Potter Sibling Trilogy Plus O...

By BellaxMars

Triplets Harry, Hollie and Bella embark on many adventures as they head toward their destiny to destroy the o... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Birthday
Chapter 2 - Hagrid
Chapter 3 - Diagon Alley
Chapter 4 - Hogwarts
Chapter 5 - Emberlee
Chapter 6 - Bella
Chapter 7 - Settling In
Chapter 8 - The Dog and the Troll
Chapter 9 - Quidditch
Chapter 10 - Christmas Vacation
Chapter 11 - The Forest
Chapter 12 - Trap Door
Chapter 13 - Going Home
Chapter 14 - Dobby
Chapter 15 - Buying Supplies
Chapter 16 - Back to Hogwarts
Chapter 17 - Chamber of Secrets
Chapter 18 - Polyjuice
Chapter 19 - Getting Answers
Chapter 20 - Spiders
Chapter 21 - Inside the Chamber
Chapter 22 - Expulsion
Chapter 23 - Finding the Truth
Chapter 24 - Baseball is a Dangerous Game
Chapter 25 - Decision
Chapter 26 - Running Away
Chapter 27 - Gone
Chapter 28 - On the Way to Hogwarts
Chapter 29 - Bella's Back
Chapter 30 - Wolves
Chapter 31 - He was their Friend
Chapter 32 - Peter Pettigrew
Chapter 33 - Spring Break
Chapter 34 - Rescuing Edward
Chapter 35 - Condition
Chapter 37 - Seeing Double
Chapter 38 - Institution of Marriage
Chapter 39 - Bam
Chapter 40 - They're Coming Here
Chapter 41 - Quidditch World Cup Match
Chapter 42 - Edward Tells All
Chapter 43 - Goblet of Fire
Chapter 44 - Tournament Preparations
Chapter 45 - Dragons
Chapter 46 - Ball
Chapter 47 - Preparations
Chapter 48 - Newborn Army
Chapter 49 - Underwater Task
Chapter 50 - Secrets, Lies, Dreams and Memories
Chapter 51 - Maze Task
Chapter 52 - Crouch Exposed

Chapter 36 - Revelations

41 5 0
By BellaxMars

~Harry's POV~

As me, Ron, Bella, Hollie, Hermione and Edward are heading to Hagrid's, to show our support, we pass the executioner as he sharpens his axe.

"I can't believe they're going to kill Buckbeak," Hermione says as we reach the other end of the bridge.  "It's just too horrible."

"It just got worse," Ron says and we stop when we see Malfoy, Pike and Crabbe hiding behind one of the rock pillars, looking down at Hagrid's house.

"Did I tell you, father said I could keep the Hippogriff's head," Malfoy jokes and the others snigger.

Hermione goes down and we quickly follow.

"Look whose here," Crabbe says and the three boys turn.

"Ahhh, come to see the show," Malfoy laughs.

"You foul loathsome evil little cockroach," Hermione says as she pulls out her wand.

Malfoy grabs her wand and snaps it before throwing it to one side so Hermione punches him.

"You won't get away with this Mudblood," he says before he walks away – his cronies at his heel.

"That felt good," Hermione says.

"It does doesn't it," Bella grins.

"Not good, brilliant," Ron smirks.

We hurry down to Hagrid's.

"Oh look at him, loves the smell of the trees when the wind blows through them," Hagrid says when we get to his house.

"Why don't we just set him free?" I ask.

"They'd know it was me, and then Dumbledore would get into trouble.  He's coming down, Dumbledore.  Says he wants to be with me when they... when it happens.  Great man, Dumbledore."

He moves away from the window.

"We'll stay with you too Hagrid," Bella says.

"You'll do no such thing.  Think I want you seeing something like that? No! You just drink your tea and be off.  Oh.  Before you do, Ron..."

He goes to the sideboard and takes something out of a tin before handing Ron back his rat.

"Scabbers!  You're alive!" Ron says with a huge smile on his face.

"Keep a closer eye on your pets Ron," Hagrid says.

A jar breaks on the table and we all look round.

"What was that?" Hagrid asks.

Hermione picks something up before holding out a pebble.

"Something hits the back of my head.

"Ow," I say as turn and look out the window.  I see Dumbledore coming down the path with Fudge and the executioner.  "Hagrid."

He appears behind me.

"It's late.  It's nearly dark.  You shouldn't be here," he says as he moves across the house and starts hiding things.  "If someone sees you outside this time of night, you'll be in trouble."

There's banging on the door.

"With you in a moment," Hagrid shouts.  "Quick, quick," he signals us toward the back door.

Hermione opens it and as soon as the three men enter Hagrid's, we leave and hide behind the pumpkins as we watch and listen through the window.

Hollie gasps and turns toward the trees.

"What?" Bella asks.

"I thought I saw... never mind."

"Let's go," Edward urges so we make our way up the hill where we stop and look back at Hagrid's, watching with sadness as the executioner kills Buckbeak.

Bella moves closer to Edward and he puts his arms round her as Hollie does the same to me, and Hermione with Ron.

Ron gasps and drops his rat.

"He bit me.  Scabbers."

Ron looks around and then runs after him.  We chase them both, calling Ron to stop but he's more interested in catching his rat.

When Ron catches the blasted thing, we stop.

"Harry, you do realize what tree that is?" Hollie asks.

"That's not good.  Ron, run!" I shout.

Ron looks up at us and a look of fear appears on his face as he looks at us.

"Guys, run!" he says back to us.

We turn to see the Grim standing a few feet away.

"Move aside," Edward warns as he shoves the four of us in different directions before turning to Ron.  "Ron, put the rat down and stay still."

The Grim begins to run at Ron.

"Ron, the rat," Edward shouts again but Ron ignores him.

The Grim grabs Ron's leg and begins dragging him away.

"Ron," we all shout and start towards him but Edward stops us.

"He's gonna kill Ron," Harry shouts.

"No, he's after the rat," Edward informs us.  "Ron will be fine."

We watch helplessly as Ron is dragged underneath the tree.

"We can't get in that way, come with me," Edward says.  "All of you take my hands."

We do as he says and he apparates us inside an old hut.

"We're in the Shrieking Shack, aren't we?" Hermione asks.

"Come on," Edward says before he leads us up some stairs where we find Ron sitting on a sofa with Scabbers in his hand, and he's whimpering like a baby.

We go over to him.

"Where's the dog?" Harry asks.

"It's a trap, he's the dog," Ron whimpers.  "He's an Animagus."

We turn to see Sirius Black standing beside Emberlee.

"You?" I hiss at my older sister.  "You were the one who let him into the castle?"

"Yes, but you've all jumped to the wrong conclusion as usual," she says.  "When will you learn to keep your nose out of things?"

"Does Malfoy know what you're up to?" Bella asks.

"Of course he does, we don't keep anything from each other.  He just doesn't want to get involved."

"I'm surprised he hasn't reported the two of you," Hermione says.

"We also stick together and would never get the other into trouble."

Hermione stands in front of me, Hollie and Bella.

"If you want to kill them, you have to kill me too."

"Hermione, relax," Edward says.  "Emberlee's right, you have all jumped to the wrong conclusion, again."

"But everything everyone said," Hollie asks.  "He wants to kill us – finish off what Voldemort couldn't."

"That's because that's what everyone was made to believe," Sirius says, angrily.  "BUT IT'S ALL LIES."

"Calm down, Sirius," Lupin says as he walks in.  "Why don't we just explain it to them before somebody gets hurt?"

"SOMEBODY IS GOING TO GET HURT," Sirius shouts.

"Somebody better start doing some explaining because I'm totally lost here," Ron complains.

"COME ON, REMUS, LET'S KILL HIM."

"So you three were planning to kill Harry and the girls all along?" Hermione asks, angrily.

"You're not listening, Hermione," Edward sighs.

"He's a werewolf! That's why he's been missing classes," Hermione shouts.

Edward sighs.

"How long have you known?" Lupin asks.

"Since Professor Snape set the essay."

"Well, Hermione.  You really are the brightest witch of your age I've ever met."

"Enough talk, Remus!" Sirius complains.  "Come on, let's kill him."

I suddenly realise they are only talking about one person but other than them, me and Edward, Ron is the only other male in the room.  Then something else occurs to me so I look at Ron.

"Wait!" Lupin demands.

"I DID MY WAITING.  THIRTEEN YEARS OF IT! IN AZKABAN!"

Lupin looks at us before turning back to Sirius.

"Ron, put the rat on the floor," I whisper but he looks at me like I'm insane.

"Very well, kill him," Lupin says to Sirius as he holds out his wand.  "But wait one more minute.  The children have the right to know what's going on."

"I know what's going," I say.  "You were framed by Peter Pettigrew weren't you?"

"He's smart, I'll give him that," Sirius says and Emberlee huffs.

"Just get on with it.  He caused all the misery in my life, I want him dead," she says.

"Yes, Harry, he was framed, and until you told me the night I confiscated the map, I believed Peter was dead," Lupin says.

"He's in this room, right now," Sirius says.  "Come out, come out, Peter! Come out, come out and play."

Edward pulls out his wand and waves it at the door.

"Oculus reparo.  Colloportus."

The door to the room repairs itself, slams shut and locks so we all look at Edward.

"Snape's coming," he explains.

"Open this door," Snape calls as he bangs on it but we all ignore him.

"Alohomora," Snape shouts and the door unlocks.

Sirius growls at the unnecessary delay in his plan.

Vengeance is sweet," he says.  "How I hoped I'd be the one to catch you."

"Severus," Lupin says calmly but he points his wand at our Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher.

"I told Dumbledore you were helping a friend into the castle.  Here's the proof."

"Actually, I helped him into the castle," Emberlee says.  "But you are brilliant Snape.  You're just as bad as these children, jumping to the wrong conclusion."

"Okay, Emberlee," Sirius says as he places his hand on her shoulder.  "Now if you'll excuse us, we have unfinished business to attend to."

"Give me a reason, I beg you," Snape says.

"I've had enough of this," Edward says.  "Expelliarmus! Incarcerous."

Snape is tied up.

"Ron, give them your rat," Edward says.

"Scabbers has been in my family for..."

"Thirteen years," Sirius says angrily.  "Curiously long life for a common garden rat! He's missing a toe, isn't he?"

"So what?"

"All they could find of Pettigrew was his..." I begin.

"Finger!" Sirius finishes for me.  "The dirty coward cut it off so everyone would think he was dead! And then he transformed into a rat!"

Sirius goes for the rat but Ron holds on to him.

"Give him to him, Ron," I order.

"What are you trying to do to him?" Ron asks.

Sirius manages to get the rat and the two men prepare before putting it on the table where it makes a run for it while they blast him.

"Leave him alone! Get of him! What are you doing?" Ron cries.

Scabbers jumps off the table but as he jumps into a hole in the wall, he turns into a man.

Sirius and Lupin pull him out.

"Remus? Sirius?" Peter says.  "My old friends."

"You have gotta be kidding me," Emberlee scoffs.

Peter tries to escape but the two men push him back so he turns to me and my sisters.

"Children, look at you.  Haven't you grown?"

"How dare you speak to them," Sirius says as he pulls the small man away from us.

He tries to escape again but cannot get to the door.

"You sold James and Lily to Voldemort!" Lupin says, pointing his wand at Peter.

"I didn't mean to," he cries but not even I'm buying it.  "The Dark Lord.  You have no idea the weapons he possesses! As yourself, Sirius! What would you have done?"

"I'd have died, rather than betray my friends! You not only betrayed them but you betrayed their children..."

Peter goes under the table.

"You took everything from them, left them orphaned and alone.  You ruined their lives."

Peter goes for the door but I stop in front of him.

"Harry," he says, grabbing me.  "James wouldn't have wanted me killed! Your dad would have spared me! He would have shown me mercy!"

The two men pull Peter back and he screams with fear.  They are about to kill him when...

"No!" Bella says.

"Bella, this man..."

"I know what he is but death is a release, not a punishment.  We'll take him to castle."

"Bless you Bella, thank you," Peter says as he grabs her skirt but Edward kicks him away.

"I said we'd take you to the castle," Bella says.  After that, the Dementors can have you."

He looks scared.

"Bella, how will we prove he was the real culprit who betrayed our parents?" Hollie asks.

"With a Memory Extraction Spell.  We'll extract the memories leading up to that dreadful night and show them to the Ministry."

"Ingenious, Bella, very clever," Sirius smiles.

As we head back out of the shack, me and Sirius help Ron.

"Sorry about the bite," Sirius says to Ron.  "I reckon that twinges a bit."

"A bit? A bit? You almost tore my leg off."

"I was going for the rat.  Normally, I have a very sweet disposition as a dog.  More than once, James suggested that I make the change permanent.  The tail I could live with but the fleas were murder."

We come out of the hole in the tree that Ron was dragged into and we get Ron to sit down.

Sirius moves closer to the castle so me, Bella and Hollie join him.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" he says.  "I'll never forget the first time I walked through those doors.  It'll be nice to do it again as a free man.  That was a noble thing you did back there, Bella."

"It wasn't noble.  He truly needs to be punished for what he did and I'm sure there are many in there who would want at him for being such a coward."

"Oh yes! I had my fair share of abuse inside Azkaban because of what everyone believes I did."

"Plus I didn't think our dad would have wanted his two best friends to become killers.  Besides, without his memories, you'll never be a free man."

Behind us, Lupin comes out of the tree with Emberlee, dragging Peter out with them.

"Please have mercy, kill me, don't turn me over to the Dementors," Peter pleads.  "Ron, I can still be your pet, you were good to me."

"I don't know if you three know but when you were born, James and Lily made me your Godfather.  They did the same for Emberlee," Sirius says.

"We know," Hollie says.

"I can understand if you choose to stay with your guardians but if you ever wanted a different home..."

"What?" I ask.  "Come and live with you?"

"It's just a thought.  I can understand if you don't want to."

Me and Hollie look at each other and smile.

"Sirius!" Hermione calls so we turn to look at her.

She points and we all look over at the full moon appearing over the mountains before we all look at Lupin.

~Hollie's POV~

"Remus, my old friend.  Have you taken your potion tonight?" Sirius asks as we approach him.

Lupin begins moaning as Sirius grabs him.

"You know the man you truly are, Remus! This heart is where you truly live! Here!"

The rest of us gather together except Emberlee who is just standing there in shock.

Lupin continues to moan as he drops his wand.

"This flesh is only flesh!" Sirius continues.

Peter picks up the wand Lupin dropped but Harry flicks it out of his hand.

Peter waves before he turns back into the rat and runs away.

"Great there goes Sirius' ticket to freedom," Harry says.

"Don't worry," Emberlee says, holding up a jar.  "We did the extraction before we came out.  This is all the proof we need."

We turn our attention back to the two men as Sirius continues trying to talk his friend and Lupin continues to change.

"Children, get out of here," Sirius orders but all we do is back up a little.

Lupin finishes turning and throws Sirius backwards before he seems to cower.

"Come on," I urge.

"Wait," Bella says.

"Bella! Bad idea," Edward says as she moves towards him.

"Professor?" she asks.

He whimpers as he looks at her, and it seems there's still a little bit of the professor left.

"Professor Lupin?"

He whimpers a little more before there's a cracking sound and he howls at the sky, making Bella jump; and Edward grabs her away.

"Time to leave," Edward says but it's too late, he's now fully turned and is edging towards us.

"Nice doggy!" Ron whimpers.

Snape comes out of the hole in the tree and grabs Harry.

"There you are, Potter."

The werewolf roars and makes Snape turn round before he pushes us back a little.  It strikes at us and we all fall over – Hermione screams.

It roars before it's attacked by Sirius in dog form.

We get to our feet as the two beasts fight.

"Get out of here," Edward orders.

"Not without you," Bella says.

"Don't worry about me, I cannot be killed remember."

Edward goes to help, and he and Sirius lead the werewolf away but Harry goes after them.

"Come back here, Potter," Snape shouts before Emberlee shoves the jar in my hand and races after them as well.  "Stupid children!"

They stop and I can still see them both.  They can obviously see the three men.  Seconds later, both of them run out of sight so I run up the hill just in time to see Harry chuck a stone at the werewolf.

It turns and roars at them before it charges but it stops when it hears a howl in the distance.  It looks to the right, seemingly intrigued by the sound.

The howl goes again so the werewolf howls back and runs off.

I hear whimpering and look to see Sirius staggering around so I join my siblings as they hurry after him but he's gone.

We reach a small body of water where Sirius, back in human form, is laying on the edge of the water.

We hurry over to him but he's not in good shape.

"Uncle Sirius!" Emberlee shouts.

"No.  Sirius!" Harry says.

It begins getting cold and everything around us starts turning to ice.

"It's the Dementors," Emberlee cries.

Sirius opens his eyes and gasps as fear appears on his face.

Dozens of Dementors begin circling us before some come down and begin attacking.

Across the water, a Patronus deer appears which turns into a bright light, sending away all the Dementors.  I then lose consciousness.

~Harry's POV~

I wake up to the sound of my name being called.

"Harry?"

"I saw our dad," I say.

"What?" Hollie asks.

"He sent the Dementors away.  I saw him across the lake."

"There's somebody here to see you," Hollie says.

She moves aside and Sirius approaches.

"You're here?"

"Yes, thanks to Bella's Memory Extraction idea, I'm now a free man."

"But Pettigrew got away."

"I know but all my wanted posters have become his."

"Does your offer to live with you still stand?"

"Of course, if you want to."

"I hate living with my aunt and uncle, of course I'd rather live with you."

I look at Hollie.

"They may not treat me badly but you aren't leaving me there alone."

I look at Bella.

"I'm sorry, Sirius, I love it in Forks, I love my dad, I couldn't leave him, and Edward is there, Jake is there..."

"Don't worry, Bella, I completely understand but my door will always be open for you."

"Thank you!"

"Emberlee isn't going to move in with you is she?"

"No, she doesn't want to leave Draco."

"Good! She hasn't exactly been nice to us."

"Yes, I know.  It's no secret that she partially blames the three of you for her losing her parents."

"Will she ever let this go?" Bella asks.

"I'm sure she will, when she's older and has children of her own.  She'll understand then how hard having children is."

"I'm just glad you're free."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 167 12
BOOK THREE It's that time of year again; Hogwarts is back in full swing. But this year it's different. With dark forces gaining power by the second...
420K 8.5K 42
Hermione and her friends, Harry and Ron are destined to defeat the Dark lord and the death eaters one and for all. Right? Thats the way its been sinc...
394 5 1
Voldemort x Bella swan (Long-shot) What if bella is really a witch? What if she was just force to go to fork's? What if Renee and Charlie isn't her t...
198 18 18
James Potter's twin, Ali, accidentally manages to get herself stuck with her nephew who can't seem to keep himself out of trouble. Can she help him d...