Suddenly I became a Mother

By amey78

(Remake of Who made a Mother) People stated that people get reincarnated due to a regret they had in their pr... More

Sneak Peak: Intro
Prologue
Chapter 1: In Another World
Chapter 2: Reincarnation
Chapter 3: Knowledge of the Manhwa
Chapter 4: Hiding from the Emperor
Chapter 5: Fateful Encounter or Danger?
Chapter 6: Reconcile
Chapter 7: The Visitor
Chapter 8: Unforgottable Love
Chapter 9: I Can't Live Without You
Chapter 10: I am not her
Chapter 11: Going to Siodonna
Chapter 12: Siodonna!!!
Chapter 13: The Unlikely Counter
Chapter 14: Memories of the Cold Emperor
Chapter 15: Untill We Meet Again
Chapter 16: She-Wolf Princess
Chapter 17: Relinked
Chapter 18: Exploring Obelia
Chapter 19: Redeeming
Chapter 20: Date with the Emperor
Chapter 21: After the Date
Chapter 22: Princess of Bats
Chapter 23: Wolf In Sheep's Cloth
Chapter 24: How is it like?
Chapter 25: Caught by the Young Lord
Chapter 27: Late Emperor
Chapter 28: Message from the Afterlife
Chapter 29: Letter from Siodonna
Chapter 30: First Love
Chapter 31: The Unlikely Revelation
Popular or Unpopular Opinions
Chapter 32: Best Stories
Chapter 33: Sultana Anaya Of Siodonna
Chapter 34: Sultana's Shadow
Announcement

Chapter 26: Anastacius's Betrothal

377 14 13
By amey78

You guys, know you it from the title.

Author's pov

"Huh?" Both Athanasia and Lucas looked at the knocked out heir to the Alpheus Duchy while Nayeli was screaming in a pillow out of embarrassment.

'NAYELI KNOCKED OUT IJEKIEL WITH A BOOK?!?!?' Athanasia mentally screamed in pure shock as Lucas looks at Nayeli who was dying out of embarrassment.

'Oh my God, she's the best aunt in law I ever had' Lucas thought in admiration.

Nayeli quickly called Athanasia and Lucas for help which Athanasia left Jennette that she forgot something whole Lucas join her to see what Nayeli did.

And finding out that she knocked out young handsome nobleman and the only son of Duke Alpheus.

Ijekiel Alpheus.

Ijekiel is a young man possessing the qualities of the House of Alpheus. He appears to be soft-spoken and gentle, with droopy golden eyes and platinum white hair. He is said to be tall for his age and handsome. He is popular with the ladies of high society, often known as "Lord of Soft Charisma".

As being the ducal lord and heir to the wealthy and prominent Alpheus Ducal House, Ijekiel wears fine and lavish variety suits of fine fabric and different colors, mainly white, gray, gold and blue.

He's typical male lead bishonen of romance novel which is in Lovely Princess.

In the WMMAP Webtoon, he's the second male lead and he fell in love twice with Athanasia in LP and WMMAP.

It often gives the readers sympathy and heartbreak by this soft boy.

"I'm so stupid! I didn't notice it was him! Tonta! Tonta! Soy una tonta!!!!" Nayeli screamed through the pillow and in Spanish.

"N-Nayeli, it's not your fault. It was just a accident, right, Lucas?" Athanasia tries to comforts her from this embarrassment.

"Honestly, I think she did a great job" Lucas said with his typical smirk which Nayeli throws him the pillow that she was screaming, on his face.

"Great job?! Great freaking job?! And hit him with the goddamn book?! If I cause brain damage on him by knowing I have a strong grip!!! Estúpido! Ay!" Nayeli straight up yelled him out of pure fury and irritation.

"Wait, you did?"-Athanasia

"No, I didn't. I double checked and I use my powers to heal him from any physical trauma. But the thing that worries me is that he will remember how I look like. I mean I am a Amerindian Latina! I am this memorable!" Nayeli points out by knowing no one in Obelian Empire's capital ever seen a girl like her.

A indigenous girl.

And her worst nightmare is being colonization by the European noble conquerors which she is in similar fantasy European place.

"Judging the way you hit Whitey's Boy, he might not remember you" Lucas said as looking well the way Nayeli hit him with the book.

Nayeli sighs in relief as the next step was to make that Ijekiel never enter the library of Athanasia.

"Anyways, what made you so distracted that you didn't notice Ijekiel?" Athanasia soon asked her which Nayeli mentally groans before she show her the book.

"Eh? 'Marriages and Engagements of the Imperial Family'? What were you reading this?" Athanasia asked which Nayeli nodded in shame.

"Nayeli went for the book because she wanted to know about your uncle's former betrothed"-Lucas

"Wait, betrothed?! As a fiancée?!"-Athanasia

"Your dad wasn't only one who had a engagement" Nayeli says which Athanasia was surprised and confused since in the Lovely Princess, they never mentioned about Anastacius had a fiancée or her name.

The only thing is she knew was that Penelope seduced the official Crown Prince Anastacius to get a better position than a mere duchess or archduchess.

The position of the Empress, most luxurious and comfortable life she could dreamed of.

'Now when I think about it...Why was the name of Anastacius's former betrothal haven't appear in Lovely Princess' Athanasia thought by this curiosity and then again, Lucas wasn't even a character in Lovely Princess.

"Well, about that...You guys will definitely be horrified as I am now" Nayeli soon said which Athanasia and Lucas were confused by her claim.

Nayeli soon open the book and reveals the name of the former betrothal of Anastacius.

Athanasia and Lucas soon saw the name which they were completely stunned by seeing it.

Very shock and speechless.

"HUH?!"-Athanasia

"What the actual hell is this?!"-Lucas

"That was my reaction too"-Nayeli

"Did you-"-Lucas

"What?! No! I am not that sicken minded to put that name in there! It was already there when I open it!"-Nayeli

"T-This must be a mistake! Lucas, please tell me that someone rewrite the name?! Did?"-Athanasia

"When the names of the Imperial Family's fiancées and spouses are written, they use magic to make it permanent and by the looks, this was from decades ago, like thirty or fourties years ago" Lucas explained which Athanasia and Nayeli were so disbelieved.

'This must be a nightmare! A freaking nightmare from hell! But how that name end up in the book?! It doesn't make any senses!' Athanasia thought in shock.

"First, we have to do something with white prince charming and then we must ask the Emperor about this since there's no way she came to this world. No freaking way" Nayeli spoke as they looked at Ijekiel who was still knocked out.

Few moments~

"Kiel...."

"Jekiel..."

"Ijekiel!"

Ijekiel Alpheus, the handsome young man with Prince charming looks soon wakes up and seeing his adoptive sister/cousin looking at him in worry.

"Jennette? What are you doing here? I thought you were with the Princess?"-Ijekiel

"I was moments ago, why are you sleeping on the chair? Are you okay?"-Jennette

"Chair?" Ijekiel soon noticed and seeing he was on chair in the entrance of the rose gardens from the Emerald Palace.

'That's strange...I thought I was in the library...Ugh, my head'  Ijekiel softly rubs his temples as Jennette looks at him worried.

"Ijekiel, how about we return home if you're not feeling well. I think the Princess will be also concerned if she sees you like this" Jennette says softly and kindly towards Ijekiel whom he nodded as she helped him to stand up and leading him out of the Imperial Palace.

Ijekiel who was trying to remember what happened, he couldn't remember well how he got hurt on the head.

'What I was doing in the library of the Princess? Probably waiting for her...But I can't remember who enter the Princess's library' Ijekiel thought as small and blurry images appeared in his head.

He couldn't see who it was but it was definitely not Athanasia.

Athanasia isn't that tall and her hair black.

Later in the late afternoon~

"So, what were you and Layla were talking about? Please don't tell that she was warning you not to mess with Indie and get her to help you?" Diana asked to cold-hearted Emperor Claude while they were in their walks around the gardens of the Imperial Palace.

Diana wore a red two piece outfit, cropped top and harem pants adorned with gold embroidery and designs along with fine jewelry, a red sheer veil behind her head along with a red bindi and slippers.

She was definitely getting used to the Siodonnaian fashion since most of the fashion was Arabian, South Asian, Greek, Egyptian and Chinese Dunhuang Feitan style.

Claude looks at her which Diana noticed his gaze.

"There's something wrong?" Diana asked him as Claude looks at her.

"It just...you look so beautiful today" Claude said as scoring the best flirt skills with his lover/future wife.

Diana looks at him in surprise before she slightly coughs and looks away with little bit of dusts on her cheeks.

'Eh?! Why did his flirting got this good?! And I thought I was the brazen one!' Diana thought as feeling flustered by his compliment and her heart slightly beat up fast.

Who can blame her?

She was single since her teenhood and she wasn't looking for a boyfriend.

"Of course, I am. My beauty is unmatched after all" Diana said as trying not to sounds flustered while Claude looks at her and small smiles.

'She's definitely flustered' Claude thought.

"As for your question earlier, the Queen Layla was just talking about your uncles and aunts, especially the ones who will side with the Barbarian" Claude said which Diana nodded and knowing it was better for him to know.

After all, Klaus, her first adoptive uncle is her father figure and she's like his first daughter before he had his daughters Astrid and Luna.

Sigmund, he's protective like Ingrid and he will surprise by Ingrid haven't kill Claude yet.

As for Ylva, she's the nice one and the voice of reason.

"My family...Just to let you know, Uncle Klaus isn't like Indie and he won't go after your head unlike she did"-Diana

"Queen Layla also explained me that your uncle seems to be one with good judgement"-Claude

"Yeah, and just be careful with Uncle Siggy. He's not as crazy as Indie but he does have a similar temper like her and I am his first niece"-Diana

"I will kept that mind like how you like to take care your Athanasias" Claude soon said which Diana nodded in a moment before she was stunned as she looks at him with shock.

"Huh?! She told you that?!" Diana uttered in pure shock which Claude looks at his amused expression that Diana was speechless.

'Oh my God, she told him that....But then again, before the Webtoon came out along with the novel, I took care of these African Daisy flowers known as Athanasia. I didn't realize why I was so focused on those flowers when I like roses and lavenders' Diana thought.

"I never thought there was a flower named after our daughter. Queen Layla stated it be might a subconscious connection with your past life"-Claude

"Of course, I didn't know anything back then. But I do like planting" Diana said as Claude kept walking with her calmly and peaceful.

He could never forgot this warmth feeling, just being next with her.

He was definitely a fool to forget everything about her if he knew she was going to come back to him and Athanasia.

Definitely a fool.

(Reader: Handsome fool)

"That's true and Athanasia definitely inherited that from you" Claude soon said which Diana chuckles as everything felt so nostalgic and familiar.

It been almost 15 to 16 years since her passing to Claude while for Diana, it's been almost 30s years for her after her reincarnation and grow up to find them.

The time works different in different worlds.

"So, what are you doing to do now? I mean your first goal is done" Diana soon asked which Claude looks almost lost into something before he could answer her.

"Honestly, the second part of fixing Athanasia's public relationship with me, I have to make sure no dogs or what your barbaric mother wolf likes to say it, "Pigs" goes do something stupid like insulting her"-Claude

"If they do, then it's their funeral. Even Indie will help you since it's her motherly wolf instincts"-Diana

"I didn't think a werewolf would be good weapon to threaten a bug. What about you? I heard from Felix that you been reading books about Siodonna" Claude soon asked her which Diana rubs the back of her neck and looks at him.

"I need to know more about Siodonna since it's my previous life's homeland. It's just some self-study and besides, I feel like Athy should know more about my side. Indie often teaches us about different cultures due to our ethnicities since she wants us to be close with it and embrace that part of us. I am Siodonnaian, well in my world, West Asian with some mixed descent while Nayeli is Amerindian Latina" Diana explained which Claude nodded before he thought of something.

'I wonder how does the marriage proposal works in Siodonna? Especially with the engagement rings if they have one' Claude thought as giving him good idea how he should propose to Diana, also honoring her Siodonnaian heritage.

He never thought about it unlike now and he definitely wants her to be his wife.

'Maybe, I should ask Queen Layla for advice. I mean Diana stated that her wedding with the King of the Werewolves was mixed cultural wedding due to their ethnicities' Claude thought.

"Papa!" Claude and Diana soon turn around seeing Athanasia along with Lucas and Nayeli going to them.

'Oh shit! Diana is here?! Shit!' Nayeli thought in shock.

"Athanasia, what are you doing here? And why is the Magician of the Black Tower with you?" Claude soon asked which Athanasia couldn't respond while Lucas didn't really care if Claude thinks they're in a relationship or not.

"Lucas....Lucas is here to make sure, no one gets hurt"-Athanasia

"What?"-Claude

"Nayeli, what are you holding there?" Diana soon ask which Nayeli tries to hide the book behind her.

"Nayeli, what are you hiding? You can't hide it from me. I basically raised you alongside with Indie, Nayeli" Diana soon said which Nayeli soon gives up and show her the book.

""Marriages and Engagements of the Imperial Family'? This isn't the book of the official marriages, relationships, and engagements?" Claude soon asked which the three of them nodded in response.

"I'm sorry, I got little curious about the Former Emperor's engagement since I wanted to know how was the unfortunate woman about to be marry to him" Nayeli explained which it was also Athanasia and Lucas who were curious as well.

Before the answer shock them.

"Claude's brother? He did had a fiancée? Okay, now I seen everything" Diana soon said which Claude looks at the book.

'Anastacius had a fiancée? That's absurd but then again, that bastard father of mine tried to look for the best suitable woman for him. Now I remember clearly, Anastacius was still without a fiancée which many women approached him, including Penelope....I don't remember the name of the woman who was supposed to be wed with him' Claude thought as recalling his memories of his past.

Despite Anastacius was the official Crown Prince and favored by his own parents but he didn't have a fiancée.

Unlike Claude who had Penelope before she screwed him with his brother, Anastacius was left as a bachelor.

"I find out who is it which....You won't believe it, you guys won't believe it....and then Mamá will go crazier than before" Nayeli mumbled that which made Diana more curious along with Claude, especially seeing their reaction.

'Okay, who it was' Diana thought before she opened the book as Claude read with her.

They soon found Anastacius's name and the name of his former betrothal.

They soon became shocked by seeing the name as they looks at them.

"Tell me this is sickening joke?"-Claude

"Unfortunately, Papa... Isn't and Lucas double check"-Athanasia

"I did double check"-Lucas

"I was so shocked like you guys are...I will never be the same" Nayeli soon said as Diana stared at the book before she closed.

"We need to burn this before Ind-"-Diana

"Why do I smell shock from you guys?" They turned around and seeing Ingrid with Layla and Felix.

'Oh Shit' Athanasia thought before Ingrid noticed, well, smell the strange atmosphere around them.

"What happened? Why you guys looks so shock or scared?" Layla asked as Felix soon noticed the book and he was confused.

Diana tries to hide it before Ingrid looks at it.

"Diana, why are you hiding? You know you can't lie to me, especially I have a lie detector smell" Ingrid points out which Diana looks at her nervously along with the others, except for Claude since he knew she was going to be pissed either way.

"Indie, don't get mad"-Diana

"Why would I get mad? What's going on?"-Ingrid

"Just don't get mad, please"-Nayeli

"Now, I am confused" Felix uttered in confusion by what's was going on.

Diana soon give her the book which Ingrid looks at it.

'That's the book of the Obelian Imperial Family's marriages and engagements? Wait, does this means they find out about Anastacius's betrothal? I feel bad for the poor girl' Ingrid soon opens it as Layla and Felix watch her.

Ingrid soon sees the name along with Layla and Felix which they soon shocked when they saw the name.

"W-W-W-WHAT!?!?" Felix screams in shock while Layla was progressing everything what she saw.

'Okay, when Klaus and others find out...and they will start riot after Ingrid kills him' Layla thought and seeing what was the name of the supposed bride of Anastacius.

"'Anastacius de Alger Obelia, the Crown Prince of Obelia's engagement with Princess Ingrid Rosenberg"

Ingrid looks at it blankly before she starts laughing so evilly that scares Nayeli and Athanasia by her laugh.

Including Felix who was taken off guard by her villainously and devilish laugh.

'Now she looks starting to look like barbarian...But then again, Anastacius is dead' Claude thought.

Unfortunately, that's not true.

Ingrid's laugh soon ends before throws the book to Layla as she catches it.

"Ingrid" Layla soon said which Ingrid sighs so bitterly and had a wicked smile on her pale face.

"Layla, I'm going to start revival ritual. Grab a shuffle, we're going to resurrect the brat's father and then... I'm going to kill him over and over again..." Ingrid said evilly and sadistically which Athanasia and Felix almost shriek as Diana facepalm herself.

'I knew...We should've burn it down' Diana thought as Claude went near her.

"G-Grand Princess! Please! Don't do it! Queen Layla?!"-Felix

"Sorry, Sir Robane but knowing well Ingrid... I'm preparing for the worst"-Layla

"No!!! Your Majesty! Say something!!!" Felix shouted which Claude looks at the furious She-Wolf Princess with his typical expressionless stare.

"Make sure his filthy blood doesn't strain your clothes and watch your hands since he's dirty" Claude straight up spoke up which Ingrid give him thumbs up while everyone were shocked by Claude's response.

He hated his father.

"Layla, we're going to the graveyard! I'm going to kill that bastard"-Ingrid

"NOOOO!!! Grand Princess!!!"-Felix

"Talk about Friday's night comedy"-Lucas

"This is literally the worst moment for my life. I just literally find out that pig was supposed to be engaged with Ma!"-Nayeli

"He's dead, so you don't have to worried about that"-Claude

'Ah, Papa...You won't have say it when you find out' Athanasia thought in distress.

Hey, guys!

Quick Update information!

I will change Diana's previous life age.

She was around 20 or 21, I don't know since I feel she's slightly than Claude or around the same age like him.

Her current life, she's 36 years old.

Far what I know, Claude was around his thirties along with Felix whom I feel he's one year older than Claude.

Lily around her Diana's age or slightly younger than her.

You guys wonder how did Ingrid's name appeared in that book?

I don't even know!

What we know is that Ingrid is going to beat up Claude's father and kill him.

Anyways, ciao!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.1K 3.3K 51
the cover does not belong to me What if Anathasia had an older sister? What if Claude got Diana pregnant in a one night stand and she gave birth bu...
147K 2.8K 49
[ COMPLETED ] collection of oneshots/short stories ( a few chapters )/ headcanons! may include lucas x athanasia/ felix x lilian fluff - spoiler fre...
6.8K 223 14
This is a fanfic!! I do not own wmmap!! In this story Claude has 3 sons already and then has twin girls with Diana. Both girls are reincarnated and r...
4.3K 195 9
athanasia who has been in a loop of her life, dying and being reborn again and again because of her family, with finally catching a small break by be...