โœจZodia Cityโœจ[Zodiac story]

By SpicyCaramel11

In The city of Zodia ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ, in the chaos filled mess of class 11. You'll fin... More

โœจThe Signsโœจ
Interesting First Day...
Wonderful Injury
An Enjoyable Remedy
Lost &... Alone?
Class Fights
Mr Orion
Grab Your Roomies & Keys!
Journey To The Dorms!
End of a LONG Day
Mornings Suck
A Deal With The Ram
Part-Time Problem Solver
An (ALMOST) Perfect Day
FOCUS And CHOOSE!
!The Cleanup Crew!
The Cheer King!!
Game time
The Best Kind Of Stress Relief
A Bar Or Arcarde?
Just Let It BURN!
!A Therapy Sleepover!
War Zone
Another One???
๐ŸŽƒHalloween Special ๐ŸŽƒ*Part 1*
๐ŸŽƒ Halloween Special๐ŸŽƒ *Part2*
P.E & P.H
Run & ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜บ They Don't seek
Seasonal Sickness
Experimental cooking
โœจHoliday Specialโœจ Part 1
! IM BACK !
โค๏ธ Love me, Love me not ๐Ÿ’”
A ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ punishment
๐˜Š๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ 's a bitch
Vow of ๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ
โœจ1 year anniversaryโœจ+ ๐ŸŽ
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜‹๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ...
Going out in ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜บ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ~
Victims of Circumstance
Fate's ๐““๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ

No witnesses...

314 7 30
By SpicyCaramel11

FUN FACT!! After this chapter we're officially 3/5ths done with this story !! That kinda means we're on season 2 ~
Also I'd always thought I'd have introduced this before such a moment would happen but I didn't so here's some important info :

Aquarius, Pisces and Sagittarius are all neighbours, as in their houses are literally next door to each other with Pisces' being in between.

Anyway~... Enjoy the chapter!

Sagittarius' POV :

"I'm a fucking genius" I thought to myself, perfectly happy with how I'd planned this evening.

If half of the class was gonna have a pool party why shouldn't I? I smiled to myself, sipping my kool aid and wonderfully floating in my duck inflatable.

It's Calm, Peaceful and there's nothing in this world left to bother m- "Heyyy~ Sagittarius"

If it were anyone else's voice I would've shrieked, but for him however gagged.

And lord knows that these pool floaties made me nauseous enough...

"Who in their right FUCKING mind invited the newly Single Pringle?" I hissed, slowly turning in my giant pool ducky to see the living eye sore.

He waved, I flipped him off only to then choke when I saw Taurus step out from the shadows in all her terrifying glory and a nice bathing suit on which let me believe she planned to stay.

But It's safe to say that even my duck couldn't have saved me and I soon found myself falling underwater.

I am however quite proficient at the doggy paddle, so I soon found myself doing the 'slightly cold' waddle over to the towels.

They covered my gorgeous body but sacrifices had to be made.

"Sooo Tatiii~, I see you put the whole 'shunning me' thing to rest " I smiled at her and only got a side eye from the girl.

"She told me to tell you that you aren't forgiven and-" A quick push had the guy now drowning in the pool and me face to face with my bfff (: Best Friend for Fucking Forever )
Who now avoided even looking at the air around me.

"Okay cut the crap Taur, I've been suffering like this for a WEEK!" I cried, grabbing her hand which she only half heartedly allowed and got down on one knee.

"Please godfather, forgive me?" I pleaded, batting my waterproof mascara coated lashes. Yet with all my puppy eyed confidence it still sounded like a question.
It had to, considering I was currently pleading with the class's version of a mob boss.

Taur eyed me viciously for a good couple of seconds, probably revelling in my fear, before letting out a sigh.

"You're walking on thin ice from now on Sagittarius" She begrudgingly gave in and I hopped up to tackle her into a bear hug.

"OHHH MY BABY GURL I MISSED YOUUU!" I cried out into her shoulder and then felt her close in the hug, loosely, but it's better than being sent to the gulag.

She gave me a pat, then two and leaned back so she could whisper to me :
"I find you lying one more time to me and I'll make you wish for death"
Taurus added all this in a spine chilling, bone crushing, hushed tone, making sure to hold both a smile and eye contact with me.

I almost pissed my pants, but once I shookth off the fear I gave her a quick pat on the cheek, taking of course a good moment to squish around those chubby things and then proudly showed my two new water guns off to the dazzled girl.

We then followed things up by a water based assault at Gemini.

All while I viciously glared at Leo from the corner of my eye to get rid of the 'evidence'...

Virgo's POV :

"Are you fucking serious Leo..."
I didn't even have the energy to make it out as a question anymore...

And all he did was stare, a wonderful cocktail of fear, shame and hysteria on his face.

"I don't need you to judge, I'm already doing a good job of that on my own..." He sighed as I shook my head in shame.

My brother, my baby brother, the same one I've had to coddle all my life, was going to end up in prison for this? I emphasised while looking down at his demise.

He'd be going to prison because of THIS waste of space... I groaned and so did Neptune, mouth taped shut with industrial quality duct tape.

"I can't believe I'm helping you with this... but we need to get rid of him" I finally spoke and Neptune froze mid grunt.

"Dear god..." Leo paled at my statement.

"Let's just stick him in the car and we'll figure out where the hell to dump his ass there..." I continued, Leo began to look ill and Neptune doubled down on muffled screaming.

It'd started to get on my nerves " And the quicker the better-"
" ENOUGH!!" My brother finally snapped and I noticed how the other one had fallen over and the tears were now building up in his eyes.

Drama queens...

"This is already fucking kidnapping! I don't need a MURDER on my bloody conscious!!" He hissed at me and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Your conscious? Bitch I'd be more concerned about prison" I scoffed.
"And who said I'd be murdering him? The bastard's scared shitless he knows to shut up, don't you buddy?" I asked and earned a very convincing nod

"Awwww come on! At least rough him up a bit!" I heard a sadistic voice coo from above. And I cursed.

"Y'a know Demons come from down not from up, right?" I heard another voice sass and Leo joined in the swearing.

I looked up and the grin Aries had was spread from ear to ear. "That's why I'm up here and you're down there" She cackled from Pisces' upstairs window and Scorpio took the loss with dignity.

He had better fish to fry I guess. I thought, seeing the positives while my brother found new levels of misery.

"Soo~ you wanna just take him off our hands?" I gestures to Scorpio the weeping man on the ground and he smiled.

"You're really growing on me this year Virgo" He didn't hesitate in swinging the shrieking guy over his shoulder.

"Wait! I want a slice of Neptune pie!" Ari leaned out the window.
"I'll be in Pie's garage. It's sound proof" He added and I saw the giddiness of a child in his eyes.

Oh that's scary.

They left in a hurry, the impending torture fuelling their excitement, but only once I found myself finally alone with a traumatised Leo I could let out a deep breath.

"We've just killed that man..." He mumbled to himself, sliding down the side of Sagittarius' house and sitting.

"No, we've doomed him to death. Difference" I corrected and he cupped his face in his hands.

"It's not OUR problem now Leo. You don't have to be someone's bitch in jail now!" I comforted him, bending down next to the guy and placing my hand on his shoulder.

He slapped my hand away. "Oh really? And what would you end up being?!"
"El jefe"
"Fuck you"

"Hey this is your problem brother, I just helped clean it up" I raised my arms in innocence and he glared.

"I hope you have that same willingness when my two psycho exes ask you to help mop up Neptune's BLOOD!" He practically growled at me and I rolled my eyes.

"I will" I won't "Now will you tell me how this happened?" I deflected and he looked away from me.

"Leo, how?" I felt a dumb excuse starting to come my way once I saw him pout.

I gave him a light slap to the arm for motivation and he looked back at me." I can't have him getting in the way of Taur and Sag finally making up!" He explained and my second hit wasn't so light.

"Then how the FUCK did he end up like that!" I hissed.
"Sagittarius is also letting me borrow her new water gun!" He explained thinking that'd be a good enough excuse.

It sure as fuck wasn't. And I raised my hand again, watching as he ducked in reflex.

I managed to stop just in time to hear someone's presence. Leo did too and unlike me he could see them, a relieved look sweeping across his face as he did.

I turned and froze, flushing in embarrassment.

"I saw NOTHING" Cancer stated simply, arms raised in innocence, before slowly walking backwards and back into Pisces' house through a backdoor I'd not seemed to notice.

All the while Leo silently cried now left without a witness to prevent his murder.

And murdered he shall be...

I present, at long last :

Leo had some sympathy points left to spend and can I just say how well he spent em?

A blossoming friendship I plan to carve from the ashes of burnt ones~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 129 30
This is a story about the zodiacs. This is a story of an unquestioned empire. This is a world where there are 12 clans, Scorpioโ™๏ธ the ruler over them...
1.5K 24 22
Zodiac High is a special school funded by the government. While most schools focus on academic and physical aspects of children this school focuses o...
23.1K 492 31
When 12 teenagers wake up in a dark room without windows they are confused How did i get here? Who are you? What is going on? Thats a few common ques...
1.4K 39 17
I had a dream. A really funny dream. It had to do with the zodiac signs. All of them had personas. It was great. At least I thought so. So I decided...