Spooky Love {Addams Ocร—Oc}

By GracefulQueen

"Why can't you be what I want you to be?" "And what is it you want me to be?" That polite smile falling in... More

๐ŸชฆCHARACTERS๐Ÿชฆ
1~๐Ÿ’€
2~๐Ÿ’€
3~๐Ÿ’€
4~๐Ÿ’€
5~๐Ÿฉถ
6~๐Ÿฉถ
7~๐Ÿฉถ
8~๐Ÿฅ€
9~๐Ÿฅ€
10~๐Ÿฅ€
11~๐Ÿ’€
12~๐Ÿ’€
14~๐Ÿฅ€
15~๐Ÿฅ€
Creator has Arrived
16~๐Ÿ’€
Shit Show
17~๐Ÿ’€
18~๐Ÿ’€
0~ Special Chapter
19~๐Ÿฉถ
20~๐Ÿฉถ
Hey Guys
21~๐Ÿฅ€
22~๐Ÿฅ€

13~๐Ÿฉถ

10.8K 401 17
By GracefulQueen

~But I am closer then I was yesterday~

Estelle

      After congratulating the kids, Azrael and I left to take the Quad to their street. They talked excitedly about the play, especially finding out I had a part in the 'blood'. Azrael held the bike while I held Voodoo.

"Estelle, the blood was perfect and I know my siblings have a new found respect for you." Azrael smiles happily.

"I just thought it was better for the dramatics." I laugh

"Luckily none of those four was wearing white. Would have been stained terribly." Azrael points out.

"If they were I wouldn't have recommended the front row." I hiss at him and we laugh.

    We stop at the entrance and the kids shout their goodbyes before riding towards ther respective house. The boys houses more in the front either a across and or got a house or two between them but Penny had to go further down the slight hill at the end of the dead-end before waving and going inside.

"Shall we be on our way home?" He ask, climbing on the bike.

"Sure." I take a seat after putting Voodoo in the basket.

    Azrael starts to bike us back since the distance was a little further. The cool breeze was blowing but it was soft and nice. We ride up a dip to get on the sidewalk, passing other stores. I see Mrs. Fitcher and Ms. Margaret talkinging in the hair salon through the glass with a cup of what I assume wine as we pass, hoping they didn't see us since we weren't going fast.

"Estelle are you okay?" He ask

"Yes I am fine." I nod and he slowly pull to a stop in front of the doors.

     I see an envelope in between the door and frame. I go to grab it but Azrael is quicker. He opens it and read it. Multiple emotions flicker on his face but the longest ones were annoyance and anger. He crumpled it up and threw it into the trashcan next to the door.

"It was a poem and a date request from....Casey Fitcher." He grits out as I unlock the door.

"Oh, Mrs. Fitcher is still trying to hook us up." I shrug as he enter in and I follow. Locking the door and pulling down the gate over the doors and windows to lock those too as he let Voodoo upstairs and hang up the bike.

    I do one last double check of everything while Azrael leans against the counter with his arms crossed. I nod and walk towards him. He gently grab my waist as I wrap my arms around his neck. We stare at one another for a while.

"Azrael." I say softly, his breath tickling my eyelashes as we realize how close we have unconsciously gotten. "Kiss me."

"My pleasure." He dips his head and our lips meet in a passionate kiss.

                ⚠️ SMUT ⚠️

    It doesn't take long for us to be fully making out, tongues rubbing, breather intermingling, teeth slightly clashing against one another. He has turned us around to pin me on the counter, handing groping my butt and leg between mine while our chest were pressed against one another. I break the kiss, gasping for air as I felt a little light headed.
     He continues, placing open mouth kisses down my jaw and on m neck. Finding the spot that makes me moan breathlessly. He starts stripping me of my plaid shirt and shoes. His tongue traces my collarbone before he lean back to look at his work.

"More." He groan and soon my shirt is off.

      Our lips smash against one another as he effortlessly lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. He was groaning as my nails dug into his shoulders, my bottom have throbbing to life. We were halfway up the stairs when I grinded down on his hard on. He had to stop and pin me to the wall, shuddering a tiny bit.

"Oh fuck Estelle." He groans and I whimper. "Bad girl." He smacks my ass, making my hips jolt and roughly grind on him harder.

    He hiss some curses as he quickly get up the stairs and to my bed. I giggle as he drop me but it fades as he take off his shirt. Getting back on top, he gives me a rough open mouth kiss befoe trailing down. I arch my back with a moan as he kiss the top of my breast. My bra slacken as he unclip it. Pulling it off and throwing it somewhere in the dark, his mouth latches onto my right nipple. I arch higher woth a moan, pressing closer. His hand was rubbing my other nipple, flickering it occasionally with a slight pinch to them.

"Azrael." I whine as I buck my hip as he deliciously roll his into mine.

     He hums before switch nipples and my body trembles from the pleasure that felt more intense then last time. He let go and blow, making me jolt as he trail down lower, his nose grazing my skin as he huffs.

"I need to taste you, My love." He groans and I nod as he unbuckle my pants and swiftly pull them and my underwear down and off.

"Azrael-" I start since he was just staring.

"Shush. You're so fucking, Estelle. beautiful." He growls, grabbing my thighs, squeezing. "So beautiful and all Mines."

    A high pitch moan rips from my lips as he latches directly on my clit. He suck and nip it, tongue dipping towards my quivering hole. I didn't have no where to grab but a hand grabs both of mine and lay them on his head. He goes to back to holding my thighs open that was shaking. Moans ad whimpers leave my lips as I grip his hair.
     He was licking and flickering his tongue with an occasionally nip and suck.

"You're soaking for me, bellissima." He groans and I feel his finger rubbing my entrance, collecting the wetness before one slips inside.

    We both moan as I grind into his mouth once his lips latched upon me again. I felt the knot begin to form, moaning higher. One finger became two as they pushed and rubbed, scissoring lightly.

"Azrael! Im—close!" I moan out grinding harder and he picks up speed.

     A small scream slips through the moans as the knot snaps and I cum undone on his lips and fingers.

Azrael

     I watch my pretty girl unraveling above me. Eyes scrunched up, chest heaving and nipples like little pebbles in the air. I nearly came from the sight. I slowly pull away which makes he whine.

"Oh we're not done yet Dove." I chuckle darkly, as I unbuckle my pants, letting them drop.

"May-May I?" She ask shyly and I nod as she flips over onto all fours before crawling towards me.

   This would be her first time seeing it and I only hope not to disappoint. I was no virgin but Estelle was the One. She gently tug them down till my cock pop out, slapping against my stomach.  Her eyes wonder over the slight curves and veins to the angry red tip that had a bead of precum at the top. I was trimmed low. Her fingers lightly graze it, trailing upward making it twitch.

"How long is it?" She breathes on the tip and I moan a little.

"Seven and a half." I stutter as she starts to stroke it.

    She hums before her succulent lips wrap around the head causing me to moan as she licks the tip. I swiftly collect her hair out her face as she starts to lower, spit sliding down my length. I hold myself from bucking into her warm mouth as she gets close to halfway before gagging.

"Relax baby. Breath through your nose and relax. Good girl~" I praise as she sinks further, nearly taking my whole length.

   My hips accidentally buck as I groan, throwing my head back. I go to apologize when she grips my hip, nails digging into them as she yanks me a bit forward. I clench my jaw as I look down at her intensely. She looks up and give a small nod, slightly pulling my hips.

"Good Girl~" I groan as I start bucking my hips, her nose slightly pressing into my hairs.

    I moan as her hands cup ad rub my balls as I slightly increase the speed. My dick my soaking wth her saliva as her tongue rubs the under side.

"Yes Estelle, just like that that–fuck babygirl." I moan as I felt my balls grew taunt.

   I pull out her mouth and she whine but I push her back, pinning her to the bed. My hands ghost down her body as I grab her thighs to place them around my waist.

"May I, bellissima." I ask, rubbing our wet sexes together.

"Azrael take me~" She purrs, reach for me.

   I nearly whimper like a girl as I line up my cock to her entrance and push as I dive into her arms. She arch into me with a trembling moan. I stroke slowly, inching further and further till I meet resistance.

"This will sting a little, baby." I whisper against her lips before pressing them on hers as I buck my hips, breaking her hymen.

     She whine lowly as I sink all the way inside. I stop, bottoming out as I trail kisses down her neck, whispering praises against her skin. She wiggle and moan a little.

"I'm ready Azrael." She whispers and I nod, pulling back befoe thrusting forward.

    We both moan as our hips meet. She was tight and hot, her wall squeezing and fluttering. I move slow to enjoy the feel on every inch of me.

"Azrael...f-faster." Estelle moans and I grunt before picking up speed.

    Our hips slapping together as I hit deeper and deeper. Her moans coming out in quivers but I clench my jaw when I still don't hit her spot. I huff and flip us, making her scream in surprise.

"Azrael, I don't–"

"Its okay baby, you're body need to be in control to fully enjoy. I'll follow your pace, Cuore mio." I groan as she slowly lower herself onto me.

    I clench my teeth as she slowly start bouncing. I thrust upward to meet her rhythm and she throws her head back moaning out.

"Azrael!"

    I smile so wide as I finally found her spot and pick up. I moan and groan for her, showering her in praises and caresses.

"I'm about to cum, Azrael!" She sings to me.

"Just a little longer, Amorino." I moan as I feel my balls tighten. "FUCK! CUM ON ME PRINCESS!"

    She screams my name as wetness floods around my cock as I grip her hips tightly, most likely bruising them as I pump my hips. Her walls squeezing and sucking my cock back in as she bounces. I slam her down as the head of my cock kisses the entrance to her womb before I cum. She moans loudly, the sound cracking higher as her walls flutter while she comes a second time.
    I sit up, holding her as she lays her face in my neck as I gentle rock us, riding the last of our high.

             ⚠️ SMUT ENDS ⚠️

"I have to pee." She whispers and I laugh a little as I slowly pull out of her, making her whine.

    I scoop her up and take hold her bridal style as she yawn while I carry her to the bathroom. She does her business as I get a cloth and wet it with warm water. I wipe her clean before wiping myself then picking her back up, carrying her back to the bed. I wrap the cover around us as our legs tangle and she cuddles into my chest. I caress her back as her breathing gets a little heavier, indicating she's deep asleep.

"Mi hai cambiato la vita, Amore mio." I whisper to her as I drift to sleep also.

"The Addams Family *SNAP * *SNAP* ~💀🩶🥀

Okay guys I couldn't wait to publish this chapter anymore. I had like pre-written it but waited out! Hopefully you guys enjoy it! Till next time guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 5.5K 19
Male Wednesday Addams X Reader (Y/n) is a 18 year old girl who was taken out of a asylum, her secret stays between her care giver and her. She thoug...
87 13 13
Slow burn :) "My eyes are here." "Yeah, but what I want to look at is down there." What ever your name is it's ugly. You're Thursday Addams. Wednesda...
437K 10.7K 26
"๐˜พ๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ๐™š, ๐™จ๐™š๐™ญ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™˜๐™ž๐™™๐™š" "๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฎ๐™›๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ข๐™š." ...
12.3K 632 20
๐๐š๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ž: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐€๐๐๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐…๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ Lilith Winters was seen as a murder in some eyes for her families death, but also...