KSI Imagines / Smuts

By JJ0latunji

Just a bunch of imagines about Mr.Knowledge Strength and Integrity. Send in Requests if you need anything. More

Introduction
Forever.
Cheater.
Broken.(M)
Don't Play. (JJ X Anne-Marie)
The Runaway Bride.
Jealousy.
Exposed.
The Crash.
Savior.
Complicated.
The Jock and The Nerd.
The Train.
Cheater. (Part 2)
Do You Really Hate Me?
Take Me On A Date. ( JJ X Anne-Marie II ).
The Date.( JJ X Anne-Marie III )
Prank Gone Wrong.
The Deal.
I Can't Love You.
Opposites (Part 1).
Opposites ( Part 2 ).
Bad Idea Right? (M)
Breakups Suck
Tie Me Up (M)
Unprofessional (M)
Dear Diary.
Rough It Up. (M)
Switch It Up (M)

You're All I Need.

479 9 1
By JJ0latunji

"This does seem higher than usual." I chuckled as JJ led me to my terrace.

"You say that every time we come up here." He said as we took our seats on the edge.

"And you say that every time." I said mimicking his voice as I watched my legs dangle over the busy streets of London.

This was our very own safe space. A spot that was very dear to both of us. We've had so many talks , so many arguments, so much banter up here. No matter how busy our lives got , we always ended up here with a cold beer in our hands to discuss everything under the sun and tonight was no different.

"I can't lie on second thought it does seem higher than usual." He said before taking a sip of his drink.

"I think it's because we haven't been up here in a while." I said as he nodded.

"I'm sorry about that , this new album making process is kicking my ass." He said.

"You still haven't played me the track that's about me." I said as he smirked.

"You'll have to wait till the release day , don't worry it's like next month so you don't have to wait long." He said as I rolled my eyes.

"But that's too far away...... I'm your best friend right pleeeeeeaaaaasssseeeee." I whined out as he giggled.

"Same day for everyone Y/N , that's the rules." He said as I pouted at him , hoping my puppy eyes would get him to melt.

"Yeah don't give me those eyes , same day for everyone." He said with s chuckle kissing my forehead.

I sighed and leaned back as I watched my legs dangle freely over the edge.

You guys can probably guess it by now , two best friends sat on a balcony together. They must have feelings for one another right????

Well I do , I have a lot of feelings that I can't even describe when I'm with JJ. Feelings that I never want to lose , feelings I want to feel forever.

Alas just like every movie I've ever seen the boy doesn't know the girl is so in love with him it hurts her every second of the day that he's not hers to hold and love.

Just like every movie I've seen , the boy seems satisfied enough to keep the friendship with the girl and not try for something more.

Problem is I never want to lose my friendship with JJ cause I could live without being his partner but I sure as hell can't live without him in my life.

So I made sure to keep my overflowing feelings in check whenever I was with him which was probably the hardest thing a girl can ever go through.

Imagine holding yourself back from shouting out your feelings at every hug , every kiss on the forehead, ,every late night cuddle , every little trip away , every single moment spend with him.

It was hard but I kept soldiering on ..... But I didn't know how much longer I can.

"Come on it's getting cold, let's go down." He said standing up and holding out his hand for me to take.

We cleaned up the place and went downstairs to my apartment to find some mail waiting for me at my door.
One look at the envelope and I instantly knew what the letter was about.

You see about a month back , Talia and Freya adviced me... You know what adviced is the wrong word , they basically forced me to write and mail my CV to this agency in Miami to do photoshoots for all the biggest brands in the world. Looking at the envelope in my hand , it was safe to see they had finally made up their mind while I hadn't yet made up mine.

"Oh My God isn't that the big model agency the girls keep talking about, open it " JJ said excitedly as he pointed to the logo at the corner of the envelope.

"Come in..." I said opening the door and letting us both in.

"Talia I got a reply back from the agency...." I screamed letting my roommate know and within seconds I heard duvets being thrown and doors being opened violently.

"I'm here omg open it." Talia said excitedly as she did a little happy dance.

"Nice pyjamas Talia." JJ commented seeing Talia's valorant inspired pyjamas.

"Yeah yeah I know it's great, now shush." She said jokingly nudging him before turning to me.

I sighed and tore open the envelope and took out the letter in it..... Damn I got the job.

"I got the job.." I whispered out JJ and Talia cheered loudly before giving me a big hug.

"I'm so happy for you...." JJ said lifting me up off the floor.

"Thanks JJ." I said with a smile already knowing I had a big decision on my hands.

Stay and pursue my delusional love story with my best friend or go and get my dream job.

I know to everyone else the answer would be very obvious but I'm a girl in love so allow me some slack.

JJ soon left to go back to his apartment two floors up and me and Talia sat talking on our couch.

"I already know you are contemplating not going because of JJ." She said rolling her eyes and I nodded.

"You know if JJ knew you were not going because of him , he would genuinely stop talking to you." She said as I nodded at her sadly.

"So you better get to packing cause I'm not letting you reject this opportunity, even if it means I need to tell JJ myself." She said as my eyes widened in shock.

Is she threatening me??

"You wouldn't..." I began but I knew she would with the way she was looking at me.

"Babe you and I both know how much this would do for your career, I'm not letting you reject this offer because you have a crush on your best friend. A crush over almost a decade may I add and you still haven't made a move." She said as I looked away. That hurt to hear.

I just bid her goodnight and went to my room and fell onto my bed.

As much as I hated it, Talia was right....

Over the next few weeks I got packed and ready to move to Miami. Talia and Freya and all the others reminding me again and again of how they were proud of me and how amazing I would be at the job.

I spent all the time I could with JJ but it was not much as he was working on his album and even when he was with me it was like he was thinking about something else.

Soon it was my sending away party that the girls had organized. I was having so much fun ..... That was until JJ decided to come over with a beautiful brunette girl by his side.

There it was again, me being completely and utterly in love with him but he just went from girl to girl not even thinking about me.... about us.

The party went great, amazing, magnificent. I completely enjoyed myself and didn't care about JJ and the girl with him at all.... Notice my sarcasm.

Near the end of the party , JJ finally approached me after his date had left to go back to hers and asked me to follow him up to our spot on the roof and me being the dumbass I was followed him just like that , not even caring about how hurt I was feeling at his actions.

We both walked up carefully, he held my hand securely making sure I don't trip over my dress.

"You didn't say your usual line." He remarked as we sat down on the edge and that's when I realized how quite it was.

The usually beautiful scene in front of me seemed less beautiful. The traffic seemed excessive, the cars honking excessively, the night sky was starless. Everything seemed less beautiful than usual.

"I'm just tired I guess." I said finally responding as he nodded.

"Hope you still had fun tonight though." He said and now I nodded in response.

"Soo... Seeing that you are tired I'll get straight to the point." He said and now I was genuinely curious as to what he wanted to say.

"Y/N I won't be here in London when you leave for Miami, I have tour on the day and that's why I wanted to bring you up here and say a proper goodbye." He said and instantly my mind into overdrive.

"WHAT????" I said looking at him in shock, was he really not going to be there when I go away.

"Yeah I'm sorry..." He said looking away from me.

"You know what okay.... You go do your job , I'll go do mine." I said getting up off the edge and walking towards the door to go back down.

"Don't be like that Y/N" He said following me.

"Don't be like what JJ , I shouldn't be pissed off that my best friend won't be there to send me off to another country from where I won't return for I don't know how long, yeah that sounds good." I said not stopping for him as I walked back downstairs.

"It's for the best...." He started and instantly stopped as he walked into me.

"Best for what .." I asked not knowing what he was implying.

"I can't drop all my work for sending you off on a flight Y/N , we are adults and j thought you would understand." He said as I chuckled.

"Yeah fine... Goodnight JJ." I said walking away and into my apartment not caring for him.

I quickly went into my room , locked the door and fell onto the bed in tears.  Like he said we were adults and I was being over emotional but I really hoped that he would be there, like he's been there for me every time . Now he has a new girlfriend and I'm pushed to the side.. I get it , I'll go live my life and he'll live his.

That's what adults do right.....

Narrator's POV

Just like he told her, JJ was away when Y/N was set to leave for Miami. Though he didn't have a tour date on the day as Y/N would learn later on , he still wasn't there. Y/N just assumed he was with his new girlfriend and concentrated on the friends that were actually there for her.

She bid a lengthy goodbye to everyone and got on her flight promising everyone that she would try to be back soon and stay in touch with everyone when she was over in America.

She lied.... The only person she kept in touch for over the next 4 years was Talia cause they still owned the apartment together and stayed in touch to talk about it occasionally.

Y/N became a world renowned supermodel doing shows all over the world and even London but her friends never seemed to find time to meet up.

After four long years of living her dream and travelling the world, Y/N decided to take a year long break and relax from the life of a supermodel , she even rejected a big money contract and asked the agency to give her a years time to recharge herself and promised them that she would be back after that and the agency agreed instantly seeing how valuable she was to them.

So after 4 long years away , Y/N again packed her bags and headed back home to London. On the flight back home is when her memories came flooding back. A genuine feeling of homesickness set in on the long flight home. Memories of her life in London, her apartment, her friends....her JJ.

They hadn't stayed in touch at all over the 4 years she was away. All her information on him was from his Instagram and the little she heard from Talia. She had shamelessly stalked him whenever she remembered him and all she found was him happily living his life to his fullest and that's when she decided to push him to the back of her mind and get on with her life.

She had texted Talia that she would be back and instantly parties were planned and friends were invited so she knew it would be only a little while before she would see everyone again.....even JJ.

As soon as her flight landed , she quickly finished all her formalities and caught a cab back to her apartment where she was met with a very happy and very emotional Talia.

The girls sat on the couch catching up and crying together for a while before Y/N went to take a nap and then freshen up for the party in the evening.

The party was at Vik's new mansion and the place was filled with all of Y/N's old friends. The party was going amazingly and had even moved to the big garden and pool at Vik's place.

The only thing wrong with the party was the sudden disappearance of a certain JJ Olatunji as soon as Y/N arrived. She had only managed to get a glimpse of him before and then she couldn't see him anywhere around.

Soon the party got a little too much for her so she did what she always does and headed to the roof to get some air. She asked Vik and went upstairs and was surprised to find the roof door open.

Y/N's POV

I stepped out onto the roof and got scared shitless when I saw JJ stood leaving over the edge as he drank from a bottle of beer.

"Took you long enough." He said with a chuckle as he turned towards me.

"You were expecting me??" I asked confused as I went and stood next to him.

"Considering how much claustrophobic you get at parties , I was expecting you to come up here like old times , even if you remember the old times." He said with a chuckle after the last part.

"So how have you been?" I asked not caring for his little comment.

"I've been great and hopefully, I mean looking at how much Talia talks about your career I'm guessing you are doing great too." He said as I nodded with a shrug.

"Yeah things are great, hopefully I get to relax now and catch up with everyone....catch up with you." I said whispering the last part but he seemed to have heard it.

"A lot of catching up to do considering you didn't care enough to call or message for four years." He said.

"You didn't call or message too so I don't know why you are holding that over me." I said in surprise, why was he acting like only I was in the wrong.

He didn't respond, only rolling his eyes and taking a sip of his drink which managed to piss me off more.

"You didn't even come to say goodbye when I went away JJ , you lied and stayed away. You were my best friend and you couldn't be bothered to come say goodbye because you found some girl you want to spend time with. You don't have the right to ask me anything when you yourself were like that." I said getting everything off my chest.

"You think I didn't want to be there.... You think that I didn't want to be there for you... I couldn't be there.. I couldn't be there cause I knew I couldn't let you go... You know how much I had to hold myself back to let you go to Miami, I knew you had to and I knew I couldn't hold you back so I didn't and I know you think I'm some kind of heartless monster but I don't care....." He ranted before taking another big gulp of his drink , the drink seeming to give him extra confidence.

"Why didn't you call... I waited for so long..." I started as he looked back at me instantly making me lose the words to say.

"Like I said... I didn't do a lot of things I wanted.... I didn't want to hold you back with my feelings Y/N and staying silent was way better than letting you know how I felt." He said as my eyes widened in shock.

"What feelings...." I asked confused as he just shrugged.

"Just leave it , enjoy your party. I'll see you around." He said walking back to the door but I stopped him as I held his hand.

"JJ...." I said as he sighed and looked back at me.

"I was in love with you Y/N.... But it doesn't matter now so you go have fun." He said and tried walking away again but I pulled him back in.

"I was in love with you too...." I said as he turned back instantly.

"What.." He asked as I nodded.

"I was about to tell you but you brought a girl to the party and then didn't come to the airport so I thought you didn't care and left it at that." I explained.

"I had an entire date planned..." He said with a chuckle.

"I would release the song , ask you out and go on from there but you got the job and I couldn't tell you how I felt ... And then I heard Talia and Simon talking about how you didn't want to go because of me.. so I asked my friend to act like my date and made you dislike me enough to make you happy enough to go without doubt. I'm really sorry I didn't turn up at the airport.... I just... I just couldn't." He said as I saw tears glazing his eyes.

"You could have called or messaged my JJ , I thought you hate me or worse yet forgot about me.." I said as I felt my eyes well up as well.

"I couldn't Y/N , I wanted you to live our your dream without my nagging thought. I've always wanted to call or message. I almost did hundreds of times but it wasn't fair on you.." He said as he gave my hand a comforting squeeze.

"It was worse without talking to you..." I said as he pulled me in close.

"I'm sorry..." He said as he put his arms on my waist.

"Kiss me and make it better than." I said with a smirk as he rolled his eyes with a smile but took up my offer as he leaned down and kissed me.

I could taste the alcohol of his tongue but his lips were still the most addicting. It was like the second we kissed all those feelings I had for him came rushing back to me and I wanted nothing more than him in that moment.

"Wow..." He commented as we broke apart for air.

"Wow indeed..." I said as I hugged him.

"Will you be my girlfriend....." He asked as I moved away little in shock.

"Yes..." I replied as the words left my mouth without thought. It felt right.... This is meant to be.

Narrator's POV

And that was the start of a beautiful journey.

A journey of ups and downs. A private relationship of two public superstars.

A journey of love and heartbreak, a journey of friendship and trust.

A journey of family and parenthood.

A journey beautiful in all sense of the word.

A journey where 2 souls interwoven together, where all they needed in the end was each other.

A/N

Hope everyone enjoyed.

Amazing Charity Match.

Love you all.

P.S if any one wants to develop this into a full story I can help you with the entire storyline and characters.
D.M if interested.

Elora signing off ✌🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 199 21
He was the player of the school... did I change him?
7.8K 170 17
the actor Javon walton mistakenly texts the wrong number but it turned out to be the right person ♡
70.4K 705 18
you are a successful youtuber who has amassed a large following on all social media platforms. your really good friends with all the beta squad membe...
60.6K 437 27
A small YouTuber Evie May picked the opportunity to go on the footasylum YouTube channel and for 2 weeks she's going to be in a house with a lot of o...