Potter Sibling Trilogy Plus O...

By BellaxMars

Triplets Harry, Hollie and Bella embark on many adventures as they head toward their destiny to destroy the o... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Birthday
Chapter 2 - Hagrid
Chapter 3 - Diagon Alley
Chapter 4 - Hogwarts
Chapter 5 - Emberlee
Chapter 6 - Bella
Chapter 7 - Settling In
Chapter 8 - The Dog and the Troll
Chapter 9 - Quidditch
Chapter 10 - Christmas Vacation
Chapter 11 - The Forest
Chapter 12 - Trap Door
Chapter 13 - Going Home
Chapter 14 - Dobby
Chapter 15 - Buying Supplies
Chapter 16 - Back to Hogwarts
Chapter 17 - Chamber of Secrets
Chapter 18 - Polyjuice
Chapter 19 - Getting Answers
Chapter 20 - Spiders
Chapter 21 - Inside the Chamber
Chapter 22 - Expulsion
Chapter 23 - Finding the Truth
Chapter 24 - Baseball is a Dangerous Game
Chapter 25 - Decision
Chapter 26 - Running Away
Chapter 27 - Gone
Chapter 28 - On the Way to Hogwarts
Chapter 30 - Wolves
Chapter 31 - He was their Friend
Chapter 32 - Peter Pettigrew
Chapter 33 - Spring Break
Chapter 34 - Rescuing Edward
Chapter 35 - Condition
Chapter 36 - Revelations
Chapter 37 - Seeing Double
Chapter 38 - Institution of Marriage
Chapter 39 - Bam
Chapter 40 - They're Coming Here
Chapter 41 - Quidditch World Cup Match
Chapter 42 - Edward Tells All
Chapter 43 - Goblet of Fire
Chapter 44 - Tournament Preparations
Chapter 45 - Dragons
Chapter 46 - Ball
Chapter 47 - Preparations
Chapter 48 - Newborn Army
Chapter 49 - Underwater Task
Chapter 50 - Secrets, Lies, Dreams and Memories
Chapter 51 - Maze Task
Chapter 52 - Crouch Exposed

Chapter 29 - Bella's Back

29 2 0
By BellaxMars

~Harry's POV~

At dinner, after the choir sings, Dumbledore approaches the podium.

"Welcome! Welcome to another year at Hogwarts.  Now, I'd like to say a few words before we all become too befuddled by our excellent feast.  First, I'm pleased to welcome Professor R. J. Lupin who's kindly consented to fill the post of Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher."

"I hope he knows more than the last one," Neville smirks.

"Good luck, Professor," Dumbledore says as he turns and Lupin stands and bows as we all clap.  "Our care of Magical Creatures teacher for many years has decided to retire in order to spend more time with his remaining limbs.  Fortunately, I'm delighted to announce that his place will be taken by none other than our own Rubeus Hagrid."

He turns to the gamekeeper and McGonagall urges him to stand which he does and we all clap again.

"Finally, on a more disquieting note," Dumbledore continues.  "At the request of the Ministry of Magic, Hogwarts will, until further notice, play host to the Dementors of Azkaban until such a time as Sirius Black is captured.  The Dementors will be stationed at every entrance to the grounds.  Now whilst I've been assured that their presence will not disrupt our day-to-day activities, a word of caution.  Dementors are vicious creatures.  They'll not distinguish between the one they hunt and the one who gets in their way.  Therefore, I must warn each and every one of you, not to give them to reason to harm you.  It is not in the nature of a Dementor to be forgiving.  But you know, happiness can be found even in the darkest of times."

He waves his hand over one of the candles, snuffing it out.

"If one only remembers to turn on the light," he says as he waves his hand back over the candle, lighting it up again.

We head back to the common room and stop outside the door where the Fat Lady is holding a glass in her hand and trying to sing.

"Fortuna Major," Bam says.

"Ba, ba, ba," she says as she holds up her hand.

"Here, listen," Bam says as he turns to us, then moves to one side.  "She just won't let me in."

The Fat Lady continues trying to sing, or screech more like.

"Fortuna Major," I say.

"No, no.  Wait, wait.  Watch this."

She tries singing again, obviously trying to crack the glass in her hand.  The shrieking turning into screaming and we all cover our ears.

She smashes the glass against the wall behind her and a look of triumph appears on her face.

"Amazing.  Just with my voice."

"Fortuna Major," I say, more annoyed.

"Yes, alright.  Go in."

The door opens.

"Thank you!"

"She's still doing that after three years," Ryan smirks.

"She can't even sing," Ben says.

"Exactly!" I say.

We go to the bedroom and get changed before Ben pulls out a bag of sweet.

"What are these?" I ask.

"They make you make animal noises," Ron says before he hands one to Bam.  "Green, that's a monkey."

Bam puts the sweet in his mouth and then makes monkey sounds.

"Cool!" I say.

"What is that?"

"You call that a monkey?"

"Do not give him one again."

"Hey, Neville, try an elephant," Ron says before he tosses one to Neville.

Neville puts the sweet in his mouth and elephant sounds come out.

"Ron, catch," Bam says and Ron sounds like a lion.

"I think we have a winner," Ben says.

I pick one up.

"Oh, don't try one of them."

"Oh, no."

I pop it into my mouth and I feel really weird as I feel hot air coming out of my ears.

Ben picks up a pillow and we have a pillow fight until it's time for bed.

~Hollie's POV~

"Welcome, my children," the teacher says in our first lesson in year three.  "In this room, you shall explore the noble art of Divination.  In this room, you shall discover if you possess the Sight.  Hello.  I am Professor Trelawney.  Together we shall cast ourselves into the future.  This term, we'll focus on Tasseomancy, the art of reading tea leaves.  So please, take the cup of the person sitting opposite you."

We all switch cups.

"What do you see? The truth lies buried like a sentence deep within a book, waiting to be read.  But first, you must broaden your minds."

She places her hands on Bam's head.

"First, you must look beyond."

"What a load of rubbish," Hermione says.

"Where did you come from?" Ron asks.

"Me?" she asks.  "I've been here all this time."

Harry looks at me and I shake my head.

"You, boy... " Trelawney says to Neville.  "Is your grandmother quite well?"

"I think so."

"I wouldn't be so sure of that.  Give me the cup."

She takes Neville's cup off Dean.

"Oh, hmmm, pity!"

She puts the cup down and Neville grabs it, looking inside.

"Broaden your minds."

She wanders as we look in the cups before she gasps and looks at Ron.

"Your aura is pulsing, dear.  Are you in the beyond? I think you are."

"Sure!" Ron says nervously.

"Look at the cup.  Tell me what you see."

"Yeah.  Um... "

He flicks through the book.

"Harry's got sort of a wonky cross.  That's trials and suffering.  And, uh, that there could be the sun and that's happiness.  So, uh, you're gonna suffer, but you're gonna be happy about it."

"Give me the cup."

He holds out the cup but when she looks into it, she drops it, screams and recoils in shock.

"Oh, my dear boy... you have the Grim."

"The Grim? What's the Grim?" Bam asks as Harry picks up his cup.

"Taking form of a giant spectral dog," Ryan reads.  "It's among the darkest omens in our world.  It's the omen of death."

After the lesson, we walk down to Hagrid's for our next lesson.

"You don't think that Grim thing's got anything to do with Sirius Black do you?" Ron asks.

"Oh, honestly, Ron," Hermione says.  If you ask me, Divination's a woolly discipline.  Now, Ancient Runes, that's a fascinating subject."

"Ancient Runes?" Ben asks.  "Exactly how many classes are you taking this term?"

"A fair few."

"Hang on," I say.  "That's not possible.  Ancient Runes is at the same time as Divination.  You have to be in two classes at once."

"Don't be silly, Hollie.  How could anyone be in two classes at once? 'Broaden your minds.  Use your Inner Eye to see the future.'"

She laughs.

When we get to Hagrid's he's waiting for us.

"That's it.  Come on, now.  Come closer.  Less talking, if you don't mind.  I got a real treat for you today.  A great lesson.  So follow me."

We follow him to the clearing at the edge of the woods.

"Right, you lot.  Less chattering.  Form a group over there.  And open your books to page 49."

"How do we do that?" Ryan asks.

"Stroke the spine," Hermione says.

"This place has really gone to the dogs."

We turn to see Malfoy by the wall with Crabbe, Goyle, Pike and Pansy.

"Wait until my father hears Dumbledore's got this oaf teaching classes."

The five of them laugh.

"Shut up, Malfoy," Harry warns as he approaches him.

"You know what Potter, you may think you've got the upper hand but let me tell you something for free... Emberlee is coming back to school as soon as my father clears things up and your beloved Bella isn't here to cause any problems."

"Come along, students," Hagrid says so we go over to him.  "Duh, duh, duh, duh."

A creature that's half eagle and half horse appears.

"Isn't he beautiful?" Hagrid says.

He throws the creature a dead ferret.

"Say hello to Buckbeak."

"Hagrid, exactly what is that?" Ryan asks.

"That, Ryan, is a Hippogriff.  First thing you wanna know is they're very proud creatures.  Very easily offended.  You do not want to insult a Hippogriff.  It may just be the last thing you ever do.  Now, who'd like to come and say hello?"

We all move back, leaving poor Harry standing alone.

"Well done, Harry.  Well done."

He looks round at us and I mouth 'sorry.  '

"Come on now."

Ron moves forward and shoves Harry.

"Now you have to let him make the first move.  It's only polite.  So step up.  Give him a nice bow.  Then you wait and see if he bows back.  If he does, you can go and touch him.  If not... well, we'll get to that later."

He moves closer and bows, keeping his eyes on the creature.  It squawks and flaps its wings.

"Back off, Harry, back off."

He does but stops when he snaps a twig.

"Keep still," Hagrid orders.

Harry stays where he is and stays bowed.

The creature moves forward a step and bows.

"Well done, Harry.  Well done.  Here, you big brute, you."

Hagrid throws another ferret and the creature catches it before gulping it down.

"Right.  I think you can go and pat him now."

Harry looks at Hagrid like he's mad.

"Go on.  Don't be shy."

Harry reluctantly moves forward, his arm stretched out until he actually touches the creature and starts stroking it.

"I think he may let you ride him now."

"What?"

Hagrid picks Harry up and puts him on the animal before patting it on the rump.

Harry hangs on for dear life as it gallops away and flies up out of sight.

As it reappears, Hagrid whistles so it comes back down and stops – Harry climbs off it.

"Well done, Harry," Hagrid says and we all clap and cheer.

"Oh please," Malfoy says as he goes forward.  "Yes, you're not dangerous at all, are you, you great ugly brute."

"Malfoy, no... "

The creature gets angry, rears up and knocks Malfoy to the ground, making the rest of us laugh.

Hagrid distracts the creature and goes to help Malfoy.

~Harry's POV~

It's been a few weeks since the new term started at Hogwarts and we're now in a lesson with Professor Lupin.

At the front of the classroom is a wardrobe with mirrors at the front and it's shakes like there's something inside.

"Intriguing, isn't it? Would anyone like the venture a guess as to what is inside?"

"That's a Boggart, that is," Bam says.

"Very good, Mr Margera.  Now can anyone tell me what a Boggart looks like?"

"No one knows," Hermione says.

"When did she get here?" Ron asks.

"Boggarts are shape shifters.  They take the shape of whatever a person fears the most.  That's what makes them so... "

"So terrifying, yes, yes, yes.  Luckily, a very simple charm exists to repel a Boggart.  Let's practise it now.  Without wands, please.  After me.  Riddikulus!"

We repeat.

"Very good! A little louder and very clear.  Listen:... "

He says it again and again we repeat.

"Very good.  So much for the easy part.  You see, the incantation alone is not enough.  What really finishes a Boggart is laughter.  You need to force it to assume a shape you find truly amusing.  Let me explain.  Neville, would you join me, please?"

We all look at Neville as he looks around for help.

"I'll do it, sir."

Bella appears from the back and steps forward.

"When did she get here?" I whisper to Hollie but she just shrugs her shoulders.

"Hello, Bella.  Welcome back."

"Thank you sir."

"Now, what frightens you most of you?"

"Getting old."

"Getting old.  Yes, frightens all of us.  What makes you laugh?"

She hesitates.

"Oh, I know."

"Right.  Now when I open that wardrobe here's what I want you to do.  Excuse me."

He whispers something to Bella.

"Can you do that?"

She nods.

"Yes.  Wand at the ready," Lupin says as he takes out his wand.  "One, two, three."

He taps his wand toward the wardrobe and it opens.

An old lady appears from the wardrobe and approaches Bella.

"Think, Bella, think."

"Riddikulus!"

The old woman turns into a dog and begins chasing its tail, making us all laugh.

"Wonderful, Bella, wonderful! Incredible! Okay to the back Bella.  Everyone, form a line."

We all line up, pretty much shoving Ron and Ryan to the front.

"I want everyone to picture the thing they fear the very most and turn it into something funny."

He sets up a record player and music starts as Ron slowly walks forward.

"Concentrate, face your fear.  Be brave!"

The dog turns into a giant spider and Ron starts whimpering before he takes out his wand.

"Wand at the ready, Ron."

"Riddikulus."

Skates appear on the spider's feet and it starts sliding all over the place.

"Yes!" Lupin laughs.  "You see? Very good! Marvellous! Absolutely, very, very enjoyable! Parvati! Next!"

Parvati comes up and a giant snake appears.

"Keep your nerve.  Steady."

"Riddikulus."

The snake turns into a Jack-in-the-box.

"And next! Step up, step up! Wonderful, wonderful!"

I step up and continue laughing at the giant toy.  That is until it turns into a Dementor but before I can say anything, Lupin jumps in front of me.

"Here!"

The Dementor turns into a clouded full moon.

"Riddikulus!" Lupin says and the Boggart turns into untied balloon which flies around the room as it empties of air.

As it comes back to the wardrobe, Lupin waves his wand and locks it back inside.

"Right.  Sorry about that.  That's enough for today.  If you'd all like to collect your books from the back of the class.  That's the end of the lesson.  Thank you! Sorry!"

I just stand there and stare at the shaking wardrobe.

"Sorry, you can have too much of a good thing."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 228 13
Two of Potter triplets Harry and Rose, their lives ruined, all thanks to Albus Dumbledore and his so called greater good. Now it its their time for t...
38K 1.4K 31
After the devastation of the Battle of Hogwarts many people were left without their loved ones. So the golden trio and the others decide to return to...
1.4K 109 20
Lord Voldemort has decided to reveal his secret weapon to win the second magical war. It is his daughter, whom everyone assumed dead. Will Hogwarts b...
394 5 1
Voldemort x Bella swan (Long-shot) What if bella is really a witch? What if she was just force to go to fork's? What if Renee and Charlie isn't her t...