ARRANGED MARRIAGE |KTH| [THV]...

Galing kay MoonlighthzxMoonligh

"why itz always me" she cried....."if you want or not you have to marry him"said her father "but dad im just... Higit pa

Introduction
About Family
1.You Have To Marry
2. Handsome fiance
3. Back to india
4. Caring Fiance
5. I Like You
7. Husband
8. embarassed
9. His Office
10.Result
11. First day to school
12. Realising
13. I LOVE YOU
14. she is mine.
15. Ruining couples privacy
16. Periods
17. Daniel's birthday
18. Friends
19. My wife is a Thief
20. Home tution.
21. Mafia....?
22. happy parents
23. Graduation
24. Gift
25. Honey moon
26. Claiming each other 🔞
27. Ideal type
28. Your favourite place
29. Your Day
30. The Gift

6. Marriage

656 22 0
Galing kay MoonlighthzxMoonligh

Days skips to 1 month

Author pov

Yn's all exams were finished so they went to korea with all her stuffs. today is her wedding so all the preparation were prepared by kim's and their friends.

The wedding gown was also prepared for her by mrs.kim.

Now yn and taehyung both are getting ready for the marriage.

Taehyung pov

Now iam standing in the church and waiting for my bride...and i wonder how she looks in wedding gown....aishh taehyung what are you thinking focus focus....

Yn pov

I am ready now my brother open the door and joined his hands with mine he held my chin and smile at me with tears in his eyes.....

We went in the church walking towards the groom i hung my head a little low coz im too shy to see my groom.

When a cold hand touched mine my anna left my hand and said "take care of my princess" for that taehyung replied "dont worry from now she will be my queen"

I lift my head up to see him......

OMO.....!! HE IS HANDSOME.....!!😵

He smiled geniunly at me.....

Taehyung pov

I looked up when the main door of the church opens......

And saw my bride looking so cute in that wedding gown

Walking towards the stage with her brother with head hung low of shyness

When she reached near me her brother held her hand in my hand.

She looked at me with huge eyes and she didnt even blink her eyes......

I smiled at her for which she gradully returns

Soon the vows started.........

Marriage vows

Priest:  do you kim taehyung take yn as your lawfull wedded wife?

Taehyung:  I Kim Taehyung take yn as my lawfull wedded wife and love her till my last breath and support her in joy and in sorrow in health and in sick in life and till death.

Priest:  do you yn take kim taehyung as your lawfull weded husband?

Yn:  I Yn take kim taehyung as my lawfull weded husband and live him till my last breath and support him in joy and in sorrow in health and in sick in life and till death.

Priest:  Now you may exchange your rings....

They exchanged their rings....

Priest:  the groom may kiss the bride.

He slowly went toward her lips and noticed that she is nervous because of the croud... so he just pecked her lips and backed off....

They croud clapped and cheered for them.....

Author pov

As soon as the croud began to clear taehyung introdused his friend to yn when his parents and in laws are busy in talking...

"Yn they are my friends" he said to her "oh you have six friends them introduce them to me"she said " so come he is kim namjoon the leader of our gang" he said and namjoon greeted her "Annyong yn dear" she replied "A-Annyong namjoon oppa" she said.

"He is kim seokjin" taehyung said "hi im world wide handsome jin" jin said for which yn chunkled "hi jin oppa"
She said to him

"He is min yoongi" taehyung said "hi yn im yoongi" yoongi said " hi yoongi oppa" she replied.

"He is jung hoseok" taehyung said " hi im j hope" hoseok he said "hi hoseok oppa."

"And finally he is park jimin and he is jeon jungkook" taehyyng said
"Hi beautiful im jimin" he said and wink at yn.
"Hi cutie.... im jungkook" jungkook said and smiled at her.

"Hi jiminie and hi jungkookie" yn said as she found them very friendly than others....

They were talking about some random stuffs and ate together their lunch.

Soon their parents came near them
And mrs.kim said "its time to move to your house and you need to be here in 6.00pm for reception"

Yn hugged her mom, dad and brother and cried "ill miss you guys"

And taehyung and yn moved to the car which yn's parents gifted for taehyung. They both settled on the back seat and bid their good byes.....

Soon the driver started the car and drove off ....

In car taehyung and yn both were silent not because of awkwardness but because of giving time to each other.....

After 30mins of driving they reached their destination...

Yn pov

When the car stops taehyung said "yn we reached" he went out of car and opened the door for me when i step out i was mermarised by the view infrond of me

It is not a house it is a fucking mansion.

Taehyung hold my hand and we walked inside the mansion.....

And the aura is just my taste.....the themes are dark and royal....i just love it.

"Come i'll show our room" he said and started walking upstairs.......
When i am just following him being amused by the theme of the mansion

He opened a huge door and yes this is our bedroom......

Its really perfect and it designed in just my taste....

"Go freshenup i am going to take bath in another room" he said "hmm ok" i said...

I locked the door of the room and started to undress and kept the gown in the bed and i went to shower then changed into comfy clothes..... and when i heard a knock i went and opened the door..... and saw taehyung in pyjamas....

Taehyung pov

After i showered i went to our room and knocked at the door yn opened the door she is in her pyjamas looking so cute...... suddenly
  "its so tiring right...." she asked  "hmm yeah" i answered

" take a nap if you want we need to attend our reception" i said to her for which she yawned and nodded and i was about to go out of the room "taehyung" she called me out "yes" i said "where are you going"  she asked me  

" i have a little video conference with business partners"   i said and she nodded....

After 3 hours

Yn pov

I woke up by alarm and checked the time and its 4.30 pm

I ran to washroom quickly and freshen up i looked for taehyung snd he is nowhere in our room and without thinking much i went out of our room and knocked guest room taehyung opened it "comeon get ready we only have an hour to get ready"

I said to him" you get ready iam changing in this room itself" he said witha smile for which i nodded and returned to our room.

I wore the gown which is given by mrs.kim for the reception and started to makeup myself.....

And when i went down stairs i feel so hot by his apperence he is damn......hot in this outfit

He looked up at me and stared at me more like priecing my soul.....making me blush

Taehyung pov

I was waiting for yn downstairs when i see her my breath stuck in my throut she is looking very beautiful just like a queen.....

And found her with blushing face  which happens beacause of my stairs...

I broke the silence "shall we move" i asked her "yeah" she said......

We drove to the reception.......

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

283K 12.1K 50
(Werewolf au 21+) A bubbly and shy omega kim Taehyung always want his love life like fairytale story where prince love his princess so much but did...
327K 11.9K 40
Jungkook:WHAT?! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU SAYING MOM?! I'LL NEVER MARRY HIM!! Taehyung:w..what?! HUH WHAT?! WHEN DID I SAY THAT? Kids?!!! With that rabbi...
151K 5.8K 46
29 year old Y/N, goes on a series of failed blind dates. Her father is determined to marry her off asap. She is beautiful, sexy, smart, funny, caring...
277K 11.3K 43
Jeon Jungkook, a strict Finance professor for whom work is love. He is very traditional kind of person and believes in his own customs and traditions...