Yandere TransformersRID Onesh...

By petek_engin

What happens when a Cybertronian fells for a human girl and this crush becames a obsession that can't be cont... More

Yan!RID Bumblebee x human reader(I can be a better boyfriend than him)
A/N
A/N
Yan!RID Sideswipe x human reader(Together forever)
Yan!RID Strongarm x human reader (i can break any rule to be with you)
Yan!RID Grimlock x human reader(my broken angel~)
Yan!RID Fixit x human reader(No escape from me)
A/N
Yan!RID Jazz x human reader (My sweet melody)
something again
Yan!Steeljaw x human reader (Mine~)
Something...

Again

60 1 0
By petek_engin

Hi guys. I know I didn't wrote any yandere stories but you all need to know that I'll take a rest with yandere TF RID stories. Also I'll star with a new yandere story named ''Away from Snezhnaya, away from Teyvat''

And the story will be about yandere Fatui harbingers from Genshin Impact. If you are a Genshin Impact fan, please write in comments, which Fatui harbinger are you all shiping me?😂

Okay thats all! Luv yall bye~

(I also started to wear glasses cause I have short sigh on my right eye💀 And schools here in Bulgaria starts in 15th September. So yall better get my coffin ready.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
307K 9.2K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
233K 10.8K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
274K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...