𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐈...

By aaliyahsgurl

Short stories of my man.... More

Game Day
Worried About You
Studio
Cold
TONY TOMPSON
Fight
Interviewing Hi-Five
Jealous
Wasting Time
BreakUp
Meeting Tony Thompson
Playing Fighting
Argument
Cheating | Marcus Hi-Five

Drunk and fighting

36 0 0
By aaliyahsgurl

You yawned getting up from your bed after taking a seven hour nap after doing all your chores and homework.

"BUBA ITS TIME TO WAKE UP!" Good thing you woke up before she said that.

You got out your small bed going to the bathroom to brush and wash your face from the boogers and spit off your face.

After two to three minutes you was done and left out tryout bedroom going downstairs meeting your friends.

Including tony girl best friend. The one and only person you hates. The reason why you hated her, is because since day one she always hated you.

The way you dress, the way you speak, laughs, dance, basically she hates your soul period. And she doesn't like you.

Even if you try to be nice with her which is every day but she just annoying and unpositive for you to describe her.

"Oh.. hey guys, how are you?" Adding a smile small to them, the speak and hugging you expect Liyah.

You hugged them back and went to grab something to drink for them." Here is y'all Juice. I didn't want to make y'all thirsty or uncomfortable since I woke up." You says and they laughed.

"It's fine." Marcus says kissing your forehead. You smiled sitting down next to him.

"Well what you guys wanted to speak or say?" You said softly drinking your cold water bottle that came from the fridge.

"I'm.. so we is going to be doing our 3rd song on our first album and we need your help.." You laughed before getting serious.

Shannon rolled his eyes before correcting his friend." Our 4th song." You out your cup down and think before saying something.

You sat up." And what she's doing here? If it's between us.. four? And where is Tony, shouldn't he be here too?!" You got heated up anyways.

Because they know not to invite somebody or even bring someone you don't like or is your enemy Especially embarrassing ones.

They went silent and you went upstairs to change your clothes and fix your hair up.

-

"Ok I'm ready, let's go and make you boys laugh and get happy, alright?" You says putting your arm around Marcus and Shannon neck.

They all laughed before saying," LETS GOO!" Getting scared, you done almost jumped from them being loud.

We sat down at the ice cream shop and begin to order the things we wanted from the ice cream shop and talked.

"Should we write the lyrics?" You says looking up at the boys seeing that they was laughing and talking to each other.

"Oh what Buba?"  Shannon says calling you by your nickname." I was saying that what should the lyrics be?" You said.

"Oh.. love?" They laughed before lowering it down seeing that you was serious and you sure wasn't playing about the lyrics.

You was the one who made the group up and the name. Writing lyrics down, they stylist, camera person and the manger.

You made sure the boys was straight, strong, healthy and happy. You loved them dearly and wasn't joking at all right now.

"Fine.. don't laugh but the song title called.. Just Another Girlfriend." You laughed as the person comes back with your order.

"Thank you. And here." Smiling you give the lady 300 dollars and she got surprised before grabbing it from y'all table.

"Thank you so much!" She left and that's when somebody came in the shop making y'all eyes goes to the door.

You seen tony and his girl best friend.. so that's why she wasn't here with us and was quiet.

Sneaky bitch..

Tony came up to us smiling and sat down next to you making you sit between him and Marcus.

You was very uncomfortable after feeling someone eyes on you and you knew it was his best friend.

You lift up seeing that she was smirking at you. "I should write the lyrics down for you guys? Maybe Russell should help.."

"Oh yea.. I should write maybe like the two lines or so?" You nods your head eating your Carmel ice cream with sprinkles.

Russell randomly grab a piece of paper pit making you chuckle since it was kinda funny that he randomly had paper.

"Hey baby, how was your nap?" You could smell the alcohol from his mouth making you feel disgusting.

"N-nothing." Marcus had notice and whisper in your ear." You okay? You seem uncomfortable, do you need to move ?" You fake smiled at him.

"It's fine.." You turn back to tony seeing that he was leaning in to kiss you.

Putting your hand on his chest. You  laughed." Baby, what are you doing?" Everybody turn toward your way.

Well all the boys that was at your table with you and his girl best friend.

"What? I can't kiss you now?" He tries to lean in again but you blocked it.

You went towards his ear and says." You never drink before, so what the hell is wrong with you?" Tony rolls his eyes.

-

Tony throw a fit and begin to yell at you since he was drunk. And you was at his house alone with him.

"WHY THE FUCK YOU ALWAYS NEXT TO MARCUS BUT WANNA BE YELLING AT ME BECAUSE IN WITH MY GIRL BEST FRIEND?!" He yelled.

" I don't care about her so I don't know why you worried about that." You shrugged your shoulders and scroll through the channels.

Tony went up to you, yanking the remote out of your hand aggressively and throwing it making it shattered on the ground.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, YO?" You says as he tried to hold his balance.

"MY FUCKING PROBLEM IS, IS THAT YOU ALWAYS ACT LIKE A BITCH SLL THE TIME AND ANNOYING!" Tony yells holding the bottle of alcohol up.

You wasn't going to lie.. it hurted you deeply like from the bottom of your heart.

"Wow..." You says grabbing your stuff and begin to walk away from him until he grabs your arm.

Again.. aggressively." Don't you walk away from me. YOU BITCH!" You jump from that moment and turn around.

"Now you wanna call me bitch when yo bitch ass best friend acting like a BITCH AND A THOT! WHAT ELSE SHE DOES HUH? SHE ALREADY MADE YOU DRUNK? WHAT SHE DOES FUCK YOU!" You says screaming at him.

"W-wel maybe she does do that! And what about it! Why should you care. It's not like you love me anyways... always hanging around with it boys and Marcus.. Shannon.. Russell..." Tony said crying falling down.

"I F-FEEL LIKE YOU USE ME FOR THINGS! LIKE MONEY AND F-FUCKING M-M-MONEY!" Tony got mad and begin to get up throwing the bottle on the floor.

You flinched from that and move quickly from the glass so it wouldn't cut you. You don't understand why you didn't leave from him.

It was weird seeing that your first boyfriend is drunk for the first time in his life.

"Tony calm down now!" You says grabbing him as he tries to destroy more things from inside his house.

"NO.. F-FUCK YOU, LEAVE ME ALONE." You grab him hardly and sat him down. He begin to fight trying to let go and he grab him.

Getting on top of him." Move!" He says crying, you was sad too. And crying a bit, it wasn't to much tears but wasn't tried coming out like that.

"TONY CALM DOWN NOW! I LOVE YOU OKAY?! IF I DIDN'T I WOULDN'T HAVE DATED YOU!" You said yelling at him to calm down.

He coughs still trying to get up from your tight grip. Yeah you may be small but you know how to hold things tight and fight.

"If I didn't love you.. you knew and know I would have been left your stupid ass, tony! If I didn't love you, I would talk shit about you, didn't show love and affection, I'm always there for you. Up's and downs! Always making sure you is happy and fucking healthy and now I'm sitting here crying at a fucking drunk ass teenager!"  You said crying and tony was still.

He didn't move or nothing.. just listen to you. You knew he is embarrassed and hurt but he was drunk. You don't know if he even remembers this.

"Baby.. I'm sorry.. I-I- tony it's fine just go to the bathroom so I can take care of you." You said getting off of him sniffing.

You wipe your tears off feeling that he was already next to you. He puts his head on your shoulder.

"I'm sorry.. for feeling like this. I didn't know you feel like this. I should be ashamed of what I said too you, baby I'm jealous, I don't want you leaving me or talking to other guys but me. I apologize deeply. Please forgive me sooner or lately." Tony says kissing your lips twice before leaving.

-

You sigh getting in the bed after putting tony to sleep and feeding him including washing him up. You was treating him like a baby since he was drunk.

"I love you more.." You said kissing his forehead then his cheek and then his lips before sleeping the other way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372K 16.5K 17
Everything he did was for me. And everything I did was for him. I broke his heart. A heart I cherished. A heart he entrusted me with. A heart he l...
216K 4.7K 103
Imagines starring you w/ your fave black men from the 90s & 2000s. (enjoy!)
70.4K 5.2K 9
Another "short" story ***All regular credits*** Based on a prompt from @Stella-Martinelli Daily updates!
1.1K 7 7
A few short stories of spicy gay content. <3