Hidden Sorcerer (Jujutsu Kais...

By YonkoX

"I will show everyone who I am....my true power" Y/n Fushiguro More

Bio
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Bio (Weeks T.S)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Bio (Semi Powerup)
Chapter 14
Question
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 1

13.3K 255 73
By YonkoX

It was a beautiful morning in Kyoto, Japan. The birds were tweeping and the sun was shining down on Kyoto.

It was all peaceful there but the sound of arguing can be heard as two people were shouting.

Y/n: "Thats why I'm telling you that you need to lighten up a bit!!" Y/n was shouting at someone

Y/n Fushiguro Age 15

Y/n turns to the person he is shouting at

Megumi: "Why would I want to lighten up. Does that really affect anything if I'm a bit emo-like?"

Megumi Fushiguro Age 15. Currently a Student at Tokyo Jujutsu High School

Y/n: "Noone wants to be with a emo big bro!!"

Megumi: "Who decided that."

Y/n just sighs

Y/n: "Fine then. Just stay on your own....sea urchin."

Megumi's face changes a bit

Y/n laughs

Y/n: "That got to you didn't it!!"

Y/n walks off to the kitchen of their house as he goes and prepares himself a meal. Megumi shortly after walks in and starts to make his own food.

Y/n: "So...how is it over there at Tokyo Jujutsu High School? Is it nice?"

Megumi: "Well..-"

Megumi was about to continue speaking but Y/n interrupts him

Y/n: "Is it a cool little environment? Does it look nice?"

Megumi just smiles and sighs as he grabs his head while shaking his head

Y/n gasps

Y/n: "Does it have any cute girls there? Tell me! Does it have any cute girls there at all? Please tell me if they doooo!!"

Y/n gets all up in Megumi's face. Megumi just smiles because he knew that would be the first question that Y/n would ask.

Megumi: "I don't really look at the girls. I'm just focused on during missions and taking out cursed spirits."

Y/n slumps

Y/n: "You are always so serious Big Bro! Do you at least have a girl in your squad? Huh? Huh?"

Y/n goes closer to Megumi as he nudges him in the shoulder as Megumi just looks at Y/n

Megumi: <Sighs> "You are really annoying Y/n."

Y/n: <Laughs> "But you can't live without me though"

Megumi says nothing as Y/n walks off back to his room. Megumi after Y/n had left was just smiling

Megumi: "This guy..."

---------------------------------------------------------

Y/n was sitting down on his bed has he was just looking up to the sky.

There was a knock on his door.

Y/n: "Come in"

Megumi opens the door as he sits on the bed next to Y/n.

Y/n: "Whats up? Is something on your mind?"

Megumi sits there all quiet

Y/n: "Come on Big Bro. You have to say something! Anything!"

Megumi: "I've been thinking....why don't you..."

Megumi looks at Y/n

Megumi: "Join me at Jujutsu High."

Megumi looks at Y/n. He knows the potential that Y/n has but the thing is that Y/n doesn't know the potential that he holds.

Y/n: "Join you at Jujutsu High? Would they allow that?"

Megumi: "I think that they can allow you to go there."

Y/n: "If they allow me..."

Y/n turns towards Megumi

Y/n: <Smiles> "Of course I would come! Why would I not want to be with my Emo, Sea urchin Big Bro!"

Megumi has a look of displeasure on how Y/n described him.

Megumi: "You didn't have to say all of that...."

Y/n: "I can't wait! I'm going to be in Jujutsu High! I wonder that kind of people are there"

Megumi sighs

Megumi: "The strangest people you will ever meet.."

But as he Megumi finishes his sentence, Y/n sees that Megumi is smiling which causes him to smile

---------------------------------------------------------

Y/n and Megumi were walking towards the school as they stop

Megumi: "Here it is. Jujutsu High"

Y/n looks around in absolute amazement

Y/n: "Wow!! This place is absolutely massive!"

Megumi starts to walk off as Y/n runs to catch up

Megumi: "Just try not to get lost. I don't want my Little Brother to be lost in this place."

Y/n: "Okay....I understand.."

Megumi: "Good"

They continue to walk until they see three people. One of them with pink hair arguing with a girl with ginger hair. The ginger haired girl was grabbing the pink haired guy by the ear as she was shouting in his ear.

Y/n: "What a bunch of weirdos!"

Y/n looks again as they had been broken up by a certain white-haired man wearing a blindfold. The man turns to Megumi and Y/n.

Satoru: "Oh! If it isn't Megumi! You finally came back. And who is the person you brought with you?"

Jujutsu High, Jujutsu Sorcerer and Teacher Satoru Gojo.

Y/n: "Nice to meet you. My name is Y/n Fushiguro. Little Brother of the Sea urchin"

Megumi looks at Y/n with a pissed off face.

Nobara: <Laughs> "I didn't know you have a funny Brother Y/n. I guess he doesn't take after you!"

Jujutsu High, Jujutsu Sorcerer and Student Nobara Kugisaki

Megumi: "I'm actually quite funny ill let you know"

Itadori: "Really? Cause you've never really told a joke or anything.."

Jujutsu High, Jujutsu Sorcerer and Student Yuji Itadori

Y/n: "Yeah...he doesn't really tend to bust jokes at home. He's more of the silent kind"

Yuji, Nobara and Satoru just start to laugh

Satoru: "As expected from Megumi!"

Nobara: <Laughs> "I don't even think he knows how to buss a joke!"

Yuji: <Smiles> "You are funny Y/n!"

Y/n looks at the friends of his older brother as he smiles and turns to look at Megumi who is even though pissed is able to have a small smirk

Y/n: "They are true friends Big Bro."

Satoru: So why is another Fushiguro here for?

Y/n: Well Satoru-San. I would like to join Jujutsu High.

Satoru: "Really....? Is that so....?"

Y/n: "Why are you extending your sentences?"

Satoru: "I....don't.....know...."

Satoru walks up to Y/n as he puts his hand on his shoulder and smiles

Satoru: "Just come with me Y/n. We will get this all sorted so you can be a Student here."

Y/n: "Yeah!"

[End of Chapter 1]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 131 4
๊—ƒ ๐ฌ. ๐ ๐จ๐ฃ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ !๐ฌ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฎ ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ! ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐ค๐š๐ข๏ฟฝ...
238 8 2
Let's not get ourselves here, all of those men in that show are fine.
341K 8.7K 41
[๐šƒ๐š˜๐š๐šŽ ๐™ธ๐š—๐šž๐š–๐šŠ๐š”๐š’ ๐šก ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š›] ๐š†๐šŽ๐š•๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ, ๐š๐š˜ ๐™น๐šž๐š“๐šž๐š๐šœ๐šž ๐™ท๐š’๐š๐š‘... เน๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š— ๐™น๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š—๐šŽ๐šข
40.4K 1.3K 21
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ค๐ข๐ž๐ฌ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š [๐๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ] ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐ž๐š...