MR COLD JERK KIM TAEHYUNG 💘...

By sohabtsff

Get bored of same story of secretary and ceo . So read this . A girl who first become his secretary but now... More

INFORMATION
INTRODUCTION
INTRODUCTION 2
1 : Night
2 :🙄jerk guy / Annoying girl😠 / isuel 💝
3 : THE DAY
4 : INTERVIEW
5 : 1st day
6 : Punture girl
7 : AFRAID
8 : Sensation/Feeling
9 : Meeting
10 : Jerk Aka Mr Kim
11 : Call
book
12 : Dinner
13 : Already knew
kook
15 : Engagement
16 : Star Mall
17 : Hyunjun
Joon
18 : Love
19 : The Wedding
hi
20 : A Bet
21 : Reports
22 : Hurt
23 : Something Fishy
24 : Sort Out
25 : Treat
26 : Amusement park
27 : Red Club
28 : Accident
29 : Unlucky girl with unlucky fate
30 : Hallucinating

14 : Proud

520 25 3
By sohabtsff

Vote and comment down to support me .

[ Authors pov ]

Two figure are standing infront of each other . It's raining heavily but they didn't care about that all . All they do just to look into each other eyes and take a step ahead .

The two figures start dancing in rain without any worries only them just them . They both stop dancing and look into each other eyes deeply while getting closer to each other .

Their figure was leaning towards each other they both closed their eyes ready to feel each other lips but

Beep

Beep

Thud

Yn fall from her bed to the floor . She rub her butt and open her eyes and said

Y/n : I am I am in my fucking room .isn't I am in rain and dancing with Lee min hoo .
Oh god it means that was a fucking dream . ( Fake crying )

Y/n : what's the time fuck this shit ! It's fucking 7 : 10 . Come on get up and get ready .

Well After that they decided that after 3 days the engagement is going to held . everyone is exciting.

Y/n come out from her bathroom and look herself at mirror .

Y/n : Lee min Ho and Lee jung sok is lucky to have a fan girl like me .

  ( Meanwhile their other fangirls : hum kya fokat mein aa ye hain. )

Her outfit

Well today is very important meeting with broad members . Thier will be mr min and Suga along with jin and mr kim . Means Kim's every buissness partner will be present their .

Y/n is nervous because she is going to present the presentation today . It's not like she never had done this . But this time her appa and her meow will be also there .

Time skip

At kim corporation

Y/n pov

I walk towards the elevator and in my way I say hello to everyone . Hari too .

It's Been 1 and half month since I am working here but honestly I really like this experience .

Knock

Knock

Come in

I walk inside the cabin with a file and a cup of tea .

Y/n : good morning mr kim .

Mr kim : morning miss yn .

Y/n : everything is ready mr kim . The meeting hall is already ready with some employees . The broad members will be here after some time . And the presentation is also ready .

Mr kim : hmm you are going to present the presentation right .

Y/n : yess .

Mr kim : good I don't want any problem in presentation beacuse you know broad members . How type are broad members are .

Y/n : I won't disappoint you .

At meeting hall

Y/n : mr kim it's time .

[ Authors pov ]

Taehyung along with yn walk towards the meeting hall . They both reached towards the meeting hall and saw that the broad members and all thier buisness partner is already present there .

Taehyung take his seat on his head chair .

Y/n : everyone take your seat .

Taehyung nodded at yn .

Y/n : as we know today we are here for to discuss the details of every projects you did with kim corporation . So I kindly want to inform you to that I am min yn .new secretary of Mr kim taehyung sir . So today I will  presentation  thanku . ( Bow )

Everyone clap for her mr min Suga , mr kim and jin have a proud face for her especially mr min her little princess become this much bigger he get to know today .

( If you want you can skip a Lil because it will be about buissness so it's your choice )

Broad member = Bd

Bd : so let's start the meeting . Shall we ?

Taehyung nodded

Y/n cleared her throat and said .

Y/n : in the first year of the kim corporation we made a deal with me Wang . He was our first investor who invest in kim corporation .

Mr Wang nodded .

Y/n : so basically we make deal with many people like mr Wang , mr Lee , Mr Choi , mr allister , ap- I mean mr min and last his son mr min yoongi .

They all nodded .

Y/n : we gain so much profit beyond this kim corporation become first ever company in the Asia that gain 100 , 289,65 crore in just two years .

Y/n : according to the rules of buissness economy we have to share our 50 % to those with whom we made deal . And we even did it .

Y/n : for few days I am getting so many complains about our products like the product is damage or the product is cost the most etc etc .

Y/n : so we are here to solve this problem . If you any have some ideas so please share so that we do something about it .

Mr Choi : I think we should low the price of the product miss yn .

Y/n : but then we will face so many lose .

Mr Choi hummed .

Mr Wang : according to me we should hire some more employees .

Taehyung : but we have enough

( Note : he always speak in his cold voice )

Y/n : I have an idea . do I have permission .

Taehyung nodded .

Y/n : should we transfer some employees to mr kim means your dad company or Mr seokjin .

Mr kim : yeah I have vaccancy . 

Jin : I don't have any problem because in my knowledge I also have some vaccancy .

Taehyung : hm so do you all have any questions.

Mr allister : it's a good decision .

The meeting ended and everyone in tha hall start leaving except taehyung , yn , Suga , mr kim , jin , mr min and mr allister Nick is also here .

Yn is standing beside taehyung .
Taehyung who is sitting on his chair .
And they four are also sitting on thier chairs .

Mr kim : proud of  you yn .

Jin : yeahh you handle very well .

Suga : after all she is my sister .

Mr min : I didn't even know that my princess become this much bigger that she is presenting her presentation infront of everyone .

Mr allister : wait you guys know each other .

Mr kim : yeahh Ali we are family friends he is mr min his son Suga and his daughter yn .

Nick : nice to meet you again yn .

Taehyung and Suga raised thier eyebrow and look at him who only greet her .

Y/n :  Mee to mr Nick .

Nick : ah come on dont call me that . Call me by my name ☺️.

Meanwhile Suga and taehyung is glaring at him .

Y/n : okay Nick .

Mr allister : btw if yn is daughter of you min then why she is working as in his company .I mean I heard you have 3 or more companies right .

Mr min : actually yn want to become familiar with buisness before becoming c.e.o .

Nick : then I am ready to be her secretary.

Suga and taehyung are controlling thier anger by making fist 👊 .

Yn just smiled .

________________________________________________

How was it hope you like it ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398K 15.1K 27
Genre: Romantic Comedy This story revolves around a perfect boss and his not so perfect secretary. Both of them find each other very annoying and int...
343K 14.2K 56
-2021iiLovelyDoveii© ❝I'm yours, all of mine and you're mine, only mine❞ "I hate getting married to you but still we have time Taehyung. Let's try to...
869K 38.3K 77
Min y/n had to get married to Kim taehyung because of their parents. Y/n is a sweet, kind but a reserved girl, whereas taehyung is cold but kind. • •...
328K 9.7K 25
A story where Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook are both Mafias... Kim Taehyung is a cold hearted, ruthless and fearful mafia who scares the shit out of...