A Night to remember

By NeoCeltic

Based on the game, Five Nights at Freddy's Security Breach. (The Heroes are of young teens and pre-teens. Thi... More

Bio
WRITER'S NOTE
Winning the Passes!!!
Bad Memories
Meeting the Stars
Freddy's Promise
12 PM. Closing time.
Daycare Nightmare
Atrium
Office Timing
Lost and Found
Second Office
Alaria to the Rescue!
Red Light Green Light
Rescue Roxy! Please!
Envy
Ending the Assault
Special Day
Make-a-Pizza
DJ Chase
Kidnapped
In the Dark
Raceway Battle
The End of William
A Night to Remember.

Parts and Service

33 3 0
By NeoCeltic

Freddy was in some sort of chair with his head detached but still close to his body. Looking around he can see he was inside some kind of glass cylinder with wires and arms. He knew where he was: Parts and Service. He'd been here hundreds of times since the Pizzaplex opened up. It was a place where Animatronics like himself can go and get repaired. He looked over to see Officer Vanessa outside of the cylinder, looking agitated with him.

"Officer Vanessa. What are you doing here?" he asked.

"It's about those kids." She answered. "You're helping them. Aren't you?"

"Help them? I...I don't know where they are?"

"Well I found two of them. I found them earlier and locked them up in Lost and Found."

"Well that's great news! They can return to their parents!" Freddy said cheerfully.

"Well they can't. As it turns out, there is no record of them."

Freddy looked confused. "That...That can't be right. Surely they came here by a grown-up."

"Well they're not on the list. They are Neo and Flynn that are trapped and the rest are somewhere. You know how I know that? His Fazwatch kept repeating it. In your voice... "Max? Friends? Are you there?" It was you."

"Vanessa, all the Fazwatches sound like me. It is the default voice option." Freddy tried to assure her while trying to defend the kid's location. Something was differently off about her. Never had he seen Vanessa like this at all. The way she looked and talked. It's as if she's a completely different person.

Vanessa sighed impatiently. "If you're part of this, you're scrap. Monty will run the shows, until Parts and Service can slap your casing on a new Endo. Hang out here for a while. I gotta find the rest of those kids." She turned and left.

"Vanessa, do not leave me like this!" Freddy shouted. It was no use. It fell into deaf ears at this point, or so he thought.

On the other side of the door, The gang were listening to the whole thing and were shocked to hear what Vanessa had just said. They were not only shocked, but angry. Vanessa chasing them and preventing them from escaping is one thing. But lying that they are not on the records has gone too far.

"That bitch." Flynn muttered.

"This is so strange. Her thought patterns is scrambled." Krystal said.

"What do you mean?" Stan asked.

"Who cares? Freddy needs us!" Max stated before going through the door with the others following. As they entered, Freddy can see them and was thrilled.

"Max! Kids! I am so glad to see you all here and alive!"

"Freddy!" Max said as he got close to the door and tried to open it to no avail.

"Kids. Use the counsel to let me out."

"You mean this?" Neo asked while pointing at an old looking computer.

"Yea." Freddy answered.

"Guys. Is this a friend?" Krystal asked.

"I've been there too. And don't worry. Freddy is helping us." Alaria said.

"Ok. I believe you. After all, there's something wrong about this Vanessa." Krystal said.

"First thing's first: We need to get Freddy back in action." Neo said as he walked to the computer. After typing on the keyboard, a screen popped up with a tune followed by a voice.

"Welcome to Parts and Service. Please select your desired procedure."

On the screen, there were four upgrade options: Power, Claws, Voicebox, and Ocular. But there was something odd, the only option available is power. And when he pressed it, the voice popped up.

"Defective battery detected. Please find appropriate battery."

"Battery?" Flynn asked.

"It is an Animatronic power cell. As it turns out, my old one is bad. I need a suitable one." Freddy explained.

"Like the one from the Endo Animatronic there?" Stan pointed at, only realizing that the others jumped the moment he said that. "Guys. It's not moving."

"Well don't do that man!" Neo said.

"Hmm. That battery there is new. Look for the battery at the chest area." Freddy instructed them.

"I'll get it." Stan said.

He went up to a deactivated Endo and tried to pull some parts off of it to find the battery. It was quiet easy since it was not operating at all and that the parts were already loose. He then spotted a battery pack there and took it out. He brought it to the gang and they tried the counsel again.

"Compatible battery detected. Please enter the protective Cylinder to continue."

The cylinder door then opened. The whole gang all walked close to see it they were gonna be safe or trapped. They all looked at Freddy and were shocked.

"Dude. What happened to you?" Flynn asked.

"Routine maintenance. I am functioning much more better... now. Grammar function error... Perhaps I am still not at peak performance." Freddy answered while still trying to speak better. "Could you, insert the battery and re-attach my head?"

"Isn't that dangerous?" Alaria asked.

"Yea. I'm...not comfortable with it." Stan added.

"Don't worry, just disconnect, insert battery, and reconnect the wares. Just be careful. I am not quite myself at the moment." Freddy instructed.

"Perhaps I'll do it." Max volunteered.

"Dude. Are you sure?" Neo asked in concern.

"I am. My hands are small enough to do it. Plus, Dell did help me with this sort of thing." Max explained.

"And you never told us this because?" Flynn asked.

"You never asked."

Stan was a bit worried. He doesn't want anyone to suffer like he did. But one of them has to do it. So he had to at least trust his friend on this and prayed to God that Max will be ok.

"Ok. Just be careful." Neo said.

Max nodded and soon got to work. He listened to the instructions very carefully as the AI spoke. First, Freddy's chest opened up and there was a spot there where the battery is at. Upon closer inspection, the battery did indeed have corrosive matter on it. So very carefully, he pulled the battery out and placed it on the side. He then placed the new battery in and closed the chest.

"Well done Superstar!" Freddy congratulated him.

"Wait. How are you still up and running?" Stan asked.

"Emergency power. Just in case we run out of power. Don't worry though. I haven't used that much." Freddy explained.

"That's good to know." Alaria said.

Max then continued with the head part. The AI instructed him to connect the wires by pressing the corresponding button in that order. The lights soon blinked with sounds. Max thought of this as a game of Simon says light panel game. He did it in the correct order and Freddy's head is attached, followed by his hat.

The AI then spoke.

"Good job. Now, use the testing console to run diagnostics and complete the procedure."

A small panel with four buttons moved towards him and starting blinking in a specific color and pattern. This was definitely like the Simon says game, which was one of Max's favorite games when he was younger. He follow the patterns perfectly and Freddy was now ready.

"Good job! Freddy is all patched up and ready for the big show. You may now exit the protective cylinder."

Max smiled and took the bad battery out of the cylinder and threw it away. The others clapped their hands, cheering and praising Max for his work. Max smiled. As soon as he was done, Neo looked at the counsel and finished the work there, freeing Freddy.

"Thank you Superstar. I'm good as new." Freddy said.

"We're glad you're back. Now we have a chance on finding the others." Max said.

"Now that that's out of the way, there's something I need to tell you all." Krystal said.

"What is it?" Neo asked."

The blue fox looked at Stan. "Stan. This may concern you as well, since you are an easy target for him."

"Him?" He asked.

"Who are you talking about?" Max asked.

Krystal took a deep breath and responded with a name. "William Afton."

"WILLIAM AFTON!?!" The gang shouted.

"You mean the infamous serial killer responsible for the dissaparence of those children years ago in Fazbear Industry?!" Neo asked.

"The very same." Krystal nodded.

"That's impossible! He's dead already!" Flynn stated.

"Actually...it was him. He was in my mind before we found Krystal." Stan spoke up.

"But how? There's no way he can still live on. He died in the fire from the old Pizzeria. He's gone!" Alaria said.

"Then how else do we explain him talking to me? How else can you explain the events here? And what about the guard and the rabbit?" Stan asked while trying not to lost control.

"I don't know how. But I saw him while trying to help Stan. And I can tell that Vanessa is being his slave. But the way her mind is, it feels like there are two minds." Krystal explained.

"You mean like Split Personality Disorder?" Alaria asked.

"Almost, but not quiet. How it works is when one suffers a trauma or is born this way, they split personalities. This one feels like a possession. And what I felt was...Vanny."

"Vanny?" Max asked.

"The other inside Vanessa. Guys. I believe the rabbit you saw earlier was Vanny."

"So...what you're saying is; Vanessa and this rabbit named Vanny is the same person?" Flynn asked.

Krystal nodded. Everyone was shocked. Stan was the most shocked out of all of them. He had long ago heard tales of William Afton from his school and was scared of him since. But when the news about his death was heard, he was somewhat relieved. But now hearing the name again and learning he's still around is an absolute nightmare. He didn't want to die by him. No one does.

At the same time, Freddy was in some sort of trance. The moment he heard the name William Afton, he was out of place and was thinking deeply upon the name. Why was it important? Why is he back? When will this end? More and more his m,ind is racing with memories. Memories of the past long ago he once thought he would never remembered ever again. After a minute, he snapped out of it and was back into reality where the others were talking.

"So we need to wait until the Pizzaplex opens up and then get the hell out of here. Right?" Flynn asked.

"No." Stan answered. The others looked at him with confusion.

"No?" Neo asked.

"We need to end this." Stan looked at them all. "Don't you get it? If William is back, he will continue killing innocent people! He won't stop! We need to stop him and make sure he stays dead!"

The others were about to protest when Neo stepped in. "Stan's right. We can't let history repeat itself."

"But Neo. Stan. I'm scared." Max said.

"We all are. But they do have a point, we need to end this." Alaria said.

"Well it's not everyday we get to kill a guy who's already dead. If we can that is." Flynn said.

"So where do we go from here?" Krystal asked.

"Well first thing's first: We need to find the rest of our friends. Then we find Willaim and end him." Neo explained before looking at the deactivated Endos. "Problem is the Endos and the Animatronics."

"Bright lights in the eyes causes us to briefly malfunction. I suppose a Fazerblaster or a Faz Camera could work." Freddy suggested.

"Where do we get one?" Neo asked.

"You can win a Fazerblaster in Fazer Blast. Faz Cameras are often confiscated in Monty Golf, but you will need a Party Pass to open one of those attractions. Chica normally gives them out for birthdays. Check her greenroom in Rockstar Row. You may find one there." Freddy then pointed at the four doors behind the cylinder. "Use the service elevators at the back of the room. They go up to Rockstar Row. Though it looks like they're all out of order except for Roxy's."

Stan then thought about Roxanne Wolf. Something tells him she is innocent and is controlled. And since this involves William Afton, then it is proof that she is being controlled and that when she found him, she tried to break free but failed in the end.

"Well I say we go to Monty Golf. Dell and Yennsee are there and they need help." Krystal suggested.

"Dell and Yennsee?! Ok. We'll go there first." Neo said.

"What about Loona?" Stan asked.

"And Renamon?" Max added.

"I don't know. They're somewhere here, but I need more time." Krystal said.

"Don't worry. We'll find them." Neo said. "Now come on. We got a night to survive."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

997 65 22
[follows Markiplier's journey through Security Breach, because he's the only YouTuber who has done the play through that I like] So um yea. Just a no...
123K 4K 30
[𝗙𝗡𝗮𝗙:𝗦𝗕 𝘅 𝗔𝗻𝗶𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗰!𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿] (Gender neutral.) You are K9, the animatronic specialized in security, built by a paranoid wom...
89 0 9
CREDIT GOES TO: Five nights at freddy's security breach The following story contains: Dark-horror theme Mild violence A lot of chapters You just turn...
5.6K 267 62
As a fan of Five Nights at Freddy's and with the newest installment in the game Security Breach, I had to write a fanfiction. All characters belong t...