The Dark Heir - Nyx

By smplymxlfoy

Theia believed Nyx would come for her, Nyx believed Theia abandoned him. When it's time for Zenova, Nyx's co... More

1. Theia.
2. Nyx
3. Theia.
4. Theia.
5. Nyx.
6. Theia.
7. Nyx.
8. Theia.
9. Nyx.
10. Theia.
11. Nyx.
12. Theia.
13. Nyx.
14. Theia.
15. Nyx.
16. Theia.
17. Nyx.
18. Theia
19. Nyx.
20. Theia.
21. Theia
22. Nyx
23. Theia
24. Nyx
25. Theia.
26. Theia.
27. Nyx
28. Theia.
29. Theia.
30. Nyx
31. Theia.
32. Theia
33. Nyx
34. Theia
35. Nyx
36. Nyx
37. Theia
38. Theia
39. Nyx.
40. Theia
41. Theia.
42. Nyx
43. Theia
44. Nyx.
45. Theia
46. Theia
47. Nyx
48. Theia
49. Theia
50. Nyx
51. Theia
52. Nyx
53. Theia
54. Theia
55. Nyx
56. Theia
57. Theia
58. Nyx
59. Theia
60. Theia
61. Nyx
62. Theia
63. Theia
64. Nyx
65. Theia
66. Nyx
ANNOUNCEMENT

67. Theia

944 26 2
By smplymxlfoy

It was a dream, it was such a dream. Nyx's hands shook with hers as Theia held him. He was crying. Did he know? Nyx stared down at her with his lips parted. Something like awe and admiration swirled in those glorious eyes- with those tears that collected in the hairs of his beard. He was so beautiful, it made Theia's chest hurt. The suit he wore fit him like a blade in a sheath, steel and sharp beneath ornate designs.

"... beneath the Mother's watchful eyes. Her glory shines upon the two beyond me to bless their union."

Theia jerked, her heart pounding as she looked over at the cloaked female. How long had she been speaking? Theia snapped her eyes back to Nyx. She couldn't determine what she felt or why her pulse raced. Nyx's mouth closed, his chest rising with a deep inhale. His fingers tightened around hers as he tore his gaze away to look upon the Priestess. She spoke still, but Theia had no idea what she said. Her eyes couldn't look away from Nyx.

The suit he wore was immaculate. It fit him in all the right places. Theia's mouth went dry at the toned chest peeking from between the folds of the silver shirt. Her fingers wanted to trace the pattern on his skin, to make their own mark. Nyx's thumb dusted over her knuckles, making Theia glance up at him. He was smiling, and Gods, it was such a gift. His eyes still glimmered with unshed tears but his lips were curved up in a glorious way. It made her own mouth curve.

"I present you to the Mother as one. As her children, you rise in the shadow of her greatness to continue her story throughout the centuries..."

The Priestess still spoke of her worship. Theia was curious how their prayers went, but yet again her focus was stolen. Nyx tugged her a little closer, just enough to feel the warmth of his body.

"You are absolutely breathtaking."

His words echoed in her mind. A soft caress of his love in the depths of her soul. Her smile widened and Theia wanted so desperately to fall into his arms. There was no need to be nervous, yet Theia still felt that flutter of panic within her. She had taken Zenova's advice to drink a bit of whiskey to calm her nerves, but that advice didn't follow through.

She had such a wonderful night with the females. They'd worn their comfiest of lounge clothes and drank wine. They told stories, laughed, and whispered secrets that seemed to be forgotten in the whirl of things. She had cried in Feyre's arms when the others had gone to bed. She felt loved; accepted and cared for. It was beyond a relationship with Nyx at this point. His family was hers. There was no more fighting, no more chasing another meal or screaming at a silent mother smelling of urine and waste. Theia had cried because her fight was over.

She hadn't realized another tear had slipped free until Nyx's hand rose from hers and brushed her cheek. Theia lifted her chin, feeling his hand settle on her throat. She hoped he was listening to the Priestess, because she had no idea where they were in the ceremony. Perhaps it was over, because his eyes scanned her face again before he opened his mouth.

"Theia," his voice broke, his hand gliding up her throat to hold her jaw. "I've loved you far longer than I realized. When we were nothing more than children that wanted something good, I fell for you. I fell for you in a way I never thought I could. I've loved you for centuries, and I'll love you for a thousand more. I have never wanted something so badly than to have you at my side. I'd throw away my life just to have you here."

A tear fell down his cheek. Theia wanted to kiss it away. She wanted to bring him to her chest and tell him that she knew of his love. She felt it each day.

"I am so fucking grateful that you chose me. I didn't deserve you, and I don't think I ever will. I don't care, though, because you're here and you're about to be my wife. It doesn't matter anymore, none of the past does. We are going to build a future that we could have only ever dreamed of. You and I, we will build this court like you've always wanted. You will rule it with me at your side, and you will hold me through it all. I want it all with you, Theia. I want to run this court, to watch our children grow and play, to travel the courts and find one to purchase land in. I'll do it all, I'll do anything. I just want you there."

A sob escaped Theia, making her drop her chin as her shoulders shook. She couldn't believe it was time. Nyx nudged her chin up and made their eyes meet again. He offered her another heart stopping smile.

"You've given me everything," Theia whispered, her voice shaking as she tried to stop the incessant cries. "I had nothing more than a broken home and dirtied clothes, and as much as I had hated you, you gave me everything. When you encouraged me to accept a better life, I wanted to do it on my own. Now, I couldn't do it without you. I can't, Nyx. You've taken my soul and morphed it with yours. You own every part of me. I love you, and I will never stop. I'll love you even when our bodies fall and our souls rise to join the Mother. I'll love you in the skies, the dirt, our bones or our skin. It'll always be you; us."

Gods, they were a mess. The two of them grasping each other as tears fell from their eyes. How often had they declared their love? Never had it felt so real. Nyx's body shifted as if he were holding himself back from touching her more. The ceremony must not be finished, then. Theia forced her eyes away from his, shocked by the way the Priestess's cloak flowed in a still room. Those distant songs she had heard grew louder as the Priestess's hood fell back, revealing a beautiful female, a scar along her cheek and nearly white hair.

Her eyes glowed with an essence that made Theia's skin tingle. No- that was not the way her eyes glowed. As Theia looked down at their clasped hands, the wisps of what looked to be golden ether coiled around their wrists. Feyre had told her about this- about the markings. She had said it was like a bargain, they'd hold their vows and their markings until- or unless- their vows were broken.

The Priestess chanted something, louder and louder with the singing. Theia glanced up to Nyx. His face was glowing from the golden cord, awe on his features. Theia's heart pounded as another tear fell.

"From now until you choose to sever this union, the Mother marks you as one. The Heir and bride are united in the eyes of Her. Bound in love and promise, you are one."

Theia looked down to see the cord seeming to fall into their skin. As it's glow fell, a black mark was in its place. From fingertip to mid forearm, their love was inked. Theia let out a small laugh of surprise, squeezing Nyx's hand. As the marks appeared, the chanting and phantom wind stopped. Theia glanced up as Nyx pulled her against him. The Priestess was gone. Silently, she had left them in the temple.

Nyx's grip on Theia's jaw forced her to face him, his mouth falling to hers. Every thought melted away as she tasted his lips, clinging desperately to his body. Nyx's hand splayed at her lower back, pulling her body tighter against his. Theia wept into the kiss. It was a confirmation that he was hers, she was his. His family finally accepted her. She was no longer fighting to survive in a world she hated. Now, she had the chance to create the world she wanted.

"I love you, I love you, I love you..." Nyx chanted his whisper against her lips and tongue. Theia's eyes squeezed tight, her nails digging into the nape of his neck. The kisses grew shorter, more desperate. Nyx's mouth shifted, pressing quick kisses to her cheek and jaw before dropping to her throat. Theia dropped her head back, feeling her tears falling into her hair as she grinned at the tall ceilings.

"I love you, Nyx," Theia murmured, letting her eyes fall closed as his teeth grazed the skin of her throat.

"So fucking beautiful, I'm so lucky," Nyx spoke so softly, almost to himself. Theia nearly let out another sob. A gasp tore from her throat when his hands went to the backs of her thighs and hoisted her onto his hips. She pulled herself up by his neck, immediately met by his lips. Her tight dress rolled up her legs in this position, nearly leaving her open to the room around them. The cold stone bit at her bare skin as her dress rolled up further. Theia pulled away from Nyx, her chest heaving as she looked at where he sat her.

"Nyx, this is an altar. It's a place of worship," she panted, meeting his eyes. He was lowering to his knees, a wicked smile on his cruel lips. He took her ankle in his hand, lifting it. Theia leaned back on her hands, watching him as she tried to catch her breath.

"This is a place of worship, I am worshipping."

He pressed a soft kiss to the inside of her shin, setting her heeled shoe in his shoulder. Theia sucked in a shuddering breath as he kissed up her leg, up her thigh. His hands slid her gown up further, baring her clothed core to him. Nyx let out a throaty groan, his chin dipping as he looked up at her through his lashes. Theia thought he'd say something, but he didn't. His finger hooked the flimsy material and tore it from her.

Theia's head fell back at the first touch of his mouth. She let out a sharp cry, arching as he feasted. Nyx wasted no time when it came to pleasuring her. He never teased, never made her beg. The cool rings imprinted on her skin as he held her thigh. There were no more songs, no more haunting voices. All that was left in the temple was Theia's cries of pleasure and Nyx's moans of approval.

The first wave of pleasure crashed into her with a ruthless hit, the second was a blend of his teeth and fingers that had her entire body shaking. Theia felt how wet her cheeks were as Nyx took her arm and pulled her onto his hips again. One hand freed him from his pants, the other gripped her hard enough to bruise. Theia kissed him hard. The taste of her on his tongue was intoxicating.

"You're perfect for me," Nyx groaned, easing himself into her. Theia swallowed those words. She tasted them as the sweetest of desserts. The pleasure was explosive now. As Nyx kissed her and thrusted into her, Theia felt like she'd die in his arms. The blend of the ceremony, the markings, the words spoken, and the way he touched her, it was all so much. Even as their pleasure heightened and climaxed, their kisses stayed sweet. It was as though they whispered their love as their moans carried the melody. It was beautiful, more than Theia ever thought it could be.

Her legs trembled as she was lowered to her feet. Nyx dropped to his knees, swollen lips curved up as he used the scrap of fabric from her torn undergarments to wipe her thighs clean before tugging the skirt of her gown from her hips. Theia smoothed her hands over her dress, smiling up at Nyx- her husband. He pressed a soft kiss to her lips as he tucked the fabric into his jacket and adjusted his pants.

"Come on, my pretty wife. Let's go celebrate with our family."

Her heart soared. Those words confirmed it all; made Theia realize that she was at the perfect moment in her life. She was Nyx's wife, he was her husband, and his family was hers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 5K 54
Adria Archeron only had one goal in life. Survive. The Archeron reputation disintegrated right before her eyes. Over night her family's wealth and r...
73.8K 3.7K 96
While there has been some form of peace in Prythian for several years, an unexplainable darkness has begun to find its way over the Fae lands, with a...
73.1K 2.4K 68
What if there was another Archeron sister? Rhaella Nyx Archeron, twin sister of Feyre Archeron made a promise to her mother as well: do whatever it t...
121K 3.8K 46
Completed. AzrielxFemale OC - Slow Burn, Fluff, Smut, Soft Az. Lots of Action/Story/Other character involvement. "Coming back is like swimming up to...