✅ Calling You Mine Series: Bo...

Da leehaera17

Acceptance, regrets and life in a blink of an eye. "Tell me how should I treat you then? "Just like the cont... Altro

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 11

18 0 0
Da leehaera17

Taehyung wakes up from a very deep sleep, the first time in a couple of night he got a good sleep for couple of hours, and the sun is piercing his eyes hard,

"Hun!" he shouts after a split second of opening his eyes and realizing that he is sleeping on the patient's bed alone, his shocked eyes looking everywhere for you.

He is going down the bed and needs to exit the room and his eyes capture you sleeping on the sofa by yourself.

He sighs so hard that he hold his head for turning upside down a couple seconds ago, he end up sitting next to you, he touch your hair, and looking at the dark circle under your eye, and couple of brushes that was not visible last night to his eyes, and you start to feel his touch that you open your eyes fast, and catching his face very near to you, like the time has stop the motions, you kiss his lips fast, and you can see a very thin smile on his lips.

"Good morning," his low morning voice woke your inner soul.

You make yourself sit convertible in the sofa looking at the infuse that looks not normal to you,

"Is it me or this infused water suddenly changed colour," you look at the water that is hanging on the pole.

"What?" Taehyung just doesn't understand what you are saying,

"Look at that," you pointed to the infused water.

"WHAT THE HELL!" he is standing up from the sofa and calling the whole hospital in the early morning, and you are face palming yourself, because you are just too tired to stop the craziness of his mind right now.

The nurse is coming to help you back to your bed and lay you down.

"Please mam, do not move your body too much, you are still very unwell and we don't want you to be in more trouble, alright" a not very cheerful nurse came and she looked very young for her profession.

Taehyung. who is standing beside you still with his messy hair now lasers his eyes on you, and you are just looking at the nurse who's changing your infuse.

"Look at this needle, bending inside you, if you want to go home fast then please stay on the bed for couple of days," again this nurse sounds so rude somehow

"You should be thankful that your boss here is looking after you," she put the last tape on your hand, "so don't act stupid," she gave you that hateful look

"Tone it down, she is my-"

"Thank you, I will be careful next time"

"Ms. Lia asks you to visit her in her room," the nurse giver her last comment and leave the room

"Gosh, they need some HR training,"

"Forget it, I am fine,"

"NO! You are my W-"

"Y/N!" Jin enter the room suddenly with his wide smile,

"Oh.. Jin-sshi,"

"Oh V!, what are you doing here?"

"What do you mean I'm visiting my W-"

"Worker.. He is visiting his work, haha, as you know I'm working for his company," You pinch Taehyung's hand, to let him stop talking, and he signs.

"Oh, I met your dad in the lobby just now," Jin mentioned.

"Thank you for visiting me, I will be fine," you mentioned as you hope Taehyung will leave the room,

"Have you eaten?" Jin ask you,

"Ah, the nurse will bring the food anyway, thank you," you replay,

"Come on, hospital food? I have a better option," Jin show you a pack of lunch in his hand,

"Aren't you leaving?" Jin ask Taehyung who is standing still

"Why aren't you leaving?" he ask back

"Don't you see I'm going to have lunch with Y/N" he is smiling to you

Taehyung just hates himself but he is moving toward the door, in a very slow motion.

–00–

"Babe!" Lia's voice enters his ears once again, and he is giving his best smile once again.

"WHERE ARE YOU? DON'T YOU KNOW SHE IS NOT FEELING WELL AND YOU ARE NOT HERE?" his dad started to shout on him,

"Dad, I'm OK," Lia holding the old man hand"

"You are ungrateful," again the old man giving all his energy for his anger.

Taehyung is just in a silent moment, his eyes are just giving all the hate to the flower pots that makes him want to smash the whole ground.

"So, what happened to you my dear?" the old man sitting on the sofa while drinking his tea.
"Ah... there is this lady, who... I think... jealous of Taehyung and me, so..."

"She hurt you?" The old man takes a full conclusion to 1 side, with Taehyung holding his anger down.

"Maybe, I am just too much..."

"My dear... you have never been too much, who is this lady anyway? Do I know her?"

"Ah, no.. she is just one of Taehyung worker," Lia answered

"You not do anything about this? She hurt your wife!" he is giving the worst tone ever.

"No, dad... she might be important-"

"What? Nothing more important than your safety," the old man again looking at Taehyung in a hateful way, "I will meet that person myself and fire her,"

"What? No!" Taehyung now piercing his eyes to the old man,

"Why?"

"She is- she is very important person," he is unsure about his own answer. 

"Which department is she working for?" the old man askning

"She is..." he doesn't know what to say, 

"Nevermind, I will find it out soon, please don't worry my dear, I will make sure to put an end to her," the old man decided to leave for the day, still holding Lia in his hand.

"I will be flying back to US, and I will back in a couple of days, alright," he saying his last goodbye to Lia,

"Take care of her, I do not want to see any scratches on her body!" he mentioned before leaving the room and Taehyung making a very loud sigh.

"Why are you doing this?" finally he ask to Lia

"You have changed, you do not care about me anymore," Lia mentioned

"What do you mean?" Taehyung just getting enough for all the nonsense

"This is all because of Y/N, I shouldn't let you marry her, she is a whore!"

"SHUT UP!"

At that very moment Lia releases that she hates you, she will make your life suffer, because in that very moment she put you as the main villain of what is happening to her and Taehyung, and she is the victim of all your wrong doing.

"WHO ARE YOU SPEAKING LIKE THAT TO HER!" Taehyung turned his face and looked at Namjoon at the entrance of the door.

"And who are you speaking to me like that?" Taehyung answering with a smirk, 

"What?"

BRUG!

"OPPA!"

Namjoon punches Taehyung face hard, and he doesn't move, he is just standing there, looking at the ground.

"Oppa! Why are you like this?" Lia ask Namjoon

"Why are you still on his side? Don't you see what he is doing to you, he is cheating in front of your face!"

Taehyung smirk, it always end up with him taking all the accusations of her wrong doing,

"Funny?" Namjoon is ready to punch him again and Taehyung holds his hand before landing on his face again.

"Listen up Sir, I don't have time to explain everything to you but just to let you know, you have no single right to even speak a word to me," Taehyung left the room abruptly.

His feet walk slowly to your room, he took a couple rest while walking in the long - long corridor that looks like it will never finish, he is standing in front of the room looking at you sitting in your bed looking at the window, and you turn your face as you hear the door open.

"TAE?" you almost scream looking at the blood that comes down his lips.

"What is happening?" you are trying to walk the fastest to hold him.

He is lost in your hug, he doesn't want to say anything and just hugging you, will use all the energy that is left in his body.

"Who hurt you? Hm?" you ask him while touching his hair

"Don't leave me, please... whatever happens... just... stay by my side,"

"What happen to you?," you just worries to see him like this,

–00–

"Good morning Y/N-sshi!" you heard Jimin voice,

"Oh Jimin-sshi, do you want some coffee?" you are asking him as you are standing in front of the vending machines.

"No thanks, I need to pick up my boss," Jimin smiles 

"Ah, he still sleeping," You answered. 

"What?" he is looking at his watch. 

"Follow me..." you ask Jimin to follow you to your room, as you know Taehyung is still sleeping in your bed, again, the patient is sleeping on the sofa and Mr. Kim is sleeping in your bed.

Before entering the room, Jimin looks at Taehyung sleeping like a baby, and Jimin has the best idea ever and he is giving you the best naughty smirk and you wonder if this is a good thing to do in the early morning.

You both enter the room slowly and Jimin walks slowly to the bed where Taehyung is still sleeping under your blanket and Jimin touches his cheeks.

"Hmm.. 5 minutes hun..." Taehyung mumbling.

And again he is playing with his hair, and Taehyung pulling Jimin to his hug and you guess he realize that it is not you as he is in shock,

"YA!" Taehyung jump on the bed, and you are laughing hard,

"Good morning hunny~~" Jimin playing with his voice,

"Aissh! GET OUT!"

"Whyy~~~ I want to sleep more!" he is hugging Taehyung with all of his smile on his giggling face,

Taehyung just pushed Jimin away and ran behind you and hugged you from behind as usual.

"Yaa~ " you are trying to push him away,

"He knows, you don't have to worry,"

"Ah~ sorry Jimin-sshi, he is like this in the morning,"

"Y/N ~~ I also want a hug!" Jimin run and hug you,

"Ya! GET AWAY!" Taehyung pushing him away,

"Tae~ it's OK, I can hug both of you,"

"NO! DON'T HUG HIM!"

"WAEE~ I'm also lonely~~" Jimin makes a funny face.

"GET AWAY!"

"Stop shouting will you,"

"Jimin makes me mad!"

"Alright, alright... come and sit down here, and drink this coffee,"

"How was everything Y/N-sshi," Jimin ask you,

"I'm OK, it is not that bad I guess, not that hurt anymore" you just shook it off your shoulder.

"Don't say that, you look pretty bad,"

"Well, at least I'm alive, thanks to Jin-sshi,"

Taehyung hissed, he doesn't like the idea of you getting close to Jin.

"He is a fine guy doesn't he?" Jimin answered

And an empty bottle flying through Jimin face,

"What the fuck!" he swear

"What are you doing?!" you shout at his actions.

And he is smiling at you and put his head on you shoulder,

"Ya! She is sick, what are you doing!" Jimin making a complaint.

"What is your problem?" Taehyung complaining

"That's ok, Jimin-sshi, just leave him be..." you are just giving up.

"Let's go, we need to go to work!" Jimin complained again.

"Don't you see, I'm taking care of my wife!" Now it has become very loud.

"WHAT! YOU ARE JUST MAKING Y/N LIFE HARDER!"

"NO I DON'T"

"WHY DON'T YOU ASK HER THEN!"

"DON'T TALK TO MY WIFE!"

"ENOUGH!" now you are just getting angry with all of them

"HUN! I don't want to go to work, please~"

"Tae! Come on you need to go to work,"

"No! I'm staying!"

"Just how about half a day, please just make sure you finish everything and come back here, alright?" you are pursuing him.

"Alright, but 4 hours only, I'll be back before noon,"

"Sure..."

"Come on now, I have no time to waste waiting for your sick in head ass!"

"Makes me angry and I will leave you alone,"

"Stop it you two..." 

TBC 

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

232K 10.5K 83
Right before his wedding with Jungkook, Jin was asked to sign a marriage contract by the cold natured Jungkook who is the son of the owner of Jeon I...
120K 5.2K 41
[Completed] Taehyung and Jungkook were in love with each other since their school days but when Jungkook left Korea for five years because of his con...
48.6K 1.7K 45
Her heart is fragile, but she doesn't show it. Our father is no longer ours "As a daughter I love him, But as a human I hate him" He's afraid to st...
8.7K 445 15
Words Limit: 30000-35000 Warning: This story contains sucidal, blood and abusive scenes. "A small degree of betrayal is sufficient to cause the deat...