GATE: The Alliance liberates...

Autorstwa snitchpogi12

Note: This is a resubmitted story of mine after my Facebook account was blocked via Checkpoint. Anyways, here... Więcej

Chapter 0 - Prologue
Chapter 1: Two Worlds met!
Chapter 2: Battle of Two Armies
Chapter 3: Clash at Senlin
Chapter 4: The Boiling Rock, Part 1
Chapter 5: The Boiling Rock, Part 2
List of JTF Units involved
List of the JTF commanders in Earthrealm
Chapter 6: Welcome to Wu Yang Hill
Chapter 7: Beyond the Gate, Japan
Chapter 8: The Senate Hearing, Part 1
Chapter 9: The Truth, Part 2
Chapter 10: Attack on the Compound
Chapter 11: Welcome to Falmart
Chapter 12: Sokka's training
Chapter 13: The Rondel Experience
Chapter 15: Magic Lessons, Part 2
Special Chapter: Reactions

Chapter 14: Magic Lessons, Part 1

408 6 16
Autorstwa snitchpogi12

Alright guys, sorry for taking this for so long as the story was written for almost two months, i have been busy for writing my Fanfiction series, as much i am adding some interesting characters in this Chapter, i made my own research as well as i made my own Falmartian OCs as an additional to the plot, on the other hand i wanted to make my fanfic Avatar in the High Castle submitted on the other sites like the WebNovel or ArchiveOfOurOWN though it has no images BTW.

Anyways here's the chapter 14 of the GATE/Avatar crossover series which we will focus on the First part of the story.

Alright, let's do this!

================================================================================

Katara's Narration/POV:

" Water....

Earth....

Fire....

Air....

Long ago, the four nations used to lived together in Peace and Harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years passed and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar, an airbender named Aang. And although his Airbending skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone. But I believe Aang can save the world...... Not until one day, when we are close to our victory in the Invasion of Fire Nation's capital on the day of Black Sun, Something went wrong, It was Azula managed to sabotage our Invasion trapping our allies, leaving Me, Aang and our remaining allies to be demoralized after our defeat. How could the Fire Nation knew this and how did they managed to trapped us? How did they invented a new weapon that can kill a bender within matter of weeks before our invasion and how they even managed to capture Half of the World?

Even though, we have a new ally and that is Prince Zuko of the Fire Nation, he wanted to convince us that he is not our enemy but rather a friend, I was still not convinced because i still remember all of the bad memories of him in the past months. But despite of this, As all hopes were lost when suddenly the so-called Men-In-Green were arrived as they rescued us from the hands of Azula's Forces, one of them is Lt. Youji Itami a military officer in the Japanese Defense Forces along with Rory Mercury the demigoddess and the Recon 3, which was part of the so-called Joint Task Force consisting of the Seven Nation Army including Japan, United States, Singapore, Philippines, Taiwan, Australia and Israel. Hoping, the Alliance would help Aang to save the World. "

================================================================================

Insert theme:

Gate ost 09 Kore made no Ikisatsu ~ Avant

Katara's Narration/POV: " We have finally arrived on Rondel, we didn't expect upon our arrival that this city is very beautiful for the first time we visited this place. We have meet one of the City's inhabitants including Richard a magecraft student, Mimoza the Academy's grandmaster of Magic Arts and Lelei's sister Arpeggio El Lalena who currently studying alchemy. Hoping to learn about the Falmartian magic, Aang asks a permission to learn how to use magic and so he can use it against the Fire Nation and finally end the Hundred Year War that the Fire Nation started for almost a century. "

================================================================================

Monday

June 19, 2017

07:35-07:38 AM

 The chapter opens with Aang, Katara and Zuko preparing the day along with the Recon 3 while Toph is standing alongside with Rory Mercury as they prepare for the day, where they will enter the Academy as a Transfer Students, for a very important mission... To learn Magic and use it to fight and defend the Earthrealm against the Fire Nation in order to end the Hundred Year War they have been started for almost a century. The Recon Team-3 were dressed on their Military attire, except the other members as they disguised on their civilian outfits based on Falmart's inhabitants apart of their mission and that is to protect both Aang and Lelei from any assassination attempts. Little did they know, some of the humanoid spies were heared about the group of Men-in-Green along with some outsiders reports to their commanders who serves as Zorzal's remnant army who were enggages in some Guerilla-Insurgency against the JTF (albeit they rarely succeded anyway), as it was said on the Intel reports by some of the other Falmart Recon Teams and JTF Brigade combat teams. Speaking of which, they were now well-dressed for this important day as Aang and his friends were leaving the Hotel Inn as the members of the Recon 3 were having a chat to each other starting with MSgt. Bautista.

Bautista: " So today is the day right? Aang goes to a Magic School for the first time after studying all four elements. " said by MSgt. Bautista as speaks to his colleagues as Pvt. Ling says.

Ling: " Yeah Sarge, it's his first time. Look at the smile on his face, he seemed very excited for the first day of School just like kids on our world. " says Pvt. Ling as she replies to MSgt. Bautista as everyone around her nods in agreement, as Sgt. Foley says.

Foley: " Indeed, it is the best for him along with Lelei to pursue their dreams of becoming a Master of a profession they chosen. Aang is the Avatar destinied to bring peace and he needs our help. As we members of the JTF are ready to assist him, either here on Falmart or even on Earthrealm. " said by Sgt. Foley to the two, as Cpl. Dunn says.

Dunn: " Sarge is right, it'll be better for us to support him and keep an eye out of the enemies from the outside. Good thing for us that we're given a permission to wear these civilian outfits as our disguises to blend in the populace here on Rondel City. " stated by Cpl. Dunn to his colleagues as they were preparing for the worst case scenario, then Sgt. Mari Kurokawa speaks.

Kurokawa: " And also to provide Medical care and a Psychological theraphy for Aang and his friends if they were engaging on a depression, just in case of an Avatar State would likely to occur anytime soon. " said by Sgt. Kurokawa as she wants to help the GAang if they need a medical attention as Cpl. Dunn smiles, then followed by Pvt. Furuta as he said.

Furuta: " As a member of the Lt. Itami's Recon Team-3, we are keeping an eye on our surrounding for any suspicious activities around here. Afterwards we're gonna report this to Captain. " says Pvt. Furuta to the rest of Recon-3 as he dressed in a Falmartian tunic garbs while mentioning about the potential threats to the safety of both Aang and Lelei themselves, then followed by Pvt. Ramirez as he says.

Ramirez: " Indeed Furuta, the Rest of the team will provide a Security for Lelei and the Earthrealmian kids if those Loyalists would lay their hands on them, we'll make sure they will be safe on our hands. " said by Pvt. James Ramirez as the rest of the Recon-3 along with the JTF-BCT's will reinforce them once the Threat gets even worse as followed by Sgt. Westbrook reloading his rifle and says.

Westbrook: " Whatever Prince Zorzal sends into us, the Recon-3 we're already prepared to fight them. They will never hurt Aang, Lelei and everyone close to us. We are like Family here, that means we will fight till the end to protect someone that are important to us. " said by Sgt. Westbrook AKA Callsign: Frost as he remembers the time when his so-called brothers sacrificed themselves in 2014 just to save Boris Borshevsky, the current Prime Minister of Russia a former Ultranationalist who become a Moderate and Liberal politician since 2012 after making a coalition with the Loyalist Federal government of Russia on behalf of the President Ivan Zyuganov (a diet version of Putin), against the Ultranationalist Party breakaway group known as the Inner Circle Group and their Russian ex-Military allies AKA the Koni during the kidnapping incident on the Eastern European Airfield between Russia and Ukraine, which will leads to the possibility of WW3 in attempt to free Makarov who was in prison after their attempt to attack the Airport in Moscow.

Then we cut to the scene where Aang and his friends are now fully dressed and fully prepared for the day as the Team Avatar are going to the Academy as a student, meanwhile Lelei is dressed as well for her second attempt to achieve her goal to become a Master Mage at the Academy, as the group prepares to leave Aang speaks to his friends.

Aang: " Today is the day we officially enter the Rondel Magic Academy as Students to learn magic, this is also our first time that me and my friends are going to be mentored by one of the Academy's master Mages on this world, just like how my friends trained me on how to bend the other elements. " said by Aang to his friends as he was very excited to enter the Magic Academy as a student, as Lt. Itami says.

Itami: " Don't get too excited Aang, remember we have to keep a low profile on this area. We don't want anyone at the Academy to know your true name or even your origin as an Earthrealmian, all they have know is that you will be a transfer student here on Rondel. Are you getting it? " said by Lt. Itami as he gives a reminder to Aang, as the young Avatar says.

Aang: " Yes sir Itami, i understand that i have to tell anyone that i am a new student. " says Aang as he replies to Lt. Itami with a nod upon understanding what he says, meanwhile we cut to a scene at Sgt. Kuribayashi, Toph, Tuka, Lelei and Rory as they are having a slight conversation with Katara.

Kuribayashi: " Good lucky Katara for your training at the Academy, i heared that you are going to learn some of the Water-based magic or Hydrokinesis. I would love to see you learning something new. " said by Sgt. Kuribayashi as she speaks to Katara as the Waterbending girl replies.

Katara: " Thanks Sergeant Kuribayashi, i really appreciate it and thanks for watching keeping an eye for us, we truly appreciate it. " says Katara as she nods to Sgt. Kuribayashi while the female sergeant smiles back to her.

Then moments later, Toph walks in alongside with Rory behind her back as she talks to her friends.

Toph: " Hope you learn something new guys at the Academy. Even i can't see with my own eyes, i am very confident that you can learn Magic absolutely, especially you Twinkle Toes! " said by Toph to her friends and behind her is Rory who is smiling, afterwards Aang says.

Aang: " We will do our best Toph, i wish you can join us at the Academy. But sadly you'll stay here with Rory for Lelei's ascension as a Master Mage. " said by Aang to his blind friend as the demigoddess says.

Rory: " Relax Aang, Toph can handle herself since she's one of the best Earthbender on Earthrealm. Besides her bending abilities is considered the closest thing to Earth Magic. " said by Rory to Aang as the demigoddess herself assures that Toph can handle herself.

Afterwards, the group went into the dining hall of the Inn to eat their breakfast which consists of Pesto, Bread, cheese, Omelette eggs and milk as part of their meal all of them eat together as part of the new day. As everyone were now fully dressed-up and eaten their breakfast while their allies the Recon Team-3 were fully prepared and heavily armed, the group were now ready to leave the Inn for the day where Aang is now preparing for a very important day... his first day to study magic here on Falmart. What adventure awaits for him and the rest of the Recon-3 and the rest of the Team Avatar.

Afterwards, the team goes for their first day at the Academy.

================================================================================

Opening theme:

GATE S1 opening Sore Wa Akatsuki No Yo Ni by Kisida Kyodan & the Akeboshi Rockets.

Long ago I desired nothing

I knew my limits.

Even so, I don't want to give anything back

It appears that I'm suppose to be a good child

Protecting something is unexpectedly difficult

But I won't give up

At the end of the blue sky - where the roads connected

I'm fine if people don't understand each other

The opened door will go on changing everything

Just like dawn "

Note: In the next chapters, the opening theme will be replaced by Sakura Mitsutsuki.

================================================================================

June 19, 2017

07:45 AM

Academy Entrance, Rondel Magic Academy, City state of Rondel, Saderan Empire, Special Region of Falmart

 The Chapter begins at the Academy, as the scene opens with Grandmaster Mimoza alongside with her student Arpeggio El Lalena along with her young male apprentice Richard James Walter or simply known as Richard as they are waiting for the arrival of the new students at the Rondel Magic Academy. After a few moments, the Team Avatar and the Recon-3 were finally arrived at the Academy for the first day of their training to learn Magic.

Richard: " We've been waiting for you. Both Grandmistress Mimoza and Ms. Arpeggio will be happy to teach you guys on how to use Magic and use it for self-defense, while adapting this with your so-called bending arts. " said by Richard to the new students as he meets the Team Avatar and the members of the Recon-3 as Aang says.

Aang: " It's good to see you again Richard, you too Miss Arpeggio and Miss Mimoza. Today we are now ready to enter the academy alongside with two of my friends to learn Magic from you. " said by Aang to Richard as he greets the young mage as they stepped at the Academy's doorsteps as lady Mimoza says.

Mimoza: " Oh My! my! my! you seemed very excited to this day Aang... or should i say Kuzon? " says lady Mimoza to Aang as she calls him as Kuzon, stating is using the name of his old friend on Earthrealm which he will use it as an undercover name for the Academy, except for his friends as the scene switches to a group of young mages entering the Academy as students of Alchemy, Magic and Magecraft as Lt. Itami says.

Itami: " Good day Miss Mimoza, It looks our friend here the young aspiring Mage is really excited to enter this Magic School, ever since he was a kid who was recently learning the Wind manipulation back hometown on Earthrealm. " said by Lt. Itami to lady Mimoza as he saw Aang is preparing to enter the Academy, then afterwards Katara speaks to the Grandmaster as she says. Behind him is SSgt. Jackson, SgtFC Kuribayashi, Sgt. Kurokawa, MSgt. Griggs, MSgt. Bautista and Sgt. Tomita dressed on their Falmartian civilian outfits.

Katara: " Yeah we are very excited for this Miss Mimoza. We would love to learn something new here at the Academy, even our former enemy Zuko or should i say: " Lee ", would be happy to learn Fire Magic too as well. " said by Katara as she speaks to lady Mimoza, though she is kind of a grumpy as she sees Zuko who is confident to learn Fire Magic at the Academy.

Arpeggio: " I see your point Miss Katara. I'm pretty sure that you and your friends will learn something new here at the Academy and of course I know someone who is a Water Mage as she would like to teach you on how to use any types of Water Magic. Don't worry she's a friend of mine at the Academy since we are Teenagers, anyways welcome to the Rondel Magic Academy! " said by Arpeggio as she cheers up Katara one her first time as a Magic student and learner, as the old Grandmaster says.

Mimoza: " My! my! my! I would love to see you Kuzon and everyone here on this Academy, even though you will study here temporarily. We will do our best to teach you all of our knowledge on Magic. " said by Grandmistress Mimoza to the new students, then followed by Lelei as she says

Lelei: " Indeed lady Mimoza, everyone here except Toph are all going to study Magic, while Sergeants Kuribayashi, Bautista and Jackson as well as Privates Ling and Alvarez will be the guard for our friends. While Lt. Itami and the rest will be our Guard to protect me from the threats like the loyalist Armies of Prince Zorzal and assist me for my own ancession as a Master. " said by Lelei to Grandmistress Mimoza as she speaks to her sister's master, afterwards Arpeggio says.

Arpeggio: " I hope you succeded this time Lelei, it looks like you're going for another try and this time you'll passed. " said by Arpeggio as she sarcastically replies to her sister.

Lelei: " Yeah my dear sister. I will try my best again to become the Master Mage at the Academy and there will be no obstacles this time. " said by Lelei as she replies back to her sister as she stating that she will succeded today. Then afterwards Richard says.

Richard: " So what are you waiting for? come on let's go. " says Richard to everyone as they follow him.

As everyone enters the Academy, the rest of the Recon-3 were now monitoring them as they watched them all over the place. As part of their briefing earlier: Sgt. Foley is leading the Operation on the outside of the Academy's premises, alongside with the LAV squad, Pvt. Ramirez, Cpl. Dunn, Sgt. Kuwahara, Pvt. Higashi and Pvt. Furuta as they monitor the area for the Reconnaissance in order to keep an eye for Aang as they watch them at the vicinity of the Academy's area.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

07:50 AM

School corridors, Rondel Magic Academy

 After a few minutes upon their arrival as they enter the Academy. Then we cut to the scene at the Academy's corridor everyone walks at the Academy's hallway as Aang and his friends saw the other parts of the school, everyone were all amazed in awe as they saw a lot of students of their age attending the Magic Academy for the first-day of their class, meanwhile the rest of the Recon-3 are now starting to split-up as Lelei proceeds to the Presentation area as she is now showing all of the things she learned for the last two years of the JTF occupation of Falmart with their technology as well as her own knowledge in Science which can be useful to help the people of Falmart to cure against diseases without abandoning their faith on their Gods. Afterwards Lt. Itami along with the rest of the team speaks to Aang as he prepares to seperate himself with Aang as he says.

Itami: " Aang, now it is time for us to part ways for the time being, but don't worry we'll be back to follow you guys on your studies at the Academy. I know it's kind of a difficult to be separated from us, but I am sure that you will succeed in your studies. Okay? " said by Lt. Itami as he is now parting their ways with Aang as the young Avatar says.

Aang: " I understand Lt. Itami, i know that you have to do this for Lelei as she wanted to pursue her dream as a Master, and Lelei I hope you succeed and become a full Master Mage. " said by Aang as he replies to Lt. Itami after he understands what the Japanese lieutenant said that they will be sepserate for a while, though he will get a protection from the other members of the Recon-3, then Lelei speaks to Aang.

Lelei: " Good luck Aang, i hope you succeed on your goal to learn as a Mage. In that way, you could finally end the War on Earthrealm. " says Lelei as she gives a good luck to Aang before they partake on their first day of school.

Aang: " You too Lelei, good luck on your presentation at the Academy Hall. " said by Aang as he also gives a good luck for Lelei as the young Mage nods smilingly, then afterwards we cut to a scene at Tuka as she speaks to Katara.

Tuka: " Katara, i just wanted to say Good luck on your study at the Academy, i hope you learn how to use Water Magic and one day, you may apply it on your Waterbending. " said by Tuka as she speaks to her Earthrealmian friend as Katara replies.

Katara: " Wish me luck Tuka, don't worry i'll teach you Waterbending even without the use of Magic after we finish our study at the Academy. " said by Katara as she replies to Tuka as the young Elf replies in.

Tuka: " You too Katara, I will wait for you to teach me to learn Waterbending. " says Tuka as she replies to Katara, then followed by Toph as she makes a confident statement to her friend.

Toph: " Don't worry miss pointy ears, I am sure Katara was an easy learner. She can learn anything here at the Academy and besides, today is Lelei's ascension as a Master and that means she will also study on how the Earthrealmian bending works as well. " said by Toph to Tuka as she speaks to the young elf along with Rory on her back.

Tuka: " Yeah I hope so Toph, this is the first time that our friends were entering the Academy as students from the Distant lands and i am looking forward into this. " says Tuka as she gleefully replies to Toph.

Then afterwards, the time has come as the group splits-up and bids their farewell as they went into their destinations. The first group comes with Kuzon (Aang), Katara and Lee (Zuko) along with Sergeants Kuribayashi, Bautista and Jackson, then followed by Privates Ling and Alvarez into the classroom. Meanwhile the second group was followed by Lt. Itami, Sergeants Tomita, Kuwahara, Kurokawa, Foley and Westbrook, alongside with Corporal Dunn along with Privates Ramirez and Furuta follwoed by Tuka, Lelei, Rory and Toph.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

June 19, 2017

07:55 AM

Classroom 1, Rondel Magic Academy

Everyone are now entering at the classroom as Aang (AKA Kuzon), Katara and Zuko (AKA Lee) enters inside along with Richard, Arpeggio El Lalena and Grandmistress Mimoza, everyone at the room saw a new students that they weren't familiar who appears to be in their ages, they thought that they are transfer students from a distant lands such as the Kingdom of Tinae from the Avion sea or came from the nearby Saderan colonies. Either of which, the whole class of 48 students who got their attention.

As the three benders were formally enters the classroom with the other members of the Recon-3 consisting of MSgt. Bautista, Cpl. Santos, Pvt. JM Alvarez and Pvt. Ling are on the outside of the classroom, whereas they are guarding the perimeter for any possible assassins who would like to interrupt the class, on the other hand Grandmistress Mimoza along with her assisstant Arpeggio as a substitute teacher on her behalf, their teacher is now presenting them as the new students.

Mimoza: " Students! today is a very special day for all of you. We have a new students from a distant land, they are here to learn Elemental Magic. " says Grandmistress Mimoza as she cheerfully presents the new students of her class. Then afterwards she continues. " I would like you to meet, Kuzon, Katara and Lee! " as said by lady Mimoza as she introduces Kuzon/Aang, Katar and Zuko/Lee in front of her class.

Kuzon (Aang): " Hi, i'm Kuzon and i am a new student. It is nice to meet you all. " says Aang as Kuzon, which he presents himself in front of the class and then he proceeds to bow down as a greeting.

" This looks interesting, i wanna meet him personally. So what do you think Nala, should we come closer with him? " says the girl who wears a Witch hat as she saw Aang/Kuzon presenting himself, who goes by the name Clarisse.

" Nya, i know right Clarisse? He looks so cute to be honest. " says the Catgirl student Mage as she replies to her friend as she was fascinated at Aang's appearance, the mage's name is Nala.

Art by Pure Mage.

After Aang/Kuzon presents himself to the class, he was followed by Katara as she speaks into the class.

Katara: " Hi, i'm Katara and i am a new learner for Water Magic. It is a pleasure to meet you all " said by Katara as she introduces herself without the use of Alias (the last time we checked, she uses Sapphire Fire as her name on Earthrealm in one of the Fire Nation's island provinces and it didn't go well).

Then cut to a scene where Richard sits alongside with his friend behind as one of them talks to him.

" Hey Richard, is that the girl you're talking about, the one you've been presented in a presentation yesterday? " said by a boy Mage who is also a learner like Richard as he replies to the Air Mage.

Image used as a reference only.

Richard: " Yes indeed Jerico, she is. In fact my Mentor Arpeggio suggested that she along with her friends would like to study here as lady Mimoza agreed. " said by Richard as he replies to his friend, while he never mentions that she was an Earthrealmian travelling with the Avatar and the JTF in order to keep their secrets.

Jerico: " I must say that she was pretty cute, to be honest. " says Jerico the boy Mage, while he replies to his friend as Richard agrees with a nod.

And lastly, thene comes switches to Prince Zuko comes in as he present himself as Lee in front of the class. 

Lee (Zuko): " I'm Lee and I am a noble from the land beyond the Avion. I joined here alongside with my friends to enter the Academy and it is an honor to meet you all. " says Zuko as Lee, while he is presenting himself to the class. While many male students didn't like his prescence and because of his Scar, many female students on the other hand were seeming and being starstruck on his appearance despite having a scar on his face, however the Prince simply ignores them as he presents himself into the class.

" By the gods, why he has a scar on his face? He looks so intimidating. " said by the another male student after seeing Zuko/Lee in front of the class as his friend says.

Image used as a reference only.

" I don't know Josef, but he looks fine to me. As long as he was not a Saderan. " said by the another male mage student as he replies to him, followed by the another one as she says.

Image used as a reference only.

" Bartholomew. I don't think he's a Saderan Spy, all i know is that the so-called Men-in-Green are helping them to enter the academy as new students. I am sure they came from a distant lands which was far Beyond from the Avion Sea. " says the girl Mage as she replies to her suspicious friend who names himself as Bartholomew, then followed by Josef as he says.

Image used as a reference only.

Josef: " Do you believe with the rumors Emma? or it's just a lousy tall tale, i know that the Men-in-Green have been fighting the Saderan Empire two years ago when they arrived here. But this rumor is plain stupid! " said by Josef as he replies to his friend named Emma in return, then afterwards Bartholomew speaks.

Bartholomew: " Pretty sure it wasn't, besides Josef it'll be better for the class to meet the new students and stop being a paranoid about it, but this doesen't mean we should not be cautious. Zorzal and his men were still out there and we have no choice but to seek help from the Men-in-Green. " said by Bartholomew to Josef and Emma as the young mage says.

Josef: " Yeah right.... " says Josef to his two classmates, yet he still had a doubt on them.

Emma: " Good, i hope you guys won't cause any troubles, especially on our new Classmates. " said by Emma to her two friends as the two boys nods in.

Arpeggio: " As you may know. These three wanted to learn Magic, similar from the lands where they came from. Although they do not use some sort of Spells to cast Magic, this is still considered as Magic in our own perspective. " said by Arpeggio in a following latter in front of the class.

Afterwards, the three benders were now officially starts their class at the Rondel Magic Academy as their headmaster/teacher is now starting the lessons for the class.

================================================================================

June 19, 2017

07:55 and 08:00 - 08:55 and 09:00 AM

Camp Alnus FOB, Alnus Hill, Special Region of Falmart

We cut to the scene at the Camp Alnus whereas both Sokka and Suki were still continuing their training alongside with the JTF, this time they were wearing an Physical Training uniforms provided by the JTF Command, it appears they were doing some physical exercises before they proceed for another combat execrises with the Multinational Armed Forces of the nations of Earth/Terra.

Sokka: " I hope my Katara, Aang and everyone is doing fine at the Academy. Today is their first day of entering on that school as students. " said by Sokka to Suki as he worries about everyone at Rondel, while doing a Push-ups along with the Trainees meanwhile Suki says.

Suki: " Sokka, you don't have to worry about our friends over there. We need to focus on our goal and that is to complete this Training mission here on Alnus. " says Suki as she replies to Sokka, then followed by Pvt. Eric as he says.

Eric: " She's right, we'll have to focus on our task of completing this joint exercises and while you guys must finish your mission to save Earthrealm. As everyone says: You need to be tough in order to gain strength. " said by Pvt. Eric Miller to his Earthrealmian friends, followed by Cpl. Hasegawa as he says.

Hasegawa: " Indeed, we must complete this Physical exercises here on the field, then we'll proceed for Combined Arms training with our guns. " said by Cpl. Hasegawa as he speaks to his colleagues as they were all nodded.

Afterwards the squad proceeds for their Push-ups, pull-ups and then running in the field. Both Sokka and Suki were now enhancing their reflexes on their Military combat training with the JTF personnel. After a long running exercises the whole platoon of JTF troops were now going into their locker rooms for uniform changing and back on the Armory for their firearms as they were now proceeds for their next part of their training and that is to repeat their Combined arms training with the JTF personnel, part of their OpFor simulation. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

08:25 - 08:30 AM

Presentation Area, Rondel Magic Academy, City state of Rondel, Special Region of Falmart

 We cut back at the Presentation on Rondel Magic Academy where Lelei is now preparing herself for the Presentation, everyone at the Hall were watching from Recon-3 with Lt. Itami, Sgt. Derek Westbrook, Sgt. Akira Tomita, Sgt. Mari Kurokawa, Sgt. Paul Jackson and Sgt. Shino Kuribayashi along with Tuka Luna Marceau, Rory Mercury and Toph who was blind, though she can see what is happening on the stage whereas she prefer not to join with her friends at the class, which is understandable By the way, on the other hand Lt. Itami gives an order to Sgt. Foley and SgtM. Kuwahara to guard the perimeter on the outside of the Academy along with the rest of the Team as it was mentioned earlier. Meanwhile we cut to a scene at the Presentation area, there are many Wizards, Mages, Acolytes, Alchemists and Witches (most of them were all Adults and late Teens, with the exception of Lelei) were all presenting their Abilities and other types of magics which they've been learned for the past few months as well as their presentation from their Powerpoint (which was introduced on them last year), while others took years to master their learnings through the use of traditional teachings, while most of the main audiences are the members of the Academy's council and guests of Honor who came from different kingdoms. 

As Lelei will now preparing her turn as she is going to be the next for the Presentation, she is very confident that she will accomplish her goal to become a Young Master Mage of the Rondel Academy of Magic on the Special Region of Falmart. Everyone behind her were giving her a cheer and some good luck, then we cut to a scene where Lt. Itami talks to Lelei.

Itami: " Good luck Lelei, today is your big day. I hope you'll become a Master and you don't have to worry about the threat on yourself, i'll make sure that you will be safe along with Aang and everyone here. " said by Lt. Itami as he talks to Lelei, then she replies back.

Lelei: " Thank you Itami and everyone for joining me on my Presentation. I am glad that you guys really supports me, especially for this day that i am now ready to ascend myself as a Master Mage. " says Lelei as the young Mage replies back to Lt. Itami, then followed by Tuka as she says.

Tuka: " Lelei, good luck on your presentation. I hope you become a Grandmaster just you dreamed of. " says Yuka as the teenage Elf gives a good luck to her friend.

Lelei: " I'll try my best to become the best mage Tuka. " said by Lelei as she replies back to her friend, then followed by Rory as she says.

Rory: " No matter what happens, we're here on your side. I guaranteed that you'll become a Master today. " said by Rory as she talks directly to Lelei as the young Mage nods and says.

Lelei: " I'm happy that you the Apostle of Emroy accompany on me. I'll try my best to become a Master Mage at the Academy. " says Lelei as she replies back to Rory, then afterwards Sgt. Westbrook talks to her as he says. 

Westbrook: " In the Past two years we've been together in the same team. For me you are the best mage that i have ever seen and I believe in your ability as a Mage. I wish you success in your Presentation in front of the Visitors, show them what you got. " said by Sgt. Westbrook to Lelei as he gives her a moral support as the young Mage says.

Lelei: " Me too Sergeant Westbrook, I will do my best for today. " says Lelei as she Positively replies back to Sgt. Westbrook, then followed by Toph as she says.

Toph: " Do your best Lilly! I know you can be one of the great Mages. If Twinkle Toes can become the Master of all Elements, i am sure you can do it as well Lelei. " said by Toph to her Mage friend as she gives her a good luck speech, then she continues. " Even we just only meet for a short period of time, you have become one of our Close friends from the Another world. Me and everyone were very happy to meet you and the rest of the Recon Team-3, Lelei. " said by Toph as she finished.

Lelei: " It is my pleasure to be your friend Toph, i'm glad that we have met you and the Team on Earthrealm. " says Lelei as she replies back to Toph.

After a few moments, Lelei went into the backstage as he was escorted by Lt. Itami, along with her was the other Mages, Wizards, Witches, Acolytes, Alchemists and various Magic users who were all former students of the Rondel Magic Academy and they are now preparing to introduce their learnings from the past years in front of the watching audiences and most of them are all Veteran magic users who were mastered their studies decades ago, including Lelei who have recently learned about Elemental bending arts as it will be featured on her presentation.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

08:55 AM

Classroom 1, Rondel Magic Academy, City state of Rondel, Special Region of Falmart

Insert theme:

Magical Fantasy by DSProMusic (Cinematic Music)

  Almost a Half of an Hour have been passed since Aang, Katara and Zuko were introduced as they were seated next to Richard. Though many students were very intrigued at on their new classmates from another lands without knowing that they came from the another world known as Earthrealm from GATE II, only lady Mimoza, Arpeggio and Richard are the ones who know who they really are. As their classes have been officially started, as their Head-teacher is Headmistress Mimoza as she is formally to teach the students about the basics of Magic as followed by her assisstant Arpeggio El Lalena as their Alchemist teacher, on the other hand Mimoza is making a lecture on her students on how to cast Magic spells with their desired elements, Kuzon (AKA Aang) chooses Wind/Air Magic, while Katara choses Water and Ice magic and Lee (AKA Zuko) on the other hand selects the Fire magic and maybe the Lightning Magic as an alternative if Lightning regeneration may not suitable for him. Many students were really baffled as they saw their new classmates choses their desired element, while others were choose to learn Alchemy and Cursed spells as part of their Academic curriculum as Wizards, Witches and Alchemists.

It seems the Element magic might be easy as Bending arts, but in reality it was very difficult since it takes a very long time to learn an Elemental magic as they have to drink a Mana Potion in order to cast Spells (except for Alchemists of course), especially for the Earthrealmians. However this won't stop them from learning how to use Element magic. We cut to the scene where Kuzon/Aang is trying to study a Wind Magic on his book as it was translated by Richard who is helping him, while Katara is trying to learn to cast a spell for her Water Magic without the use of her Waterbending as she tries to Summon and levitate the water in front of her. And lastly Lee/Zuko is using his Fire Magic just to summon fire from his hands without the use of Firebending, surprisingly many scientists from Earth were very interested to learn how Bending works as many JTF Military Police and CIA agents were trying to interview one of the Fire Nation soldiers including Earthbending defectors on how their bending abilities were actually work, some of them stated that the energy they use for their bending is he Chi itself which allows them to follow the flow of a certain element, upon learning their move the JTF would likely to use these advantages to eliminate them with the use of Guns despite they were now using Guns for their non-benders (which is a big issue here) as it was read on Lt. Itami's report from the Intelligence Command.

Needless to say, it is a good start for the three members of the Team Avatar who were bending, especialy for Aang who was the Avatar. As the young Avatar's Magic studies continue, his knowledge of Magic widens on his mind as the Air Nomadian, afterwards he continues his study while observing his classmates who were doing the same thing as they were casting their spells, while others were using Crystals for their Alchemy lessons from their second instructor Arpeggio.

Kuzon (Aang): " This is really hard, you have really need to learn how to cast a spell in order to summon your desired element. " said by Kuzon/Aang as he is casting his own spell, while trying to focus on his Air Magic studies as he holds the book.

Richard: " Relax Kuzon my friend, with a hard work, you will learn how to use Air Magic. In a short period of time you might become an Air Mage, once you've finally know how to cast a Wind Magic spell. " said by Richard the young Mage as he replies to Kuzon/Aang as he gives an empowerment to continue his studies.

Then we cut to a scene where Katara is focusing her study at Water Magic as she tries to read the Spell Book despite she can't read the Falmartian language as she is tries to learn how to cast a Magic spell for summoning water from her hand.

Katara (thoughts): " This is really hard, Water Magic is much complicated than my Waterbending on Earthrealm but i want to learn to become stronger. " says Katara in her own thoughts as she focus on her learning of Water Magic, then the two girls from the class came into her.

" So you must be Katara, right? I am very honored to meet one of the Nomads from another lands. " said by one of the Mage students who was revealed to be Clarisse as she approached Katara.

Katara: " Yes, i am Katara. Glad did you asked, so what brings you here? " said by Katara as she is is asked by Clarisse who approched her, then followed by her friend as she says.

" You're studying Water Magic? Wow that was a very interesting for a nomad like you Katara, it seems that you are really wanted to learn Magic here at the Academy. " said by Nala the Catgirl as she happily replies to Katara, as the waterbending girl says.

Katara: " Yeah, i wanted to learn how to control my Water manipulation magic and ever since i was a child, i have discovered my talents of controlling the water. The people of my tribe saw my potential, which can be helpful to their needs, this is why i wanted to study more about Water magic. " said by Katara as she replies to the two, though she must twist her narrative as an Earthrealmian in order not to be exposed.

Clarisse: " If you need some help, we'll be right there. We might help you on your studies, by the way My name is Clarisse and i am an Alchemy student, just like Miss Arpeggio i am trying to be like her. " said by Clarisee as she introduces herself, then followed by her friend.

Nala: " My name is Nala Mittens, but you can simply call me Nala, nya! I am a Catgirl, more likely a Demi-human just like the other Falmartians. We are more different from other people who were less interested in Magic and Alchemy. Unlike my friend, i am rather a Magic learner and I am pleased to meet you Katara. " said by Nala Mittens or Nala for short, as she introduces herself to Katara.

Katara: " Nice to meet you Clarisse and Nala, i am very happy to meet you two. " said by Katara as she greets both Clarisse and Nala as the Waterbender meets the two.

Clarisse: " The honor is ours Katara, we are very happy to meet one of the newest students here Rondel Magic Academy. Especially that you were studying for Water magic. " said by Clarisse as she speaks to Katara after being intrigued on her.

Katara: " Thanks for the compliments Clarisse, i wasn't expecting that one of the students here was also an Alchemy student just like miss Arpeggio. " said by Katara as she is complimenting to Clarisse.

Clarisse: " Yeah absolutely and just like Richard who was an Air Mage student. I am studying alchemy along with science who recently came at the Academy, the ones that has been tought us by the People behind the Alnus Hill gate, it is a great pleasure to be taught by the so-called Japanese and American scientists. " says Clarisse as she explains about her Alchemy studies with an influence of Terran Science, followed by Nala as she says.

Nala: " Yeah, with their inventions and teachings about Science, this will help us study for our research and studies of Magic which can help our fellow Falmartians, Nya! " said by Nala as she stated about her Magic studies and the influence of the Scientists from Earth, despite the God's rejection of Science as Katara nods in.

Meanwhile at Zuko's seat, it seems that the Fire Nation Prince is focusing and concentrating himself as he tries to cast a Fire spell for his Flame magic, meanwhile the three students came in as they walks in and approached into Zuko/Lee's direction and those students are Bartholomew along with his friends Josef and Emma as the latter two were observing him.

Bartholomew: " So, you like playing with Fire. That means you like Flame Magic, am i right? " says Bartholomew as he approached Zuko/Lee as he asks him about his studies.

Lee (Zuko): " Yeah, i am studying Fire Magic just to understand how fight for my self-defense. I only find this as interesting, because recently i can learn how to use Magic based on Fire and so i am studying Fire Magic in order to understand the Element of Fire and maybe i can control it with a help of Magic spells. " said by Zuko/Lee as he explains his Fire Magic studies to Bartholomew.

Bartholomew: " That's interesting though Lee, but i prefer the use of Water and Ice Magic, i know it's sounds silly but i would rather use it as a counter for the Fire Magic users like you, no offense. " said by Bartholomew as he replies to Zuko/Lee, while he was still suspicious on him.

Lee (Zuko): " I see, that you are a Water-based Magic user. Based on your own Fighting-style and your outfit as well. " says Zuko/Lee as he replies to Bartholomew, then followed by his friend as he says.

Josef: " It's true and in fact, Bartholomew is one of the best student mages here on Rondel Magic Academy at Miss Mimoza's class. He is one of the top ranking students with followed by Richard as the second best student the Class, then there's me on the third rank. " said by Josef as he mentions Bartholomew's honorable rankings at Mimoza's class, as his friend says.

Bartholomew: " Aw come on Josef, i am not that great. Miss Arpeggio is one of the best trained magic student here on Rondel, but still! i am just trying to follow her foot-steps anyway. " says Bartholomew as he replies to his friend and mentioning about Arpeggio, then Josef talks to Zuko again as he says.

Josef: " By the way, my name is Josef and i am an Earth Magic user, the friend of mine here is Bartholomew the Water mage and here's Emma the Healing Magic user. " said by Josef with a grin on his face as he introduces himself along with Bartholomew and Emma as the female mage introduces her as she says.

Emma: " Greetings Lee, it is nice to meet you, I am very honored to meet you and just like my friend Josef says, i am a Healing Mage. " said by Emma as she introduces herself, as Zuko replies gladly.

Lee (Zuko): " Nice to meet you too Emma, it is an honored to be greeted by a fellow student here. " says Zuko/Lee as he replies to Emma, then afterwards the Girl mage continues as she asks a question.

Emma: " Hey Lee, I am very... very curious about you and your friends. It seems they are here to study Falmartian Magic at the Rondel Magic Academy as they said that they came from the Far-away lands, am i right? " says Emma as she is asking Zuko/Lee about Aang and Katara as she mentions the two about their Magic studies, then afterwards the Prince of the Fire Nation replies.

Lee (Zuko): " That is correct Emma, as you can see... Me and my friends, came here at the Academy, as we are really wanted to learn how to use Magic and cast Spells since they came from the Nomadic tribes, i also wanted to learn on how to use Fire-based Magic, in order to defend myself and my Clan as well. " said by Zuko/Lee as he replies to Emma, though she didn't know about the true purpose of their study on Rondel Academy.

We cut to the scene at Aang/Kuzon is studying Wind Magic along with Richard as he is trying to summon Wind from his palm, while Katara is focusing on her Mana as she is unleashing her Water spell and applies it on her Waterbending-style Magic combo, as Lee/Zuko is watching two of his friends as they were trying to learn Elemental Magic on their own.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

09:30 - 09:35 AM

Presentation Area, Rondel Magic Academy, City state of Rondel, Special Region of Falmart

 Almost an hour have been passed, Lelei is now preparing herself to enter the stage as she is now going to present what kind of Magic is Element Bending, as she is showing it on her fellow Mages, Wizards, Witches and Alchemists at the Rondel Magic Academy, based on her travels from another world known as Earthrealm, although she is not going to mention the Air Nomad Genocide from the Hundred Year War as it will only cause a Panic to the people of Falmart if the Fire Nation would likely won the War, then we cut to the scene at the backstage where Lelei as she is watched by Lt. Itami as well as the members of the Recon-3 who were watching on her side.

As Lelei stepped on the stage, she immediately prepares her Powerpoint as part of the Presentation, ever since the Powerpoint was introduced on Falmart with the use of both Computers and a Projection screens as some Falmartians thought it was a " Magic " when it wasn't, many were intrigued about it's usage. In the end, technology was introduced to the Falmartian magic users as part of their studies, moments later Lelei began to her speech.

Insert theme:

Gate ost 08 Yokan

Lelei: " What if i told you that there is a type of Elemental Magic similar in our world, but it doesen't need a Mana in order to control it? " said by Lelei as she begins her introduction while many of the Mages who were all veterans got their attention, then she continues. " I have been studying this type of magic back when me and my friends travelled on a world beyond the Gate, where i meet the people who called themselves the Earthrealmians and they called it Elemental Bending Arts also known as Bending for short. " said by Lelei as she introduces the word: Bending into the falmartian Mages, which got into their attention.

Then cut to a scene at the Male veteran Mage as he asks Lelei about Bending arts.

Veteran Mage: " Miss Lelei, what is a Bending arts? how it does differed from our Magic here in Falmart? " says the Veteran Mage as he asks Lelei as the young Mage replies as she shows one of the images and videoclips of the Earthrealmians doing some Firebending, Earthbending and a clip where a Northern Water Tribesman doing a Waterbending as he is healing a terminally ill woman from the Southern tribe.

Lelei: " Good question, as you may know. Bending Arts or Element bending is an Elemental manipulation which was closer to our world's magic. It is a sacred art used by the Earthrealmians from the another world from the Second Gate and it was located in one of the cities in Japan, which was the nation of the Men-in-Green Soldiers or also known as the homeworld of the JSDF. On that world beyond the Second Gate, you will find some people who are able to manipulate elements, though not all were capable of doing it. " said by Lelei as she explains about the world from the GATE II in Osaka, Japan which locates the Earthrealm a much different world from their world (AKA Falmart), then followed by another Mage who is a Female as she asks about what is Bending about, however not all people can bend elements.

Female Veteran Mage: " Miss Lelei, Is this Bending you're mentioning, was like Elemental Magic in our world? what was it looks like? " says the Female mage as she holds her Elemental staff as she was very curious about the Bending arts which was shown on Lelei's laptop which was projected on the White screen.

Lelei: " The Bending Arts is a Magic-based Technique similar to our world's Elemental Magic, though it does not need any forms of spells as a requirement to control it. Instead, they use body movements from their Martial Arts, more like: Bending elements is a trait passed through lineages and utilized or trained through moveset based on Martial arts. Everything else flows from that in a pretty organic way. " said by Lelei as she explains what is Bending Arts and it's difference from the Element Magic, though it shares a similar trait as an Elemental Manipulation techniques, then followed by the scene switches to the Fire Nation Army soldiers blasting fires on their fists as they were Firebending as they attacked Umeda in May 2017, then followed by Earthbending fighters making a defensive stance while he uses his ability to create an Earthwall and then he proceeds to punch some rocks to hurl on his own opponent, while switches to a scene to an ancient Air Nomad who is using his Airbending technique to control the wind as the air blows the chimes on the Temple, then lastly a Water Tribesman where he uses his Waterbending to create a flow on the water then proceeds to run afterwards as he turns the Water into ice.

Afterwards, Lelei is continuing her explaination about the Bending Arts into the group of Mages, Alchemists, Religious acolytes, Wizards and Witches as they wanted to hear about the ways of the Earthrealmians on how they control the Elements without the use of Magic spells to cast their magic, then afterwards Lelei proceeds to demonstrate her own Waterbending without the use of Mana and casting a spell, as it was instructed by Katara with the use her Waterbending scroll, as of June 13 Katara taught Lelei a little part of her Waterbending techniques which she learned from the scroll itself as well as the one taught by Master Pakku, but this won't include the Ice Manipulation as she haven't mastered all forms of Waterbending techniques yet. Then cut back to the members of the Recon-3 who were watching Lelei's presentation while they were keep monitoring the movements on the crowd as both Tuka, Lelei and Rory were all watching among of the crowds.

Many of the viewers from the Presentation stage were both amazed and intrigued on Lelei's studies on Earthrealmian manipulation of Elements, though one of them have a doubt why Lelei can't control atleast two more elements as she only bends Water.

Veteran Mage #2: " If you can bend atleast one element without casting a spell, why can't you bend Fire or Rocks? I mean seriously what kind of Blasphemy is this?! " said by a Mage who has a doubt on her ability as the young Mage replies.

Lelei: " The reason why I can only bend one element, is because: I have recently discovered that i can actually bend Water Element even without casting a Magic spell on it, despite the fact that i wasn't born on Earthrealm. On the other hand, as a Bender you can only bend atleast one single element, unless that you are the Avatar. " said by Lelei as she explains it to the Mage, stating that the Avatar is the only one can bend all 4 Elements, as the second Veteran Mage asks her who is still in doubt.

Veteran Mage #2: " How is it possible that this so-called Avatar can bend four Elements more than One. What kind of person is he? " says the Veteran Mage as he asks Lelei in straight confusion.

Lelei: " The reason why the Avatar himself is the only one can control every single Elements as a Defense mechanism, with the help of a Spirit who granted him a power to control all four elements, as stated he is the only one can manipulate every single element as part of his own Bending-style. " said by Lelei to the second Veteran mage, then afterwards a Witch raises her hand as she asks a Question.

Blonde Witch: " What is this Avatar? is he a Demigod, a Grand Wizard or something? I just want to know. " said by the Blonde Witch as she asks Lelei about what is an Avatar.

Lelei: " This is a good question, the Avatar is what they called the " Master of all Elements " on Earthrealm, he or she is the closest thing to the Demigods and serves as a Peacemaker on his own world against any wars and the bridge between Mortal world and Spirit world, among those Avatars that i would like to mention were: Avatar Szeto, Avatar Yangchen, Avatar Kuruk, Avatar Kyoshi, Avatar Roku and finally Avatar Aang who is the current Avatar in training in his own world. " says Lelei as she explains what is the Avatar and what are their role om Earthrealm, though she never specifies Aang as a young Avatar was in his older age of 112 (who is actually disguises as Kuzon and he is currently training at the academy as a Magic student) where as she wanted to keep it classified, though he mentioned him as he was currently training to become the master of all Elements on Earthrealm as she keeps it as a secret.

Speaking of the previous Avatars she mentioned, the scene goes to the past Avatars doing their Bending styles from Avatar Szeto who is doing a Fire, Earth and Lavabending on an Island creating an artificial volcanic eruption, followed by Avatar Yangchen doing an Airlift using the vaccum of wind making an artificial Tornado, then cut to the scene at Avatar Kuruk who is surfing at the Waves as he is using his own Waterbending to create a Huge artificial Tsunami then he turned it into a Giant Ice afterwards as he made an epic landing, then cut to a scene at Avatar Kyoshi who uses her Earth and Lavabending to create an Artificial Earthquake followed by her Airbending to move her Island away from the Mainland of Earth Kingdom which resulting to the death of the tyrannical warlord Chin the Great and forcing his Armies to retreat back (only to be defeated by the combined armies of Earth and Fire Nation forces) and last but not the least Avatar Roku who uses all of his learnings from the past years as he is now a fully-ascended Avatar on Earthrealm, then finally Avatar Aang as he demonstrate his bending styles on the JTF (His video footage not included on her presentation as a safety measure), all of which was mentioned on her Presentation.

Many of the students were all baffled and intrigued on what Lelei's said in the Presentation, so many them were keep listening to her as they wanted to learn about Elemental Bending arts from the another world, some were taking notes as they wanted to keep learning about it and to do their own studies as part of their own Academic curriculum at the Magic Academy and if they could applied it on their Elemental magic as they wanted to study it, on the other hand we cut to a scene at the members of the Academic Council as they were keep listening to Lelei's presentation and watching the powerpoint to get slided.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Source: https://avatar.fandom.com/wiki/Bending_arts

-------------------------------------------------------------------

09:55 - 10:00 AM

Classroom 1, Rondel Magic Academy, City state of Rondel, Special Region of Falmart

  Meanwhile let's return at the class of Grandmistress Mimoza. We cut to the scene where Aang/Kuzon is finally casting an Air spell whereas the wind flows on his own hand whereas a Wind Rune symbolism representing his Wind Magic appears into his right hand, as his classmates were all amazed on his abilities as both Bender and a First-time magic user, the other members of Recon-3 were also watching the young Avatar's achievement as a Mage. Then afterwards, Katara also succeeds her first Water manipulation magic as she manages to summons the Water from her own hands, followed by her own Water Magic which she activated the spell from her hands, then she proceeds to use her ability to manipulate it without any use of her Waterbending and only with the use of Mana itself as she creates a Water orb around her. Then cut to the scene at Zuko/Lee as he concentrates himself where he tries to forget his own rage whereas he made an attempts at summoning his Fire Magic circle, after a few minutes of serious concentration he finally summons his own FIre Magic spell without the use of his own Firebending as Flames appears not just on his own Hands but also on his entire body without burning himself and even his own clothes as well. Outside of the class, the members of the Recon-3 led by MSgt. Bautista saw it all along with his squadmates as they keep guarding the door and monitoring the hallways to ensure every single suspicious person won't pass into their perimeter.

Everyone around the three Earthrealmian kids were clapped on them as they successfully created their first Spellcasting, if the trio manages to master their Elemental magic learnings it will make their bending more powerful than ever, especially for Aang as he tries to learn Wind Magic even more, as lady Mimoza says.

Insert theme:

25 Ibunka Kouryuutte Koto de!

Mimoza: " My, my, my! you did a great job Kuzon, you've finally learned one of the first phase of Wind Magic. Well done Kuzon! well done! " said by Grandmistress Mimoza as she compliments Aang's achievements for learning his first Wind Magic after learning from one of the spell books he have been read.

Kuzon (Aang): " Thank you very much lady Mimoza, I would not have learned this well without the help of other students in this Academy, especially with the guidance from Richard as well. " says Aang as he thanked lady Mimoza after learning his first Air Magic, as he continues. " I really did my best, just to accomplish my first Magic spell and i did it. " as he finished speaking to Mimoza, as the Grandmistress of the Academy nods with a smile, then afterwards Richard talks to Aang as he says.

Richard: " You did it Kuzon! Miss Mimoza compliments your work, but you'll have to study hard in order to master you Wind Manipulation spell " said by Richard as he gives a compliments to Aang/Kuzon after learning his first Magic spell as the young Avatar replies.

Kuzon (Aang): " You welcome Richard, i am very happy to learn my first Air Magic. I thought i will never learn the Air Manipulation magic to control the flow of the Wind. " said by Aang as he replies to Richard, whereas the Wind Mage nods happily, then Aang continues. " Maybe i misjudged you for being close to Katara, i just thought you will use your magic on her. " said by Aang as he confesses to Richard, as the young Mage says. 

Richard: " You don't have to worry about it Kuzon, we're all just friends here and i know that you and Katara were very close ever since you've meet her. Besides, I just really wanted to meet new people. As long as they were friendly. " said by Richard as he replies to Aang, then followed by Jerico as he says.

Jerico: " I'm not gonna lie, you have a true potential as an Air acolyte and Wind Mage. Espcially that you can create a small Magic tornado with your own spells! " says Jerico as he amazes at Kuzon/Aang's first time as a Wind mage.

Kuzon (Aang): " Maybe someday Jerico, but not today. I have work harder to master all types of Wind spell for my own study. " said by Kuzon/Aang as he replies to Jericho as he wanted to study more about Wind Magic as the Earth mage nods in understanding.

Afterwards, we cut to the scene at lady Mimoza as she turns her attention to Katara as she makes a compliment speech on her as she says.

Mimoza: " My, my, my! You made a really Good job Katara! You have done your first Water Magic spell for the first time as a student at this Academy. " said by Grandmistress as she happily made a compliment to Katara after learning her first Magic spell, as the Waterbending girl nods and she says.

Katara: " Thank you Miss Mimoza, i am very happy to learn my first Water Magic spell. But i have to learn even more about this Water casting spell for my training. " said by Katara as she happily thanked lady Mimoza as she winks afterwards as she wanted to learn even more part of the Water Magic which can be applied to her Waterbending, then afterwards the two girls made some compliments on her as they says.

Clarisse: " Congratulations Katara, you did it!" says Clarisse as she congratulates Katara for her first time after learning her first Magic spell, followed by her catgirl classmate Nala as she says.

Nala: " That was so Amazing Katara, not only you have learn your own first Water Magic Spell. You made lady Mimoza impressed on your skills as a Water Mage. NYA! " said by Nala as she compliments Katara for her amazing job as a Magic student learner, as Katara blushes then she says.

Katara (blushes): " Thank you guys, i am so happy that i have learned my first Water Magic spell. I guess that i am very lucky. " said by Katara as she replies to the two Magical students, as Clarisse replies.

Clarisse: " That's no luck Katara, it's dedication. You made your own achievement as a Water Mage student, I can see that you have a true potential to become a Master Mage. " said by Clarisse as she replies back to Katara, while she believes that was no luck but rather a dedication for her studies as an Academy Magic student afterwards Katara happily nods smilingly.

Then switch to a scene where lady Mimoza looks at Zuko/Lee as she was impressed on his first Fire summoning spell casting ability, while he might never learn how to use Lightning regeneration in his entire life, but can actually learn Fire Magic at the Rondel Magic Academy on Falmart.

Mimoza: " My, my, my! Your first Fire Magic made me really impressed Lee! I hope you could learn even more. Just be calm and you will master the use of Fire Magic once you've finally reach a Master Rank. " said by Grandmistress Mimoza to Zuko/Lee, as she gives more advice to the Prince of the Fire Nation as he smiles happily that someone appreciates his ability of both Firebending and Fire Magic.

Lee (Zuko): " Thank you ma'am, i am very happy that someone appreciates my work as a student, don't worry i will do my best to master my Fire manipulation magic. " said by Lee/Zuko as he thanked lady Mimoza after she made a compliments to the young Prince of the Fire Nation, afterwards lady Mimoza gives the three a positive grades for their first day of the school.

Then Bartholomew talks to Lee/Zuko after he learned one of the basics of Flame magic, along with his two friends as he says.

Bartholomew: " Congratulations Lee. You have finally done your first Fire Magic! But you'll have to learn even more steps in order to master Flame Magic and become a full-pledge Fire Mage, a lot of things you'll need to study to master the Fire Magic even more. " said by Bartholomew as he compliments Lee/Zuko after learning his first Fire Magic as the Prince replies.

Lee (Zuko): " Thank you Bartholomew. I really appreciate your compliments along with your friends here at the Academy and i must say that i am very impressed on you skills as a Mage as well. " says Zuko/Lee as he thanked Bartholomew for his compliments, followed by Emma.

Emma: " Hey Bartholomew, i hope you're not going to challenge him once he finally mastered his learnings on Fire Magic, it could be a lot worse happen if you did that. " said by Emma to her classmate as she speaks to Bartholomew, then she continues as she turns her attention to Zuko. " Lee, you did a great job for summoning the Fire with your Magic and casting the spells from the book. " says Emma as she compliments Zuko/Lee after he successfully casted his first FIre Magic spell, as she finished and then followed by Josef as he says.

Josef: " That was so amazing Lee, you have show your ability to cast a Fire Magic and you know, that your ability has many potential to be useful and maybe one day you will become one of the Master Archmage here on Rondel Magic Academy. We really hope that you can improve your Fire Magic studies and maybe someday, i can fight you in a match. " said by Josef to Zuko/Lee as he amazed to the skills of the Fire Nation Prince not as a Firebender but rather as a Fire Magic user, as the prince replies to the two as he says.

Lee (Zuko): " I am very happy that someone appreciates my abilities as a Mage, I am very honored to meet someone like you three on this Academy. Especially you Bartholomew. " said by Zuko as he replies to the three, including Bartholomew, as well as Emma and Josef (who still has a doubt on him, though he still ignores it for the sake of good friendship), as Emma says.

We cut to the scene at MSgt. Bautista, Cpl. Santos, Pvt. Alvarez and Pvt. Ling who were at the outside of the Classroom, as they are watching their Earthrealmian friends who were learning their first Element magic as the ASEAN soldiers saw their true potential as both Benders and Mages.

Afterwards Kuzon/Aang, Katara and Lee/Zuko learned their first steps Elemental mages, the three Earthrealmians continues their studies along with their classmates for their work as Magic and Alchemy students.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: Imagine the Magical elements used on this story was seemingly based on Anime series such as Black Clover, Fairy Tail and MAGI, as well as Videogames like Runescape and Skyrim.

================================================================================

10:30 - 11:00 AM

Presentation Area, Rondel Magic Academy, City state of Rondel, Special Region of Falmart

While the three Earthrealmian benders were continuing their studies as Magic students at Mimoza's class, back to Lelei's presentation the young mage continues her explaination on what are the differences between Bending arts and Elemental magic, then cut to the scene where Lelei explains what are the types of bending as she says.

Lelei: " As you may know, Bending arts is more considered as an Elemental manipulation technique without the use of Magic, instead they use both Kinetic energy for movements and Chi energy as a main source of their power, every bending varies depending on which Nation you were orinated, so far there are four Elements that can be manipulated and this includes: Water, Earth, Fire and Air. " said by Lelei as she begins the introduction about Elemental Bending arts, then one of the Mages asks her a question.

Veteran Mage #3: " Can you explain to us about what are those Elements you've been mantioned on bending arts and why it looks similar to Elemental manipulation magic? " said by a Male mage as he asks Lelei about Bending arts which was similar to Elemental magic, as Lelei replies.

Lelei: " As i mentioned earlier: Bending arts is much closer to Elemental manipulation magic, which uses Chi an energy that flows through the paths of the body, they called it as Chi paths, anyone who is born as a Bender can be trained to manipulate a desired element and they can extend the influence of their own Chi beyond their body, so far there are four elements corresponding to their nation and their bending such as Waterbending, Earthbending, Firebending and Airbending. " said by Lelei as she explains to the 3rd Veteran Mage on what are the bending is.

Afterwards, a Female acolyte with a purple hair raises her hand and asks a similar question to Lelei as she says.

Female Acolyte: " Would you like to tell me about Bending arts, such as Waterbending, Earthbending, Firebending and Airbending? I wanted to know, if i could possibly learn how to bend Element as an alternative to Elemental manipulation magic. " said by the Female acolyte to Lelei about the four types of Bending on Earthrealm and also if she can learn how to bend as well, then Lelei replies.

Lelei: " First of all, you cannot be a bender unless that you are born in Earthrealm from the four Nations or You have to discover your true potential as a Mage who was able to manipulate any certain element, like me. " says Lelei as she answers the question by the Female Acolyte, then she continues explaining what are the four types of Bending arts.  

" The one you saw me controlling the Water, is what they called Waterbending: also known as Hydrokinesis, an ability to manipulate Water as a base form and it can also allow it freeze as an Ice, Waterbending also has a Healing properties which was similar to Healing magic but the difference is that it doesn't need any use of Magic spells in order to use Healing abilities.

Next is Earthbending: Which is known as Terrakinesis and Geokinesis, It is an ability to control and manipulate any Earth-based elements such as Rocks, Stones, Sand, Mud, Clay, Soil and most recently Metal, In fact it is considered as one of the most powerful ability to control a solid mass. The key to use this ability is to listen into the Neutral jing, which involves waiting and listening for a right moment, in other words: Patience is a Virtue.

Then followed by; Firebending or Pyrokinesis, It is an ability to control Flames out of your own body and in some rare occations, that there are Master Firebenders who can able to create Lightning on their hands to generate Electricity. The use of Force is very important, due to it's intense and aggressive attacking style, this is why the Fire Nation is one of the strongest nations on Earthrealm due to the vast number of their resources and their clever use of Firebenders on their Army along with their non-Firebending soldiers as their " Cannon fodders " in the battle and this is why the Fire Nation is one of the most successful empire in Earthrealm.

And last but not the least Airbending: known as Aerokinesis, the manipulation of Air known as the Element of Freedom, it is capable of manipulating any forms Wind-based Elements, which includes flight, levitation and even enhanced speed through the use of Air manipulation as well as the Spiritual projection through meditation, though many of it's users were considered peaceful, some say it can be a dangerous weapon as well if it wasn't use properly and one of the key factors to Airbending is being a flexible, while finding and following the path of least resistance. " said by Lelei as she explain what are the certain types of Earthrealmian Bending arts & Fighting styles as an Earthrealmian in front of the Falmartian magic users and alchemists, especially for Airbending as it was explained by Lelei while showing the footage of Col. Takanashi demonstrating his Airbending ability on the National Diet of Japan.

------------------------------------------------------------------- 

While the young mage is explaining about the bending arts, the scene cuts in four different panels where she explains the four types of Bending arts which she aformentioned as part of her Presentation at the Student body of the Rondel Magic Academy, a scene switches to Colonel Takanashi an Air Nomad descent demonstrating his Airbending abilities in front of his colleagues on the JASDF in Osaka before returning to Earthrealm, a scene where Master Pakku along with his desciples is demonstrating their Waterbending ability while helping the JTF rebuilding the community in the Southern Water Tribe, then cut to a scene at Earth King Bumi who leads the Royal Omashu Army comprised of Earthbenders and non-Benders with firearms resisting the Fire Nation Army who recently recaptures the Omashu as they were now equipped with powerful guns on their arsenal as the Earth King defends his troops by shielding them with his own Earthwall and last but not the least Grandmaster Iroh of the White Lotus is training with his Firebending troops along with the JTF personnel on the camp.

------------------------------------------------------------------- 

As Lelei continues to explain what is bending in front of the audience in her Presentation, the members of the Recon-3 were all watching the current happening and even on the outside if there is suspicion of any certain outsider who might be an Assassin, so far there are no assassin who might be sent to kill her, which is a good thing but the team must not be overconfident as they keep monitoring the situation in both inside and outside.

Back on the presentation area, Lelei keeps explaining on what are the similarities and differences of Bending arts to Elemental magic, as she proceeds to explain the bending abilities of the Avatar.

Lelei: " In contrast to an ordinary Earthrealmian who can bend only one Element, the Avatar however is a different case. Indeed he was a chosen one who could only master and control all four elements in his world, he is also the one who serves a mediator and peacemaker of all Nations to prevent wars, he is also the one who connects between the Mortal world of Earthrealm and the Spirit world in order to maintain the existence of both worlds, currently Avatar Aang is fighting for the restoration of Harmony and balance of Earthrealm as an Avatar whereas the Fire Nation is waging a war against on all nations. " said by Lelei as she explain what is the role of the Avatar and what his job on Earthrealm as many Falmartian Magic users and alchemists were all made an amusement and shock on what they learned, as Lelei's presentation comes into a near end.

Insert theme:

Chosen One - Simon Grosse (Air)

Then afterwards, Lelei explains the history of Earthrealm along with it's inhabitants, their culture and their world from the very beginning according to her perspective, she even include the current war that was happening on their world, which is known as the Hundred Year War. A war that has been started by the Fire Nation which resulted to the deaths of Millions of innocent people more particularly the Air Nomads though Lelei did not mention the Genocide in fear that she might horrified the guests and so she choose not mention it which is as good thing especially for Toph who is watching whereas she understands their situation, as expected the rumors was all true about a war from the another world and they might be invaded by the Fire Nation after they won, but rest assure that the Fire Nation won't dare to travel to Falmart especially that he JTF were here to protect them, which is a good thing, even though that Lelei explains about the most destructive weapon they've been used for past 100 years known as the Sozin's Comet, which will enhances their Firebending abilities and this is the similar comet that killed most of the Air Nomads at the very beginning. Alongside with the Fire Nation Army is their non-Firebending soldiers who were now armed with Guns as part of their Military doctrine and more has been produced. Thankfully it is very unlikely to happen as of now and only the Avatar can stop the Fire Nation's mobilization of it's Army into the Wu Yang Hill.

She explains the rest of Earthrealm's history on her presentation from the Computer's projection screen by explaining their society and culture as well as their own cuisine, where she mention that their food is really similar to all Asian dishes more particularly the Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean and Thai. She even mentions that the ancestors of the Earthrealmians looks similar to the Falmartians, indeed she refers the Earthrealmians as the descendants of moern Asian people similar to the Falmartians who were descended to the ancient Europeans more likely the Ancient Romans from the Ninth Legion who were trapped on Falmart thousands of years ago, the Earthrealmians both Asians and Inuit ancestors were travelled too far through Land bridges from Ice Age until it's breakup from the tectonic plates, she even explains the origins of their Bending from the Animals who use their perspective elements and their ancient civilization which according to Avatar Aang, it is stated that the first humans who lived on Earthrealm were all used to live on the Giant Lion turtle cities as of yet it this will be comfirmed whether it is real or not, on the other hand the name of the First Avatar has been forgotten by the history as he was listed on the ancient texts probbably because he was erased.

Lelei tells the story of the four famous Avatars from Earthrealm's history before Aang become the next Avatar, as she explains their backstories and how they served people of Earthrealm as their world's peacemakers, from Avatar Yangchen who succeded Avatar Szeto where she uses an idea of complex political strategy, while she is also known for her wisdom and power during her time as an Avatar while she was feared due to her willingness to do "whatever it takes" to protect the world and keep its own balance. Then years later, she was followed by Avatar Kuruk who was gifted and talented Waterbender while he is the youngest Avatar to died in his 30s, he still did his job as an Avatar of Earthrealm to maintain its Balance and peace between Four Nations. Next is Avatar Kyoshi an Earthbender whose parents were came from Earth Kingdom and Air Nomad Nation, she was lately discovered in her age of 16, in Earthrealm's history she was the oldest living Avatar in her world followed by Rory Mercury and Giselle of Falmart. During her time as an Avatar, it is stated that she is the one who stopped Chin the Conqueror and his invading Army on her homeland, causing a seperation of Kyoshi Island and the mainland Earth Kingdom, she is also responsible for creating an Earth Kingdom secret police known as the Dai Li a much terrible version of Prince Zorzal's Oprichnina and she even reached the age of 230 years in her lifetime. And last but not the least, Avatar Roku known as the Flame Avatar from the Fire Nation, he is known for his wise and merciful Avatar with good intentions as he is willing to forgive anyone who had a confrontations against him, but this also leads to his own downfall as he was killed by his own friend Firelord Sozin as stated by his successor, as it was become the catalyst of the Hundred Year War on Earthrealm.

And thus, the presentation of Lelei La Lalena has finally come to an end as she left everyone speechless as she formally ends her learnings and the whole history of Earthrealm based on her perspective. Everyone at the crowd, were all shocked and amazed on what Lelei learned on her travels and studies from the world beyond the Gate alongside with the world from the another Gate within a Month, they were pretty much impressed on her presentation with the help of modern technology especially that she was using her Laptop and yes the Academy allowed the use of Computers as part of their studies thanks to the donations by the American and Japanese government which give into them last year, especially on what Lelei's featured topic and her own vast knowledge as she made a history on the Academy, sadly that her mentor Cato El Altestan was not present here and this is a good thing since they viewed him as perverted, but somehow they like his apprentice anyway.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

11:30 - 11:35 AM

Presentation Area, Rondel Magic Academy, City state of Rondel, Special Region of Falmart

And after a very long deliberation and conversation, the Academy's grandmasters were now making an official statement for Lelei after she made her own presentation.

Male Grandmaster: " Your presentation and further research is very impressive Miss Lelei La Lalena and I admit, it was very good. After we made deliberate discussion, we have made a descision to give you a Higher score. For bringing a most valuable information and most of all, you are the first Falmartian who introduced a very unfamiliar Magic and Culture that us considered foreign into us. " said by the Male Grandmaster in front of Lelei, then followed by a female Master alchemist as she says

Female Grand Alchemist: " Indeed, a culture that is looking different for the Falmartians. In terms of Manipulating Elements, you made a deep research on the so-called Earthrealmian culture and it's very long History from the world where it originated, especially for a Person who has an ability to control Water, then turning it into an Ice or having a Healing properties on it, i want to learn even more about it. " said by the Female Grand Alchemist to Lelei, followed by a Male Grand Wizard as he says.

Academy Grand Wizard: " We as a Member of the Council, the Rondel Magic Academy is hereby declares Lelei as a Master Mage. Officially declaring her studies of Foreign magic and Cultural society from the other worlds, the only one who could bring information about the World behind of the Gate, it is an honor to declare her as the youngest Master in history! " said by the Academy's Grand Wizard, as Lelei couldn't believe, including her friends Tuka, Rory and Toph who were all watching in front of her as they clapped together, while followed by the clap from the members of the Recon Team 3 and the Crowd who were watching her presentation, as the young Mage says.

Lelei: " I can't believe it, i have finally become a master... I did it! " says Lelei to herself as her own joy flows into her heart and finally that she have got her goal, to become the Master Mage, but this is just the start of her quest to become the greatest Mage on Falmart.

Afterwards we cut to the scene at Lelei standing on the Stage as she prepares to receive her Certificate of Recognition by the Acadeny's council, then moments later the Grand Wizard gives a notice of Certification for Lelei as he gives a valuable proof that she is now a Master, though she must learn even more about the other worlds and their culture including Science, so the People of Falmart may use it for their own good (despite of the God's rejection), after receiving her Certificate of Honor as a Master.

Sound effect:

Audience Clapping - Sound Effect

Moments later Tuka, Rory, Toph, Lt. Itami, Sgt. Westbrook and the rest of the Recon Team-3 went into the stage to congratulate her.

Itami: " Congratulations Lelei, you have finally earned the title of Master. That presentation of yours was very amazing. " said by Lt. Itami to Lelei as he congratulates her, followed by Tuka her Elven friend.

Tuka: " Yeah Lelei, that was so amazing. You really did an effort for your presentation and you finally achieved your dream! " says Tuka as she greets her friend with a joy, followed by Toph as she says.

Toph: " Lilly, you did a good job! Twinkle Toes and Sugar Queen will be so proud of you. " said by Toph as she appreciates and compliments Lelei on her work, while calling her Lilly as a nickname just like the rest of the GAang and the members of Team Recon-3, then Rory speaks afterwards.

Rory: " Ara ara, Lelei. Now that you become a Master, what is your next step? " said by Rory to her friend as she was now become a Master, as Lelei replies.

Lelei: " I want to study more information about Bending arts along with it's origins, i know this is very hard. But wanted to introduce it to the people of Falmart as an alternative to Elemental Magic. " says Lelei as she replies to Rory, whereas she planned to study more about Bending arts back on Earthrealm as Sgt. Kuribayashi interjects.

Kuribayashi: " That's great Lelei, Aang would be happy to see more Falmartians learning about bending arts from Earthrealm. " said by Sgt. Kuribayashi to Lelei as she is very impressed on her presentation, followed by Sgt. Westbrook as he says.

Westbrook: " I know, right Kuribayashi? She has many potential to become the next Mage Grandmaster once she learns both Elemental Magic and Bending arts, in that way she could teach it to the next generation of Elemental mages. " said by Sgt. Westbrook to SgtFC. Kuribayashi as he agree on her alongside with the rest of the Recon Team-3 as they nodded altogether.

After Lelei made her presentation at the Academy Halls and the group prepares to leave along with Lelei who is bringing her Masteral decree of Mastership, 1Lt. Itami speaks up with his squad as he talks to them.

Itami: " Alright guys, let's go to Lady Mimoza's class and check our friends there and how they were doing. I'm pretty sure that " Kuzon " is starting to learn his first Aerial Magic. " said by Lt. Itami to his squad as they looked at him, where Sgt. Tomita speaks.

Afterwards the other members of the Recon 3 went into the entrance doors of the Classroom 1 as they saw MSgt. Bautista along with Pvt. Alvarez, Pvt. Ling and Cpl. Santos as they are doing their job perfectly fine as they were also amazed at Aang and his friends' performance at Mimoza's class as the Filipino Marine sergeant says.

Jackson: " Can't wait those kids learning their new form fighting style. I want to see those kids use first Magic spell for the first time! " says SSgt. Jackson as he cannot wait to see his Earthrealmian friends to use their Elemental Magic for the first time as MSgt. Griggs says.

Griggs: " Easy there buddy, I am pretty sure they will be the best Magic users once we see their fruition. " says MSgt. Griggs as he replies to his colleague as SSgt. Jackson nods.

Afterwards the other members of the Recon 3 went into the entrance doors of the Classroom 1 as they saw MSgt. Bautista along with Pvt. Alvarez, Pvt. Ling and Cpl. Santos as they are doing their job perfectly fine as they were also amazed at Aang and his friends' performance at Mimoza's class as the Filipino Marine sergeant says.

Bautista: " Sir Itami, you won't believe what we have been saw at Miss Mimoza's class. " said by MSgt. Bautista to Lt. Itami as he and the rest of the squad saw what is happened on the class as he continues. " Looks like " Kuzon " has finally learned his first Wind Magic, along with Katara with her own first Water Magic and Lee with his Fire Magic, in fact he made his whole body burn in flames without damaging his whole body. " said by MSgt. Bautista after he reports the events happening on Grandmistress Mimoza's class, as Toph says.

Toph: " Wow, did Twinkletoes and Sparky really did that? " says Toph to the Filipino sergeant as Pvt. Alvarez says.

Alvarez: " Yes  Toph , " Kuzon " really did his first Aerial levitation magic as he controls the wind like a Kite in the Air! While Katara is using her Water Magic spell to summon a big amount of Water in her hands, while " Lee " is using his Fire spell to summon a Fireball in his hands in a very calm way, without the use of his own rage. " said by Pvt. Alvarez as he explain the situation to Toph as the Blind Bandit amazed despite being jealousy, then Lelei speaks.

LeleI: " Did they really do that? their own Elemental magic without any use of bending? " says Lelei to the other squad, as Cpl. Santos replies.

Santos: " Yes Lelei, they did it. " says Cpl. Santos as the Filipino Marine replies to Toph whereas seen in the Flashback as the 3 Earthrealmian kids being monitored by the four members of the Recon-3 were all doing their desired Elemental summoning magic, as followed by pvt. Ling as she says.

Ling: " Indeed it's true. We have witnessed it all, we all did while we are doing our job as their guardians. " says Pvt. Ling as she confirms it, while the whole members of the Recon-3 were all shocked and amazed on what they've heared.

After learning that Lt. Itami that Aang/Kuzon, Katara and Zuko/Lee were now able to create their Elemental magic for their bending, he was very impressed on their learnings as he says.

Itami: " Demn, it looks like that our friend learns his first Magic for the first time, what kind of surprises we would like to see next. " said by Lt. Itami as he was deeply shocked on what he has heared about his Earthrealmian friends learning their first Magic, as Rory speaks.

Rory: " Youji, let me remind you that Kuzon, Katara and Lee will have to learn even more and needs some understanding about Elental Magic as they have to keep study atleast for a very short period of time. Well it's not that easy you know? " says Rory to Lt. Itami as she reminds him about the situation of the three benders regarding to their abily with a smirk.

Itami: " Yeah i understand about that Rory, thank you. " said by Lt. Itami as he replies to Rory.

 As the Team went into the School's hallway at the nearside of the Classroom 1, they were all shocked on what they saw. The three Earthrealmian kids were all listening to Mimoza's Magic lessons as they write their understandings on their lecture book about their learnings despite their lack of understanding on Falmartian language though with the help of translation device that the JTF provided to them, they can finally understand any writings even on a language that is based on Latin, meanwhile the Team is watching the three learning on how to use magic as part of their mission.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

June 19, 2017

12:00 - 01:00 PM

Classroom 1, Rondel Magic Academy, City state of Rondel, Special Region of Falmart

It is now Twelve O'clock and it's afternoon already, meaning the class is finally over. As the Gradmistress of the Academy dismisses her today's lesson, the whole class bids their farewell for tomorrow.

Mimoza: " My, my, my! Class you have made a very excellent job for today, i hope I could see you all tomorrow for our next Lesson. " said by Lady Mimoza to her students as Everyone grab their things and quietly stands up on their seats and calmly left the classroom as they were ready for their next lesson tomorrow.

Then cut to the scene where the members of the Recon 3 along with Lt. Itami, Sgt. Kuribayashi, Sgt. Westbrook, the Falmartian trio and Toph waiting on them. The three were very happy to see the rest of the Recon 3 and Toph as they finally finished their first day of school, while Lelei was very happy to see them as she brings a good news to them, while both Richard, Arpeggio and Mimoza were behind of Aang/Kuzon, Katara and Zuko/Lee as the Class was officially ended on 1:00 PM. 

Lelei: " Hey guys, I just wanted to tell you that I am now officially a full-pledged Master Mage! " says Lelei as she tells Aang, Katara and Zuko that she has finally ascended as a Master Mage as the young Avatar says.

Kuzon (Aang): " Is that true Lelei? Well then, I just wanted to say Congratulations to you, all of your works and hardships comes into fruition and now you have finally become a Master Mage. " said by Aang/Kuzon as he congtratulates Lelei sa followed by Katara.

Katara: " That was so Amazing Lelei, i would like to say Congratulations for you. " said by Katara with a smile, as she congratulates Katara and then she was followed by Zuko/Lee as he says.

Lee (Zuko) : " Me too Lelei, i also wanted to say congratulations for your achievement. It must be an honor to become the Master Mage after many years you've been studying Magic and teaching a new Culture into the people of Falmart, we are very happy for all of you. " says Zuko/Lee as he also shares his congratulatory for Lelei, while Katara takes a serious looks on him. Then Lelei says in her response.

Lelei: " Thank you guys, I really appreciate your compliments and i am happy that you also learned your first Magic on this Academy. " says Lelei to her friends as she thanked them and also being happy that both Aang, Katara and Zuko were finally learned their first steps as a Mage.

 As the three Earthrealmian kids clapped at Lelei's acheievement, they were very for her. Then we switch into a scene at Mimoza along with Arpeggio and Richard approaches on the GAang, the Falmartian and the Recon-3 as they heared the news about Lelei's success as a Master Mage after sharing her knowledge about Bending Arts and Earthrealmian culture into the people of Falmart as the Grandmistress says.

Mimoza: " Oh my, my, my! Lily becomes a Master Mage? That was so amazing! I must say that i wanted to congratulate you for your success as a Mage and as a Bender, i am very happy for you. " said by Mimoza to Lelei as she gives a congratulatory for her, as the young Mage says.

Lelei: " It's Lelei, nevermind about it. " says Lelei as she corrected Grandmistress Mimoza, then Arpeggio speaks afterwards. 

Arpeggio: " Just because you have finally ascended as a Master, doesn't mean i will call you as Master Lelei. You have to train harder to become a Grandmaster. " said by Arpeggio to her step-sister, then she continues. " Despite of this, i wanted to congratulate you sister. I hope Mom would very proud of your achievement. " said by Arpeggio on her sister as she made everyone shocked despite of her jealousy on Lelei's talent as a Mage, even Aang/Kuzon saw this as a great opportunity to see the two sisters to reconcile and set-aside their differences.

Lelei: " Even i dislike you as my Half-sister, I never hated you Arpeggio. I just wanna say this, thank you Sister. " says Lelei as she replies to her sister, then she hugged her with a smile and with a slight tears on her eyes as it was saw by the whole Recon 3, Tuka, Rory, Richard and the GAang as well as Grandmistress Mimoza.

After the two sisters hugged each other, Lt. Itami calls everyone for a celebration as they went into the local restaurant at the nearside of the Inn they checked in, everyone felt that in a heartwarming hugs between two Half-blooded sisters.

================================================================================

June 19, 2017

01:35 PM

City State of Rondel, Saderan Empire, Special Region of Falmart

Almost 30 minutes have been passed, the GAang were now preparing to eat their launch even though it was already passed Twelve, they were now celebrating Lelei's ancession as a Master Mage as everyone at the Restaurant who were present is happy for her, including SgtM. Kuwahara, Sgt. Foley and Cpl. Dunn as they were all clapping together.

Itami: " Now that you have become a Master Mage, what is your next move? " said by Lt. Itami to Lelei as he asks her what would be her next move.

Lelei: " I want to work hard and study both Magic and Bending Arts to become a Grand Mistress mage, i want to apply my learning as inspiration for my studies as a Master Mage and Waterbending student. " said by Lelei as she replies back to Lt. Itami, then she looks at Katara, as she continues. " Katara, i would be honor to become your first non-Earthrealmian student to become a full-pledged Waterbender. " says Lelei as everyone were shocked on what she says, as the Waterbender replies.

Katara: " What can i say, i am very happy to teach you Lelei. All of my learnings and all the knowledge that I know, I will teach you Lelei. " said by Katara as she happily replies on Lelei to teach her as a student. " said by Katara as she is being honored to teach Lelei as a Waterbender, then afterwards Aang talks to Lelei as he made a compliments for mer.

Aang: " Lelei, i am very happy for you as a Master Mage. Do you have any plans to learn more about the culture of my world? " said by Aang as he asks the young Mage.

Lelei: " Yes Aang and I wanted study more about your world's culture including Bending Arts, to allow my fellow Falmartians to understand different worlds as well as the Terran Culture on planet Earth and bring all people both Humans and Demi-Humans closer together. " said by Lelei as she replies to Aang after she wanted to expand her studies of both Earthrealmian and Terran culture for the greater good, as Prince Zuko says only this time he talks with Aang.

Zuko: " What about you Aang, are you willing to continue your studies as a Elemental mage to learn more about Wind Magic? I know that we have only atleast 3 Weeks left to save those innocent people that are held by Ambassador Han. " says Prince Zuko as he asks Aang about his plan to continue his studies as an Air Mage to learn Wind Magic as part of his Avatar training.

Aang: " Yes, i will continue my training as a Wind Mage to save those people who were hostage by Ambassador Han. I cannot allow any one of those people died from the hands of the Fire Nation Army. I won't let this happen again. " said by Aang as he replies to Zuko whereas he wanted to continue his own studies as Lt. Itami says.

Itami: " I really hope you succeed on your goal to become a full-pledge Air Mage and master the Wind Magic abilities even as an Earthrealmian, maybe one day that you will save Earthrealm from the Fire Nation. " said by Lt. Itami as he speaks directly to Aang/Kuzon as asks encourages him to succeed both as a Bender and a Mage, whereas the young Avatar nods smilingly.

Then cut to a scene at the Restaurant's door where the two Magic students enters inside, they were surprised that they saw Katara in front of her as the Waterbender saw them as well.

Clarisse: " Nala look, It's Katara and her friends! HIIIII!!!!!!!! " says Clarisse to her friend Nala, then as she yelled to Katara afterwards.

Nala: " You're right Clarisse, Katara is here along with the Men-in-Green soldiers. Nya! " says Nala as she replies to her friend after Clarisse yells on Katara.

Katara: " Oh, Hi Clarisse. I didn't expect that you're coming here too as well. " said by Katara as she greets Clarisse as both Aang/Kuzon and Zuko/Lee whereas she was surprise on the two's latter visit.

Nala: " Yeah we are very happy to see you again Katara along with Kuzon and Lee, here on this restaurant. Nya! " said by Nala as she replies back to Katara followed by Clarisse as she says.

Clarisse: " We came here on this Restaurant to eat and study for our next lesson tommorow. We didn't expected that we will also meet one of the Men-in-Green soldiers alongside with Miss Arpeggio and Grandmistress Mimoza here as well. " says Clarisse to Katara as she also meetsthe JTF personnel along with the Academy's Grandmaster and miss Arpeggio, as Lt. Itami says.

Itami: " Actually, we call ourselves as the Joint Task Force, but you know the rest. " said by Lt. Itami to the two girls as he refers it as JTF.

Westbrook: " To be honest, we like the idea of being called as the Men-in-Green, Lieutenant and That will do! " says Sgt. Westbrook as he interjects, then followed by lady Mimoza as she speaks.

Mimoza: " Oh my, my, my! You two girls wanted to join us for a celebratory lunch? " said by lady Mimoza as she asks the two.

Clarisse: " Sure why not! " says Clarisse as she decides to join in, along with Katara, Aang/Kuzon and Zuko/Lee.

Katara: " Clarisse, Nala. We didn't expecting that you two girls are joining us here. " said by Katara as she talks with Clarisse, asking her about it.

Clarisse: " Yeah, we are very happy to meet you here at the Academy, Katara. We hope that we can work together not just as calssmates, but also as a Team. " says Clarisse as she replies to Katara about their meeting as Aang speaks in.

Aang: " I wasn't expecting that our classmates are also coming here as well, like you miss Clarisse and miss Nala. " said by Aang as he talks to Clarisse as the young Mage replies.

Clarisse: " Aw don't calls us with that Kuzon, we all shares a similar age you know. Besides our goal is to study magic and alchemy on our school. " said by Clarisse as she replies to Aang/Kuzon, then everyone laughs in, though she went blushy as it was saw by Katara.

Aang: " Well it's okay then. I'm sorry for calling you two Miss, i didn't mean to. " says Aang as he replies to Clarisse and Nala, followed by his personal apologies as Clarisse says.

Clarisse: " It's fine, we can be friends along with Richard, Nala, Lee and Katara. Together we can all work together to accomplish our goals. " said by Clarisse as she replies to Aang as the young Avatar smiles.

Meanwhile Katara blushed in jelousy as it was seen by the Falmartian trio along with Zuko/Lee and Richard as also being sensed by Toph as well.

Toph: " I sense that your Heartbeat is going faster Katara, heeeeyyyyy...... " said by Toph to Katara as she sense her own Heartbeat, as the waterbender replies.

Katara: " Hey that is not true! I am not jealous. " says Katara to Toph as she went red, while her friends (the Falmartian trio and Richard) only chuckles and Aang was only busy eating his Vegetable salad and Bread with cheese, while the rest of the Recon-3 were now eating their meals.

Rory: " I think they were trying to make friends Katara, i don't think she will trying to tease Aang and make her as a boyfriend. They were too young you know that. So cheer up! " said by Rory as she cheers up Katara as she insists that Clarisse won't take Aang for her as the Waterbender replies.

Katara: " I hope you are right Rory, maybe i am just suspicious. " says Katara to Rory as the demigoddess nods in, hoping that that Clarisse won't be obsessed with Aang.

As the two Girls (Clarisse and Nala) joins with the group as they were finally take their seats alongside with the JTF on the other side of the table, everyone takes their launch as they eat together for their celebration. Meanwhile, Aang is confident as he wanted to learn more about Magic as he can use it to save his own world from the Fire Nation along with his friends and allies. Then, Katara takes a little chat with Clarisse.

 And so, this begins the young Avatar's training as a Mage along with his friends and Lelei as a newly appointed Master Mage by the Rondellian Magic Academy and as a first Falmartian expert on Earthrealmian culture and society, as she works harder to become a full-pledged Grandmaster.

Little did everyone know, is that they were been watching by someone outside.

Then afterwards, the scene goes to black as the chapter ends.

To be Continued........

================================================================================

Theme:

Avatar the Last Airbender II ANIME OPENING (fanmade) | VIP by Sid.

Next time: Magic Lessons, part 2

Now that Aang becomes a Novice student Mage, will he succeed as a Mage by utilizing Magic on his bending abilities?

Let's find it out Next Time.

================================================================================

Epilogue:

June 19, 2017

08:00 PM

Fire Nation Imperial Palace, capital city of Caldera, Mainland of the Fire Nation Empire.

Insert theme:

Avatar The Last Airbender - Aang Faces Ozai

While the Fire Nation Armed Forces is preparing for the arrival of the Sozin's comet along with the mass-production of their new weapons which includes a new types of Firearms such as Rifles and Machine Guns on their arsenal as a weapon of choice for non-Benders while handguns for the Firebending and Earthbending infantry soldiers. Firelord Ozai is has a different plan this time as he talks for to the War Minister himself about the next move for the Fire Nation Empire itself.

Ozai: " I am preparing for an Expedition of the 4th Fleet into the Western continent, to seek an Alliance with the Nemerian Empire. It's been a hundred years that we have lost our contact with the Western continents, I'm hoping they will accept my offer of Friendship and Alliance with the Nemerians. " said by Firelord Ozai to his War Minister Qin, as the War Minister replies in.

Qin: " Yes my lord. The fleet is now ready to Sail into the West, Vice Admiral Harada is waiting for your orders. " said by War Minister Qin to Lord Ozai, as the Firelord speaks.

Ozai: " Good war minister Qin and how is the production of our new Firearms, is it ready? " says Firelord Ozai as he asks War Minister Qin about the Firearms production and it's mass production for the non-benders' weapon of choice.

Qin: " Yes Firelord Ozai, your majesty. All types of weapons raging from Pistols, Rifles to Machine Guns, it is all ready in service for our troops. " said by War Minister Qin as he replies back to Firelord Ozai, as he continues. " With the help of our slaves from Earth Kingdom, Prisoners, Traitors and lastly from the outworlders who were both from Japan and other nations of Earth which they called it, were very productive for making those impressive weapons, with the help of those two people from Japan who is a Nationalist and the other is an Engineering student from Pakistan, alongside with Mr. Larsson about their world's history, which we can use it as a Weapon to become their own weakness. " said by Qin as he finished, whereas he mentions about the mass production of all Firearms that has been developed for a very long time, while he showed the finished product that was fresh from the Factory.

After years of Weapons development by Zhao and his research about the Waterbenders' weakenesses despite of it's failure to conquer the North Pole of the Northern Water Tribe, but his Firearms development project from the past decade, has finally comes into a fruition. The Fire Nation is now able to make more weapons for their Army even without the use of Firebenders (as they were very valuable asset for their Army). The Fire Nation is now entering the advanced stage of Industrialization for their glorious empire as the legacy of Zhao lives on.

War Minister Qin shows a finished models of a Type-64 Rifle along with the Type-99 LMG and Type-004 bolt-action Sniper Rifle as the Firelord himself nods at the top-notch firearms created by their own slaves from both Earthrealm and Terra (most of which were Japanese and foreigners). Mreaanwhile Firelord Ozai impressed with the finished products as more Soldiers of the Fire Nation Army who were all non-Benders a now recieving their new guns raging from SMGs (MP5), Assault Rifles (M16s and Type-64s) and Machine Guns (Type-11s and 99s) which was game changer as a new doctrine is now formally adapted by the Fire Nation. Firelord Ozai will ensures that his own victory of the Fire Nation Empire will be secured once that the Sozin's comet has finally arrive, as they believe that the Avatar is preparing for his return on Earthrealm. The Fire Nation won't allow him to succeed, even if he got an ally from the other world, as the Firelord says.

FNAC Type-64.

FNAC Type-99 LMG.

Ozai: " Soon, this world will be mine! If the Japanese Empire couldn't take Asia on their own hands, I Firelord Ozai will takes it over. The Fire Nation will emerge victorious in this War, no matter how you bring many allies against my Army, they will only be crushed by the power of the Sozin's Comet. " said by Firelord Ozai as he makes a remarks against the Avatar, followed by his guards chanting.

Royal Procession Guards: " Hail Ozai! Hail Ozai! Hail Ozai! Hail Ozai! " said by the Fire Nation guards as they keep chanting Hail Ozai repeatedly on the Imperial throne room.

Meanwhile Azula is standing behind the doors while she only smirks, as her maid Ayumi is standing behind her.

Azula: " Well..... well..... well..... Looks like me and my Father are now preparing the Fleet for the expedition on the Western Continent, I am so excited for the results. What is very interesting thing though is that we are going to the Wu Yang Hill. " said by Azula as she leaves the throne room as followed by Ayumi-chan as she tries to be strong and hoping that her father will come to rescue her, now that Col. Takanashi is now revealed as an Air Nomad descent. Afterwards, the two went into the personal room of Princess Azula to prepare her dinner.

Image credits to: dinixdream on DeviantART, note: This is an AI art.

It seems that the Fire Nation is now waiting for the return of the Avatar and seeking a new alliances with the Empire of the West, known as the Nemerian Empire as Ozai prepares his " visit " to Wu Yang Hill along with his daughter Azula, a sinister plan is now happening in the eyes of the current Firelord is confidently preparing for Fire Nation's victory.

Then the whole scene went into black.

------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Hello everyone, sorry for being inactive recently as i am busy playing a new season of Jailbreak in Roblox. BTW Here is the 15th chapter of the series as part 2 of Magic Lessons whereas i have showcasing the Magic abilities of Aang, Katara and Zuko though they might use it in the future as an alternative to Bending. While i write this chapter a little bit shorter as i want to turn this one into a Side-chapter and proceed to the newest chapter where Firelord Ozai and Princess Azula pays a visit to Wu Yang Hill.

I also like to point out on how i much despise Right-Wing media and Politicians on how they push their narratives for denying History like the current Government of Japan which denies the majority of their War Crimes and refuses to teach their Children about their actions during WW2 and Holocaust Deniers by the Neo-Nazis and White Supremacists who wants to commit a Genocide of Jews (which is hypocritical and ironic), along with Life-Wing Communist states like China that denies the 1989 Tiananmen Square Massacre and North Korea for denying Human Rights abuses and their past atrocities.

Note: Lelei is now a Master Mage or Archmage. That means she learned a lot of things in both Falmartian, Terran and Earthrealmian in terms of Magic, Terran Culture and Bending arts

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

15.3K 491 64
Earth Fire. Air. Water. My great-grandmother tells me stories about the old days, a time of peace, when the Avatar kept balance between the Earth Kin...
953 49 8
Water Earth Fire Air My grandmother used to tell me stories about the old days: a time of peace when the Avatar kept balance between the Water Tribes...
111K 5.3K 65
How are you supposed to move forward when you can't stop regretting your past? Everyone walked away from the Battle of The Sun & The Moon a different...
867K 23K 78
***CURRENTLY UNDER EDITING*** Broken, filled with loss, pain, and anger of her people's death... she could only hope she had died with them. An Air B...