this Teyam!" A high pitched voice echoed throughout the field.

It was Tuk yelling with all her might down to her big brother.

Her eyes squished together so hard to show the amount of heart she put into her yell.

Instinctively after, the entire crowd of the Phoenix supporters began chanting Neteyam's name and the team name.

This chanting also included a synchronised clapping and stomping, rumbling the entire stadium.

Although the Wolves supporters tried to counteract this chanting with their own, they were simply outnumbered and drowned out.

"Heh, Our supporters ain't givin' up on us yet" Deshawn smirked looking up to the crowd.

"I feel like a fuckin' celebrity" One of the Phoenix player's geeked.

"Then let's reward them of their support" Neteyam said.

The players nodded.

"On this run, we're doing Rango" Neteyam instructed.

The players turned to him and shock, but then smirked, knowing that this strategy was a guaranteed win.

-

Now it was time for the final minutes of the first game of the season.

The whistle blared, and like hailstorm, the players dashed into position.

All of the Phoenix players spreaded out the pitch, leaving Neteyam standing alone.

"The fuck!?" A Wolves player yelled out, jogging up to Neteyam.

Other players also ran up skeptical, charging to Neteyam with the ball.

"Come get me motherfuckers" Neteyam smirked as he whispered.

The cocky face that Neteyam had on, only ticked off his opponents more as they charged like wild animals to him.

"Destroy him!" Their coached yelled out, completely frustrated with the situation.

Neteyam also charged ahead, yelling loudly.

But out of the blue, he quickly threw the ball long distanced over to one of his teammates far on the other side.

"What the hell!?" A Wolves aver yelled.

The quickness of this move left the team in shock.

However, the Phoenix players were ready and instantly started passing the ball to each other, widely around the pitch.

This left the Wolves team in complete confusion as now they were chasing down the ball like a lost flock of birds.

The timer now stood at sixty seconds and the atmosphere couldn't be more intense.

Everyone gripped onto something in anticipation, waiting for the ball to finally enter the goal.

"C'mon baby, c'mon baby you got this" Neytiri whispered into her hands that were in prayer in front of her mouth.

Her eyes darting quickly from the clock and the pitch.

Jake also bit his lip in anticipation as he scanned to and from the time board, holding onto his wife's shoulders for comfort.

Only a couple of seconds was left.

The Phoenix team strategically swerved through the opponents and passed the ball accurately to their teammates, making their way closer to the goal.

"BRING 'EM DOWN NOW!!" The Wolves coach screamed out, visibly becoming more frustrated.

"GET HIM!" The Wolves players yelled out as they attacked a player down.

"Give me the damn ball!" A Wolves player yelled, trying to yank the ball away from.

"Can't do that man" The Phoenix player grunted.

"Give it!" Another Wolf player yelled trying to pry it from his hands.

"I can't cause..." the player showed his hands to reveal he didn't have the ball on him. "I don't have it" He grinned.

The Wolves players stood back in shock and began looking around frantically for the ball.

"The Captain has it!" One of the players yelled.

They all turned to see Neteyam run with the ball to the goal, coming in close.

"NO!" They yelled out, now scrambling to run to the teen.

30 seconds were now left on the clock.

"Dammit!!" Tyrese yelled as he charged towards him.

Cheers roared throughout the stadium as Neteyam ran down the pitch with seconds left to spare.

Tyrese ran quick as he tackled down Neteyam by his legs.

"Deshawn!" Neteyam called out as he threw the ball to his direction.

With ease, Deshawn caught the ball and headed straight for the goal.

"NO!" Tyrese cried out.

But it was too late.

Deshawn scored the touchdown, with only a second left on the clock.

Cheers erupted in the audience as confetti spread all over with red, white and gold, fluttering and sprinkling down hard onto the stadium.

Fans hugged, screamed and danced in celebration to their team's victory.

The announcer also matched this energy with excited yells and comments describing how amazing the home team's strategy was.

Deshawn ran proudly and happily down the pitch, being attacked with hugs by his teammates, including Neteyam.

They all collided with on another as they fell to the ground with laughter and smiles.

They had done it.

The first match of the season was won by them.

They again proved to themselves and to those watching, they were not a team to be messed with and were meant to be feared in the high school football world.

As for this achievement, the Phoenix players had only one thing on their mind to celebrate their deserved win.

And that was a classic high school party.

GO PHOENIXS! GO PHOENIXS!
Of course my baby's team was gonna win c'mon now 🤣.
Although I did not expect this chapter to be THIS dedicated for football, but I guess I just wanted to show how much the sport meant to Neteyam and how he takes on a strong leader role and how respected he is.

If I have any football fans reading I hope I got some things right and it was enjoyable at least 🤣.

Btw if anyone was curious, why the strategy was named 'Rango' was because in the movie Rango wins over the rattlesnake, Jake, by luring him in and then surprising him with fear.

The Wolves fear was not having possession of the ball and it being in Neteyam's hands.

Also that the player's spread out to install fear in them, similarly like in the movie.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, and be ready cause next chapter things get WAY more interesting.

It will be focused on the party, so get ur drinks (if your of age), snacks and music blaring cause you guys r gonna be in for some DRAMA.

Hope you guys enjoyed and as always please leave a vote, comment and share if you liked.

Bye
☆(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 218 13
ā 'šŒ š†šŽššš€ š’šš„š‹š‹ šŒš˜ šš€šŒš„ šˆšš“šŽ š“š‡šˆš’ šš‘š„š“š“š˜ š‚š”šš“ šŽš… š˜šŽš”š‘š’, šš„š‚š€š”š’š„ š˜šŽš”'š‘š„ šŒšˆšš„. āž in which...
617K 22.3K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! šŸ˜‚šŸ’œ my first fanfic...
19K 432 29
not sure where this is going to go but enjoy as i figure it out on the way #1 lean- 5/2/2021 #1 sadboys- 6/22/2021 #1 gud- 7/3/2021
22.8K 271 53
Some Henry danger one shots. Literally what the title says. Give me ideas if you want cuz I have about 3 brain cells. *Cover Picture not mine* ā€¢ Char...