New beginnings (Ollie moves i...

By HeartstopperStoryT

One day it was all getting to much for Ollie, he struggling mentally and didn't know what to do anymore. He c... More

Welcome
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Ollie moves in with Nick & Charlie. Part 4
Ollie moves in with Nick & Charlie. Part 5
Ollie moves in with Nick & Charlie. Part 6
Ollie moves in with Nick & Charlie. Part 7
Ollie moves in with Nick & Charlie. Part 8
Ollie moves in with Nick & Charlie part 9
Ollie moves in with Nick & Charlie. Part 10
Merry Christmas/ happy holidays everyone!
Ollie moves in with nick & charlie part 11
Ollie moves in with Nick & Charlie last part.

Update!

719 10 14
By HeartstopperStoryT

Hi all,
I'm back for a little bit. Here is an update;
I've almost finish writing Part 7 i just need to edit and proofread it.

• The thought came to me the other day. I believe I have been forgetting to mention TW at the start of the last for chapters.
Can you as the readers pleaser comment when I forget a TW please. Whether it's just a ED or a mention of something. This will help for future readers to be prepared.

•However In the mean time what would you like to see next in this story line? I have a few ideas that I want to write about, however I want to know what you would like to see.

If you have made it all the way through. Hi thank you so much for reading I appreciate the support.

Thanks for reading. K

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.5K 2.2K 29
a story in which two teenagers who have no home to return to find a home in eachother. [started july 9th 2022 - finished august 15th] [word count: 32...
14.4K 418 12
♡⑅*˖•. ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .•˖*⑅♡ - "w-wilbur..?" - "i did this for you, darling.." - "you.. you..-" - "i love you, darling. i know...
3.6K 314 13
Most people Valentine's age would be a freshmen in college, just beginning to discover who they are. But Valentine wasn't like most people. He'd live...
12.8K 253 31
A reversed story between Nick and Charlie if everything that happened from day 1 turned out to be completely different.