πƒπ„π’πˆπ‘π„ | ππ‰πŒ 𝐅𝐅 [οΏ½...

By havennoelle

πŸ“– He walked closer to me, causing me to back into the elevator wall. ❝You do things to me, Desire,❞ he purrs... More

[DISCLAIMERS/CHARACTERS]
[PROLOGUE]
1: Meeting Rooms & Hallways
2: I Wanna Touch You
3: Filthy Tips & Crazy Tension
4: I Know You Feel It Too
6: I Knew It Was You
7: Ramen & Showers
8: My Sexy New Assistant
9: Working Hard & Getting Rewarded
10: All Of His Other Girls
11: Not So Soon & What Am I Doing?
12: I Want You, All Of You
13: Savor & Fuck
14: Edging At The Office
15: Getting Mad & Making Up
16: Friday Feels
17: Over The Desk & On The Couch
18: Tell Me How You Really Feel
19: Loving You & Ruining You
20: Worth The Celebration
[EPILOGUE: PT. 1]
[EPILOGUE: PT. 2]
[THANK YOU]

5: Another Woman & Crazy Demands

2.7K 93 74
By havennoelle

Another morning, another day working as a janitor at Park Investment Firm. I made it to the normal 8:30 am meet-up before heading back into the break room to stock up my cart for the day. To say I was nervous for today would be an understatement.

I revealed to Iris and Beau that I received an email that I had been promoted to clean the Park's offices and they were so happy for me. Though they had many questions, they understood and went on with their morning.

Today, I was wearing a tighter business-style dress with classy flats and my hair up in a high bun with a couple of pieces hanging down.

It's not that I was trying to impress Jimin, but I wanted to make a good impression on all of them. This was a big deal...and I knew it was obviously Jimin who had requested me.

I told him not to promote me in any type, but I guess he didn't listen. Though I was grateful for the opportunity and of course a larger salary than was I being paid now, I was nervous beyond belief.

Nervous about playing a double life, nervous about being around his dad and friends who made up the company, nervous to be in Jimin's presence; all of it.

Iris and Beau still had no idea about anything, and I was slowly realizing that they were just my friends at work, nothing more.

As I walked my cart down the hall to Jimin's office, which for some reason was the first stop on my daily list today, I stopped it in front of his doors to get all my supplies situated, when his door flew open...with a drop-dead gorgeous woman walking out as she flipped her chestnut-colored hair behind her shoulder.

"Don't give me attitude, baby. I'll see you later, don't forget dinner with the group tonight!" the skinny small-faced girl blurts out before walking out and glancing at me quickly.

She scanned my body up and down and I just gulped and gave her a slight nod. My heart dropped to my stomach.

I fucking knew it. I knew there was someone. I knew he wouldn't just choose someone like me. Wow, I'm so naïve.

Thankfully she didn't stare at me for long as I hid behind my cart to hide my outfit.

Does she know her boyfriend has made out with me in a red room and almost had sex with me? Does she know her boyfriend sucks on my neck in the halls here?

She screamed rich as hell. Sunglasses on top of her perfectly brushed hair, a white button-down with a navy sweater draped over her shoulders and tied on her chest, high-waisted jeans, Chanel flats, and a matching handbag with the double C's on it.

I watched her walk down the hall as she strutted towards the elevators. After she got on, I let out a sigh of relief. But when I turned back around, Jimin was standing in his doorway, just staring at me.

Knowing my place, I shook my head and walked into his office to try to make my way to empty his trashcans first.

Stay professional, you obviously mean nothing to him. He came to the club to hook up with a bottle girl for temporary satisfaction, not to fall in love, Y/N. And he's just flirty, the hallway meant nothing to him. Yeah, but who the hell sucks on another woman's neck if they have a girlfriend?!

My thoughts were tearing me apart, and for some reason, I felt so used and stupid. And this would happen on the first day when I cleaned his office. Before I even made it three steps in, I was slammed against the inside of his door after it shut.

His eyes were furious, apologetic, worried, all of the above. I just gave him an empty look as he slowly let go of my arms. He rolled his eyes and placed a hand on the door above my head.

"Just let me explain, please," he whispers, shaking his head.

"What are you talking about? You've requested me to clean this hall, your office is the first stop on my list for the day," I lie, trying to keep my composure.

And for some reason, even though he had another woman, there was still so much angst between us.

"Y/N, I know you saw her. Don't play dumb, okay, baby girl?" he hisses, staring into my soul.

I gulped because his voice made me weak. Everything about him made me weak; his cologne, his perfectly-fitted business-casual outfit, the way his hair was brushed back, the huskiness in his voice; all of it.

But I knew my place, and I'm thanking God that I saw her now and not later. Shaking my head at him, I tried to slither out of his hover on the side his hand wasn't, but he slammed his other hand on the door above my head, trapping me.

His chest was heaving up and down and I subconsciously bit my lip at the aura that surrounded us. But I had to get out of that daydream, it was all just a fantasy.

"First of all...I'm clearly not your, 'baby girl.' Secondly, I need to get my job done, Jimin, so if you'd kindly move out of the-" I start, but he slams one of his hands on the door to shut me up.

I flinched and immediately shut my mouth because he clearly was having a rough morning. Giving up my stubbornness, I decided to let him explain.

"She's-"

"I don't care who she is, Jimin. I told you the hallway was a mistake, it's fine," I murmur, shaking my head, but giving him sad eyes.

"It's not fine..." he sighs, backing away from me.

I took a deep breath that I now wasn't trapped against his door, but for some reason, I stayed still. I just stood there, waiting for him to elaborate.

"Her dad started the firm with my dad. We're childhood friends and she's obsessed with me. So whatever you heard her say, it's not like that," he explains, shaking his head.

"I promise you, I don't care if she's your girlfriend, if you're secretly engaged or married, or whatever!" I yelp, throwing my hands up in the air.

My body language was telling a different story...and he noticed, too.

Of course, I was jealous.

What have they done? Have they ever kissed before? Had sex? My mind was going crazy, but what for?

I tried to walk over to the trashcan next to his desk, but he grabbed my forearm so we were standing right next to each other, facing opposite directions. I saw his jaw twitch out of the corner of my eye, making me look in the opposite direction.

He was mad for some reason that I had caught her walking out of his office. And it's not like we were anything, but I was furious that she was ever in his life. She was stunning, actually perfect. Perfect body, perfect face, perfect style; the whole package. He was lying through his teeth if he didn't go crazy for her.

"She's not my girlfriend, my fiancé, my wife, none of that...and she never will be. She barges her way in here sometimes when she comes to see her dad and begs me to join her at events or outings...She's just a family friend," he grits, finally letting go of my arm.

I wasn't stupid. He went out to clubs to rent red rooms with bottle girls, he was rich as fuck, and the VP of his dad's company...He's a man for fuck sake; of course, he's done shit with her.

"I don't know why you're even explaining all of it to me, I didn't ask you to," I whisper, but he wasn't done proving his point.

Suddenly, he grabbed my waist and slowly backed me into the wall by his doors. I gasped, his fingertips sending electricity through my body. He hovered into my neck, breathing heavily.

"You know why I was explaining...How are your hickies, huh? Tell me," he demands, rubbing his thumb on my neck while he kept the other on my waist.

My heart raced through my chest at his dominance; he was so sexy, so in charge...No one told him no.

"Jimin, stop. I'm here to do my job," I murmur, looking away from his intimidating glare.

"Because of me," he grits, squeezing my waist before I immediately throw his hands off.

"I didn't say you could touch me...And I'm grateful for it, thank you," I mutter, still avoiding his demanding eye contact.

He was still inches from my face, a small smile met his at my comment before licking his lips as he scanned my body up and down, taking a good look at my tight midi-dress.

"Did you wear this dress for me, hm? Tell me, doll," he purrs into my ear without laying a finger on me, breathing in my perfume.

Shivers ran down my spine and I just wanted him to rip my dress off; I wanted to rip his dress shirt open, too, and push him down on his leather couch roughly.

I wanted all of him.

Of course, I wore the damn dress for you.

"I wore what I normally wear here...a business casual dress that's professional for this environment," I lie, a blush covering my face.

"Do you know how much it tempts me? Like yesterday when you visited," he whispers, gently nibbling my earlobe.

I take a sharp breath in, closing my eyes for more...but I quickly snapped out of it and pushed on his chest, making him step away a bit.

"Enough...I'm sure your childhood friend can pleasure you more than a janitor," I sass, shaking my head.

He hovered back in, inches from my face, making me gasp.

"You think? Even though I've never laid my lips on her, you think?" he hisses, his hot breath cascading onto my jaw.

"Jimin, I-"

"No, answer me," he begs in a sinister tone, tilting his head a bit.

"...I'm sure you both have some secrets, sometimes where you were weak together. That's why she calls you, 'baby,' right?" I argue, keeping my tone casual.

"She calls me, baby because she dreams of being with me...but I've never let her cross that line; she's like a sister to me," he grits, twitching his jaw.

"Whatever," I scoffed, looking away from his dark eyes.

Suddenly, he grabbed my chin roughly and pulled it in his direction.

"I think me and you...have had some really weak moments. I'm not the one who's keeping secrets," he hisses before letting go of my chin and walking away to his desk.

My heart dropped to my stomach and my face reddened even more.

He fucking knows? Or am I just going crazy?

I took a step forward and before I could even speak, he sat down in his leather chair manspread and unleashed his attitude.

"Just...do whatever you're gonna do in here and get out," he mutters, shaking his head as he clicks away on his PC.

What the hell has gotten into him? And did I really believe what he said about that mysterious girl? He didn't even reveal her name...and will he go hang out with her tonight, like she asked?

I shook my head at the tension between us; he didn't have to be so rude.

I was going crazy to the point I couldn't even remember the tasks that I had to do.

Trashcans, right?

Slowly walking over to his desk, I bent down to retrieve the dirty bag that was filled with napkins, coffee cups, and gum before going to grab the other one by his door and strutting back out to get fresh bags.

I knew he was staring at my backside, I could feel his eyes burning holes through me.

I took a deep breath in the hall before walking back in and gently placing the clean bags into his trashcans. I heard him typing aggressively on his computer, probably losing tons of money on the stock market.

When I walked back out to my cart to look at my checklist, one of his coworkers from the meeting room walked by, nodding to me with a sweet smile.

He had dreamy eyes and broad shoulders, and we couldn't help but hold our stares at each other for a little too long. He finally passed me and kept walking down the hall. I grinned to myself but dropped it soon after...Bet he's not a jerk.

When I walked back in, Jimin's eyes were still locked on his computer, making me roll mine. As I dusted his leather couch, his expensive artwork, and his windowsills, the room was silent beside his typing.

But my sheet said I had to dust his desk, too, considering he had some glass figures and picture frames on it.

As I walked up to his desk, I quietly dusted the pieces as I saw him bite the inside of his cheek, but still refuse to look up at me.

I could feel pounds of sexual tension between us as if any second he would get up and push me onto his desk roughly. I subconsciously bit my lip and walked back to the door. I only had to vacuum his fancy rug and mop his marble floors once a week, so my job here was done.

As I opened his heavy double doors, I turned back to him. "I'm all finished. Have a great day, Jimin," I murmur, just waiting for him to look up at me.

And then he finally looked up, his sharp hooded eyes making me audibly gasp. He slightly chuckled at my flushed state, knowing he affected me. "Have a great day...baby," he whispers, a slight smirk appearing on his face.

Butterflies filled my stomach. He was mocking his childhood friend, but saying it to me. I didn't know what to think, or what to believe.

I just shyly nodded and exited his office, putting my hand over my heart, feeling it beat a million miles a minute.

I took a deep breath and returned to the break room.

I needed a glass of wine, that's what I needed.

Later that week...

It was finally Friday and the rest of the week flew by. Thankfully, I didn't have to clean Jimin's office again; instead, the hall, the bathrooms, and their meeting rooms. I hadn't even seen him or heard from him since Tuesday, and I didn't know if I should be thankful or sad about it.

But I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous for tonight at the club. I was just hoping and praying he wouldn't show up.

I wore a simple black lace bodysuit, that had a deep V-neck but was still different from last Friday's. I still didn't feel comfortable wearing straight-up lingerie sets in public, in front of strangers.

It was my second weekend working at The Seven, and I was hoping for some good tips tonight.

After I hopped off of the bus, I headed into the club and walked to the back to clock in. Unfortunately, Lea wasn't working the same hours as me tonight, so I was a bit bummed I wouldn't be able to see her and catch up.

I put my tote bag in my locker before spraying on some last-minute perfume, lathering my long legs with glittery lotion, and putting on my heels. I then put on my masquerade mask that Lea had officially given to me, saying I could just keep it. It fits my style, and I liked it, anyway.

After tying it behind my curled hair that laid down on my back, I headed out to start the night. My shift was from 7 pm to 11 pm, so I knew I could pull through.

Grabbing my silver tray, I walked over to one of the many half-circle booths and laid some drink napkins down for a group of four good-looking men.

They were a little younger, probably in their thirties. I thought I could probably get some good tips out of these guys.

"Hi, gentlemen. Welcome to The Seven. A bottle of 1942 to start your night?" I ask seductively, biting my lip after my signature line.

"Do you mind grabbing us a bottle of that, and a bottle of Empress 1908, baby?" one asks, scanning my body up and down.

"Of course, I'll be right back," I tease, winking at another one.

I rolled my eyes after I walked away to place their order. Are most of the guys that come here, single...and do they actually think they can get me?

Maybe some of the bottle girls were easy, but not me. I would never give my body away to a stranger...unless it was him.

But he's not a stranger.

After I placed the order, Jeong handed me the bottles and glasses with a bucket of ice, making me do my signature balancing act back to the table. After they tipped me hundreds of dollars, one of them slid me his business card. I took it and placed it on my silver tray, lying and telling him I would call him.

As I was walking back to the bar, my heart stopped...when my eyes landed on a booth right next to the walkway, with Jimin and a few of his coworkers sitting down.

He was already staring at me, giving me hooded eyes as he downed his red wine like it was water. I had to walk past his booth to get back to the bar and I was shaking at this point.

Why the hell did this have to happen?

I gulped in nervousness before walking past his booth, where I saw him twitch his jaw in dominance. I was freaking out inside and decided to go up to the bar and try to talk to Jeong, even though he was hella busy.

"Busy tonight, huh, Jeong?" I ask him, nervousness in my voice.

"Uhh...yeah," he murmurs back slowly, wondering why I randomly started talking to him.

And then my breathing hitched when a hand grabbed my wrist from behind as a body hovered into my neck.

I know that scent.

"Desire?" Jimin questions, my name echoing through my head.

I slowly turned around to him as my heart pounded and my face flushed; he made me so nervous, and his whole ambiance was nerve-racking.

"Yes. Jimin, right? It's been a while," I lie, hoping he didn't catch on.

He let go of my wrist and stared straight into my eyes.

"Has it? Doesn't seem like it's been that long...Wanna get a room?" he teases, making my heart drop.

I think he knows, but how could he? I made sure to do everything differently between Y/N and Desire.

"Sure." is all I could respond, nodding slowly.

He smirked and gently grabbed my hand, leading us through the loud club and down the hall to the red rooms. I was trying to take deep breaths to calm myself down...I can't believe he actually showed up.

"You look stunning tonight, Desire. And I hope you've kept your promise of not entertaining other men," he purrs, looking over to me and biting his lip as we kept walking.

"T-Thank you. And I have, I-I haven't done another red room since you," I stutter, freaking out inside.

We finally reached an empty clean room, where he opened the door and let me walk in first. He shut the door and locked it.

I took a sharp breath in, expecting to be shoved against the padded wall in a raging mouth-sucking fest, but was surprised when he sat down on the leather couches, popping open his signature bottle of champagne that he had ordered to the room.

"Want a glass?" he asks simply, no emotion in his voice as holds up a flute.

"I-I should be pouring it for you," I murmur shyly, walking towards him.

"Then pour it, pour me another glass," he tsks, setting it down on the table.

What's gotten into him? He was nicer last time but was acting the same as he did Tuesday when I cleaned his office.

I walked over to the table next to him and poured him a glass before handing it to him, subconsciously biting my lip. He took it from me and downed it like water again, then slammed it down on the table. I flinched, taking a step back.

"You know I hate two-faced people, Desire?" he coos sinisterly, making me gasp.

He leaned back on the couch, his legs spread far apart as he tilted his head in dominance.

He was dressed in black skinny jeans, paired with a casual white tee and silver jewelry. His skin glowed in the dim red light as he licked his lips and twitched his jaw sexily.

Oh, how he does that jaw-twitching thing. Makes me so damn wet.

"I-I'm not sure what you're trying to get at," I lie, scared to death at what his next words would be.

There were thousands of women in Seoul, how could he just know it was me?

"Come here, baby. It's been a while, right?" he whispers darkly, pulling his pointer finger towards himself, demanding me to get on top of him.

I slowly obliged, because I wanted to get a big tip from him. He was my biggest tipper yet, so I tried to just shake my nerves off. I was overreacting, anyway.

As I became within arm's length of him, he pulled me onto his lap, wrapping his hands around my waist. He didn't even ask for permission, yet I didn't give a fuck.

I wanted him, I wanted all of him.

Our breathing was heavy, and when I looked into his eyes...I knew he knew. And it's like we both wanted to just let go and do anything and everything with each other; to not hide anymore.

He stared at me for several seconds before leaning in and devouring my neck, sloppily kissing all over my skin. I moaned seductively, raking my hands through his ash-blonde locks as I leaned back on his lap. He growled into my neck, sucking new bruises on my skin. I was in a trance, and I needed more.

I started grinding on his bulge, feeling him harden underneath me. I was getting wetter as the friction caused me to drip more arousal.

He was like an animal; how he could have me here, yet not really at the office. How he saw me in a normal outfit at the office, yet saw what was underneath while here in the red room.

"Fuck. You feel so good, Jimin," I moan loudly, biting my lip as he left open wet kisses all over my decollate and down in between my cleavage.

He pulled away, panting, staring at my lips for his next adventure. I laid my hands on his chest as he laid his hands on my ass. He was so dreamy, why couldn't he just be mine?

"I wanna kiss you...but I need you to take that mask off," he breathes, licking his pillowy lips.

"Jimin, I can't," I murmur shakily, my heart racing through my chest.

"I don't remember giving you an option, did I?" he hisses, his eyes hungry.

I couldn't even speak. There's no way I could take it off.

"Did I?!" he slightly shouts, spanking my ass roughly.

I gasped, shocked at his sudden action. But, for some reason, it turned me on.

"I'm sorry. But I'm not allowed to take my mask off for customers," I whisper, shaking my head.

"But I'm not just a customer, right?" he questions, tilting his head as he squeezed my ass, making me feel his cold silver rings on my skin.

He knew.

"...Why? Why are you doing this to me? Why do you want me to take it off so bad?" I whimper, tucking in my trembling bottom lip.

"Sweetheart...I think you know why," he whispers, rubbing my waist softly.

He actually knew...but since when? But did he actually know, or did he just want me to take it off so we could kiss better without things getting in the way?

When I looked into his eyes, it held a demanding look, and I knew I wasn't going anywhere.

I knew I had to do it. This was it.

Without words being exchanged, I slowly untied the ribbon behind my hair and took my mask off.

And that's when I heard his breathing hitch. My world went into slow motion when I threw the mask down on the couch and stared back into his sparkling eyes.

"Baby," he breathes angelically.

~~~

A/N: CLIFFHANGER!!! Y/N has now been revealed! But did he know or did he not know? And if so, when do you think he found out? Hope you enjoyed all of the angst and tension in this chapter...and what do you think about the "childhood friend?" Do you think he's telling the truth? Hope you enjoyed it, and thanks so much for reading! Make sure to add this story to your current reading lists, comment as much as you want, vote for this chapter, and share this story with your Jimin bias and/or ARMY friends! 🤪

Y/N's Lingerie Inspo:

© All Rights Reserved

[edited]

[4,160 words]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

784K 36.9K 61
❝Strip❞ ❝What did you just say?❞ ❝I guess you heard it right, baby.❞ __________ Vengeance: A punishment caused or redistributed exact for an injury o...
127K 4.4K 42
[°‒●3RD PLACE IN BTS SPRING AWARD●‒°] "I don't know why am I doing this...". "I'll help you". ~ Park Jimin, a kind and sweet man. One day, his curren...
23.1K 1.1K 56
[Completed βœ…βœ¨] πŸ’₯SNEAK PEEKπŸ’₯ ⁠❛❛ I hate you, don't you dare come near me. ❞ ~ ⁠❛❛Do you think you can just leave me like that? I love you and I will...
224K 6.5K 65
πŸ“– ❝What, baby? Am I making you nervous? ❞ He already knew the answer to that. ❝Just wait until I bend you over on that desk and have my way with you...