the idol and the student | ji...

By kikolumious

in which jeonghan is an idol in seventeen and joshua is a student. highest rankings ! #7 - jihan (04092023) c... More

one .
two .
three .
filler chap 1 !
filler chap 2 !
five .
six .
seven .
eight .
nine .
ten .
eleven .
twelve .
filler chap. 3!
thirteen .
fourteen .
authors note

four .

351 6 10
By kikolumious

at inkigayo , jeonghan's pov

aish ... my baby makes his nervousness so obvious ... i don't know why he was nervous , he didn't tell me what had happened in his school . i saw him already in the dressing room talking to a staff , and since we were pretty in private , i went up to him and wrapped my arms around his waist .

"oh - hi hannie ." he smiled and hugged me back , the staff taking the hint to walk away .

"hi~" i smiled back .

"well ... what time do you guys go on ?" he asked .

"i think 6am for a pre-recording . then a little later for our actual performance . our hannie today is the guest mc !" chan replied .

"woah ... you're the guest mc ? that's so cool ." joshua's eyes widened .

"you ... were nervous . just now . what happened ? tell me , joshuji ." i demanded . joshuji ... a name i'd probably call joshua forever .

he told me and chan what had happened in school before we started dating , and how no one really stood up for him except hyunjin . i knew hyunjin , he and felix were dating , but they lived in busan - only moving to seoul during promotional days . chan's eyes widened as i processed the situation he was facing . i thought for a good and long while , since i couldn't reach hyunjin and ask him for another side of the situation .

"joshuji , you only have about a month or two before you're moving to seoul , right ? we have a concert soon . i'll talk to the ceo about revealing our relationship to the public . are you okay with it ?" i asked . he nodded and we started getting ready , joshua talking to vernon - since he was about the second done .

i felt really bad that he landed on the news because of me , and i was sure . so sure . that seungcheol wouldn't bother sparing a glance at me if i did . but he would need to at least apologise to chan . chan deserved his apology . i didn't care if i didn't get the apology , and i don't think joshuji cared as well , but chan looked like he was going to fall apart .

joshua pov

"chan ? you okay ?" i asked , walking up to him .

"i'm okay ..." he nodded .

"you don't look okay . come on , tell me . you can tell me anything . i wouldn't tell a soul ." i pat his head and he finally told me .

"i feel ... seventeen is falling apart . cheolie hyung has fought with everyone here . and i know he fights with hannie hyung the most . don't get me wrong ... i love cheolie hyung . i really do . but i don't feel that he's ready for a relationship . or a break up . sooie hyung ... what do i do ?" he asked .

"have you tried talking to seungcheol about it ?" i asked back , opening my arms for a hug .

"so ... so ... so many times ." he answered , hugging me tightly .

"get seungcheol here . there's not much i can do , but i'll talk to him about it ." i said . he got seungcheol and the other seemed pissed , chan running back and hiding behind me . "seungcheol . don't punch me . if i tell you the situation of this group , will you , or will you not , listen ?"

"i will." seungcheol nodded as i told him the situation of the group , and how the group was falling apart . "and ... its because of me ?"

"other people have to be blamed too . i don't want you to hit people anymore , cheolie ..." chan muttered .

we talked for a while , until seungcheol promised that he wouldn't keep fighting , and since i was there , he apologised for pushing me and had hugged me . chan stood there with a small smile on his face , and i pulled him for a hug too . and since jeonghan was there , seungcheol decided to apologise to him too . i smiled seeing seungcheol apologise to everyone , especially jeonghan . he had hurt him , but at least now they were on better terms .

"thank you for fixing seventeen ..." chan thanked me , hugging me tighter than every .

"no problem chan . the least i can do to help . okay , go , you need to go get ready now . this is an order from hyung . go ." i smiled and he walked off .

"hey ... jisoo ... again , i'm super sorry for how i treated you ..." seungcheol bowed after chan walked off .

"it's okay ." i smiled and hannie came , so we started talking .

after their inkigayo stage , about time to head home

"congrats on first place !" i smiled brightly , as everyone surrounded me in a hug .

"thanks babe ..." jeonghan smiled .

"okay , since yall are done with your inkigayo , shall we go get drive through ?" i offered .

they yelled yes in unison , then we left for the car , okay , they did . i knew fans were outside , so i was stuck until i could blend in with the crowd . there was a way to go to the general crowd's location , so i went there and got out , going into the car jeonghan was in .

"shall i never bring you to inkigayo again ?" he laughed when i got into the car .

"its fun ... just don't do it too often ." i shook my head and we drove to the nearest drive thru . we had asked the drive thru . i was the one to order since they didn't know my voice , and we were going to order for the others as well (not only jeonghan was in that car btw) .

we got back to the dorms and they helped unload the food , jeonghan tossing me the key before he went to grab the bags of food . the others were going to make a pit stop at a convenience store to get snacks , so we were the first ones home . i unlocked the door and helped them unpack the foods onto the kitchen island , then we waited for the others to return .

"we're home gays !" seungcheol shouted .

we waved when they got back , placing roughly 4 bags of snacks on the coffee table in the living room , then running to eat the drive thru food . mind you , i paid for it . god ... these kids dont eat less . they eat more . more than i can imagine . they thanked me for the food and we started eating , jun and minghao sharing a burger , which i thought was cute .

"hey , shua . do you have felix's brownie recipe ?" minghao asked .

"no , but i can ask him for it . i remember baking it with him before , just that i don't have the recipe ." i replied , taking jeonghan's fries .

"my fries ..." jeonghan pouted .

"my money ..." i pouted .

"right ." he nodded and i ate my food .

that night

"you know ... we have caratland soon . maybe i can reveal our relationship ." jeonghan said .

"do it . i need to post soon , they'll figure it out , hannie ." i said , playing with his hair .

"which day ? we have 3 . i know minghao and jun are doing it on the ... second day , uh ... actually everyone's revealing it during caratland . maybe we can announce you as a special mc guest !" he exclaimed .

"i'm down ." minghao nodded .

"well ... i'll go ask the ceo about it ." i replied and texted the ceo

ceo

jisoo : hey ceo ! i was wondering , since the boys wanted me to reveal the relationship with jeonghan during caratland, we wanted to get your permission , as well as permission for me to be a guest mc , maybe .

ceo : well , i'm definitely okay with it . remember , we need you to make a post . else people won't know who you are .

jisoo : i will post soon . i have a photo of a cafe ready . 

ceo : we overlooked your profile . you have about 19K , so we just need to get you to get some brand deals . we could make that work . we have already promoted you on our company account . we just need you to post , then we'll get you verified in a while .

jisoo : okay , please let me know when that happens . i will post now . thank you !
seen by ceo

"how'd it go ?" minghao asked .

"he said okay !" i exclaimed and jeonghan hugged me tightly .

"that's amazing !" jeonghan smiled .

i opened instagram and posted the photo of me at a cafe , taken by a friend . i smiled and started typing a caption , thinking after a while . jeonghan simply watched me type , deciding to take a photo of me for himself .

joshua's post

@joshu_acoustic

@joshu_acoustic : cafe in the morning ~ 

posted 5 minutes ago

7.9K likes

6.1K comments

@jeong.hanna : Is that the person that landed up on the news with jeonghan ? he's pretty !

@leefelixie : my best friend right here ~

i smiled at felix's comment and felt jeonghan tackle my neck with kisses, minghao already leaving the room as jeonghan didn't stop attacking me with kisses . i definitely didn't mind it . i loved him anyways . i pecked his cheek and muted my phone , since multiple notifications of comments , follows and likes didn't stop spamming my phone . 

"getting popular ?" he asked and i nodded . "well ... doesn't matter . you're mine ." 

"okay okay hannie i know ... ceo's texting . wait okay ?" i took my phone and saw that the ceo was texting me about the verification things . he assumed that in a few more followers , i could be verified - and he would get me a manager and bodyguard . how fun . "now we can do whatever we want ." 

"cuddles ?" his eyes brightened and i nodded .

"okay , cuddles ." i smiled and he wrapped his arms around my waist , until we were interrupted by seungcheol . "oh , hey , seungcheol . what's up ?" 

"uh ... change of plans ... we're moving out tomorrow . i don't know what's with the sudden change but our stuff were shipped already . i'd suggest packing the last bit of things in your suitcases or bags , and placing them in the living room . we will be unable to return and retrieve anything when we move out as we need to surrender the key to the landlord , so say your final goodbyes to this place ..." he sighed . 

"so soon ?" hannie asked . his face fell and he got upset .

"hey ... don't cry . but why is it so soon ?" i asked .

"apparently the landlord's new tenants want to come over as soon as possible ." seungcheol replied . "new jeans ." 

"oh ..." jeonghan nodded . 

"go sleep . i will pack the things for you into your suitcase . you told me where it is ." i smiled and hannie drifted off to dreamland , while seungcheol helped me bring the suitcase down from the cupboard , then he left . minghao came in sniffling , and i completely understood . both of us were packing in silence , and when we were done , minghao had fallen completely asleep on the floor .

next day , jeonghan and minghao's new apartment

we walked into their apartment , as jeonghan ran towards the room nearest to the kitchen and claimed it as his - his things were inside anyways . we slowly unpacked as someone knocked on the door , and i figured out who it was . i opened the door and saw chan , standing outside the door with two boxes of chocolates and two cards .

"i bought these for everyone ! as a welcome gift . you have two because i wasn't sure when you'd be moving in next door . this whole level is ours , as well as upstairs. i live right there !" he pointed to his and seungcheol's house opposite jeonghan's . 

"who's is next to mine ?" i asked .

"if i'm not wrong that's hansol , junnie and kwangie hyung's apartment ." he replied . 

"thank you for the chocolates , well , would you like to come in ?" i offered .

"nah , i have things to unpack ." he handed the chocolates and cards to me , then waved goodbye and left .

"shuji ! who was that ?" jeonghan asked from the hallway .

"chan ! he came over with housewarming gifts ." i replied , keeping the chocolates in the fridge and going to help jeonghan , occasionally going to minghao and helping him as well .

we finished unpacking in about 3 hours , and seungcheol had given me the keys to my apartment , i just haven't seen it , and i don't think there was anything even in the place - except maybe a fridge , tv , basic stuff , yet i highly doubt a bed was there . 

"let's go visit your house , shua !" minghao exclaimed and i nodded , grabbing the keys from my bag and heading over with the two of them . 

the house was spacious , and it had a note from the ceo , like the other houses did . i read the note and it talked about the budget i should spend on furniture , which was about 68591162 won to spend on the furniture and stuff . (pls i don't know i searched up online) there was money on the table , sealed in an envelope . i was surprised how no one had stolen it .

"well . ikea shopping ?" i offered and the two of them nodded . i grabbed the wad of cash and brought it along with me to their apartment , but i told minghao to leave the room for a while while i talked to jeonghan . "hannie ... since i've never had sex , and i want my first one to be with you , i figured you should know ... i'm able to conceive kids ." 

"well then i'll have kids of my own . i love you , thanks for telling me ." he smiled , giving me a peck on the cheek . "come on , let's go get those furniture ." 

i smiled at how his reaction was - since i had previous boyfriends who i told this to them , and they broke up with me . he was happy about it , and we left the room , getting my bag at the living room and walking to their manager's car to the nearest ikea . 

after ikea ( i don't know guys) 

"so ... what do you guys wanna do now ?" hannie asked .

"i'm going to go to jun's ." minghao announced and left .

"sex ?" hannie offered .

"we don't have a bed stupid ..." i laughed and he made an o shape with his mouth .

"your house ?" he asked .

"when we get a bed , babe ." i shook my head and he pouted , pinning me to the wall in his room  and kissing me roughly . 

"too bad . do it on the floor ." he shrugged and started giving me hickeys , his hand reaching out to lock the door .

⚠️ NSFW AHEAD ! ⚠️

jeonghan lightly placed me on the floor , continuing to make out with me on the floor , then removing my jeans and underwear , lightly massaging my hole . he bent down and sucked on my adam's apple , leaving hickeys all over my neck . he removed all my clothes , and his own , then i started to trace his abs .

"hey , jisoo-ya , i know you're not used to it , but i'll put a finger in , okay ? i threw a pillow down just now , i'll put it under your head ." he took a pillow and placed it under my head , then he slowly put his finger into my hole . "tell me if it hurts ." 

i was biting my lip , not suppressing my moans , but my cries . it was painful , definitely , but jeonghan tried his best not to hurt me . he literally asked at least 10 times if we should stop , but i didn't want to . i wanted to continue , even though it hurt . 

"okay , i'll put it in now , if you want me to pull out , use your words ." he said and put on a condom he took out from his jeans pocket earlier and lined his member at my hole . 

he slowly pushed it down while my arms just found my way to his neck , scratching it and leaving a small scar there . i nodded as a sign to let him move , and he slowly moved . i got used to it after a while , and asked him to move faster . the sounds that filled the room were the same as when i heard eunwoo cheating on me , but this time , i was with the actual love of my life . i knew jeonghan wouldn't cheat on me . he seemed genuine about our relationship . 

"you gonna come ?" jeonghan asked , hearing me let out a hiss . i nodded and he kissed me , deciding that we could release together . 

when he released in the rubber , and me all over both of us , he pulled out , but i immediately clug back to him , leaving him no choice but to give me a round two . i enjoyed physical touch , actually . i just ... thought i was too clingy .

"you want a round two , princess ?" he chuckled , massaging my waist as i nodded eagerly . "raw or with the condom ?" 

"i don't want to get pregnant , han ." i shook my head and he nodded . 

"not gonna go easy babe ." he shrugged and placed me back on the floor , thrusting into me at an inhumane pace . 

he was at the rate of cumming , and that was when i heard the doorbell ring , and my phone go off uncontrollably . i let him cum into the rubber as i shifted myself to grab my phone , seeing that it was from the ikea delivery guy , for both our houses . 

"shit ." i muttered , gesturing hannie to pull out . 

"why ? furniture is here ?" he asked , pulling out and removing the condom, throwing it in the trash .

"yeah . mattresses are coming in about 10 minutes ." i quickly slid on his hoodie from his suitcase and my shorts , running to the door and directing the guy to put the deliveries in the living room . 

hannie came to the living room soon after , helping me with the packages as i was a little sore . i grabbed some , but he was supporting the other side . we knew what minghao had ordered , so we left minghao's packages in minghao's room , bringing my packages into my house as well . i was building my stuff in my room while hannie was building his stuff . since i hated building , chan , who had gotten the free build service thing , aka seungcheol , both of them came in and helped me build . 

well ... this would be my home . but after i move to seoul .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 30 14
Just seventeen imagines for you carats💎 Enjoy ('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)
20.7K 757 22
Title says it all...
9.6K 303 77
A story about a solo female artist and seventeen.. how their friendship will take turn and maje asahi the unofficial member of seventeen
462K 8.6K 54
I like Seventeen you like Seventeen. (^u^)/ Thanks for reading <3