ᴇᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ •• ғᴀɪʀʏ ᴛᴀɪʟ²

By pritoflow

"wнαт ιѕ тнιѕ мαrĸ oɴ мy нαɴd?" After overcoming the threat of Acnologia and Zeref, Fairy Tail has lost one o... More

FAMILY
BEGIN
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
ACT 1
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
ACT 2
27
28
29
30

26

81 1 0
By pritoflow

ⓢⓣⓡⓞⓝⓖⓔⓡ ⓣⓗⓐⓝ ⓔⓥⓔⓡ

"Jellal, this is no—"

The blue haired guy only hummed softly, eyes gazing lovingly at the sight of her standing too close to his lips. Rae looked away with a frustrated expression, she didn't know how in the world did things end up like this. One moment she was fighting him and the next thing she knew, he purposely yanked her wrist to hold her hands behind her back and embraced her. Said he wanted to see her more closely. If they weren't in such situation, Rae would have found herself flustered over his action but she couldn't forget about the White Mage.

Rae struggled to free herself from him, her mind remembered the information she had read before about Jellal. If she wasn't mistaken, he was once ranked as a Wizard Saint and his rank was way higher than her. She probably won't have a chance to win against him in terms of power in this situation. If she had her power, it would be a different case. "For god sake! Just put on some clothes!" She yelled frustratedly, feeling a bit uncomfortable with him pressing his bare body against her.

Jellal tilted his head. "But you used to love it—"

"Gah! Stop!" Rae shoved his chest and took off the robe she's wearing and tossed it on his face. However, witnessing him duck his had to avoid the clothes, Rae knew she had to do it herself. The girl immediately grabbed the robe and pounced on him, straddling her legs on each side of his hips to hold him down. Trying her hardest to ignore the hands on her body and the smirk on his face, Rae pulled his face up and raised his arm to force him putting on the robe. Obviously, he's not going to do it on his own.

He didn't fight her, just let her do whatever she wanted on him. This version of Jellal scared her a lot. He even dared to sneak a kiss on her lips when she fixed the clothes around his neck. Rae pushed his shoulders back in fright, saying that was a sexual harassment. "Stop it! Did the hypnosis do something wrong with your brain, ha? Snap out of it, Jellal—" She stopped talking once she saw him frowning. Maybe he was getting better and staring to remember things now.

"How could you say that was a sexual harassment when we did more than three rounds the night before you lef—"

She spoke too soon. Rae smacked him on the cheek hard, hard enough to send him across the wall, crashing it in the process. But her eyes soon widened as she realized what had she done. "Oh God, Jellal! I'm sorry, did it hurt—" Rae gritted her teeth out of frustration when Jellal found it to be sexually stimulating instead. "Can't believe you're aroused from that—There is something wrong with nerves in your brain!" She just can't ignore that hard bulge of his. Another smack on the face.

Jellal chuckled, wiping the blood trickle down his nose. "Hehe, as always, you're very powerful, darling!" He threw himself on her again.

Rae let out a scream and although, she had a polearm with her, she can't fight him off on time. The girl was slammed down on the floor with him on top of her and they both groaned. "Damn it, Jellal—you are such a troublesome—" If only she could knock him out cold right now, it would be a whole lot easier. But that damn guy was persistent, he's making her blood boiled. Rae was getting conflicted, him grinding on her was making her feel some type of way. "Jellal—ngh."

He took her hand to move it to his neck, wanting to be strangled by her. "Are you feeling it, Rae? I've been missing you, all day all night long. This scent of yours—ah—" Rae tightened the grip around his neck, eyes glaring at him darkly. He really dared to toy with her like that. As if she's being possessed, Rae decided to let loose and play along with him. If pleasure he had been wanting, she would gladly give it to him.

"Really? You've been missing me? You could have easily get a woman on your own while I was away." Rae provoked him.

Jellal quickly shook his head, she could see a few drop of tears in his eyes. "Don't want nobody but you. Want to make love only to you. I'm all yours, Rae. Only yours." Oh God, the things he did to her. It was not the first time for her to see him this vulnerable but she swore his effects on her were worsening. Even him being under someone's control, he was still thinking about her. "Every night, whenever I inhale your scent in our home, my soul and body long for your touch."

Rae looked up, her fingers gently caressed his face and brushed a few strand of his blue hair delicately. "Yeah? And what did you do when I wasn't there for you? Did you relieve yourself on our bed? Did you roll your hips into my pillow?" What was she thinking? She's in the middle of a quest for God's sake. But she can't stop herself, not when Jellal desperately moved his face to the side of her neck.

She felt him nodding, his breath fanned her neck hotly. "I used your nightgown."

"Oh, Jellal." That's it, she couldn't make him suffer anymore. Rae grabbed his hair hard and gave him the kiss he had been waiting for, how many days had she been travelling away? She didn't count the days but definitely it had been more than a week. Her lips devoured him just like he needed and his left hand reached upward for her chest. Their pants of breaths were mixing with each other and just when things were about to proceed further, someone walked into the room.

"Am I interrupting you, Jellal?"

Jellal raised his head coldly and took a look at their intruder. "Laxus."

Rae quickly pushed him off her and stood up to clear her throat while fixing her clothes. She was getting restless. It was hard enough for her to take Jellal down and now, she's going to take care of Laxus. She can't win against them. Both of them were too strong for her. She heard the Lightning Dragon Slayer asking Jellal if he's forgetting their objective and it was unbelievable to hear Jellal say, he's playing with her. Blinking her silver eyes a few times, Rae watched those two had their conversation. She could run while they talked.

"Don't tell me you've completely forgotten." Laxus gave her a threatening glare, keeping his eyes on her. "We must destroy all five orbs, all the name of the White Doctrine. Anyone who interferes must be killed."

Her breath hitched. She's going to be killed if she didn't take any action now. Rae held her polearm tightly in her hand, she should be able at least to defense herself. She's ready to run anytime now but, what puzzled her was Jellal standing in front of her protectively. "No, I must at least have Rae, or something like that. Even if you are an ally of the White Doctrine, I would never allow you to hurt her." Rae looked at him in disbelief, if Jellal still bore his feelings to her even when he's under control, she wondered if Laxus was the same as well.

Laxus chuckled. "Now that I think about it, we have some unfinished business from that rainy day and about her." His glowing eyes were fixated on her.

Right, he used to be her lover in the past. He walked ahead and those two were having a deathly glaring match. Rae gulped in fright, she wasn't sure if Jellal could overpower him but if she can find an opening between them, she could escape. Then again, she knew it won't be easy. Kyria suddenly appeared out of nowhere and Rae seriously wanted to smash her own head. She let out a helpless sigh and looked at the woman with an annoyed face.

"Long time no see, pet."

Jellal held Rae's hand. "Another one trying to hurt you?"

For some reason, Laxus had an expression on his face, showing that he didn't like the way Kyria called her. "Who the hell are you?"

Kyria licked her lips. "Oh? I smell a dragon." Her eyes looked at Laxus up and down. "You sure look tasty."

Laxus scowled. "What the fuck did you say?"

"If you're after Rae, then that makes you my enemy as well."

"You took my words, Jellal." The Lightning Dragon Slayer glared at him. "Make sure to not get in my way."

Rae looked at the orb. She had to secure it. If Kyria was there, then the rest of them were here too. The wind then blowed too hard, they had started. although Kyria was strong but she looked like she couldn't be on par with Laxus. She's letting out a roar and Rae turned around to cover herself from the damage but it was futile since Laxus's huge figure was enough to protect her. She didn't understand why in the world would he step in to save her but Rae should immediately take the orb and run.

"Stop, Rae."

The girl gasped for air as there were some kinds of bind all around her body. "Jellal—" The guy had taken her body's freedom to move. He swept her off feet and carried her, he will get her dyed white although Rae tried to negotiate with him but it was hopeless. Said, dying her white was far more important than destroying the orbs. She didn't understand him at all. Her body can't move and he was taking her somewhere else. "Listen to me, Jellal—"

There was a tremor of earthquake, the second orb was destroyed and soon the Wood Dragon God Aldoron will lose his power. She would have avoid that if she wasn't tied to a tree by Jellal. Right, she could always make him submit himself to her. "It hurts, Jellal—no, I don't want to die. I'm sorry—they bring bad memories." She could sense his guilt coming out, as mean she was, she continued to cry. "It reminds me of when I was tortured for a year—it hurts so bad, Jellal."

Remembering her condition whe she was found after her 'death' made Jellal immediately undid the bind and pulled her gently into his arms. "I'm sorry, Rae. I'm so sorry, you didn't deserve this." He restlessly wiped her tears and put his forehead on hers to apologize again. "I shouldn't do this to you—what can I do to make you forgive me?" He kneeled down for her, seemed like he didn't sense any malice from her. His hands kept rubbing the red spots on her wrists.

Rae shook her head. "I'm sorry too, Jellal. Just for a while, sleep for me."

"Huh?"

She knocked the back of his head hard and winced at the rough thud sound but she was careful to catch his body and gently laid him on the ground. Rae folded her robe to put it under his head. "Wait for me, Jellal. I will save you, you have my words." She kissed him on forehead and made her way to the church back, unaware of a soft smile on his lips. Obviously, that smack alone wouldn't make a former Wizard Saint unconscious but he was willing to close his eyes for her if that what she wanted.

By the time she reached the church, she let out a squeak once she had mistakenly stepped on Kyria's face. Or maybe it's not a mistake. Rae smirked to herself as she put a foot on her hand, feeling quite satisfied to see her beaten by Laxus. "This is for touching Erza." She let out a relieved sigh, almost too sensually as she pressed the palm harshly, finding the bones cracking and flesh tearing satisfying. She was quite surprised by her own actions but Kyria deserved for hurting Erza.

"If I know you like it so much, I would have crushed her head for you." He's giving a sincere smile and if it wasn't because of his hand was getting too close to the orb to destroy it, Rae would have found herself flustered by his smile. He dropped his hand and made his steps forward to approach her. This reminded her of the hug they had when she came home, his huge body alone could tower her. He raised an eyebrow at her attempt to avoid his gaze. "You're blushing or something?"

Rae widened her eyes. "Hah?!" Truthfully, she was thinking whether she could beat him in the battle or not but once Laxus asked her that, maybe, she could have a moment to appreciate the beautiful creation of his body. "Wait, no! Where's your shirt anyway?! Did you have to be shirtless to take her down?" She rubbed her face frustratedly. Oh God, why should she be tested this way?

His eyes looked at her face with something mischievous glistening. He dusted the dirt on his big chest, knowing he got her eyes on the place he wanted her to look at. "You know, you love it when I fight with no shirt on. Those nights we spent together, said you loved to put your palm on my chest, playing with my nipp—"

Rae screamed at him to stop talking as she covered her ears. She certainly did not want to know what did she do with him years back then. "God, I must have been a very horny girl to have so many scandals and lovers." Seeing that reaction from her, Laxus only let out a laugh, his chest rumbled and that got her attention. Unconsciously, she licked her lips and soon recovered herself by slapping her own cheek. "Rae, calm yourself."

"Rae, I do not understand why you're choosing to go against us but I will not go down just because it's you." He widened his stance and lightnings began to shake the ground. "Now that I remember, we never finish our battle."

The blonde girl was grateful that she had cut her hair or else, it would get in her way in this situation. Rae had to trust in herself. She just didn't have her previous magic, that didn't mean her raw strength had gone as well. She should be able to fight him barehanded. Her speed should have overpowered him. Or she thought. Rae had a powerful punch on her stomach, that made her vomited blood. "Damn it, I knew it wouldn't be easy." Strangely enough, she didn't feel any pain. Instead, she felt driven by the punch.

She had read somewhere about the body would lose the ability to transmit the pain signals to brain when the host's body had been tortured for a very long time. Maybe it happened to her right now. Ever since the tournament, Rae was getting a hunch that she was however feeling excitement instead of pain. It could be an advantage to her in the battle but it was harmful to her body as it never knew its own limits. It's like she's standing in the fire and not feeling the burn, soon, her body will rot in the flames before she could feel the pain.

Rae then started to laugh. "What am I thinking so hard about? I just need to hold on until the very end."

They continued to fight each other but Laxus was getting confused by her actions. Not once did she try to avoid his blows. She didn't even use her power. She stood there defenseless even when he let out a roar on her. Even a blind man could know she's in a very bad condition. The smell of her blood filled the room. But Laxus didn't lower his guard not even for one second, he knew who his opponent was. One could say it was the battle of the two strongest Fairy Tail members. He activated his Red Lightning Dragon mode. He was getting faster.

"Tch, this blood really got in my way." It was slippery to hold her polearm with her bleeding arm. Rae threw it away and breathed in and out while holding out her fists. He really moved like a lightning and because of the adrenaline rushing in her, she could be on par with him. Rae lifted her foot to kick him on face, smirking even when the lightning strike her. "Ah, this is really convenient. To not feel any pain, I can move my body however I like." She didn't stop her attack there. Rae grabbed the back of his head to throw him backwards.

If this went on, she won't be needing her magic power back. Rae threw her head back with one hand brushing the bangs of her hair. It was like she had became another person. "I miss this sensation." Rae looked down at her bandaged hands, desperately took the bandages off. Her nails were still growing and now, they're wet with her fresh blood. She tore her outerwear and breathed out in a relief sigh. She felt a bit lighter. "Now, I understand why you guys are always shirtless in this situation."

Laxus unconsciously lowered his guard upon seeing various scars on her. "You—" He growled. "For how long will you hold back, Rae? This is not a quarrel between friends anymore!"

"It's useless to use my full strength when you're under control, Laxus." Rae clicked her tongue.

They were switching blows to each other. But as expected, Rae didn't use her power, almost an hour had passed, none of them refused to fall on their knees. Rae spit out her saliva, scrunching her forehead as she felt the metallic taste like blood in her mouth. She could see Laxus was getting tired. He was moving slower than before but she can't say she's in a good condition, her right arm was broken and she can't move too much. Somewhere inside her body, there were broken bones.

"You're going down now?"

Rae stood wobbly, laughing. "Never in a thousand years." She couldn't see clearly, or maybe because her eyes were bleeding and now she's seeing red everywhere. The Dark Enchantress straightened her back and those two proceeded to march forward. She had a feeling that it was ending. Laxus threw his last punch to her face while Rae tried her hardest to pour all of her physical strength into one shove on his chest. Their battle ended up with an earthquake and Rae found herself falling on the floor. Her chest hurt so much. The pain began to kick in and she smiled.

Laxus panted. "Why didn't you use your magic?"

"I am strong." Rae felt tears mixing with the blood on her face. All her life, she thought she would be weak without her power and her family would abandon her for not being the powerful Dark Enchantress. "I never thought I would be able to fight this hard. I finally believe I could protect my daughter at least. I can finally admit, I am a member of Fairy Tail. I can finally accept, I am indeed Rae King." Right, ever since she discovered she had a daughter, she was worried if she wouldn't be able to protect her as a mother should. The girl raised her head to look at the sky with a proud smile.

"My name is Rae King."

In a second, as if she had a turn off switch, her body stopped functioning and Rae fell down completely on the floor.

16/10/23

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 3.5K 59
Natsu x f! black reader [Anyone is welcome to read] ↳You meet Natsu at a young age and have a crush on him but get separated when your dragons disapp...
892 32 22
"Natsu, you make me happy. And I don't know how I could've gotten through this week without you. Even with me not being able to speak you didn't plea...
103K 3.4K 22
Once every 10 years a set of games play out for young wizards to appease the Celestail Gods. The games used to be a place for fun and joy until the r...
3.6K 144 25
§Status: Completed§ 2/2 of this series Sequel to nerds with a secret. You don't need to read nerds with a secret to understand the plot. ------- Nat...