Home home | MCYT 3

By awstenwastaken

sue me includes: dream sapnap george karl wilbur fundy quackity jschlatt ted niki techno punz purpled tomm... More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10 & 11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
AN
68
69

20

522 13 2
By awstenwastaken

{what they love about you; physically and mentally}

{dream}
- physically: your eyes.
- he could stare into them all day.
- mentally: your optimism.
- no matter what is going on in your life, you always look on the positive side.

{george}
- physically: your hair.
- he loves how soft and shiny it is.
- mentally: your creativity.
- you're always setting out to start new projects and express yourself in new ways.

{sapnap}
- physically: your thighs.
- even if you're insecure about them, he'll constantly reassure you that they're his favorite feature.
- mentally: your kindness.
- no matter how terrible things maybe going, you're always so kind to anyone and everyone.

{karl}
- physically: your freckles.
- he likes to make shapes or constellations out of them as if they're stars.
- mentally: your courage.
- he loves how willing you are to take chances and risks.

{wilbur}
- physically: your height.
- he loves how it contrasts from his tallness.
- mentally: your gratitude.
- he loves that you always find something to be thankful for in anything.

{fundy}
- physically: your smile.
- he loved that no matter how shitty his day was, all it takes is a smile from you to make it 1,000 times better.
- mentally: your integrity.
- he loves how open and honest you are.

{quackity}
- physically: your nose.
- he loves to 'boop' your nose, to him you have a very boopable nose.
- mentally: your intelligence.
- he loves how much you know about anything, wether it's something to with history or something to with anything random.

{schlatt}
- physically: your stomach.
- he can't really explain why he loves it so much, but he does and he constantly reassures you he loves it.
- mentally: your ambition.
- he admires your will to constantly achieve your goals.

{ted}
- physically: your hands.
- he loves how small they are compared to his.
- mentally: your resilience.
- he loves how quickly you bounce back from anything negative.

{niki}
- physically: your scars.
- no matter what the scars are from, she loves that they tell a story. even if it's a sad story, she loves that you're here to tell her the story.
- mentally: your compassion.
- she loves how compassionate you are towards others and how you comfort them.

{punz}
- physically: your chest.
- not for the reason you're expecting, he loves it because it holds your heart.
- mentally: your self esteem.
- he loves that you know you're worth and what you're capable of, as well as how you present yourself to others.

{purpled}
- physically: your smile lines.
- he loves that you have something to show just how much you smile.
- mentally: your enthusiasm.
- he adores that you get so enthusiastic about something you're passionate about and seeing your eyes light up.

{tommy}
- physically: your height.
- much like wilbur, he likes how it's drastically different compared to his.
- mentally: your sense of humor.
- he loves that you two have a similar humor style and adores that you two could laugh at anything for hours.

{tubbo}
- physically: your voice.
- he loves how soft spoken you are when it's the two of you but also loves how loud you are when you're around friends.
- mentally: your openness to experience.
- they love how willing you are to try something new.

{ranboo}
- physically: you muscles.
- following up how you two met, aka against each other in volleyball, they love that you have something to show off your hard work.
- mentally: your reliability.
- they love that they can always count on you now matter what.

{aimsey}
- physically: your glowing smile.
- it quite literally brightens her day, she thinks your smile is contagious.
- mentally: your sense of curiosity.
- she admires how you constantly ask questions and express how much you want to learn about anything.

{billzo}
- physically: your laugh.
- it's like music to his ears, once he hears you laughing he never wants it to stop.
- mentally: your open mindedness.
- he loves how your always willing to hear other ideas.

{this one sucked, i tried}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 1.5K 47
❮ • • • 𝐋͢𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐎 𝗟𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝟭𝗵 𝗮𝗴𝗼. 𝗠𝗖...
542K 6.3K 30
NO LONGER UPDATING Hey there! Coming at you with some awesome preferences of your favorite mcyt peeps. :) Includes: Dream, George, Sapnap, Skeppy, B...
764K 23.8K 52
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐢...
25.7K 891 66
𝓣𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓽𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓮 '𝐴𝑐𝑒' ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠...