Cheater.

Requested by Elora

Description: Y/N drunk cheats on long time boyfriend JJ in his bed and he catches her.
T/W: Physical Violence and swearing.

JJ and Y/N were the quntisential perfect couple so to say.
Her energy matched his craziness.
They both were so in love they were inseparable. They were both each other's best friends.
They couldn't keep their hands off each other but were also cute and cheesy at the same time.
She was used to JJ's crazy life and even got on well with each of the Sidemen.
They also had recently moved in together and were also planning their future together. Y/N had got them promise rings for their 4 year anniversary.
But what happens when there is trouble in paradise.
What happens when she messes up big time.

"Babe you never go anywhere anymore , I want you to enjoy yourself even if I am not there. The girls will keep you company."JJ spoke as he wrapped his arms around my waist and quickly pecked my lips.

"But it is no fun without you." I complained.

"Y/N both of us know you can have fun without me. I'll be back tomorrow morning and we can go out on a date in the evening." He spoke with a giggle as he let go of me.

"Better be a damn good date considering you are leaving me to film a video with your mates instead of having a good time with me." I told him with a smirk on my face.

"Don't turn me on. I have to go to work. We can have fun tomorrow Babygirl." He whispered seductively in my ear.

We both leant in but he pulled away before we connected our lips.

"You have to wait for that Babe." He laughed as he saw me pouting.

He left a little while later but I got my kiss before he left.

I quickly took a shower , brushed my hair , put on the tight black dress JJ got for my birthday , put on my makeup and sat down waiting for a text from Talia to inform me of the club where the girls are going to party.
The girls hadn't gone out in a long time where it is just us. Don't get me wrong , the Sidemen and JJ are funny and Extremely nice people but just a girls night is so much better.
Talia , Freya , Faith , Ellie and Sasha and me know to have a good time for ourselves.
I was very excited for tonight because Sasha had told us she had something special up her sleeve.

Soon I received the text from Talia saying that we had to meet at the new club near her apartment.
I quickly grabbed my keys and booked an uber to the location.

Time skip to inside the club.

Me and the girls were having loads of fun and the drinks kept flowing.
Sasha had left us a little while earlier to get the suprise she had planned.
She came back with 6 identical shot glasses with liquor I suppose and told it was her old favourite.
The drink tasted banging to be fair and I loved it , loved it so much I drank 6 of them eventhough Sasha warned me it was strong.
Then we all went onto the dance floor.....

Time skip to the next morning.

JJ's POV

I had got back home as early as I could after getting a message from Talia saying Y/N had left with the club early with a boy.
I prayed and prayed that nothing had happened. I prayed that she had not thrown away 5 years of our love.

Was I not good enough.
Did I do something wrong.

I fidgeted through my pockets trying to find the keys to unlock the door.
I found them and went in to see the living room with its windows open and two empty wine glasses on the table.