VULNERABLE HEART

By taynew_bounprem_4321

Kim finally decided to go to the main mansion after the war .. he thought to apologize to porchay .. what if... More

characters
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10

6

464 20 16
By taynew_bounprem_4321

Few days later

"p'luke leave me ...

P'luke please."

Kim suddenly opened his eyes and looked around  he got to know that he was in his room...

He curled and sat in the corner of the bed . He placed his head on his knees .

Kim pov

It's hurting . Really . Who said that i will not get hurt .

I went into bathroom...

I looked into the mirror..

"Do you think that you can be happy again in Kim.... ?"

I chuckled dryly ...

How can I .. i think i don't deserve that ...

I took the knife and started to cut it in the area of my shoulder... blood is running from my body.. but i didn't feel any pain.. my mind is not working. my senses are not responding... my eyes are getting blurry.. my cuts on my body are not getting faded... I have been using this method for the last three weeks . i was devastated by that incident. I don't want to say this to anyone.. i don't want to be burden . Taeyong said he will be with me. But he has his own work......

I closed my eyes and sat on the floor...

After 20 minutes I heard sounds from outside..

I changed my outfit and came out .. just to see that p'kinn is shouting on dad....
I was confused and frowned.. i went to them

Khun is trying to control p'kinn... But nothing is stopping him.. p'porsche is holding gun against dad's forehead...

" how can you do this he is your own son...?" P'Kinn is shouting ...
Dad said
" Son what you are saying.. ? I can'tunderstand.. "

P'Kinn released himself from hia's grip...

" YOU DO KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT .. HOW DARE YOU TO HURT MY PRINCESS... ? DO YIU THINK THAT I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING. ? DO YOU THIBK THAT I AM AN IDIOT .. ? DO YOU THINK THAT I WILL BECOME STUPID WHEN I FELL IN LOVE OR WHAT ? "

P'Kinn is shouting his lungs out. He didn't noticed me also. I tried to go to him but he is raging ...

P'porsche went to kinn and gave his gun ...

P'vegas came along with p'pete from main door....

P'vegas is fuming flames...

Few bodyguards dragged 2 persons..their condition is really bad .i think someone tortured them....

My breath is hitching by looking at a particular person...

P'luke ..

My breath is getting uneven...

But someone dragged me into his embrace... I don't know but I feel secure in his arms... It took few minutes for me to get normal...

Then i looked up and saw taeyong. My heart is beating fast and sweat is forming on my forehead...
His eyes are making me feel better..

" i am with you. .. please breath properly.. " taeyong is saying in his husky voice...

I got back..

Then I saw other one . It's tawan.. p'kinn's ex boyfriend.... I don't know what he is doing here ... 

I looked at p'kinn who is fuming flames....

"Vegas make them confess... " P'Kinn said..

P'vegas held his knife and went to luke...

"Tell others what you told us... " p'vegas said .. his voice is giving shivers in my spine...

Luke didn't say anything ..

P'vegas stabbed him in his thigh..

"Ahhh.. i don't know anything khun korn asked me to do this ...  "

I was stunned to hear this....

" continue... "

" khun korn's business got disturbed because of Kim .. Kim investigated about his secret business that is child trafficking .. Kim doesn't want to hurt children and doesn't want to bring an indelible impression on kinn's reputation.. So Kim wants to do anything to save kinn's reputation.. " luke said

I can't believe anything . I just want to stop my dad before doing anything wrong. I don't know that it will lead to this . Which i hate myself and my whole existence.... My tears are running down continuously... taeyong is helping me ..  he held my shoulder and rubbing to calm me down...

" DID HE ASKED YOU TO ASSAULT KIM  .. ?" i flinched because of the p'kinn voice ..

" he said him to kill him... " tawan said

I looked at my dad .who is not even effecting....

" then you should have killed me p'luke... " I said slowly but enough to get attention from them ...

" I want you to suffer and cry throughout your life because you kicked my love like a trash..  i loved you so much but you didn't even glance at me .... "

P'Kinn kicked him on his jaw with that he fell on the ground ..

" DO YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN FORCE ANYONE TO BE WITH YOU.... ?" P'Kinn shouted again.

" I don't love you... " i said

" khun korn helped us to escape on that day..... We just helped him because he gave us money .. " tawan said

P'Kinn is raging his breath is getting heavy. P'porsche is holding his hand and trying to control him..

" Vegas burn them alive ... " P'Kinn said

P'vegas nodded  and signalled his bodyguards they dragged p'luke and tawan

Tawan is shouting at dad....

After two minutes...

P'Kinn went to dad...

" tell me Mr korn Theerapanyakul.. how can you do this to your own blood.. ?" P'Kinn is calmer than before...

"Do you think that i will leave someone who tried to destroy my empire... ?"
Dad is saying without any expression...

I am controlling myself so that I can hear his confession...

" do you want your own child to get assaulted...?"

" Luke is the one who did that .. I didn't tell him to do that.  .  Who will not when he is like this .. "

Dad looked at me differently .

" ARE YOU EVEN A HUMAN BEING... ?"

Kinn pov..

" yahhhh.. HOW DARE YOU .. ? I AM NOT GOING TO LEAVE YOU TODAY...."

"I AM YOUR DAD KINN... "

" I AM THE HEIR AND HEAD OF THEERAPANYAKUL ..  NO ONE CAN SAVE YOU TODAY.... "

I pointed my  gun.  

"Catch him.... "

I shot him along with Vegas . I don't regret.. because he doesn't deserve to live.. my princess got hurt because of him..  i will not leave him who ever try to hurt my princess...

"Where is Kim...?"

I came back to senses changed when Vegas asked about Kim...

Taeyong is also looking confused ..

"Few minutes ago he is standing back to me ... But I don't know p'vegas... "

I don't know what he will do ... We all ran to his bedroom . .

It's locked

"Kim.. Kim .. open the door.. kimm. KIM..."

I am praying God to not to let anything happen to my princess...

"KIM . OPEN THE DOOR FOR PHI.... "

-----------------------------------------

I don't want to drag the story line . About korn's crimes i will explain details in next chapter...

This gonna be a short story with 20 chapters or two three chapters more...

Thank you for your support and love..

💞🫶🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 160 22
Kim left Porchay heartbroken. Even with Kim's attempt to tell Porchay the truth, Porchay still couldn't forgive him. Kim will now stop at nothing to...
7.1K 398 21
so i saw a story which was ghostship of vegaschay and i liked that ship very much so i thought of writing a story of vegas chay this is a story about...
19.3K 983 15
|| VEGASPETE || . . 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙥𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙡𝙮?"- 𝙋𝙚𝙩𝙚 "𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 �...
15K 696 17
When Porsche ran away from his abusive husband and fell into Kinn's arms ..... .... Has he found sunshine for himself ? Or , Is he going to fall int...