Tears (Taekook)

By anne1234leowjahagaka

The mafia leader fell in love with youngest And successful ceo in the South Korea for his revenge not for lov... More

Characters ๐Ÿฅ€
Entro ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter one ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter two ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter three ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter four ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter five ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter six ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter seven ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter eight ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter nine ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter ten ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter eleven ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter twelve ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter thirteen ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter fourteen ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter fifteen ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter sixteen ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter seventeen ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter eighteen ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter nineteen ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter twenty ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter twenty one ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter twenty two ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter twenty three ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter Twenty four ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter twenty five ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter twenty six ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter twenty seven ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter twenty eight ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter twenty nine ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter thirty ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter thirty one ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter thirty two ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter thirty three๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter thirty four ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter thirty five ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter thirty six๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter thirty seven ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter thirty eight๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter fourty ๐Ÿฅ€( End )
Epilogue

Chapter thirty nine ๐Ÿฅ€

2.4K 77 17
By anne1234leowjahagaka

My heart always aches for you......

For new couple enjoy their new life happily and even their relationship is becoming stronger than ever last time after their love making business.
It's becoming more important business for them but Taehyung is more careful with younger because his love holds their little love inside his heavy tummy .
That's why taehyung became more attentive for jungkook.

But Jungkook's mind in these days fill up with lots of questions but he always stay quiet because he doesn't want to think about them too much .
People can be do mistakes that's what Jungkook thought last month unknown number caller . ,he usually doesn't answer unknown number, even what is the purpose of it .

But daily getting emails about his company details and high drugs business notifications for his mail, it becomes curious for Jungkook .

Early in the morning his mood ruined by that notification and even he is now making breakfast for his husband, whom still sleeping like a cola bear while hugging his pillow.

Totally now Jungkook holding his big belly to two hands and going to dining table , but his phone rings in the kitchen counter, however he arrive to kitchen butler quickly gave his phone to his hand and move out from the area .

"Unknown number ... who the hell this psycho.. ?" Jungkook thought it inside his mind and answer the call while fuming in angry but his anger suddenly vanished when he heard very familiar voice to  his ear .

" Hyung  is that you..? Hello..! Dosan hyung

Where are you ? Why you didn't even give a call or text to me ? , exactly hyung what happened to you ..? "
Jungkook desperately asked many questions even not giving other one chance to explain about himself.

" kookie .. I'm fine , hyung all the time contact you but you didn't give a answer for my mails or calls , so I honestly thought something was wrong with your side ,

Did you get my mails ..? "

" which mails hyung ..? What are you talking?"
Jungkook voice suddenly hold scared for listen to other answer because past few days even month he got all mails about Taehyung's club and drug dealings even some of were aimed by Jungkook business .
That's why he too scared to listen other side .

" I sent you mails about your lover's story about his real life... "

Jungkook doesn't want hear any further details he felt his hands sweating much more rather than last month , his heart beating faster than usual times ,
But his voice want ask lot of questions from other .

" I got it ...
But he isn't my lover huyng we married to each other last month first week , and if he want to say something about this he would be say it to me ..."
Jungkook voice little bit confirms and holds confident but Dosan got surprised when he heard about Jungkook marriage.
And even his heart breaks to pieces , he exactly loves for this young man but when it's come to feeling he felt pathetic for wasting his time on his lover .

" Jungkook .. you know I'm working his club and you know about clearly,
But you don't know anything about your husband I wonder what kind of marriage life you guys are having..? "

This is not real Dosan because Jungkook know real Dosan never hurt him by words or his actions .

" stop it hyung ..!"

" why should I stop it Jungkook ..!, asked from your husband exactly what the hell he is doing at his club ...? And ask from your husband about his uncle's bank account and your business, even ask about his business of money laundering.. !" Due to anger he shouted for pregnant male without consent because he is in a pain and even actually his love or pain can't see for jungkook  .
This is a long time suffering for being loving to younger .

Even he couldn't bare other side silent and heavy sighs Dosan made his mind .

" I should never have to fall for you Kookie and I'm so sorry for this , because I know no matter what happens between you and Taehyung you never will hurt him ..

Thank you for everything and memories and sorry your hyungie.. for unknowingly fell to you .."

Before something jungkook say to other call line disconnected by other side even his voice stuck up to the throat for crying or screaming.

He never knows about his business became to his husband money laundry path , even he try to trust Taehyung, he tries to forgive him,

One , two ...

three loud weeping screams echoes in the dining room hall on the marble floor, but Taehyung doesn't know anything about this because he still on the their bed room , on the bed ,

How can sleeping man know those stuff ..  ? .

After some seconds Jungkook mange to keeps his painful screams down but his voice became groggy and his sniffles echoed through silent dining room but his whole body jumps when someone back hug him .

" missed you, baby." Taehyung murmured in his low, velvet-like seductive sleepy voice to other but it can make or felt jungkook's heart skip a beat at the sound of it. It was crazy how whole fucking five months Taehyung did it , even it can always managed to make his belly erupt with butterflies.
Form Taehyung's voice

Jungkook yanked from other's hug and angrily walked away but Taehyung faster than other , so he quickly grabbed other hand and turn up his chin to looking at doe reddish eyes .

Taehyung doesn't have any clue about younger's eyes or even sniffing sounds but it's clearly visible to other he cried before he come there .

" what happened gorgeous..?"
Taehyung's voice and his touchers melted other but stubborn Jungkook yank his hand and show his phone to taehyung, why he is angry at this time .

" what is this Taehyung ...?
Am I toy for you ... ?"

Taehyung eyes got little bit bigger and that's mean Taehyung dealing with drugs and nasty stuff.

" Jungkook .. I can swear you I stopped this stuff after marriage because Namjoon Hyung explained to me and even  told me to stop this for you and my booba .. I can swear to to you .."

Taehyung try to console whom crying messily but when he try to touch other head jungkook yanks his hand and angrily pulls other backwards .

" don't come near to me Taehyung... I trust you .. I forgive you .. I said I love you but you every time hurts my feelings my heart, it's painful taehyung...

Why the heck I love you like this .. you break my heart every time without caring about it and why the hell you can't open with me little bit .. if you love me or trust me you should have to say about yourself to me but you don't... !
And why you choose my business for your nasty works ...? I'm not a paw of your play Taehyung...!

I'm not ... " finally Jungkook outburst everything to other and fell for marble floor without looking at Taehyung side .

———

Actually Taehyung stopped his nasty business after his marriage and even he wasn't the one who did money laundering in jungkook business , it exactly did his uncle .

But after that crime Taehyung all the time try his best to build up other business again exact same as before, and that is the reason he came home later and went for his work earlier and skipped his lunch sometimes,

This whole situation Namjoon and Jin knows but Taehyung took a promised from them for not tell this to younger .how ever he felt he did something wrong, because if he said those things earlier this would not happened between them .

Taehyung eyes blurry with tears and they made a way down to his face and touched younger's head whom crying on the floor.

Jungkook felt something wet touching his forehead he quickly looked up and saw elder eyes . They are brimming with heavy tears and his bred cheeks trembling to silence crying.
When Taehyung's eyes met younger's eyes he bend over to other size and wiped away other tears .

" I'm sorry Jungkook I know I did something wrong but I don't want you to panic those stuff and even my uncle was the one whom used your business to his advantages not me kookie.... But after that incident I tried so hardly , daily build your loss business again same as before times ..

They ... know everything your employers and hyungs .. if you can't trust my words.. please ask from them before getting angry with me ..

I love you so much and that's why drop all my nasty business with drugs.. trust me kookie ..!" Taehyung not hugging other but his head hits marble floor while keeping his hands on other's hands.

" I trust you always Taehyung... but you are the one never trust me and that's why we always shedding tears ...."
Jungkook slowly held others hands but his voice lower than before that's mean he clam down.

Taehyung slowly took Jungkook to his lap and gave multiply kisses on other cheeks and constantly said sorry for his mistakes but younger Wiggel on the other's lap and whimpered.

"What's wrong?"

"My belly hurts..." Jungkook  answered painfully then startled at  sudden intake of breath, Taehyung's whole body tensing up as he looked at Uncovering Jungkook's thighs. Taehyung suddenly stopping to breathe at the sight...when he sees blood is  leaking out of him, slowly rolling down others  thighs.

" Tae..... "
Jungkook sacredly look at older while painfully screaming at others chest .

" uncle ......! " taehyung quickly take younger to his arms and shouted to the butler for open the doors .

-🥀-

"It couldn't be happened... " Taehyung mind screamed at him as well his hands dropped like a paralyzed person's hands when he touched the steering wheel.

Jungkook in back seat with their butler , Taehyung can't take other to his hands because their butler doesn't have a leg .

" sir please... go quickly.. young master is bleeding heavily..."
Teahyung eyes turn to back an look , it's horrible Jungkook eyes rolling and whimpering painful while holding other hands and there back seat covered with blood.

Taehyung eyes turn to road but it's starting to blurry with tears , he harassingly brushed his eyes and fast the car engine while driving to the hospital.

" Tae... don't cry ... he will be fine ... ! Jungkook panting painful voice wobbly called to Taehyung.

" if I die ... ."

" no one going to die so .. shut up..! " angrily and sacredly shout to other but Jungkook didn't say any words because he already passed out when they near to the hospital..

Taehyung totally in a huge mess his child dying or what ..? and his wife doesn't even open his eyes . How many times god wants to testing him like this ..?
How many time he have to sacrifice his favorite peoples to the God ..? , Taehyung miserably crying and screaming while entering to the hospital for help his wife, his world , his child ...

How can he bare this pain anymore...

————

🥲you guys  can say whatever you want to say for me ..?

Until next chapter stay safe 💜💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

657K 21.2K 73
Jeon Jungkook: A 26 year old rude and short tempered CEO of JK Jewels and Cars. Very ruthless with his words. His employees are absolutely terrified...
887K 46.6K 76
A love which has no limits! A love proving age is not a barrier for anything! A love in it's purest form! The Love between Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungk...
291K 13.3K 48
This is a story between 2 college besties,now in different fields completely opposite to eachother.One having love in his heart for other. Kim Taehyu...
110K 3.8K 94
taehyung a well known CEO and mafia but being taehyung is a mafia, very few people knows about it... love jeon jungkook aka kookie a lot... but in op...