The Train.

(A/N: Okay so this imagine is kind of inspired from various other imagines on this app and a few Tiktoks. If you guys feel it is too similar to any other one you have read , Please tag them so I can give them credit if needed. Love-Harley.)(Also it's a very long imagine so buckle in.)

Impulsive decisions change lives.

1 such decision changed 3 lives, JJ's, Madison's and their unborn daughter's.

Years later they are brought together on a train journey that would change everything.

XIX

(Flashback to 3 years ago.)

Narrator's POV

Madison was truly sick of it. She was sick of waiting for JJ to be better. She was sat in her apartment all alone fully dressed up for her date. It was their 5 year anniversary and by the looks of it he had forgotten about it eventhough he had told her he had a date planned.

It was now well past midnight almost 3 a.m and she was sitting on her bed with tear stained cheeks and smudged mascara. She was pissed off with him but a small part of her still wished that he would burst through her door and kiss her and apologize for being a dickhead.

For the past 6 months, JJ had been getting distant. He had been spending lesser time with her. He had been going out on parties everyday and his drinking had become a problem. She had tried to get him to stop but he had fallen into bad company and she feared he had changed. Changed to a point that she didn't even know him anymore.

Soon her phone pinged with a message from Casey, a bitch who was trying her best to get with JJ but he always chose Madison and didn't even care for Casey. But the photo she just received told her otherwise.

It was a photo of JJ on a chair and Casey straddling him as he kissed her neck. Madison almost didn't believe it was real until Casey sent her another message.

'He has always wanted me bitch.'

Madison threw her phone to the other side of the room. Fresh tears ran down her cheeks as she felt like she couldn't breathe. She knew he had changed but she still thought that he loved her.

To do this on their anniversary was such a dickhead thing to do. Madison cried herself to sleep that day , dreading the thing she had to do the next day.

The next day she reached Simon and JJ's apartment by afternoon hoping to find them in a better state.

She knocked the door and it was opened by a clearly hungover Simon who was surprised to see her.

They exchanged greetings and she made her way to JJ's room to find him laid out on his bed groaning.

"Babe.." he asked coarsely when he saw her stood near his bed.

She didn't respond she just threw her phone at him. He saw the photo and his eyes widened.

"Babe it is not what it looks like... I was drunk and she threw herself on me. I am so sorry." He said as he got up and sat straight.

Madison just chuckled before speaking, "  Do you know what day yesterday was?" She asked him as she said down next to him.

JJ thought for a while before realizing that it was his anniversary with her and it made him feel more guilty of going out to party yesterday.