The Alliances | โœŽ

By writtenbyzar

Adaliah Cortez is the new leader of the Spanish mafia. She is rude, she doesn't hesitate to kill. Has many me... More

Characters
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐šƒ๐š†๐™พ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐šƒ๐™ท๐š๐™ด๐™ด
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™ต๐™พ๐š„๐š
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐š‚๐™ธ๐š‡
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐š‚๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™ด๐™ธ๐™ถ๐™ท๐šƒ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™ด๐™ป๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™ต๐™พ๐š„๐š๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ต๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐š‚๐™ธ๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐š‚๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™ด๐™ธ๐™ถ๐™ท๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ โœฎ

๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ป๐š…๐™ด

59 1 0
By writtenbyzar

☆Edited☆

I woke up as I felt someone shake me, when I opened my eyes I saw Lorenzo's face close to mine.

"Wake up sleeping beauty we're here," he said and exited the car. I grab my bag and follow behind him. Several guards follow behind.

As we enter, we are greeted by a doorman, he opens the door for us and lets us in. We make our way to the front desk, just to be welcomed by a girl. She looks up and looks at Lorenzo, I see that she is fixing her shirt to make her breasts look bigger. She turns her head and gives me a discussing face.

What the fuck?

"Lorenzo Moretti," Lorenzo said coldly to her, she nodded and began to type on the keyboard.

"Sir, we only have one room available. It only has one bed. Is it okay with your sister to share the same bed?" she says, she then sends me a glare. Which I gladly returned.

"Yes, me and my wife will have that room," he replied. He then moves closer to me and wraps his arm around my waist. I watched as her face turned into a shocked one.

Lorenzo takes out his wallet and gives him his card. She takes it and swipes it.

She returns his card and gives him the room key.

He grabs my hand and drags me to the elevator. He presses the button, and we wait for the elevator.

Ding

The elevator doors open revealing an old couple, holding hands and smiling at each other.

They step out and the lady looks at me and Lorenzo, She then smiles at me.

"Well, aren't you a beautiful young lady? You remind me of when I was young," she says, I smile back at her. She looks at Lorenzo.

"You are lucky to have her as a young man. I can tell she is an amazing girl," she said looking at us, Lorenzo nodded.

"Amor, let's leave this lovely couple and let them enjoy their night. " her husband said, " I started getting emotional because they reminded me of my grandparents before Abuelo died. I could feel Lorenzo's eyes on me.

"Alright honey," she said to him, and walked away together. We enter the elevator and I turn around to wipe a falling tear.

I take a deep breath trying to control my breathing. I looked at my Apple watch and saw that my heart rate was at 100.

I take a deep breath and turn around to face the doors.

The reason I check my heart rate is that sometimes I have panic attacks out of nowhere. It started a few months after Abuelo died. So I had it for years.

The elevator doors open, and we leave the elevator and make our way to our room. I wait for Lorenzo to get the key and open the door.

I see where Lorenzo is and see he's still like 5 rooms behind. He's taking his sweet time.

He finally gets to the room, grabs the key from his pocket, and opens the door. He walks in letting the door go, almost closing it.

I stopped the door from closing and walked in. Bitch. I make my way to the bed and jump on it. As soon I let a deep breath out there's a knock on the door.

"Lorenzo get the door" I yelled to him

"You get the door, lazy ass bitch" he yelled back at me. I get up and let out a groan.

"Call me a bitch again and see what happens!"I yelled back. I open the door and see one of the guards with our bags in his hand.

"Thanks," I said as I grabbed both bags. The door closes by itself as I make my way back into the room.

I put Lorenzo's bag on the floor and mine on the bed, to take out my sleepwear. I take out all of the essential things I need to shower.

I walked into the bathroom, closed the door and locked it. Put the things on the counter except my shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. I put those things in the corner of the shower and started to take all of my clothes.

After I take my underwear, I enter the shower and turn it on hot water. Put my head under the shower head letting my hair get soaking wet.

I washed my hair, then put on body wash and spread it all over my body. I rinsed everything and turned off the shower. I get out of the shower, grab a towel, and dry my body.

I put on a simple black full sleeve black sleepwear, then I grabbed my dirty clothes, and got out of the bathroom.

Adaliah's sleepwear

Walking towards my bag on the floor, I folded the clothes and kneeled on the ground to put them in the bag again.

I get back up, turn around, and see Lorenzo staring at me once again. Does he have a staring problem or something?

"Get up and shower so I can lay on the bed," I say as I reach the bed, he looks at me and shakes his head.

" Motherfucker get the fuck up and take a fucking shower before I kill you" I hissed at him, he looks at me and smirked, not getting up.

"Lorenzo fucking Moretti get the fuck up," I said as started getting mad, I just want to sleep I'm fucking tired.

He kept his cold face, and eventually got up, grabbed his clothes, and went into the bathroom. I grab my phone and lay down on the bed. I pulled the covers up to my chest. I turned my phone on and went into my mom's contact.

Me: Hi ma, I just got to the hotel. How's everything back home?

Ma- Hi mija, your dad is writing the reports for the guards he killed, he hasn't eaten all day. I told him to take a break but he didn't want to. He just wants you guys back home.

Me: I will try and work fast here in Russia, I promise to bring Estela back home. I'm going to sleep good night ma.

Ma: Be safe mija. Sleep well

I put my phone on the nightstand next to the bed, I turn around my back facing the bathroom door.

Just as I went to go to sleep, the bathroom door opened.

I feel the covers move, then the bed deep. I open my eyes just to meet Lorenzo's bare chest. I keep staring at his chest, looking at his tattoos.

God damn

"You know that staring is rude," he said. I rolled my eyes and turned around, so my back could face him.

I stared outside until I fell asleep. I yawn and close my eyes.

The next day 

Ring ring ring

Groaning, I open my eyes and look around. I looked at Lorenzo and saw him still sleeping. I look at the nightstand and see that my phone is ringing.

3:30 am

Who the fuck is calling me at this time?

I grabbed my phone and accepted the call.

"Hello," I said in a raspy voice

"I-is this Adaliah Cortez?" a female voice said

"Yes, who is this?" I asked, I started to rub my eyes but stopped when I heard her name.

"This is Alessia Morretti, Lorenzo's sister," she said, I could hear the fear in her voice and a small voice in the background

I started to wake Lorenzo up by shaking him.

"Alessia, are you alright? Is your daughter alright?" I asked her as I got up from the bed and turned on the lights. Then I heard a groan. I looked at Lorenzo and saw him glaring at me.

"Why the fuck did you wake me up?" his deep ass voice said

"Y-yes we are okay, but they took Estela," she said as she broke down crying she then started to breath heavenly

"Alessia, listen to me I need you to calm down and tell me where you are and explain to me Ok?" I asked her, that's when Lorenzo shot up from the bed and looked at me. He signals me to put it on speaker.

I moved my phone from my ear and put it on speaker.

"T-they were hurting Estela, in front of us. That's when I believe his name was Cole I don't know, and started to touch Estela in areas he shouldn't touch. Estela did something that made him mad, so he uncuffed her, she took the opportunity and started to fight him while I fought the guard that was in there. They both were unconscious, so we took the opportunity to escape and Estela grabbed the guard gun. On our way out we saw a guard Estela shot him in the head. We ran as fast as we could. After running for like 20 minutes we saw a shop that was open. Estela told the man to hide us in the back but she didn't hide with us. They took her again, Adaliah, and she protected us, they are going to hurt her again." she said and let a sob out.

"Alessia, I need you to tell me the name of the store if you know it," I said as I grabbed a pair of clothes to change. I took my clothes, and my phone and went straight to the bathroom.

"I don't know what it's called it's in Russian"

"Okay don't hang up, I will try and track your location," I said on the phone, she mumbled 'okay'. I quickly changed out of my sleepwear and put on some black sweatpants and an oversized black hoodie.

I get out of the bathroom, I look at Lorenzo and see him already changed.

"Lorenzo, did you call the driver?" I asked him while I got my laptop to track Alessia's location.

"No, I will drive. I told them to give me the keys when we go down" he says as he looks at his phone, he then looks at me.

"Continue that in the car. Let go now," he told me as he approached the door, I got up and looked at my phone to see if Alessia was still on the call. I grabbed both of my things and headed to the door.

"Mommy, my tummy still hurts," a tiny voice said through the phone. We make our way inside the elevator. Lorenzo presses the lobby button.

"Alessia, what does she mean?" I asked her, doors opened, and Lorenzo and I rushed to the car.

"She has been telling me that her stomach hurts since we left," she replied. I made it to the car and waited for Lorenzo since he needed to get the keys.

Lorenzo makes his way to the car and unlocks it, I open the door, get in, and close the door. I opened my laptop and started to track Alessia's location. Lorenzo gets in, starts the car, and speeds off.

"Alessia, can you check if Emma has any cuts or bruises on her stomach?" I asked her, I kept typing on the keyboard until I found her location.

"Found it," I tell Lorenzo, he looks at my laptop and takes a right turn.

"Adaliah" i hear Alessia voice

"Yes?" I replied

"She has a bruise on her stomach. I don't know how she got that" she said worriedly. Of course she would, it's her daughter.

"Okay, we are almost there" I reassured her, as she went to say something, my phone died.

After 5 minutes, we finally arrive at the shop, Lorenzo passes me a gun, I grab it, put it on my waistband, and hide it with my hoodie.

He turns off the car and gets out. I follow behind him. We both make our way inside the store, when I push the door open I see a man behind the counter. I make my way to him, and he then looks up.

"Where are the girls?" I asked him, his eyes widened, and he shook his head.

"W-what girls? There aren't any girls here" he stuttered, Lorenzo came and stood next to me, signaling me to look for them in the back. I nodded and made my way to the back of the store.

I started to search every room that was in there until I came across one that said 'Don't open' . I wrapped my hand around the knob and tried to open it but it was locked. I started to shake the door until I heard a sob coming behind the door.

"Alessia, is me Adaliah unlock the door" I softly said

"Adaliah," her soft voice said, she then unlocked the door and opened it. Her eyes were red from crying. Her clothes were all dirty, she had minor bruises on her arm.

She runs up to me and hugs me, crying on my shoulder. I rub her back letting her cry on my shoulder. I'm not the type of person to comfort someone.

"Go back to the front, your brother is there. I will get Emma" I say to her as I pull out of the hug. She nodded and went to the front.

I make my way into the room and look around to see if I can find Emma. Out of the corner of my eye, I see tiny feet hiding behind some boxes.

I approach the pile of boxes but keep a small distance so I don't scare her.

"Emma" I softly said

"W-who are you? Are you going to hurt me?" she stuttered

"My name is Adaliah but you can call me Liah, I'm not going to hurt you. I'm a friend of your Uncle Lorenzo" I replied to her as I walked a little closer and kneeled down.

She picks her head out a little bit so she can see me. She slowly comes out of her hiding spot.

"I-is mommy safe?" she asked, looking at me.

"She okay princess, you can come with me I promise you I won't hurt you," I said to her as I offered her my hand.

Her tiny hand grabs mine and then she goes and hugs me. I picked her up and started to walk outside. She started to play with my hair.

We approach where Lorenzo and Alessia are, and Lorenzo looks at me.

"Look who's there" I whisper in Emma's ear. She looks up and smiles as she sees Lorenzo.

"Zio Enzo!" she yelled as she started to move in my arms. Lorenzo takes her in his arms and hugs her.

"Hi princess," he said to her. Alessia smiles at their interaction. I looked around to see if I could see where the store owner went but I didn't see him anywhere around.

"Why don't we go back to the hotel and figure out where you girls are staying" I suggest, Lorenzo and Alessia both nodded. We all make our way back to the car.

Both Alessia and Emma go in the backseat as me and Lorenzo go to the front seat. Lorenzo then turns the car on and starts driving back to the hotel.

The ride back to the hotel was quiet. When we arrive at the hotel, Lorenzo drops us off at the entrance and tells us to go to the room as he went to get food for the girls.

I open the door, letting both of the girls go in first. Once I get in I see Emma looking out of the sliding door that goes to the balcony.

I take out the gun that I had in my waistband and hide it so Emma doesn't see it.

"Mommy, I'm hungry" Emma said as she turned around looking at both of us.

"Zio Enzo went to get food honey" Alessia replied to her, Emma makes her way to us and sits on the bed.

"Liah, can we watch Moana?"Emma asked me

"Emma, Adaliah is probably tired"Alessia says

"Alessia, it's fine you can take a nap and I will watch Moana with Emma" I said as I got up and went to get my laptop.

Emma starts to jump out of excitement, while Alessia mumbles an 'okay'.

Alessia lays down on the bed and falls asleep. I grabbed Emma and put her on my lap since there was not enough space for the tree of us. I hit the play button and let the movie start.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

380K 9.1K 33
"You have no idea what you do to me." He snarls as his skilled hands keep her arms pinned over her head "Really? Because I'm pretty sure all I do is...
159K 2.9K 69
[UNEDITED] Aria Galanis , a trained assassin ,who always has to have eyes every where because her dark and painful past still hunts her down. Alessan...
65.8K 980 25
"๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. ๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ." ๐ˆ ๐›๐ข๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฉ. "๐…๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ฆ๐ž ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฌ๐ž." ๐‡๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ข๐ซ๐ค๐ž๐. ๐‡๐ž ๐ฉ๐ข๐œ๐ค...
398K 9.1K 34
"You went through hell these past few weeks, so let me take you to heaven and make it all up for you, my love." แฏฝแฏฝแฏฝ Audrey Garcia, daughter of the Sp...