Trauma [H.S]

Af Pats1Dbooks

I went to another country to continue my medical studies. Forced myself to be someone I was not just to fit i... Mere

intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14

8

63 6 225
Af Pats1Dbooks

TW: Blood. But not too much.

NOTE: DO NOT SCROLL THROUGH THE CHAPTER BEFORE READING. THERE ARE PICS THAT WILL SPOIL IT FOR YOU.

But there are NO pics of blood so dw.

It's a very long chapter, longer than the previous ones. So buckle up!
______________

Valeria Chambers

Whenever I hear the word party, the only thing that came to my mind was a tea party. Because that was the only party I've ever been to with my mum, or my friends from school.

I'd dress nicely and fix my hair, then go to the party. That was it.

But now, what was before me was an extremely different  kind of party.

It looked like one of the parties from the movies.

For music? Loud music instead of soft quiet classics, and so many people jumping and getting sandwiched against each other.

For drinks? Alcohol instead of tea.

The setting? A club instead of one of the houses of an old lady.

This was a whole different world from what I was used to.

The lights. The colourful flickering lights were everywhere. Almost blinding me and giving me a headache.

And too many people for my liking. Too many dancing bodies on the dancing floor. Too much noise.

It was kind of suffocating me in some way. But yet here I was, still breathing in the air that smelled of liquor.

I didn't like tea parties in the first place. How was I supposed to like this one?

I don't even know if I can do this anymore.

No. You can and you will, Valeria.

Rebecca pulled me to the dance floor and held my hands as she began moving her body to the beat. Grinning at me.

I didn't dance. Dancing was something I didn't like, but I didn't hate it either. So just for her sake, I started moving my body like hers.

Jumping, moving, dancing.

I started smiling as I let go of the tension that was built up in my body.

She held my hands in hers and moved them upwards before I was spun around and my back was facing her now. Rebecca let go of my hands and placed them on my shoulders instead and shouted over the music "c'mon Vee! Show me those moves of yours that you've been hiding. Don't be shy." 

I didn't know what has gotten into me. I was dancing and moving my body like I've never had before, swaying my hips and shaking my shoulders with a smile on my face. I didn't care about all the drunk bodies that were bumping into us occasionally.

I mean, they weren't doing it on purpose. Each one was in their own little world. Dancing their emotions without a care of who might be watching them.

This was all so new to me, and I was actually enjoying this.

Two hours later of nonstop dancing across the hardwood floor among the sweaty moving bodies, Rebecca pulled me back to the bar where all the drinks were.

I pulled myself up on one of the high stools. Once I was completely settled, I noticed how much out of breath I was.

Rebecca, who was now sitting to my left, called for the bartender and he was in front of us within seconds.

She spoke "I'll have one margarita please." She turned to me "what do you wanna order?"

I widened my eyes "oh no I don't drink. Water.. water would be good."

Becks didn't say anything about that. Once our orders were here, she asked with a smirk, taking a sip from her drink "so? how was that? Did you enjoy dancing out there?"

I drank half of my glass as I nodded. Damn I was really thirsty.

"Yeah I had fun. It was great actually." I smiled widely at her.

She hummed in response "good, because we were just getting started. Wanted to get a bit light headed first so that the rest of the night could be bearable. Helps with my headache from the musict too."

I shrugged with a chuckle leaving my lips "I think I can handle it just fine."

As if on cue, the fast beat turned to a slow one "see? I really can handle it if it's not just fast and loud music, y'know."

She nodded as she placed her glass back on the wooden counter.

Half an hour passed while we exchanged small talk, but we were interrupted by certain green eyed boy who came out of nowhere, scaring the shit out of both of us "hello ladies."

Who's that? Oh yeah Harry the tour guy who we're supposed to be ghosting.

Rebecca just gave him an annoyed look "what do you want? We don't want to talk to you."

"How about a slow dance instead? Please?"

I assumed he was talking to Rebecca, but then I saw that both of them were waiting for me to answer.

Becky was giving me her warning eyes while Harry was giving me pleading ones.

I wanted to give him the silent treatment. I wanted to listen to Becky, because maybe she was right. He didn't deserve my attention tonight. 

But my irrational side of my brain won this time, and it was screaming to hell with that.

I was dying to know what he wanted to say to me the other day, and if it turns out to be just to make fun of me, I'll kick him in the balls and never let him see my face again.

I glanced one last time at Becky, practically apologizing with my eyes as I responded "alright. Just one dance though."

Yep. I just threw our deal of giving Harry the silent treatment and ghosting him out of the window.

I was preparing myself mentally that I had to touch his hand since it was a slow dance, one of my hands slid in his as he pulled me back to the dance floor.

I looked sideways, at the masses of people dancing everywhere.

It's gonna be fine.

There's no threat here.

I'm safe.

Harry's not gonna hurt me.

Once he found a good spot, he stopped and held my small hand in his big one. His other hand snaked around my waist gently and pulled me closer to his body. I inhaled deeply at the contact and my heart rate picked up in anticipation. I gripped on the arm that encircled my waist hesitantly before he started to guide our bodies to a slow dance. We were only a few inches apart. I could feel the heat radiating off of his warm body as his soft breaths hit my face, a scent of whiskey lingered around us.

I was never this close to a guy before.

And weirdly, it felt nice.

Kinda comforting really, like I was literally melting under his delicate touch.

Harry had a small grin on his face and his green eyes were slightly glistening "you look beautiful tonight, love."

Well, I was not used to being complimented by anyone really, and coming from a guy, especially a guy who said I was nothing, is something huge for me.

I felt my cheeks heat up as I avoided eye contact with him at all costs "where is Joelle? Isn't she supposed to be attached to your hip at all times?"

I don't know when I learned how to slow dance so swiftly. My body felt like it was on autopilot.

I felt him shake his head slightly, his cheek was pressed to my temple and I could literally feel his every breath.

"She's in the bathroom. I got rid of her for now before she emerges back from there. It's gonna take a while before that happens though. That's why I looked for you. I wanted to tell you something."

He sighed, his deep voice in my ear was surprisingly calming "it's not about her, okay? This is about you. I want to correct things."

I finally dared to ask "what do you really want, Harry?"

He went silent for a moment as I felt his breathing stutter a bit. He pulled his head back to look at me, and I made a mistake of looking directly into his striking green eyes. I couldn't look away now, I was too mesmerized  "I want to apologize for saying what I said that day. I didn't mean it. I-"

He inhaled sharply, looking sideways before his eyes landed on me again.

"I'm sorry for saying that you're nothing. You're anything but that. Okay?"

I kept staring at his serene face, my voice came out almost in a whisper "then why did you say it in the first place if you didn't mean it, Harry?"

He pursed his lips "because... 'cause I didn't want to show Joelle that I was even a little bit interested in you. She hates you and you know that."

"So that's what this is about? You're ashamed of being seen with me when she's around? You don't even like her. That's what you said, right?"

Harry sighed, trying to pull me closer to his body but I refused, he didn't try again though, but his thumb was moving mindlessly against my back, which made goosebumps erupt on my skin "I did say that. It's... complicated. I used to go out with her because I liked her at first, but now I hate her after I knew who she really is and I can't leave the relationship as much as I tried."

He swallowed thickly, now refusing to look at me "Her father... her father would literally kill me. She has like very rich parents and she gets whatever she wants. And she wants me, but I don't. And her father would be really mad if he knew I was talking to another girl who isn't her, yet alone dancing with another girl. This topic is not just about you, buttercup. I'd love to get out of this mess I put myself into. I just don't want to drag you into it too."

This story was so believable he could be lying to my face for all I know. But I chose to believe him.

He was a shit liar after all, and he couldn't have just made up all of this crap.

I let out a long sigh "apology accepted, Harry. But if I find out you made all of this story up just to make fun of me then-"

"It's true. Ask your friends, they'll tell you." He interrupted confidentially, his steady eyes never left mine.

I nodded.

I will ask Becks just in case.

"What about now? Isn't she gonna see us together?" I asked curiously.

He shook his head "nah she usually takes half an hour in a bathroom. If she got out then she's off drinking somewhere with a bunch of other guys. She probably forgot about me for now from how drunk she was earlier.."

"Oh okay." I really didn't know what else to say.

After a while, the music changed to a more upbeat one, leading us to let go of each other, but not completely.

"Dance with me?" He asked innocently. Trying to get my body to move with his grip on my hands.

Okay, maybe just for another song.

I moved my body to the rhythm of the music. Harry eventually let go of my hands and started dancing freely beside me.

With each beat, his arms gracefully swayed, while his long curls would dance, exquisitely flying in response to the gentle turns of his head. Amidst his movements, he would occasionally make cute faces, and every now and then, he would flash me a warm smile.

As I danced, my own moves intertwined with the rhythm, causing my long hair to gracefully swirl around my face. With each step, my smile grew wider, and in that moment, it felt as though I was dancing with Rebecca. Yet, it was Harry by my side, and with him, I experienced a level of comfort and authenticity that I had never encountered with anyone else other than with Becks.

I had a weird feeling that I couldn't quite understand. A force that had forever eluded me, an enigma shrouded in mystery. I've heard others speaking of its wonders.

Yet, I remained oblivious, unable to comprehend what this feeling truly meant.

I found myself drawn to this human creature before me, his presence captivating my attention. His smile, his beautiful eyes, his mere existence began to bring solace to my restless soul.

And all I could think about now was how much this feeling terrified me.

I've never experienced something like it, and I'm scared it's only gonna grow.

I was suddenly pulled out of my thoughts when he held my hand in his and pulled me closer to his body. My back pressed gently against his chest and his hands made their way to my hips. I placed my palms over his as I sucked in a sharp breath.

He removed one hand momentarily to move my hair to one side and expose the skin of my shoulder and neck. His lips brushed against the shell of my ear as he whispered "is this okay?"

I think he noticed my ragged breath, so he started drawing small circles on my hip bones over the thin fabric of my dress as he continued to sway us to the now slowing beat. My heart would skip multiple times the longer he kept stroking my hips with his fingers.

I didn't even know how I was still standing right now.

My body felt stiff but my legs felt like they'd give out at any moment now.

Despite my silence, I felt his delicate lips on the bare skin of my shoulder. As the butterflies in my stomach grew more intense, he reassured me "don't worry, buttercup. I don't bite. I promise."

This is really way out of my comfort zone but something about him made me feel safe.

He is not gonna kill me.

I relaxed more into his body, rested the back of my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. My lips slightly parted, finding it a bit hard to breathe through my nose now.

Harry suddenly grabbed my hand in his and guided it to the nape of his neck as I felt his long curls on my fingers.

And oh my God, they are so soft to the touch. Just like I imagined.

I ran my fingers through his curls as he hummed in response, placing his warm soft puckered lips the delicate skin of my neck this time.

And I swear I almost completely lost it.

This feeling. I was deprived of this feeling my whole life and now.. now I knew how much it affected me.

The tingling sensation spread throughout my whole body in a pleasurable way. A rush of emotions hit me all at once, which made my heart beat faster than it already was.

My breathing picked up noticeably as I gripped his neck harder than before.

I didn't want to stop as much as my body was telling me otherwise.

I'd never danced like that with anyone, there was just too much touching and I hated touching.

But with him, his touch was electrifying.

I felt alive.

"You okay, buttercup?" Harry asked in a whisper, brushing his lips against my ear again.

I shook my head as I whispered back, knowing my voice would crack if I spoke any louder "I don't know."

At that, he spun me around quickly to face him, but I refused to open my eyes as I kept both of my arms by my sides, his hands only moved higher to my waist "you don't know? What's that supposed to mean? Hey, look at me. Show me those chocolate eyes of yours."

I can't handle this. This is all too overwhelming.

I opened my eyes and looked into his concerned ones, but then looked back down at my feet, not being able to hold eye contact for too long "it's just.. it's just that feeling. I've never experienced it and I think I'm kinda overwhelmed by it."

He removed his hands from my waist slowly before he folded his arms.

My breathing was going back to normal now as well as my heartbeat as long as we weren't making any physical contact.

He asked, his voice laced with sadness "Did I... hurt you, in some way?"

I widened my eyes quickly and shook my head in denial "no! Of course not. It's me. I'm the.. problem."

"You're not the problem. You're just not used to that feeling you're feeling right now." He sighed out.

Maybe he's right.

He suddenly asked "what is that feeling though? Is it like a good feeling? A bad one?"

I just shrugged and let out a long sigh "it wasn't bad. It felt like a tingle in my body. Intense. I felt more alive than I ever was. It happened when you..."

I bit my lower lip and looked down at my shoes. I couldn't even bring myself to say it.

"When I kissed your neck." He finished for me. I could literally hear the smirk on his lips when he said that.

The same lips that were against my neck not minutes ago.

Is it hot in here? I feel like I'm burning up.

What if I wasn't supposed to say that.

Oh my God what have I done?

"Hey, don't do that..." He reached out his hand and pulled my bottom lip from between my teeth, swiping his thumb across it, his eyes focused on the action for a few seconds, licking his own plump lips before he let go.

My head went foggy and I didn't know how to think straight anymore. My stomach only fluttered at the realization of how close we were standing.

Harry spoke after a moment "would it help if we did something else?"

I guess he decided to not talk about it anymore. Which is perfect for me.

I asked as I snapped out of my trance, now looking back up at him "like what?"

He held out his hand for me to take, which I did after hesitating for a moment, before he guided us towards the tables "c'mon. Want you to meet my friends, add some guys to your almost empty list of guys you know."

Well okay then.

We arrived at one of the tables where two guys were sat at, a single chair was empty, probably reserved for Harry.

The first one was wearing a blazer with a whit shirt under it. He had blonde hair and blue eyes, the other guy had shaggy brown hair, blue eyes too and prominent cheekbones. He also had a slight stubble on his face and he was wearing a denim jacket.

Two almost empty glasses of whiskey were on the table in front each one of them. A third abandoned glass, that was half full, was on the table. I just assumed it could be Harry's.

And honestly, they both looked hot as hell.

Despite them having blue eyes, they weren't even close to the evilness behind a certain blue eyed girl who lived next door.

Theirs looked friendlier.

Harry said to the guys "guys, this is Valeria Chambers, a new student here whom I chose to accompany. Valeria, this is Niall and Louis."

I waved my hand with a small smile, feeling a bit on edge and uncomfortable as they waved back.

Saying hello to me, I noticed Louis' heavy British accent, and Niall, he had an Irish accent.

Don't ask me how I detected those accents. I just listen to music and watch movies a lot.

Harry dragged an empty chair from a nearby table and motioned for me to sit down.

Harry sat next to Louis while I sat next to Niall.

"I've heard a lot about you, love. Nice to get to see your pretty face at last." Louis chimed in and all I did was give him a smile in return. My anxiety pinching me in my arm and telling me to go back to Rebecca. But I ignored it.

Niall then stated "hope you're enjoying the party, Val."

I nodded my head "yeah I really am enjoying it. It's really cool."

The Irish guy answered "yeah? You should come to more of them then. I threw this one, I picked the DJ, the music and the setting. It's all awesome."

"Oh, I didn't know that. That's nice." I replied as he smirked.

Louis then commented "it is nice. You should come to the Halloween party at the end of the month. Niall throws it every year and each year it would be more epic than the last. Right Niall?"

He nodded "oh yeah I've got really interesting ideas for this year. You're gonna love it."

When they finished talking and waited for me to say something, I did, with an awkward chuckle "uh.. yeah.. about that.. I don't think I can make it to the Halloween party."

I looked at Harry who had his eyebrows furrowed "you're joking, right? Please tell me you're joking."

I stayed silent for a moment before I bursted out in a fit of bashful laughter, the others soon joined in as I confirmed "of course I am joking, silly."

I wish I wasn't though.

This was not going well.

Maybe they'll just forget about me when that time comes.

Louis looked away in the direction of the dance floor "oh look it's Rebecca!"

I glanced back at her with a smile as Harry and Louis waved her over. Niall just sat there calmly with a grin on his face.

Rebecca was beside us within seconds and she said in an irritated tone "oh good, you've met everyone. Can I have a word with you now? If Harry doesn't mind of course."

Harry shook his head before I was literally dragged by Becks over to the bar.

I took a seat on one of the stools again and pulled my dress down as much as I could. Suddenly feeling insecure when all of those people can see my bare legs.

I asked "what was that for? Why'd you pull me away?"

She answered "cuz I sensed your discomfort and I came to the rescue. You're welcome, by the way."

I guess she didn't see me dancing with Harry earlier. If she did he wouldn't be breathing and talking right now.

I smiled at her. At least she knows a bit about my body language.

Rebecca shouted over the music "how come you're sitting with Harry at the same table?"

Ah, the inevitable question.

I shrugged one shoulder "he apologized. He didn't mean what he said and his excuse was good."

"What did he say?"

"He said that it's complicated, his relationship with Joelle. That her parents are rich and he can't just leave her. She always gets what she wants and she wants him. He doesn't want me to get involved in this situation. That's why he said what he said back then. He hates her Becks. He's trying to figure out how to get out of this mess." I explained to her over the music.

She nodded her head "so we're not ghosting him anymore?"

I gestured with a negative shake of my head.

Without any more comments on that topic, she asked, changing the subject "you want a drink now? You look like you need it."

Do I want a drink? I've never had a drink before. I'm just familiar with the scents and colours.

I shook my head and shouted back "no I'm fine. Thanks though."

She shrugged before she leaned in and spoke loudly in my ear this time "fine, but you're gonna be the one who'll drive us back home. Neither of us can drive when drunk, and baby I'm really planning on that. Actually I think I'm just a little tipsy now."

She giggled as she almost knocked off her glass from the counter "oops. Almost spilled it."

I widened my eyes at this. 

I don't even know how to drive and I think she was really drunk right now. I bet Jessica was also out of it somewhere here.

If I do this then I'd get pulled over and the police would think I'm the drunk one, that if I don't hit a tree or something and get us killed.

She knew that I didn't know how to drive.

I opened my mouth to say something when I felt a rough but yet gentle hand land on my shoulder.

I flinched away, not being used to being touched that way yet. I turned around to meet green eyes staring right through my soul with worry behind them. He muttered, loud enough for me to hear "sorry, didn't mean to scare you."

I shook my head with a small smile, my heart about to break my ribs "no it's okay, I've been so jumpy lately. Don't worry."

"Harry my love. Let's go somewhere together hmm? I've been a good girl all night. Wasn't I?"

And yes. That was Joelle. That bitch. She had her hands all over Harry and I could tell my the disgusted look on his face that he didn't even want her near him.

"Are you drunk?" He asked, trying to move away from her but failed miserably. She was almost hanging like a koala on him.

She shook her head, a drunk smile on her face "no it's me, Joelle! Don't you remember baby?"

"Don't you call me baby. I hate that. And can you just-"

He held her shoulders and pushed her gently so that she was an arm length away from his body.

She pouted at the action "you don't want to fuck me Harry? I'm really horny."

He widened his eyes "yeah I can see that. And no. I'm not in the mood. Now go find someone else who can give you what you want. Preferably someone who has a small dick too."

He muttered the last sentence and I just had to hold back my laughter.

This is so funny to watch.

I know I shouldn't but who cares.

Joelle made an angry drunk face,  folded her arms like a child and mumbled "fine." Before she stomped away from us, meeting halfway with Jessica who only gave us an apologetic look.

Harry returned to face me with a relieved look "sorry you had to see that."

I giggled "it's alright. But wouldn't she remember this? Wouldn't you get in trouble?"

He shook his head "nah, she's too drunk to remember anything. She'll think she was screwing me but will get surprised by the other dude in the morning. She always does that. The only problem is that I have to bring her back to her apartment, which isn't too bad."

He smiled at me with a dimple popping on his cheek "anyway, I wanted to tell you that I'm glad you came here. Forgot to say that when we were dancing. I really thought you wouldn't after you told me you didn't like parties."

I could literally feel Becky's eyes burning into my face and that knowing smirk on her lips. I was never gonna hear the end of this.

I shrugged a shoulder "eh, told you I'd come. Wanted to see what the fuss was all about, y'know."

He nodded twice before he looked over at the bartender and raised his six fingers and the bartender just nodded.

He turned back to me with a lopsided smile as I had a dumbfounded look on my face "hope you like tequila."

Tequila, is that a name of someone-

Oh my God.

That's what the drink is called.

I shook my head quickly with wide eyes "oh no no I don't drink."

I glanced back at Rebecca but didn't find her. She must've gone to the dance floor.

Harry's eyes furrowed and his lips pouted, his cheeks had a light shade of pink to them "what? You don't drink as in you're recovering from being an addict or you don't drink as in you've never had a drink in your life? And it can't be because you simply don't want to."

I lied "no, it's because I have to drive the girls back home. I need to stay sober."

He pouted even more if that was possible "come onnn, just one drink, well two tiny cups, you wouldn't even feel it. For mee. Please, pretty pleaaassee."

Well, I guess there's a first time for everything.

I sighed just as the bartender brought six little glass cups and poured the clear liquid swiftly in all of them. Then he pulled out a plate with white powder that looked like salt and another one with slices of lime.

"But those are six."  I furrowed my eyebrows as I looked at him holding one of the glasses and handing it to me.

"yeah, but they're barely anything. Two for each of us. Niall will be here soon."

As if on cue, the blonde appeared from the dance floor and stood beside Harry, the two of them were standing in front of me bow "did someone say my name? I'm in. hell yeah I am. What are we doing? Tequila shots? Perfect."

He rubbed his hands together in anticipation as Harry instructed me "give me your hand."

I furrowed my eyebrows "what? Why?"

He sighed "just trust me, okay?"

I gave him my hand. He held it in place as he spread some salt on the back of my hand "that's salt, right?"

"No it's coke." He said, focusing on my hand as I widened my eyes "what?!"

He looked at me with a smug smile "just kidding. Of course it's salt."

Oh thank God.

"Now hold this lime in that same hand and hold the glass in the other. You're gonna lick the salt first quickly then drink it all in one gulp instantly. No thinking twice about it. Then you bite into the slice of lime to counterbalance the intense taste of the alcohol. Got it?"

I guess?

Lick, drink and bite.

"And if you don't like it, I'll just drink yours. Okay?"

Uh huh.

First, I licked my hand quickly then put the glass against my lips as I tipped the drink into my mouth.  I noticed its initial briskness on my tongue, followed by a tangy sensation as I savored the flavor. The slight warmth in my throat added to the overall experience, leaving behind a lingering and enjoyable sensation. It wasn't overwhelmingly strong, but rather invigorating and refreshing. The harsh taste was soon replaced by the sourness of the lime.

"It isn't too bad." I beamed at him with wide eyes.

"Want another one?" He asked. A curious look on his face.

And I nodded without thinking. Niall just stared at me with an amused grin on his face.

The three of us raised our glasses as Niall gave a short toast "here's to having our first ever party this year and to celebrate that with our new friend! To Valeria!"

We clung our glasses together as we drank the shots.

I know I said that it's an enjoyable sensation before, but I judged too fast.

I started to feel the burn of it in my throat. My eyes began to water as I started coughing like crazy.

This didn't happen the first time. Maybe it went down the wrong path.

Suddenly, Harry and Niall were right beside me along with Rebecca, who had her hand rubbing up and down my back as I continued to cough. She literally appeared out of nowhere.

He didn't tell me it'd burn this much. That's on him.

"I'm okay. I'm okay guys." I told them once the coughing decreased.

I heard Rebecca ask Harry "what the hell did you do to her?!"

Nothing really, it was my fault. I shouldn't have given up that easily.

I mean why would he care what happens to me anyway. He's just here to accompany me.

Harry answered "I did nothing. She took a shot-"

"She what?! This girl has never drank anything with alcohol in her life and here you are, forcing her to take this shit-"

"It wasn't his fault Becks, I wanted to try it, he didn't force me." I interrupted her, my coughing has lessened but still there.

She can't just go blaming him for something he didn't force me to do in the first place.

Rebecca now turned her gaze to me "oh really. I ask you to drink something and you refuse but when he asks you, you're already taking it? Are you out of your mind?"

Yep. That's my fault.

I straighten up a bit, completely ignoring Harry now who was still watching us "maybe I am. Forgive me for stepping a little bit out of the line I've drawn for myself years ago. I didn't want to drink anything half an hour ago but now I do. You told me you're gonna be supportive about me stepping out of my damn comfort zone but you're anything but that right now Becks. I need some time alone. Enjoy the rest of your party. Both of you."

I turned to face Harry "and you, thank you for inviting me. I don't think I'm gonna be coming here anymore. Had a really great time."

I stood up quickly, that's when I felt the rip of the fabric against my thigh and the sting of a deep scratch in my skin.

I looked down at the now torn black fabric of my dress. It ripped all the way to my hip, but stayed attached at the hem. A line of blood trickled down my leg from the scratch.

It must've gotten stuck in something sharp and managed to hurt myself in the process of getting up.

Great. Just great.

This could not get any better.

"Vee, you're bleeding." Rebecca said with concern as I tried to pull the torn sides back together.

"Just leave me alone, Becks. I need to be alone right now. I can take care of this."

Then I stormed off. I held back my tears until I was inside the bathrooms. The doors closed behind me and the noises outside got muffled.

That was the most I've ever said when I'm angry. And I don't get angry that easily.

Angry at myself, mostly because this was my fault for agreeing to come here, to try and drink something new, to step over that line.

I looked at myself in the mirror as I suddenly felt insecure all over again. Hugging my arms around my body as more tears slipped from my eyes, ruining my perfect makeup which made me a completely different person.

And to top it off, my leg was hurting and bleeding a river.

It's really hard to pretend someone I'm not in front of everyone just to be part of them.

Through glossy eyes, I grabbed a couple of tissues and pulled out a gel sanitizer from my purse.

I put some on the tissues before I started dabbing them to my bleeding leg. I bit my lip to contain my screams from how painful it felt.

When I was done and there was no more blood oozing out of the injury, I threw the tissues away in the trash and I inspected the injury. It definitely needed stitches, but I didn't really care right now. I still had six hours before it was too late to stitch it up.

I let myself drown in my own tears as I sank down on the bathroom floor and hid my face with my hands while more tears slipped out. The hem of my dress pooled beneath me.

Why do I have to go through all of this on my own?

It felt like I was in a room with people everywhere, and it was just me standing there in the middle of it all. No one cared or even glanced in my direction.

I was not alone, but I was feeling lonely.

Like I didn't even belong here.

I miss my mum.

She was the only one who knew what was going on inside my head without the need to tell her anything.

My brain was pounding against my skull and my ears were ringing. My hands now wet from my tears and my dress rode up a bit.

I tried pulling it down but ended up ripping it even more than it was before. This time, the last few lines of the hem ripped and that side was split into two, leaving my injured leg exposed up to my underwear.

My night could not get any worse than this.

I was feeling a bit light headed now. My body was heating up and it felt really hot in here.

All I wanted to do was to close my eyes and wish all of this was just a dream.

I jerked my head upwards when I felt a small hand shaking my arm and a familiar voice saying "Val? Where the hell have you been? I've been looking for you ever since you disappeared."

I opened my eyes slowly only to pinch them shut when the bright light evaded them.

Where am I?

My stomach was aching along with my head.

I muttered "no. Can't move. Feel dizzy."

I seriously think if I stand up or talk too much I'm gonna throw up all over the place.

My throat was still sore.

The hand, which I now know that it belonged to Rebecca, tugged at my arm again "Come on, stand up. Let's go home."

I wish I could just go home.

I shook my head, then regretted the action as my head ached even worse than before.

I pinched my eyebrows together while my eyes were still closed.

I could hear her heels tapping on the floor as she walked around "I'm not leaving you here on the bathroom floor of some bar Valeria Chambers. You've only taken two shots and you're acting like the biggest drunk on this planet. Your dress is ripped to your hip, you're bleeding again out of a scratch that needed stitching and your forehead has a purple bruise for some unknown reason."

I was still at the bar? In the bathroom? Did I pass out? I ripped my dress? I'm bleeding? How did that happen? Why can't I remember anything?

Yet. I did not oblige. I really felt too drunk to do anything. My body felt really heavy I couldn't even raise my hand up.

I heard Jessica's voice from the other side "I called a cab to come pick us up. None of us is in shape to drive now. Plus, Josh has already taken my car keys so we can't drive either way."

Who's Josh?

Rebecca huffed "I'll go see who can help with this situation."

I think the situation is me.

Some time flew by before I felt my almost passed out body being lifted off the tiles and carried away.

My head rested on a strong hard chest, my arm held tightly on his neck without knowing it, and soft long curls brushed against my fingers. The nice smell of cologne invaded my nostrils as I subconsciously nuzzled my face further on his chest.

And I just knew it was the green eyed tour guy. I would recognise those curls anywhere, without even doubting it.

Soft curly ends were brushing against my forehead every now and then, before all of that left and I was being placed on a car seat.

After that, I felt the car drive away.

Was this all a dream? I'd call it a nightmare if it was.

I hope it was because this was the worst day of my entire life, up until I literally passed out on the bathroom floor of a bar I didn't even want to got to in the first place and drowned in my own tears.

✯o☆✯o☆

A/N: intense chapter, huh? :(

Tell me what you think! I know you've got a lot to say :p

Vote for Valeria T-T

And if you're ever feeling lonely or need someone to talk to, I'm always here for you <3

Lots of love <33

P.S: this chapter was not edited!!

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

579K 12.9K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
287K 11.6K 41
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
429K 17.5K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
458K 16.3K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...