Potter Sibling Trilogy Plus O...

By BellaxMars

Triplets Harry, Hollie and Bella embark on many adventures as they head toward their destiny to destroy the o... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Birthday
Chapter 2 - Hagrid
Chapter 3 - Diagon Alley
Chapter 4 - Hogwarts
Chapter 5 - Emberlee
Chapter 6 - Bella
Chapter 7 - Settling In
Chapter 8 - The Dog and the Troll
Chapter 9 - Quidditch
Chapter 10 - Christmas Vacation
Chapter 11 - The Forest
Chapter 12 - Trap Door
Chapter 13 - Going Home
Chapter 14 - Dobby
Chapter 15 - Buying Supplies
Chapter 16 - Back to Hogwarts
Chapter 17 - Chamber of Secrets
Chapter 18 - Polyjuice
Chapter 19 - Getting Answers
Chapter 20 - Spiders
Chapter 21 - Inside the Chamber
Chapter 22 - Expulsion
Chapter 23 - Finding the Truth
Chapter 24 - Baseball is a Dangerous Game
Chapter 25 - Decision
Chapter 26 - Running Away
Chapter 27 - Gone
Chapter 28 - On the Way to Hogwarts
Chapter 29 - Bella's Back
Chapter 30 - Wolves
Chapter 31 - He was their Friend
Chapter 32 - Peter Pettigrew
Chapter 33 - Spring Break
Chapter 34 - Rescuing Edward
Chapter 35 - Condition
Chapter 36 - Revelations
Chapter 38 - Institution of Marriage
Chapter 39 - Bam
Chapter 40 - They're Coming Here
Chapter 41 - Quidditch World Cup Match
Chapter 42 - Edward Tells All
Chapter 43 - Goblet of Fire
Chapter 44 - Tournament Preparations
Chapter 45 - Dragons
Chapter 46 - Ball
Chapter 47 - Preparations
Chapter 48 - Newborn Army
Chapter 49 - Underwater Task
Chapter 50 - Secrets, Lies, Dreams and Memories
Chapter 51 - Maze Task
Chapter 52 - Crouch Exposed

Chapter 37 - Seeing Double

32 2 1
By BellaxMars

~Emberlee's POV~

When I wake up from almost having my soul sucked out by Dementors, I wake up to find Draco and Sirius sitting by my bedside.

"I'm so glad you're both here."

Doctor Carlisle comes over.

"Emberlee, we ran some tests while you were out, and something came up in the results."

"What do you mean?" I ask, a little concerned.

"I ran the test three times just to be sure but there's no doubt about it."

"What?" Draco asks.  "Is it serious?"

"Not to your health as such..."

"Spit it out, man," Sirius says.

"Emberlee, you're pregnant."

"You can't be serious."

I look at Draco, and he looks at me.

"I can't be pregnant."

"Have you and Draco been intimate?"

I nod.

"And have you used protection?"

I shake my head.

"Then you can be pregnant.  You are pregnant."

"But we're only sixteen."

"I can assure you, your body is more than capable of carrying a child."

"I don't know if I'm ready to have a baby."

"You know what," Sirius says.  "I think you'd make a wonderful mother."

"You do?"

"I want to keep it," Draco smiles.  "I think it's about time something good happened to you.  This baby will be the best thing that's ever happened to you."

I smile before Draco hugs me.

"You will always be welcome at mine."

"Thanks for the offer, Uncle Sirius, but I want to stay with Draco."

"Fair enough!"

"Sirius, he's waking up," Bella calls.

"I'll speak to you later," Sirius says as he goes over to see Harry.

"Doctor Carlisle, will I be able to stay at Hogwarts if I'm pregnant?"

"Of course, you won't be showing until about half way through but I will have to inform Dumbledore and your teachers."

I nod.

"You can go now but I will need to check you over every so often, and you will need to inform Lucius seeing as you are living under his roof."

I nod again before Draco takes my hand and leads me back to the bedroom where I take out some paper and a quill and sit at the desk.

'Dear Uncle Lucius and Aunt Narcissa,

There is no easy way to tell you this but I just found out me and Draco are expecting a baby together.  It's sooner than we hoped, and we didn't plan for it to happen while we're still at school but I hope I'm still welcome in your home, and I hope you will help me look after the baby when it is born.

Your loving goddaughter

Emberlee'

"You know they would never kick you out," Draco assures me, having read what I wrote."

"At least if they do, I now have a home to go to and I'm sure Uncle Sirius will let you live there too."

"It won't come to that," he says before kissing me on the top of the head and leaving the room.

~Bella's POV~

Dumbledore walks into the room.

"I've been looking for you," he says.  "And I find out you'd been on another dangerous adventure."

"It didn't start out like that, sir," Hermione says.

"It was Scabbers who did it," Ron says.

"Scabbers?" Dumbledore asks.

"He's my rat, sir.  He's not really a rat.  He was a rat.  He was my brother Percy's rat.  But then they gave him an owl..."

"I know everything," Dumbledore says.  "I knew time would tell."

The clock tower dongs.

"Mysterious thing, time," Dumbledore says.  "Powerful... and when meddled with, dangerous."

He walks to the door.

"Sirius may be free but there is one who isn't... one who was also innocent and punished unduly."

He turns back to us.

"You know the rules, Miss Granger.  You must not be seen.  And you would do well, I feel, to return before this last chime.  If not, the consequences are too ghastly to discuss.  If you succeed tonight, you will be rewarded greatly.  Three turns should do it, I think."

He heads for the door and goes to close it before he stops.

"On, and by the way.  When in doubt, I find retracing my steps to be a wise place to begin.  Good luck!"

"What the bloody hell was that all about?" Ron asks.

"Right, Bella, Harry, you need to go," Hermione says as she takes a long necklace from around her neck and places it round mine.

"That's a Time-Turner," I say.  "I know exactly what that does and the rules for using it."

"I knew you would," Hermione says.  "So you know what to do?"

I nod before I put the necklace round Harry's neck as well.  I turn the pendant three times and it begins spinning by itself until we find ourselves in an empty medical wing.

"What just happened?" Harry asks.  "Where's the others?"

"7:30.  Where were we at 7:30?"

"I dunno, going to Hagrid's."

"Come on, and we can't be seen."

I race after her, trying to get answers but she ignores me.  We hurry across the bridge and stop.  There, a few feet away is... us just before Hermione punches Malfoy.

"That's us," Harry says.  "This is not normal."

I pull him back and take out the necklace.

"This is a Time-Turner, Harry."

"Yeah, I got that."

"McGonagall gave it to Hermione first term.  This is how she's been getting to her lessons all year."

"You mean we've gone back in time?"

"Yes."

I put the necklace away.

"Dumbledore wants us to save Buckbeak."

We look back at the other us.

"Malfoy's coming."

We move back and hide, and once the three boys have gone past, we look back at ourselves.

When the other us have gone down the hill, me and Harry go to where we were just standing and watch.

"Look, Buckbeak's still alive," Harry says.

"Let's go!"

We hurry down the hill and hide behind the pumpkins, watching the other us in the house until we hear voices.

Dumbledore, Fudge and the executioner are coming down.

"Here they come.  We'd better hurry," Harry says.

"Fudge has to see Buckbeak before we steal him.  Otherwise, he'll think Hagrid set him free."

We stay put and keep watching the others inside the house just as Ron gets Scabbers back.

"That's Pettigrew," Harry hisses.

"Harry, you can't..."

"He betrayed our parents.  You don't expect me to just sit here."

"Yes, and you must."

I pull him further round.

"Harry, you're in Hagrid's hut now.  If you go bursting in, you'll think you've gone mad.  Awful things happen to wizards who meddle with time.  We can't be seen."

We turn to look at the three men approaching the house.

"Fudge is coming.  And we aren't leaving," I say.  "Why aren't we leaving?"

That's when I notice the pebble so I pick it up and throw it, breaking the jug.

"Are you mad?" Harry asks.

I pick up another one, throwing it and hitting the other Harry on the back of the head.

"That hurt!" Harry complains.

"Sorry!"

We watch as the three men enter the house and the back door opens.

"Come on, we're coming out the back," I say.

The two of us hurry into the trees, hiding behind them as we continue to watch the other us hiding behind the pumpkins.

"Is that really what my hair looks like from the back," I ask.

I snap a twig by mistake and hide.

Once the other us have gone back up the hill, the two of us cautiously go over to Buckbeak.

Harry approaches the animal and bows.  It bows back before resting it's head on its legs like its sulking.  He removes the chain from the post.

"Okay, Buckbeak.  Come quickly.  Come with us now.  Come on."

He pulls but the stubborn beast won't budge so I grab all the dead ferrets to entice him with.

This works and me manage to lead him into the trees and deep into the woods.

"Now what?" Harry asks.

"We stop Peter getting away."

"How?"

"I have no idea."

We run toward the Whomping Willow and get within sight of it just as Lupin immobilizes the tree and goes inside the hollow.  Then Snape follows.

"And now we wait."

We sit down.

~Harry's POV~

"Here we come," Bella says after a while so we stand and wait for the opportune moment.

"I can't wait to live with Sirius.  I'll never have to go back to the Dursley's."

"Let's go," I say when Sirius begins attacking the werewolf.

We hurry along the tree line and stop when we can see the werewolf edging towards me.  Bella howls but I grab her.

"What are you doing?"

"Saving your life."

She howls again and the werewolf starts coming towards us.

"Great.  Now he's coming for us."

"Yeah, I didn't think about that.  Run!"

We run a few kilometers before we stop behind a tree, hoping he wasn't close enough behind to have seen us hide.

We hear it close by, sniffing the air and move round as we hear it getting closer.

It howls so we move round, only to find its still there.

As it charges, Buckbeak steps in its way and starts attacking it.

The werewolf runs away and Buckbeak turns to us.

"That was so scary," Bella says as I hold her.

"Poor Professor Lupin's having a really tough night."

It starts getting cold so we look up to see the Dementors heading towards the lake.

"It's too late to stop Peter but if we hurry, we can see Dad," I say.

We stop just across the lake and watch as the Dementors attack us.

"This is horrible," Bella says.

"Don't worry.  Dad will come.  He'll conjure the Patronus."

The attack continues.

"Any minute now.  Right there," I point.  "You'll see."

"Harry, I think it was you."

We keep watching.

"You're dying... all of you."

"Maybe you're right."

I hurry forward and scream the spell before the bright light I'd seen earlier flares up and all the Dementors fly away.  I then watch as the other me passes out.

"We have to go," Bella urges so we race back to the medical wing and get there just as Dumbledore closes the door.

"Well?"

"He's free.  We did it," I inform him.

"Did what?" he asks before he disappears down the stairs.  "Good night."

We open the door just as the other us disappears.

"How did you get there?" Ron asks.  "I was talking to you there.  And now you're there."

"What's he talking about, Harry?" Bella asks.

"I don't know.  Honestly Ron.  How can somebody be in two places at once?"

Bella begins laughing so the rest of us laugh too.

~Bella's POV~

Me, Hollie and Harry go to Lupin's office where Sirius is helping him pack.

"Hello guys," Lupin says before we even knock.  "I saw you coming."

He points to the map.

We just stare at him.

"I've looked worse, believe me."

"You've been sacked?" Hollie asks.

"No.  No.  I resigned, actually."

"Resigned? Why?" I ask.

"Well, it seems that somebody let slip the nature of my condition.  This time tomorrow, the owls will start arriving and parents will not want a, well, someone like me teaching their children."

"But Dumbledore..."

"He has already risked enough on my behalf.  Besides, people like me are... well, let's just say that I'm used to it by now."

He waves his wand and all his things put themselves away in his travelling case.

"Why do you look so miserable, guys?"

"Peter escaped."

"Yes, but you three and your friends uncovered the truth – made an innocent man go free..."

"Which I will be eternally grateful for," Sirius says.  "Peter will be caught, and mark my words, he'll be punished."

"We are both really proud of all three of you... and Emberlee.  She set aside her hatred for you to help us."

"And once I have made all the proper arrangements, Hollie, Harry, you will be living with me."

"How long will that take?"

"I cannot say but I should hope it will be before the summer."

"Now, children," Lupin say.  "I will be giving you the map back so should you see Peter on it again, be sure to go straight to Dumbledore."

"We will," I say.

"For now we must say goodbye but I will visit often once you are settled in your new home," Lupin says.

"And I will let you know as soon as the arrangements are made," Sirius says before both men leave the room.

~Harry's POV~

When we arrive at breakfast the next morning, Neville hurries over to us.

"Wherever did you get it?"

"Can I have a go, Harry?" Bam asks.  "After you, of course."

"What are you talking about?"

"Quiet," Ron orders.  "Let the man through.  I didn't mean to open it, Harry.  It was badly wrapped.  They made me do it."

He points to the twins.

"Did not!" they say together.

I pull back the wrapping to reveal a broomstick.

"It's a Firebolt," somebody says.

"It's the fastest broom in the world," somebody else says.

"For me?" I ask as I stroke it.  "But who sent it?"

"No one knows," Ron says.

"This came with it," Bella smiles as she holds up a Hippogriff feather.  I realise then that Sirius sent it.  He'd taken Buckbeak with him when he left.

I pick it up and everyone follows me outside to try it out.

Everyone speaks to me at once but I ignore them all.

I climb onto it and speed away.

With the wind in my hair, and knowing that I'd done good once again, and soon I would never have to see those terrible Dursley's again, I feel fantastic.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

420K 8.5K 42
Hermione and her friends, Harry and Ron are destined to defeat the Dark lord and the death eaters one and for all. Right? Thats the way its been sinc...
629 14 1
Volturi are coming, they hunted for all the witnesses they could find. Though an unexpected guest shows up to help, just what is going to happen and...
262K 7.2K 54
Before Edward Cullen, there was Cedric Diggory. when Cedric is 'killed' by Voldemort in the tri wizard tournament, his sister Lily Diggory takes acti...
394 5 1
Voldemort x Bella swan (Long-shot) What if bella is really a witch? What if she was just force to go to fork's? What if Renee and Charlie isn't her t...