THE UNREQUITED LOVE

Door TaeKook1703

"He's coming back today" I shockingly looked up at the elder and took a deep breath trying to calm myself, no... Meer

PREFACE
CASTS
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
25
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
Q&A
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
EPILOGUE

24.

4.9K 188 17
Door TaeKook1703

YN'S POV

I don't know what has gotten into his head, he has been acting too clingy since morning not that I hate that or feel uncomfortable but it is very new to me, and I might need some time to get used to it. Last night I drank and the way he is treating me right now, it seems like I told him everything, well I highly regret that, I never wanted to show anyone my vulnerable side. He might be the last person with whom I might share my problems because I don't want to be a burden on him than I am already, he has a different life waiting for him in another country and I don't to come in between him and his girlfriend.

Destiny, that's the most powerful thing in this whole damn world, it can make you do anything even if it's against your will, just like that I have to get close to him one more time just to save my baby, I know it's going to be wrong for his girlfriend but he said his girlfriend agreed, she seemed to be like a mature and understanding woman, he's lucky to have someone like like her beside him, I wish I could also have someone besides me to take care of everything for me.

I might not show distress, over myself and always try to be perfect for everyone but deep down I know I'm tired of everything, I just want some time for just myself but that's impossible for now because my life is nothing compared to my baby I need to save him first, I made him like this and now it's my responsibility to fix him and allow him to live a peaceful and healthy life ahead.

I love the kids so much that I can do anything for them, If I had to get pregnant for the sake of Eun-woo's life I would do that, I'd put my self-esteem aside for a while and do everything I could to save his life. I can never imagine my life without my kids, nor do I ever want to, just thinking in that way gave me goosebumps and made me anxious.

I flinched as I felt fingertips on my cheek, I looked up and found him very close to my face once again, he was looking into my eyes trying to comfort me which I never knew I needed. I know he'll leave again, he'll hurt my feelings again, he'll abandon me again but I don't want to think about all that Instead I want to focus on the present, I want to cherish the moment in which we are living, I want to live freely just for once, so I decided to push all the evil thoughts at the back of my head and live in the moment no matter how much it would break me later, I get over with this earlier and I could try to move on once again quickly, but later...

He cupped my face gently and brushed his thumb across my cheekbone softly, Taking me by surprise he pecked my lips shortly and rested his forehead on mine, My heart was racing at abnormal speed by now and I felt a fluttering feeling in my stomach, I felt something but I was too afraid to name it. He looked into my eyes and spoke,

"Just tell me whenever you are ready"

"And in no time Eun-woo will get healthy"

"Then everything will be fine"

"Okay?"

I nodded breathlessly, he wiped the skin under my eyes and I realized that I was crying again. I should learn to control my feelings, I'm becoming emotional once again, and I sniffed and brushed away my tears. I looked back into his eyes and told him,

"I'm ready"

Well, that's too early to answer but I don't want to risk anything, I just wish to Eun-woo to be healthy as soon as possible. As Rose told me earlier, we have to hurry up since there are high chances of Eun-woo's getting worse and I don't want him to suffer anymore just cause of me, so yes I'm ready for my baby. 

"Are you sure?"

"Yes" 

I replied, I know he is shocked cause of my sudden answer but I want everything to get over as soon as possible. He searched my face for any second thoughts for a minute but nodded eventually, he caressed my cheekbone while looking down into my eyes with those dark chocolate orbs, I can't figure out what but every time I look into them I feel something that I'm unaware about.

He opened his mouth to say something but my phone rang in between making him hiss in annoyance while I giggled lightly looking at his expression, Hearing the sound of my giggling he smiled and got off from me. I quickly stood up and checked my phone, it was Jungkook, I immediately answered the call.

"Hello kook"

"Hi noona, how are you now?"

"I'm all good"

"Nice"

"I heard that you are coming to the party tonight"

"Oh yes, probably"

"Great then I want you to stop by my company later"

"Why?"

"I have a surprise for you"

"Kook, you know I'm not a big fan of surprises"

"I know I know, I swear you'll love this one"

"Hmm...If you say so"

"Okay then see you later"

"Okay bbye"

I declined the call and looked around to find no one, Where is he? I shrugged and walked into the closet to change into my formal as it was already time for the office. I wore a black cord set paired with black glossy heels and did minimal makeup, concealer to hide my eye bags, and a  strawberry lip gloss to hydrate my lips, I left my hair open today as I'm already late for office.

As I entered the room, the sight there made my heart feel pleased, automatically A smile kissed my lips as I saw dressed Taehyung braiding Yuri's hair while holding Eun-woo on his back. Finally, after six years, my kids experienced the love of their father, and it made me happy, I know this all is temporary but as I told myself before I will live in the moment without worrying about the future.

Taehyung's eyes met mine and he smiled looking into my eyes bringing those fluttering feelings back once again. My cheeks heated up and I saw him chuckling at my probably red cheeks, I shook my head breaking the eye contact, and patted my cheeks wishing them to get back to normal. 

I walked over to the couch where my laptop was kept and decided to reply to a few of the emails until both of the kids were getting ready. After a few minutes, I was typing on my device but then the great Kim Taehyung shut it down, I sighed heavily and with the fakest smile I could muster I looked up at him, he smiled back surely it was a fake one too. I scoffed and asked,

"What now?"

"Your working hours didn't start yet"

"So?"

"I guess I made myself clear enough about you working as I asked you to"

"About that you cannot control me"

I rolled my eyes, unintentionally pushing all the buttons I guess, he yanked me towards him making me stand up on my feet within an instant, he held me by my waist tightly making my heart race. I tried my best to push myself away from him but was of no use as he was way stronger than me, I looked up at him in annoyance and saw him smirking down at me, I again tried to wriggle out from his embrace but his grip tightened. He bent down to my level and whispered in my ear,

"I can control you, Strawberry"

My breath hitched listening to that pet name, first time in my whole life someone gave me a pet name and it felt weirdly good, I inhaled sharply more like trying to control my abnormal heartbeat. With my right hand, he pressed my body onto his making me feel every inch of him while with the other hand he held my nape closer to his chest, I was afraid that if he could listen to my heart ready to jump out of my ribc.

He brushed his lips against my jawline and asked slowly,

"Can I?"

Without having any control over my body I nodded, I don't know what happens to me every time I'm close to him, he seems to hypnotise me every time and I found myself enjoying that weirdly. He tilted my head making my nose pressed against his and warned me innocently,

"Words, Strawberry"

"Y-yes"

I stuttered making him smirk in victory, I hate to show him the effect of him on my body but I can't control it's like my brain seems to stop working around him. He loosened his grip around me and stepped back making me feel cold instantly, I shivered unknowingly making his smirk grow wider, Great! just now he verified his effect on mine...I cursed myself for acting that way, taking a deep breath I collected myself before looking over the kids.

Ignoring those predator eyes on me I walked over to the kids and kneeled in front of them, they both hugged me instantly making me smile and hug them back immediately, I caressed both of their backs and told them,

"Now it's time for your school, let's go!"

They both broke the hug and nodded, I kissed Eun-woo's face for the last time making him giggle before leaving with Yuri, as I was leaving the room from the corner of my eye I saw Taehyung doing the same with him, I smiled as I picked up Yuri and head downstairs. Aunt wang greeted us and handed me Yuri's lunch and breakfast as we are late already, I thanked her and went to my car, I secure the seatbelt around Yuri in the backseat and handed her the breakfast to eat until we reach school, in return she kissed me on my cheek.

As I was about to get in the driver's seat a hand stopped me in my tracks, I knew who was it, his infamous scent made me feel flustered every time, With a done face I looked up at him while he casually shrugged and made himself comfortable in the driver seat leaving me with no other option but to get seated on the passenger seat for the whole ride.

Soon we dropped Yuri at her school, where he didn't let me get out of the car and dropped Yuri at the school gate by himself, I chuckled as I saw Yuri showing off her dad to every child present there and Taehyung was fully supporting her with that, like daughter like father, they both are the exact copies of each other.

After that he pulled over at a cute cafe but still didn't let me come out, instead, he bought my favourite strawberry frappuccino and chocolate croissant for my breakfast, he bought himself the same drink but a sandwich on the side. We both sat in silence and ate our meal in the car only and lastly, he drove to the company, finally ending that torture of passenger seat princess treatment.

As we entered the company, Do-sik immediately came to me and handed me my whole schedule, I was a little shocked as I saw more amount of work than yesterday, I mean I didn't mind that but he only threatened to me work less whatever I get what I want in the end.

With Do-sik I entered my office and started working checking out the files kept on my table immediately as I had a meeting in the next fifteen minutes. I was so immersed in my work that I didn't notice the knock on my door, I flinched as I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked up and found Taehyung. I put my hands on my racing heart and said,

"You startled me"

He checked his watch and said,

"It's almost time for the meeting"

I nodded and said,

"Just 5 more minutes only eight files are left"

He sighed picked up one of the files and started reviewing them with me, I was too busy to oppose him so let him do that. My phone chimed drawing me and Taehyung both's attention to it, I frowned as I saw a text from 'his mom' but soon my eyes widened as I saw the text,

'You slut I told you to stay away from my son'

-------------------------...----------------------

hello guys, sorry for another late update, but was super busy and might be for the next few days....

sorry in advance :(

Hope you like this chapter!

Vote and comment.

Love you guys <3

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

30.2K 1.9K 53
[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 and also changing the name of female lead after finishing the story] [NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNG...
2M 78.3K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...
12.3K 513 27
what happens when heart broken yn, whose abusive boyfriend left her pregnant is arranged with Kim taehyung; he is cold and ignorant towards her but...
2.9M 123K 69
"I am going to f#ck that love of your life Jungkook just not only out from your heart and body but even from your soul too, "He spat pinning her agai...