The Other Side Of Us - (gxg)

Galing kay supercollide

After moving away for college Kaden's life was as predictable as she had imagined. Living day to day until sh... Higit pa

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Fourty Two
Chapter Fourty Three
EPILOGUE
Elizabeth's Book

Chapter Thirty

3.1K 182 93
Galing kay supercollide

Kaden's POV

"You think my mom dislikes Jessie?" I asked to Divya as she drove us home.

I finally got discharged from the hospital this morning and like Divya promised she was the one to come and pick me up. Jessie would meet us later and Elizabeth will see us to go out for lunch.

"I'm not sure, I mean I noticed she wasn't exactly a fan of her's, but it doesn't make any sense why she would dislike her." She responded with her sight set on the road as her hand turned down the volume of the song she put from her playlist.

I hummed in thought, "Do you think she knows?"

"What? That you two are sneaking around?" I nodded in response. "No, I mean how could she? Moms know best and all, but I doubt it. Maybe it was just the stress that got to your mom."

"Probably." I muttered.

I'll have talk to her about it... without being obvious.

"Anyway have you talked to Elizabeth about where are we going for lunch?" Divya questioned.

"She said that she will handle it and send us the address later." I shrugged with my good arm.

"A woman that takes care of things, my kinda woman." Divya said making me look at her.

"Bitch you don't even like women."

"Okay and?"

I shook my head, "You are insane."

"God forbid a woman chases the bag these days." Divya muttered with a smirk on her face.

"Divya!"

"I'm kidding!" She exclaimed with a hearty laugh.

"You wouldn't dare joke like this in front of her." I scoffed looking at her.

She gave me a quick glance, "Wanna bet?"

I narrowed my eyes at her, "Twenty bucks you don't say that shit in front of her."

"You might as well give me the twenty dollars now, you know I'm not shy." She's right about that, I would be giving her the money over nothing.

"Okay you have to flirt with her too."

Divya frowned, "I'm not flirting with her, I'm straight that would be mean."

"You just won't do it for twenty bucks."

"No."

"Forty."

"Deal."

"Forty dollars bends your morals?" I asked her.

"Forty dollars might bend me." She wiggled her eyebrows and I couldn't help but burst out in laughter.

"If you pussy out I get forty dollars and I know that you will." I taunted her once my laugh ceased.

Divya can be as blunt as she want, but I don't think she will actually flirt with her, she can be more talk than do. Especially when it comes to flirting, she gets cold feet.

"I'm not losing to you." Divya finally parked in our building's parking lot. "I feel like a hooker for flirting for a forty dollar bet."

"If the shoe fits." I said to her in hopes to annoy her.

"Do you want to add falling off the stairs to your accidents?" She responded when she rounded the car and got my things out from the backseats.

"I can't believe you just threaten the life of a person missing an arm."

"You are not missing an arm." Divya proceeded to hit my cast making me groan in pain. "See? It's there."

"Divya." I gritted out.

"Come on! Your mistress might arrive at any minute... or are you the mistress because she is the married one?" Divya turned to look at me as we entered the building's elevator.

"You are not funny." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not joking, you look at the meaning of the word on the internet and you'll think of yourself." Divya said with a chuckle.

"See why I didn't want to tell you?"

"And you didn't, I caught you red handed. It was so scandalous to see you trying to sneak out Jessie that morning." We got out on our floor as she searched for the house keys on her purse. "You see I knew there was someone in the house and you are usually not ashamed of me knowing there's someone with you in your room. That and I saw her personalized phone case on your bed, but I really had faith in you and that I was seeing things!"

"You had more faith in me than I on myself." I muttered as she opened our apartment's door.

"I do. How did that even happen anyway?" Divya put the keys on the key-holder besides the door as I walked further in the room and threw myself on the couch.

I hate having this uncomfortable cast.

"I'm not even sure myself of how it happened, one moment we couldn't stand each other and the next we are fucking. We just had to much chemistry and tension that at some point we couldn't ignore." I think that's the less complicated way to explain how we came to be.

"How long has it been since you started?"

I scratched the back of my neck, "Couple of months."

I thought about all the times Jessie and I have been together, I've come to like the trill of sneaking around. It made everything more exciting I can't lie about that part. A smile presented itself on my face as well as a heat between my legs.

Not the time!

And it might not be the time for a while with this cast. Shit.

Divya's eyes widened, "Damn... I haven't seen you sneaking her in her so that means you two have been what? Paying a hotel or— the house you are remodeling for her husband and her?!"

"I mean— it's not like— it was the only place we saw each other in!" I tried to excuse myself.

Divya laughed loudly, "Oh god Kaden, you might be going to hell for that."

"Whatever." I mumbled.

"And now? Is it just chemistry and tension now or?" Divya sat besides me on the couch.

I leaned my head on the couch and looked at her. "She's married Divya."

"That doesn't answer my question, that should have been your answer when you were thinking about hooking up with her." She pointed at me.

I hate when she's right. Especially when I'm the one on the other end.

"What's the point? I have feelings for her and I know she kind of does for me as well. That doesn't mean she'll divorce her husband because she just kinda likes me. I'll end up like an idiot."

That's a subject I know we have to discuss at some point, but I also know that the both of us have been avoiding the elephant in the room. It's just a matter of time until it becomes unavoidable.

"You are being an idiot regardless Kaden, you keep sleeping with her while she's married makes you an idiot. You have to ask. At least try to make something more out of it, have you two even discussed what's going to happen after? Or is sneaking around the long term plan?"

"No... what should I ask her? Are you going to divorce your husband? When is this thing we got going to end?"

"Yes!" Divya exclaimed as she looked at me like I was the biggest idiot on earth.

And maybe I am.

"Let's say I do that... what if she says she's not leaving her husband?" I already knew the answer to that... even if I'm not sure that I trusted myself to go along with it.

"Then you leave her." Divya sighed when she saw the conflict in my face. "I'm trying to help you Kade, you are my best friend. If you do fall in love with her is going to be worse for you, you deserve more than to be a side piece. You deserve to be loved whole."

I know she's right... but I don't want to leave Jessie.

I sighed, "I'll talk to her soon."

"Is she coming to lunch with us?"

"Yeah she'll be here any moment now." I checked my phone for any new messages from Jessie, but I had nothing.

"I'm sure Jessie and Elizabeth will have a terrific talk during lunch." Divya said sarcastically.

"They're mature enough not to cause a scene."

"Jessie was so jealous yesterday, it was so funny. But I understand her, if a tall rich British goddess walked into the room for the person I'm interested in and then I found out that they slept together... all I'm going to say is Jessie is a better woman than me in the matter." We both laughed at that last part.

"I've never seen you get jealous." I said.

"Because I don't get easily jealous."

"You are a liar, you just don't care about any of the guys you talk to enough for that." I nudged her.

"That's just one of the many reasons I don't get jealous." She shrugged carelessly as she checked her phone. "Oh and Jen and Grace are coming over tonight, they want to see how bad you look... Jen's words."

"You want me to have not two, but three women I've slept with under the same roof?" I raised my brow.

"That's where the fun is."

Sometimes Divya can be my voice of reason and other times she can be the mastermind behind my downfall.

A/N - I know is kind of short but I think it was a necessary chapter between those two. More to come!

Thoughts?

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

24.4K 557 50
Story about a straight girl who is confused about her feelings towards her stud best friend. Will she fall for her best friend? Will she finally stop...
5.9M 183K 44
The school knows Ezra as the mysterious badass who always speaks her mind, but the truth is that she is barely holding on. She is forced to work long...
33.6K 2.4K 37
Nothing is normal. Everything and everyone has secrets hidden within them for good or evil. Kaden has yet to unfold the deep, dark secrets of her lif...
5.4K 258 40
She was just that girl who always did her work at school, never caused trouble, was always quiet in the classroom and never felt like she belong with...