No Shit, Sherlock

By WhelmedGrayson

Twenty-three year old (Y/n) (L/n) is an intelligent and well respected woman and an incredible poet with a we... More

London
Enola?
Silly Drunken Man
The Police Chase
Emotionless
I Always Do
Don't Be Ridiculous
No Shit, Sherlock
The Musical Map
Corsets Save Lives
The Ending
Author's Note
Reviews!
➳𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒯𝓌𝑜
The Theater & the Rude Brother
The Missing Cabbages
Tea With Tewkesbury
Sherlock To The Rescue
The Imaginary Son
Snooping Sherlock
Not According To Plan
not an update !
The Rescue
A Miserable Day
Can We Stay Like This?
Dinner With Watson
Unrequited Love
Acknowledge Me
The Handsome Stranger
Lonely
I've Got You
Detective (L/n)
I'll Behave
Nervous
Ravenous
Busted
Mycroft's Acceptance
The Fitted Blouse
The Blond Man
Safer When I'm With You
Family Dinner
Jealousy, Jealousy
Diamonds and Pearls
Sherlock Punches A Sexist
Catch Me If You Can
Sibling Drama
I Am A Lady
Vampire
➳𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒
Young Love
Purple Is Your Color
Moving On
A Walk In The Park
Family Outing
Murder At the Theater
But We're Lords
Weird Looks
Kindred Spirits
Weapons and...Weddings?
Throat Punch
Our First Trip
Kitchen Counter
I'm All Yours
I'll Kiss Your Tears Away
Mrs. Holmes
Happily Ever After
My Final Note
Bonus (1/2)
Bonus (2/2)

(Timbury's Version)

8.1K 329 308
By WhelmedGrayson

Timothée's P.O.V.

Last night, Enola and I spent the night at Tewkesbury's. We stayed up late, talking about random things. The way Tewkesbury looked at Enola made my heart ache, but it shouldn't. They've been dating for longer than I've known them, and they're perfect for each other.

"You okay, mate?"

I nod, smiling at Tewkesbury. "Yeah."

He gives me an unsure look but doesn't question it. Enola kisses him, and I quickly look away. When she pulls away from him, she clears her throat, "Well, I told (Y/n) I would meet her. So I'll be going now. You two stay out of trouble."

She walks away, leaving the two of us to walk down the street alone. I watch my feet as I kick a pebble down the road. It's become awkward between Tewkesbury and I since last night, and I'm not sure why.

"The girls will be busy helping Sherlock. So, what do you want to do today?"

I shrug, "I'm down for whatever."

"Let's get breakfast."

We go to the cafe we always go to, but I can't help but feel nervous. It feels wrong to be here with him.

"Will you two be having the usual?"

We both nod at the waitress, and she walks off. My eyes look around the room, trying to avoid the man in front of me. Tewkesbury leans in closer, "I think that girl is staring at you."

I shrug, and he leans back. The waitress sets our drinks and pastries down in front of us, and Tewkesbury sighs.

"You're acting weird."

"How am I acting weird?" I ask.

He stirs his tea, "Well, for one thing, you are being abnormally quiet. Your shoulders are slumped, and you won't even look me in the eyes. It's like you don't even want to be here with me."

I finally meet his gaze, and he lets out a sigh, "I'm sorry I'm not as entertaining as (Y/n) and Enola."

"You are," I reply.

I watch as he tugs on the bandages that are wrapped around his knuckles. He seems to be lost in his thoughts, much like myself. After a long pause, he speaks again, "Do you ever feel like the whole world is judging you? Even though you aren't significant enough for the attention."

"All the time," I answer honestly.

He nods, not saying anything else. I take a deep breath, "Although, I think you are significant enough for anything and everything."

I quickly take a bite out of my croissant, cursing myself for saying that out loud.

When I look back up, I see that he's already looking at me. There's a grin on his face, "You really think I'm significant?"

"Of course."

The door opens, and my eyes meet (Y/n)'s. Her and Enola join us at the table. Enola kisses Tewkesbury's cheek. The way they look at each other is admirable.

It's selfish of me to envy it. But, the way he looks at her with so much love makes my heart feel like it's going to shatter.

"I have to go now. I will see you three later," I say, throwing money onto the table.

I hastily make my way outside, but a voice calls for me. I turn back to see Enola walking towards me, "I need to talk to you."

My hands shake, but I nod. The two of us walk to my house in silence. Once we're inside, she lets out a sigh.

"I know you like Tewkesbury."

My blood runs cold. "What are you talking about?"

"Oh, come one, Timothée. It's obvious."

"I'm not gay."

My voice is harsh, much harsher than I intended. She rolls her eyes as she walks around me to sit on the couch.

"Come sit with me."

I debate on if I should sit with her or dart out of my house and never return. Surprisingly, I chose the first option.

"I've seen the way you look at him, Timmy."

I sit next to her cautiously, refusing to look at her. She turms her body towards me, "And I've seen the way he looks at you."

"We're just friends."

"He looks at you the same way he looks at me."

She laughs, "Those big, brown eyes and that goofy grin."

"I can leave town if you want."

Enola grabs my hand, "No!"

There's a few moments of silence between us. My mind is running wild now, and I'm unable to understand a single thought.

"It'd be wrong of me to deny him of the love he obviously has for you."

I shake my head, "He loves you, not me."

"He loves us both."

The front door opens, and we both look over in surprise. Tewkesbury walks in and freezes when he notices us staring at him.

"Sorry, you both disappeared, and I got worried."

Enola stands up, "Sit down next to Timothée."

Tewkesbury gives me a confused look but listens. Enola stands in front of us with a stern look.

"Timothée fancies you, Tewkesbury."

My eyes widen. How could she say that so calmly? My heart beats wildly in my chest as I turn away from the man next to me.

"What?" Tewkesbury asks.

I stand up, but Enola pushes me back down onto the couch. "And Tewkesbury fancies you as well Timothée."

"Enola-"

The young detective interrupts him, "I love you, Tewkesbury. I really do, but I also know you love Timothée."

I finally meet Tewkesbury's gaze. His brown eyes are watery, and his face is red. He looks back at Enola, and she sighs.

"You both can't deny your feelings anymore."

She crosses her arms, "I don't want to break up with you, Tewkesbury, but I also don't want to live the rest of my life knowing that I'm keeping you from Timothée."

"I can leave. It'll make this all easier."

Tewkesbury shakes his head, "You can't leave."

"Which is why I have decided that," Enola takes a deep breath before continuing, "for now I think you two should be together."

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Tewkesbury and I will take a break."

I shake my head, "You can't-"

"Oh, please. It'll be fine. Nothing will change," she says.

Tewkesbury gives me an unsure look, "I don't want to lose either of you."

"You won't. You've had me, now you can have Timothée. We can share," Enola says.

My eyes widen at how casual she's being about this. The whole situation is making me feel like I'm having a heart attack while she acts like it's just a normal Tuesday.

"Try dating for a week, and then we'll decide what to do next," she says.

Tewkesbury rests his head in his hands, "I don't know what to think of this."

He lifts his head back up, and Enola kisses him. "I'll see you two later."

She kisses my cheek and practically skips out of the house. I look out the window and watch as she runs down the street.

Tewkesbury clears his throat, and I look over at him nervously. He grins, "So, you fancy me?"

His brown eyes are big as he waits for my answer. "Huh, Enola was right. You do have a goofy grin."

He lunges at me, and the two of us wrestle until he eventually falls off the couch. I straddle his stomach, and his face turns red, I imagine my face is red as well.

"You're much stronger than you look."

I stand back up and offer him my hand, "I don't know why everyone thinks I'm weak."

He takes my hand, and I pull him to his feet. We're standing closer now, and I can't help but stare at the faint freckles across his nose.

"Can I kiss you?" he asks with a shaky voice.

I nod, too scared to answer with my voice. I close my eyes, and our lips meet.

It should feel wrong.

But it doesn't.

And as the kiss continues, I can feel him pushing me towards the couch. I sit down, and he sits in my lap.

He pulls away, "Bloody hell."

My face burns as I notice how we're sitting. He stands up and rubs a hand down his face as he paces back and forth. I begin to worry that this is all a mistake, but he turns to me with a smile.

"We should do that again."

And then his lips were on mine.

Author's Note: I apologize if this seems completely out of place. But, I felt like I should show a glimpse of another relationship within this book. I also apologize for the writing of this chapter, I didn't really know how to write it. So I just let my fingers type whatever. Anyway, I hope at least one of you enjoyed this chapter. The next few chapters will be back in the normal POV.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 208 18
When Emberly turns 16 she's sent off to mrs. Harrison's finishing school for young ladies. Graduating at the age of 18, she sets off for London, wher...
124K 2.2K 41
Veronica SaintClair is a girl that wants to explore the world and go on adventures. Unfortunately her Father doesn't approve of such life and believe...
204K 5.9K 34
COMPLETED UNTIL ENOLA HOLMES 3 COMES OUT! Evangeline Flemington is a detective. A very stubborn one that is. She's extremely independent which is why...
6.5K 82 30
Lilli Wilson is Enola Holmes best friend. They met through Sherlock and Lilli's older brother who were also best friends. When Enola's brother tries...