Potter Sibling Trilogy Plus O...

By BellaxMars

Triplets Harry, Hollie and Bella embark on many adventures as they head toward their destiny to destroy the o... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Birthday
Chapter 2 - Hagrid
Chapter 3 - Diagon Alley
Chapter 4 - Hogwarts
Chapter 5 - Emberlee
Chapter 6 - Bella
Chapter 7 - Settling In
Chapter 8 - The Dog and the Troll
Chapter 9 - Quidditch
Chapter 10 - Christmas Vacation
Chapter 11 - The Forest
Chapter 12 - Trap Door
Chapter 13 - Going Home
Chapter 14 - Dobby
Chapter 15 - Buying Supplies
Chapter 16 - Back to Hogwarts
Chapter 17 - Chamber of Secrets
Chapter 19 - Getting Answers
Chapter 20 - Spiders
Chapter 21 - Inside the Chamber
Chapter 22 - Expulsion
Chapter 23 - Finding the Truth
Chapter 24 - Baseball is a Dangerous Game
Chapter 25 - Decision
Chapter 26 - Running Away
Chapter 27 - Gone
Chapter 28 - On the Way to Hogwarts
Chapter 29 - Bella's Back
Chapter 30 - Wolves
Chapter 31 - He was their Friend
Chapter 32 - Peter Pettigrew
Chapter 33 - Spring Break
Chapter 34 - Rescuing Edward
Chapter 35 - Condition
Chapter 36 - Revelations
Chapter 37 - Seeing Double
Chapter 38 - Institution of Marriage
Chapter 39 - Bam
Chapter 40 - They're Coming Here
Chapter 41 - Quidditch World Cup Match
Chapter 42 - Edward Tells All
Chapter 43 - Goblet of Fire
Chapter 44 - Tournament Preparations
Chapter 45 - Dragons
Chapter 46 - Ball
Chapter 47 - Preparations
Chapter 48 - Newborn Army
Chapter 49 - Underwater Task
Chapter 50 - Secrets, Lies, Dreams and Memories
Chapter 51 - Maze Task
Chapter 52 - Crouch Exposed

Chapter 18 - Polyjuice

49 3 0
By BellaxMars

~Harry's POV~

Later that afternoon, we're sitting in the common room, Edward is in a lesson and we're talking about the Chamber.

"I don't believe Malfoy is the Heir but there is one way to find out," Bam says.

"Crabbe and Goyle must know.  Maybe we could trick them into telling," Ryan says.

"Even they aren't that thick," Hermione says.

"There's another way," Bam says.  "Mind you, it would be difficult.  Not to mention we'd be breaking about 50 school rules... and it'll be dangerous.  Very dangerous!"

"What are we waiting for?" Bella asks.

"What about Edward?" Hollie asks.

"I know him," Bella says.  "He knows something and is lying to stop us looking into it but what he doesn't know won't hurt him."

"In that case," Bam says.  "Follow me."

The seven of us follow Bam into the library where he picks up a book and we all sit at a table before he begins scanning the book.

"Here it is... the Polyjuice Potion.  Properly brewed, the Polyjuice Potion allows the drinker to transform himself temporarily into the physical form of another."

"You mean if two of us drink that stuff, we'll turn into Crabbe and Goyle?" Ron asks.

"Yes."

"Wicked! Malfoy will tell us anything."

"Exactly! But it's tricky.  I've never seen a more complicated potion."

"How long will it take to make?" Ryan asks.

"A month."

"Give me that," Bella says as she snatches the book.  "This will take me and Hermione only a few hours.  We'll have this finished by the end of the match tomorrow."

It's a bright day and the match has already been going on for four hours.  Slytherin are in the lead by 80 to 30.

After another five minutes, Slytherin scores again.

I duck as a Bludger flies at me.

"Watch yourself, Harry," Oliver says.

"Oliver, look out," I shout but the Bludger hits him and he falls to the ground.

I duck again but then the Bludger seems to go for me so I race away from it as fast as I can.

I manage to lose it and stop before I see the Snitch hovering by Emberlee's head so I race past her after it.

She soon catches up but then the Bludger catches up to us and not only are we chasing the Snitch but also running away from the Bludger.

I hear a moan and a crash and grin when I realise my older sister has crashed so I keep on the Snitch.

I am nearly on it so reach out but my arm is hit by the Bludger so I improvise and reach with the other hand before I fall but I realise I have the Snitch so I smile.

"Harry Potter has caught the Snitch," Lee announces.  "Gryffindor wins."

When I look up, I see the Bludger coming at me so I move but it bounces and keeps trying to hit me as I avoid it.

"Finite Incantatem," Hollie shouts as she points her wand at the Bludger, blowing it up.

She, Ron, Ryan, Bam, Ben and Hagrid hurry over to me as Lockhart and the other Quidditch players approach.

"Thank you," I say to Hollie.

"Are you okay?" Bam asks.

"No, I think my arm is broken."

"Not to worry, Harry," Lockhart says.  "I will fix that arm of yours straight away."

"No, not you."

"Boy doesn't know what he's saying."

He takes my arm and pulls my sleeve up.

"Now, this won't hurt a bit."

He takes out his wand.

"Brackium Emendo!"

He puts his wand down and lifts up my arm which flops down like it's made of jelly.

"What have you done to him you idiot?" Hollie asks.

"Ah, yes, well, that can sometimes happen."

"Especially when you don't know what you're doing," Hollie scoffs.

"That's enough, Hollie," Hagrid says.

"But the point is..." Lockhart continues.  "You can no longer feel any pain, and, very clearly, the bones are not broken."

"Broken?" Hagrid scoffs.  "There are no bones left."

"Much more flexible, though," Lockhart grins.

I just look at him in horror.

In the hospital wing, Emberlee is in the bed opposite with Draco, Crabbe, Goyle, Flint and Miles with her, and she's moaning.

Carlisle comes in.

"Miss Potter, stop making such a fuss.  You can go."

Emberlee snarls as Carlisle approaches me with something in his hand.

"Out of my way."

The others move aside so he can tend to me.

"He should have been brought straight to me.  I can mend bones in a heartbeat, but growing them back..."

"You will be able to, won't you?" Hollie asks.

"Oh I'll be able to, certainly.  But it'll be painful."

He begins to pour clear liquid into a cup.

"That stupid Lockhart, I knew he was useless," Bella says.

"You're in for a rough night, Harry.  Re-growing bones is a nasty business."

He hands me the glass and I take some before spitting it out, making everyone jump back.

"Sorry Harry," Carlisle says.  "I should have said it tastes foul."

He pours me some more and I drink it down, though it makes me feel sick.

~Bella's POV~

When everyone else is asleep, me and Hollie sneak down to the hospital wing but as we near our brother's bed, I hear the hissing voice again and the movement of the monster.

Just then, Harry sits up and looks around.

"You hear it again?" I ask and he nods.

The voice keeps saying 'kill' and 'time to kill.'

Harry grabs his glasses and puts them on and we stare at the ceiling, knowing whatever the monster is its just above our heads.

We follow the sounds with our gaze and suddenly there's something in front of us.

"Hello!" it says.

"Dobby?" Harry asks.

"The Potter children should have listened to Dobby.  You three should have gone back home when you missed the train."

"It was you.  You stopped the barrier from letting us through."

"So this is the House Elf?" I ask.  "Why are you doing this to us?"

"I'm sorry!"

"You nearly got us expelled," Hollie says.

"At least you would be away from here.  You three must go home.  Dobby thought his Bludger would be enough to make you see..."

"Your Bludger? You made that Bludger chase after me?"

"Dobby feels most aggrieved.  Dobby had to iron his hands."

He holds out his bandaged hands.

"You could have killed my brother," I say as I grab the creature.  "Then ironed hands would have been the least of your problems."

"Bella, let him go," Harry asks.

"You better clear off before I do something you'll regret," I say before throwing him to the floor.

"Dobby is used to death threats," he says.  "Dobby gets them five times a day at home."

Harry climbs out of bed.

"I don't suppose you could tell us why you're doing all this?" Hollie asks.

"Dobby remembers how it was before the Potter children triumphed over He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named.  We House Elves were treated like vermin.  Of course, Dobby is still treated like vermin."

He starts crying but I just roll my eyes at the pathetic creature.

He blows his nose in the rags he's wearing.

"Why do you wear that thing, Dobby?" Harry asks.

"This, sir? It is a mark of the House Elf's enslavement.  Dobby can only be freed if his master presents him with clothes."

There's a bang in the hallway and we all turn to look.

Dobby jumps onto the bed.

"Listen! Listen! Terrible things are about to happen at Hogwarts.  The Potter children must not stay here... now that history is to repeat itself."

"Repeat itself?" I ask before looking at Harry, then Hollie.  "You mean this has happened before?"

"Oh, I shouldn't have said that..."

He picks up the bottle and begins hitting himself with it.

"Bad Dobby, bad."

"Hey, no, no," Hollie says before grabbing the bottle off him.  "Don't do that, you'll hurt yourself."

"I think that's the idea," Harry says.  "Seems he has to punish himself regularly when he acts or speaks out of line."

"Well we cannot have that," Hollie says as she sits down.  "Come here, Dobby."

She pulls the Elf into her lap and to my surprise he snuggles into her.

"Now listen, I don't know much about House Elves, or what your master is like but I believe that nobody should have to punish themselves for speaking out of tone.  Not all wizards and witches are bad and whatever you do in our presence or say to us will not be repeated, I swear.  Friends stick together."

"You say Dobby is your friend?" he asks, shock in his voice.

"Why not? You are trying to help us are you not? Others only do that for their friends."

He continues to stare at her in shock.

"Now tell me, Dobby, when did this happen before? Who's doing it now?"

"Please, Dobby cannot say.  Dobby only wants you safe."

"No, Dobby, you must tell us.  It is not your job to protect us."

There's another bang in the hallway so Dobby clicks his fingers and disappears.

Somebody approaches so Harry dives back into bed and we hide behind the cupboard beside the bed.

Carlisle, Edward, Dumbledore, McGonagall and two porters bring Colin in on a stretcher and place him on a bed.  He's been petrified.

"What happened?" McGonagall asks.

"There's been another attack," Dumbledore says.

Me and Hollie look at each other briefly.

"I think he's been petrified, Carlisle," McGonagall states.  "Look.  Perhaps he managed to take a picture of his attacker."

Dumbledore removes Colin's camera and opens it but there's a spark and a puff of smoke.

"What can this mean, Albus?"

"It means that our students are in great danger."

"What should I tell the staff?"

"The truth.  Tell them Hogwarts is no longer safe.  It is as we feared, Minerva.  The Chamber of Secrets has indeed been opened again."

~Hollie's POV~

We're sitting in the girl's toilets waiting for Bella and Hermione.

"Again?" Ryan asks.  "You mean the Chamber of Secrets has been opened before?"

"Of course," Ben says.  "Don't you see? Lucius Malfoy must have opened it when he was at school here.  And now he's taught Draco or Emberlee how to do it."

"It won't be Emberlee," I say.  "She's a Potter not a Malfoy."

"Maybe!" Bam says.  "We'll have to wait for the..."

"Polyjuice Potion?" Bella asks as she and Hermione enter.

"Enlighten me," Ron says.  "Why did me have to meet in broad daylight in the girls' lavatory? Don't you think we'll get caught?"

"No," Bella smirks at Hermione.  "No one ever comes in here."

"Why?" Ryan asks.

"Merida," Hermione smiles.

"Who?" Ron asks.

Merida appears from a stall.

"Merida," Bella says.

"Who's Merida?" Ryan asks.

"I'm Merida!"

She walks round to the other side of the wash basins.

"I wouldn't expect you to know me.  Who would ever talk about ugly, miserable, moping, Merida?"

"You're not ugly," Ryan says.  "In fact, I think you're really pretty."

Merida stands in front of Ryan.

"Are you making fun of me?"

"No, Merida," Bella says.  "Ryan is the most honest boy in Hogwarts and doesn't have it in him to make fun."

The girl screams and goes back into the stall, locking the door.

"She's a little sensitive," I say.

"Who is she?" Ryan asks.

"She's in our year but because she's abnormally big for her age, the others avoid her so she hides out here between classes.  Usually goes to bed once everyone else is asleep," Hermione says.  "I've tried getting her to hang with us but she's too self conscious to leave the bathroom."

"Right, so what about this potion?"

"Everything's set.  We just need a bit of who you're changing into," Hermione says

"Crabbe and Goyle?"

"We also need to make sure that the real Crabbe and Goyle can't burst in on us while we're interrogating Malfoy," Bella says.

"How?" Ryan asks.

"We've got it all worked out," Hermione says before she pulls out a couple of chocolate iced topped cakes.  "I filled these with a simple Sleeping Draught.  Simple, but powerful."

She places them on the floor.

"Now, once they're asleep, hide them in the broomstick cupboard and pull out a few of their hairs and put on their uniforms."

"So who's going to be posing as them?" Bam asks.

"Me, Harry and Hollie," Bella says.  "Harry and Hollie will be the boys, and I'll be... Emberlee."

She holds up a small vial with a strand of hair inside.

"So how do you plan on stopping Emberlee bursting in?"

"I have a plan, but I'm not telling you."

"What about Edward finding out?"

"That's where Bam comes in.  He's going to keep Edward occupied with questions about the Chamber."

"All you have to do, Ron and Ryan, is make sure Crabbe and Goyle find these."

She holds out the cakes.

~Ryan's POV~

Me and Ron head to the corridor just outside the Slytherin common room and while I look out, Ron carefully places the cakes on the floor and then joins me back behind the statue.

Ron clears his throat and holds out his wand.

"Ron, maybe I should do it."

He looks at his wand.  "Yeah, right."  He puts his wand away.

"Wingardium Leviosa."

The cakes rise up and hover before we hear a door close so we hide further round.

The two idiots appear round the corner, their arms full of food.

"Cool!" Crabbe says when they see the floating cakes.

They put down the cakes they were eating and take the cakes we planted before they take a bite each, moaning with delight.

Me and Ron watch with smiles on our faces until the two Malfoy henchmen's eyes roll back and they fall to the floor.

"How thick could you get?" Ron asks.

"Come on, let's get them."

We drag them to the broomstick cupboard which is not easy feat as they are both heavy, and alot bigger than us but we manage it before stripping them and pulling out one of their hairs.

Then we race back to Merida's bathroom where the others, except Bam are waiting.

"Right," Bella says.  "We'll have exactly one hour before we change back into ourselves."

She finishes the potions and pours the thick horrible looking liquid into three separate glasses before handing one to Hollie and the other to Harry, and taking the third for herself.

"Now add the hairs."

They do and she holds up her glass.

"Cheers!"

The three of them drink down the potion and the looks on their faces make the rest of us laugh.

"I think I'm gonna be sick," Hollie says before she drops her glass and races to the toilet.

"Me too," Bella says, doing the same.

"Weaklings," Merida says and I smile at her.

I really wish she'd leave the bathroom because she is the most beautiful creature I've ever seen and I want to show her off and say she's my girl.

Harry too drops his glass but does not run to the toilet – instead he hovers over the sink and looks in the mirror.

We watch in horror as his hands begin bubbling, then his face and we stand back.

Within seconds, instead of Harry standing before us, its Goyle.

"Wow," Hermione says.  "I can't believe it worked."

Harry checks himself out in the mirror, touching his face, before he turns round.

Hollie comes out of the stall but she looks exactly like Crabbe.

"Bloody hell," she says as they stare at each other.  "I'm a boy."

"We still sound the like ourselves."

"Here," Hermione says as she hands them another potion which they down, no question.

"Now what?" Hollie asks in Crabbe's voice before she smiles.

"Where's Bella?"

"I can't go," Bella says from inside the stall.  "You'll have to do this without me."

"Bella, are you okay?" Harry asks.

"Just go, you're wasting time."

"Come on," Hollie says before they race out of the bathroom.

~Hollie's POV~

As we're heading to the Slytherin common room, we run into Percy.

"Excuse me," he says and we stop as he approaches.

"What are you doing down here?" I ask.

"I happen to be a school prefect.  You, on the other hand, have no business wandering the corridors at night.  What are your names again?"

"Crabbe, Goyle," Malfoy says from behind us and we turn as he approaches.  "Where have you two been? Pigging out in the Great Hall all this time?"

He looks up at Harry.

"Why are you wearing glasses?"

"Reading!" Harry says.

"Reading?" Malfoy asks.  "I didn't know you could read."

He turns to Percy.

"And what are you doing down here, Weasley?"

"Mind your attitude, Malfoy."

Malfoy turns and walks away so we follow until we get to the common room and sit down.

"I don't suppose either of you have seen Emberlee in your travels? I haven't seen her since she went to the bathroom at dinner."

"No, sorry," Harry says.

"You know, I'm surprised The Daily Prophet hasn't done a report on all these attacks.  I suppose Dumbledore is trying to hush it all up.  Father always said that Dumbledore was the worst thing that ever happened to this place."

"You're wrong!" Harry says with a raised voice and I give him a dirty look.

Malfoy looks at him before getting to his feet.

"What? You think there's someone here who's worse than Dumbledore?"

I shake my head.

"Well? Do you?"

"The Potters?" Harry asks.  "Except Emberlee of course."

Malfoy looks at us, unsure before he smirks.

"Good one, Goyle.  You're absolutely right... the Potter Saints."

"I can't believe they think you're the Heir of Slytherin," I say.

"I wish.  Imagine having control over a monster who is hell bent on killing Mudbloods."

"But then you must have some idea who's behind it all," Harry says.

"You know I don't, Goyle.  I told you yesterday," he says as he walks over to the table and picks something up.

"How many times do I have to tell you?"

He rattles the small gift on the table.

"Is this yours?"

Harry shakes his head so Malfoy puts the gift in his pocket.

"But my father did say this: It's been 50 years since the Chamber was opened.  He wouldn't tell me who opened it.  Only that they were expelled.  The last time the Chamber of Secrets was opened, a Mudblood died.  So it's only a matter of time before one of them is killed this time.  As for me... I hope it's Granger."

"Harry, your scar," I whisper.

"Your hair."

"I think I'm going to be sick," Harry says before he hurries out of the room.

"Me too," I say before I run after him.

When we reach the bathroom, Malfoy is standing with the others so we stop.

"It's not Malfoy," Ron says.

"Bella?" I ask.

"This is why I couldn't come with you."

"But I thought you said you got the hair from Emberlee's pillow," I say.

"I did."

"But why would Malfoy's hair be on Emberlee's pillow unless..."

"They wouldn't, would they?" Ben asks.  "I mean, they're only fifteen."

"I dunno," Hermione says.  "Why else would Malfoy's hair be on Emberlee's pillow?"

"That's just so wrong," Ron says.

Bella changes back and we repeat everything Malfoy told us

~Bam's POV~

I can't believe I'm on babysitting duty with the guy who is in love with my Bella.  But, Bella is more important to me so I'll do whatever she asks.  Edward and I are in the common room both doing homework and talking about the Chamber of Secrets.

"So, the Chamber of Secrets was opened again?" I ask.

"Yep, but the question is who opened it," Edward says.

"Maybe the ghost of You-Know-Who," I suggest.

He chuckles.  "Or the skeleton of him," he laughs.

"Ha!" I laugh.

Then it becomes quiet.

"So, how long have you known Bella?" I ask.

"For a few years... you?" he asks.

"Since we started as first years."

"Cool!"

Why is Bella spending all of this time with this guy who is quiet and not very interesting... and why are his eyes black?

"Bella spends time with me because she likes to mostly talk and listen to music...  we're both very quiet people until it comes to family or friends," he murmurs.

I look at him.  "How'd you know what I was thinking?" I ask.

"A simple guess," Edward shrugs.

I nod.  This is weird.

"So, what do you think about her?" I ask.  Now I'm just picking through his brain.

"Um, she's very special to me and I'm in love with her," he mumbles.

"Well, I'm in love with her too but you know it's her choice."

"I know.  I told her that I'll support her decision."

I nod again then Bella and everyone else comes in.  Bella goes straight to Edward and gives him a tight hug and she gives me a hug also.

"What were you too talking about?" Bella asks.

"Just coming up with theories about the Chamber," Edward says.

"Oh, that's old news," Bella says, smirking.

I just smile at her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 226 13
Two of Potter triplets Harry and Rose, their lives ruined, all thanks to Albus Dumbledore and his so called greater good. Now it its their time for t...
420K 8.5K 42
Hermione and her friends, Harry and Ron are destined to defeat the Dark lord and the death eaters one and for all. Right? Thats the way its been sinc...
8.2K 275 14
The third book in a trilogy, Lord Voldemort is threaded up more tightly with Bellatrix than he could have ever imagined. But even as he ascends to p...
32.4K 1.2K 29
After the devastation of the Battle of Hogwarts many people were left without their loved ones. So the golden trio and the others decide to return to...