Soft & Wet | Jujutsu Kaisen X...

By Bivekgbx2

This story takes place in 2006. (Y/n) (L/n) is a new student enrolled to the Tokyo Jujutsu High School, he's... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 11

2.1K 74 15
By Bivekgbx2

XXXXX Elementary School

You got into a fighting stance against Geto after you rejected his offer to join him to eliminate the non-sorcerers of the World.

"Your daughter has zero cursed energy?" Geto asked as he made a serious expression.

"Yep just a normal healthy girl," you said as you created a bubble on your fingertip.

"Impossible, all humans have cursed energy when they are born," Geto said as he summoned a cursed spirit resembling a samurai beside him.

"My baby girl has Heavenly Restriction, though I still do not know what she received in exchange for zero cursed energy, she isn't like my eldest adopted daughter or a certain douche, that's why I forbid my baby girl to join Jujutsu Sorcrors or anything related to it," you said as you aimed at Geto.

"Too bad, I'm not a big fan of those with heavenly restriction, I consider them Monkeys who can't even use Jujutsu," Geto said as he commanded his samurai-cursed spirit to attack you.

"Soft & Wet: Condensed bubble," you said as you shot your bubble at the cursed spirit, The Samurai drew out its katana and sliced the condensed bubble in half.

"This is a Grade 1 Cursed Spirit of a nameless samurai, he killed over 50 elite shinobi before getting killed by one of your ancestors by throwing a punch that delivered the power of a boulder," Geto said as the Samurai got into a stance of Iaijutsu.

"Sheesh, every person I fight, my ancestors are connected to their purpose, must be a curse of being a Joestar," you said as you got into a boxing stance.

"Your Ancestors are a curse to the face of evil throughout history," Geto said as the Samurai blinked behind you catching you off guard.

The masked Samurai sheaths his katana. One second later you had a large cut on your chest, spraying blood.

You leaped away from the Samurai and now you were between Geto and the Samurai.

"Checkmate, though you are second to Gojo, I'm always a step ahead of you guys," Geto said while summoning another cursed spirit beside Geto.

You immediately used the reverse cursed technique to heal your wound and Geto was surprised.

"So you can use the reverse cursed technique as well?" Geto asked.

"crap, I can't reveal what else I can do, Geto can read me like a book since day one, he knows how to counter my cursed technique with his Cursed Spirits. It's been a long time since I used 10 years that I used Positive energy to heal myself, Most of the time I would use it to one-shot exorcise the cursed spirits, I don't want to use Soft & Wet, there's a risk that Geto will absorb it, and add it to his collection," you thought and made a hand sign with positive energy converted from negative energy to output.

"No way you kidding!? I thought you couldn't make a Domain!" Geto said with a sweat drop as you made the OK hand sign.

"Domain Expansion: Silent Sea Of The Starry Night," You said as you created a separate space and trapped Geto and his cursed spirit in your barrier.

Geto and The Samurai were in awe from the view of the starry night and calm sea that rippled from their feet. The Cursed Spirit was purified from the Positive energy and turned into bubbles.

Geto felt calm and peaceful like never before and stood still with their eyes in relief.

"Geto what happened to you?" you asked as you looked at him with a worried expression.

"I hate Monkeys, I never liked them and will always curse them, I have to say I found some peace in this domain forgetting what I was even doing, including all the hate and anger for the Monkeys, Sorry to say I too have a Domain Expansion! Your Domain lacks negativity!" Geto said as he made a triangle hand sign.

"Shit!" you thought as you rushed to Geto to stop him from expanding his Domain inside your Domain.

"Domain Expansion, Shrine of the World Saviour," he says. A Buddhist Shrine forms which had four Cursed Spirit statues doing the namaste on each side.

"What kind of Domain is that? There is no barrier expanded!" you thought as you felt a large amount of cursed energy emitted from the Shrine causing you to kneel.

"When a Domain clashes with another Domain, they cancel each other, however, my domain is the type to overwhelm the Domain that is trapping me from the inside," Geto said as your Domain crumbles. Geto's Shrine remains after your Domain was destroyed from the inside.

"Crap.... after using a Domain, a cursed technique is burnt out and I can't use it unless I use Reverse Cursed Technique but I can't reveal that Geto, Shoko told me that using Reverse Cursed Technique and Domain expansion repeatedly fries my brain," you thought as you get into a fighting stance.

"Goodbye, old friend, Too bad you won't see the world I will envision," Geto said as he summons cursed spirits around you to attack you from all directions.

Your phone then rings with an alarm, The Cursed Spirits then jump you.

"I expected this to be a challenge, how boring," you Geto said with a shrug before the Cursed Spirits got obliterated in one blast of energy.

"My cursed spirits got destroyed by one blast?" Geto thought with a smile.

"I can't be late to pick up my baby daughter...." you said as your face was full of anger but instead of Cursed Energy, it was Positive Energy that exorcised Geto's cursed spirit.

A feint of negative emotion is turned into Cursed Energy but in (Y/n)'s case, it's converted into Positive energy due to Riko Amanai's Heart inside (Y/n).

"Did he convert Reverse Cursed Technique into damage output? and I almost forgot, A Parent whether a Monkey or a Sorcecor, is at their peak when it involves their child," Geto thought with a sweat drop.

"I don't have time to deal with your bullshit ideology Geto, Leave before I nuke you," You said with your strained eyes from your anger.

"You are letting go of me instead of capturing me or killing me?" Geto asked with open arms.

"Go, You were the first genuine friend I had, so for old times' sake I'm letting go of you," you said as you looked at Geto.

"My offer is still valid, if you accept it I'll spare the people you love even if they are monkeys," Geto said before a Giant Bird Cursed Spirit appeared beside him and Geto entered inside its mouth before flying away.

You just watched and sat on the ground and sighed.

You called Gojo that Geto was in Japan. He was furious that you didn't subdue Geto but he said it wasn't your fault that Geto got away.

..........

You were in the hospital after Yuta and Maki rescued the kids that went missing in the school and recovered the corpse of an officer.

Maki sustained an injury and was resting in the hospital after being treated.

"Big Sis Maki! Are you alright?" Riko asked as she sat on Maki's lap.

"Yes I'm alright goofball," Maki said while ruffling Riko's hair.

"Yo I got pizza, no pineapple just with pepperoni," you said as you brought a pizza with some snacks and drinks with Yuta.

"You sure you can give me junk food while I'm recovering old man?" Maki asked.

"Huh? I thought you told me to get pizza!" you responded confused.

"just kidding, don't tell Ma that we're eating Pizza in a hospital," Maki said with a smile.

"Papa! Can you tell me how Mama fell in love with you again?" Riko asked with starry eyes.

"Huh? You want to hear that story again?" you asked while you all grabbed a slice of Pizza.

"I want to hear that story again, I feel bored staying here," Maki while biting the slice of pizza.

"Yuta you don't mind, right? You might fall asleep hearing my story," you asked Yuta.

"I don't mind Sensei!" Yuta said.

"Alright.....tuck in and chew your food slowly it's gonna be a long story to hear...

2008

Jujutsu High...

Everyone was busy with their missions plus with the low manpower. Haibara died from a mission, Geto then left and became a Curse User after a mass murderer of a remote village, Namami quit jujutsu after the death of Haibara became a corporate slave.

Gojo became the strongest after mastering the reverse cursed technique and Domain Expansion.

Shoko was studying to become a doctor.

I was just resting in my dorm most of the time and heading out when I had a mission.

I was depressed after Riko's death, Geto going mad, Haibara's death, Nanami leaving, and finding Sukuna's finger that caused the rise of cursed spirits in all of Japan.

"(Y/n), it's me," Utahime said while knocking on your door.

"Come in," I said while sat up on my bed.

She enters with a worried look on her face.

"What is it Senpai?" I asked while I scratched the back of my head.

"You've been skipping classes, I know how difficult it is for you to handle the deaths of your loved ones and betraying us," Utahime said while sitting beside you on your bed.

"I know, I just lost my purpose after failing to protect Riko and letting Haibara die," you said as you looked at the ceiling.

"Are you planning to quit Jujutsu?" Utahime asked.

"Yeah and just live off my family's money," you said. You then get slapped by Utahime.

"You idiot, if you quit, do you know how hard it's gonna be for Gojo, Me, and Shoko if you leave?" Utahime asked with anger.

"I'm sorry, I don't have the resolve to fight as a Jujutsu Sorceror," you said.

"Men are so stubborn and stupid, giving up so easily after tasting what the real world is like. (Y/n) don't give up there are people who need your help, we need you," Utahime said. You looked at the wall in front of you at the picture where you were with Riko in Okinawa.

"I will only save those who really need my help," you said as you stood up.

"(Y/n) there's something I have to tell you," Utahime said.

"What is it?" you asked.

"Shoko's going to get married to the son of the Zenin Clan," Utahime said.

"What?!" you were shocked as Utahime told you about Shoko getting married. Utahime sighs and scratches her head.

"Men really are idiots, (Y/n) you only cared about yourself since the incident that broke you, but have you ever thought about Shoko? Have you ever given a thought about those who were there for you?" Utahime asked as she stood up and grabbed your collar.

"No..." you said weakly.

"Then stop the marriage before it's too late! Do you really want Shoko to get married into a horrible clan of men who hate women and treat them like trash? Didn't you know that Shoko had a crush on you since you joined Jujutsu?" Utahime yelled. There was a pause that you didn't answer but you looked at Utahime with courage and resolve.

"I'm gonna stop the marriage! Please help me Senpai!" you said.

"Of course, I'm gonna help, I'm her best friend and your senior," She said Gojo then barged into your room.

"Let me join as well! I got beef with the Zenin clan as well and I'm not gonna lose another friend, Let's go get our damsel in distress!" Gojo said as he put his shoulders around the two of you.

"Don't hold me, Idiot!" Utahime cried in anger.

End of Chapter 11

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 34 7
Absolute Strength!! And The Solitude That Comes Along With It!! The One Who Will Teach You About Love Is...... [SEQUEL] : Gojo and Utahime's Cursed...
763K 21.8K 54
Book 1 of 【Then There Was You】 『Gojo Satoru was a man that brimmed of confidence, he knew he was the most powerful Jujutsu Sorcerer and nothing could...
7.6K 206 11
In the bustling city of Tokyo, y/n, a young international student who moved to Japan finds herself struggling to fit in, in an unfamiliar place. One...
17K 501 15
Gojo and Geto are in their sophomore year of college. Gojo had always had feelings for him since the beginning of high school. They don't have much t...