๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ž

By unholy__0

'SHE CAME INTO HIS LIFE, AND BECAME IT' The most powerful and ruthless member of the ๐๐ž'๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ๐จ famil... More

AESTHETICS
01| A Strange Normal
02| New Notification
03| The Contract
04| The Rules
05| Theo's Match
06| Buy Me Flowers
07| First Visit
08| Tied Knots
09| Forever Tangled
11| New Mornings
12| Chef Reverie
13| Going Away?
14| Complaints
15| New Rules
16| Bed Monsters
17| Where is She?
18| Unwanted Guests
19| Cookie Thief
20| Back Home
21| Missed Me
22| The Celebration
23| He's Mine
24| Chaotic Mornings
25 | Kiss Me
26| Getting Cozy
27| Interruptions
28| Santo's Birthday
29| The Celebration
30| The Famous Four
31| The Torture Room
32| The Maze
33| Voices Of Past
34| The Storm
35| Mother
36| Never Again
37| Colourful Hearts
38| Brother-in-law
39| The Final Truth
40| Goodbye Angel
41| The Notification
42| The Real Donna
43| Bringing him Home
44| My All
45| Mirrors
46 | Silence
47| Black skies
48| Sick
49| Delicate Roses
50| Rich Scents and Moans
51| Stars and Skies
52| A Date?
53| My Destiny
54| Thankyou
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
Bonus Chapter 4

10| Home

40.2K 1K 353
By unholy__0

"I'll put you in the fucking cage of tigers if any of you make a single noise when I reach home" I snarled walking towards my Limo. Taking my blazer off, I roll my sleeves up as I get inside the car.

I had just now instructed each and every member of my Household to maintain absolute silence when I reach home as My little wife was in deep sleep and I didn't want to disturb her.

As I got inside the car, I found her curled up in a ball. Her pretty little head rested against the window, her Gorgeous locks fell on her face and her dress occupied almost all the space in my car.

The prettiest girl I've ever seen.
My wife.

A proud smirk coated my face as I went through my emails. My wife is so fucking adorable. Her little giggles, Her dumb jokes and specially that little rascal of a brother she has.

Now I gotta tolerate him as well.

As I replied to my mails, I would sneak glances at her. Watching as she mumbled something about gogo in her sleep? Remind me to shoot this fucking gogo. As she stirred but relaxed when I ran my fingers across her hair. She's so beautiful, so fucking kind.

"Sir we're here" My driver told as I was admiring her. I watch her brows furrow and I throw the nastiest glare at the driver, enough to make him run out of the car and open the door for me.

"Are you fucking blind? Don't you see she's sleeping?" I whisper yelled getting out of the car. He bowed him head, apologising and I let him go as I didn't want to kill someone on my fucking wedding day.

I'm so fucking polite.

I gently pick her up in my arms, she's so weak and bring her out of the car. She whined and snuggled into my chest, folding her arms against my front.
My precious little wife.

The thought of marriage always made me so angry. I never wanted to get married, not after seeing how my mom cheated on my dad infront of me with so many other men. My dad loved her, he loved every inch for her, so much as to forgive her even for doing this to him for so many years. Love really makes you blind and dumb. However, when my dad called and put this agreement infront of me, I couldn't refuse. He's done so much for me.

I still had my doubts though, never wanted to get married and commit to one woman. Because I for sure know that once I'm Bound to someone, I would never go against my morals and cheat.
That's something De'angelo men would never do. We would shoot ourselves , before even having that thought. As we fucking should!

But when I saw Reverie, my heart swelled. pretty she looked, and no. Not just her outer self, but my wife is so fucking selfless and humble. She's not meant for this dirty evil world. Definately not my world.

But now, now she's my priority. My wife and My queen. She will receive utmost care and protection from me and every single one of my men. For her, I'll do any and everything.

She's my duty, I need to protect her and make her feel safe at every step in life that she takes. My woman.

"S-sir......I'm extremely sorry for causing disturbance but...Ms. Erica is here and she's causing a scene" I sigh as I reached the elevator.

"I'll be down in a second" I nod dismissing the man. He smiled and the doors of the elevator shut.

As I walk into our room, I gently lay her on the bed with pillows surrounding her as I've heard that she moves a lot in her sleep.
I don't want her getting hurt.

"Poing poing" She muttered and turned on her stomach.

I instruct my female staff to help her change into something comfortable and with that I walk into the living room, where she sat with her head in her hands. Erica's mascara was smuged and she was crying. God I'll have to buy a new couch.

"The fuck you want?" She almost fell down from the couch as I entered the room. Everyone else present in the room immediately left after I entered.

Erica wasn't really my first love. Fuck, I don't even believe in love. It's an eternal bullshit people believe in. Nothing more.

Erica was more like my side chick. She enjoyed playing around and so did I . We never really committed to each other, but then one day this dumb human looking creature forgot the meaning of this and claimed to fall in love with me. I left her the same day.

It aint my damn fault that she couldn't control her fucking hormones. I had been very clear since the beginning that I don't want a relationship and she agreed to it. No feelings attached ,
I did my part very well but If she couldn't, I'm not the one to blame.

She had a choice to leave when I put up the rules, if she stayed then you can't point a fucking finger at me. I'll slice it off and feed it to my dogs.

"I missed you so much" She cried wiping her tears with the tissue. Need to buy those as well.

"Okay and?" I ruffled my hair, making sure that my wedding ring reflected in her eyes. Yes, look! I'm fucking married .

"So you really got married, huh?" She let out a dry chuckle. Good thing she saw.

"Oh? So you aren't blind" I took a seat on my couch. Resting my ankle on my other knee. She took a step closer to me and I instantly pulled my gun out pointing at her.

"I've said it before and I'll say it this once only, I don't want to do anything with you. I'm fucking married and My beautiful wife is waiting for me in bed to be with her. So you better clear your mind before I blow it off with my bullet. I am married and want nothing to do with you"

She was visibly shaken by my words. Her bottom lip wobbled and she shook her head chanting 'no'. Is she fucking possessed?

"You can't do this to me" She shouted and I stood up pacing towards her. I reach her and grab her arms growling,

"My wife is fucking sleeping in our room, and if she wakes up because of your fucking dramatic act, I swear on my wedding ring, I'll slice you into two halves."

"I-I...am s-sorry"

Be for fucking real. Fuck, these humans. Except my wife, ofcourse. I'll do that for her.

Hey my loves,

First chapter in Dari's pov is done. I was so unsure about this one because I really didn't know how to express his feelings but I hope you all aren't disappointed.

Let me know your views about his pov and if you want more.

This Erica needs to go!!!🔪

Rev, once she fools everyone into thinking that the table hit her-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 27.9K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
460K 11K 63
He loathe his wife, yet he can't take his eyes off her. He wants her gone, yet he can't seem to stay away. He wants her to suffer, yet he's overl...
3.5M 78.8K 38
I felt my face heat up from his touch. "I want to ruin that adorable innocence you have, my dear" He said as he continued to give kisses all over my...
99.4K 1.2K 25
He walks closer to me, pushing me back against his desk. "I'm going to throw you down and fuck you until you scream my fucking name." His fingers sli...