Happiness equation | tk

By Radiant-Taekook

Jeon Jungkook had never been fond of dating and involving himself in the complexity of being in a relationshi... More

Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄˜Ιͺɴᴇss α΄‡Η«α΄œα΄€α΄›Ιͺᴏɴ
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
Chapter thirty nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty one
Chapter forty two
Chapter forty three
Chapter forty four

Chapter thirty three

771 80 43
By Radiant-Taekook

Third Person POV 

Jungkook entered the art club room, looking for Hoseok and Yoongi. The three of them decided to come here without meeting up in the locker room today.

He stood in the middle of the room, not finding any of the familiar faces. Jimin, Yeji and Taehyung were also not there.

"What's wrong, Jungkook?" Lisa asked from behind, about to go sit next to her partner.

"Do you know where Yoongi and Hobi hyung are?" He asked, not knowing what to do. When they enter the club room daily, there's always Yeji and the others there to greet them. Jimin to annoy him and Taehyung to nullify the effect and make him want to be here.

"Sorry, I have no idea. You can ask the art leader. She's over there." Lisa pointed out the leader who was in a serious discussion with the art instructor.

Jungkook would rather wait than interrupt a conversation for his curiosity. He walked towards the far left corner of the room where Taehyung is usually seated, near the window.

He greeted the other juniors, low-key shocked at how close Soobin had his face to Yeonjun's. One move and they could kiss. Jungkook shook his head with a slight blush, feeling like he imagined something he shouldn't have.

The door of the storage room which was right next to the window opened up, revealing the person he found endearing and excited to meet these days.

Taehyung held a few files, exiting the room and swinging it shut by his foot. A warm happy smile was on his face when he saw Jungkook standing right in front of him.

"Hey." Taehyung put the files down, offering his hand for a handshake. So far, he was successful in hiding his crush on the boy, simply enjoying the interactions and time with him.

"Hi . . ." Jungkook shook his hand, thinking how Taehyung's hand was so soft and delicate. He was unable to look away, wondering what the hell was wrong with his heart and why was it so ecstatic to see Taehyung, "Where is everybody?"

"Oh, Yeji and Hoseok hyung sneaked off during our basketball practice so they're with Jin hyung. He's briefing their punishment. Jiminie is also there, he had to help Namjoon hyung out for a while. I don't know where Yoongi hyung is."

Jungkook nodded, finding Taehyung's voice soft and serene. He was puzzled, not knowing why he was having such thoughts.

"You okay?" The blue-haired boy stepped closer to him, making his heart skip a beat.

What-?

"Y-Yes, I am." Jungkook gave him a baffled smile, wanting to smack himself.

Taehyung nodded with a smile, "I'll be right back," Picking up his files, he went to Lia, discussing something with her about the themes. Since the club merge would end in a while, their submissions of the themes were also rescheduled.

What's wrong with me?

Jungkook leaned against the window, eyes unable to be off from Taehyung. He had to force himself to look away so that he wouldn't look like a creep.

It seemed that the other four would take a while so Lia told Taehyung to do activities with Jungkook. The blue-haired boy was more than glad, although a little worried that he might be too obvious.

After a while, both were seated on stools in the same corner, near the window. Their easels had sketch papers in front of them. They were about to sketch a decor piece placed in the middle of the room.

Jungkook was grateful Jimin wasn't here right now. He'd just brief it and do his own work. How would this poor boy know it was a part of Jimin's planning?

"Umm, Taehyung?" Jungkook looked to his left. He saw Taehyung listening to something, earphones plugged in.

For a moment, he didn't want to disturb the boy who was in the zone. His eyes fell on Taehyung's hand which was elegantly creating strokes on the sheet, his blue locks falling on his eyes.

Jungkook was unable to look away. The light from the window cast an ethereal hollow around Taehyung. It entranced him.

He knew he shouldn't stare too much and he tried to break free from this enchantment but Taehyung's beauty wasn't allowing him.

Jungkook subconsciously raised his free hand, gently brushing away the blue locks semi-covering Taehyung's eyes.

His eyes widened as he retracted his hand when Taehyung jolted at the touch, breaking off focus and looking at him with those mesmerising eyes.

"Is- Is there something you're finding difficult?" Taehyung took off one earphone, heart thudding against his chest, butterflies somersaulting in his stomach. He was astonished at the move but tried his very best to act chill.

"I— I'm sorry for touching you like that." I have no idea what's going on with me and you look beautiful right now. A red tint crept up Jungkook's cheeks who was embarrassed at his actions and thoughts.

"Oh," Taehyung gave him a shy smile, "It's okay." His voice was faint and mellow, a slight blush appearing.

"Can you help me with this part?" Jungkook asked, pointing at the sketch sheet and trying to divert his attention.

"Sure," Taehyung leaned closer and his sweet fragrance had a lightheaded effect on Jungkook. His gaze again went to Taehyung who was explaining how he could shade the shadows but Jungkook kept losing his focus.

"Did you get it?" Taehyung tilted his head to find Jungkook's face only inches away from his. He froze, wanting to pause time and cherish in this beautiful moment.

"Yeah," Jungkook whispered, unable to name this fuzzy and beautiful feeling. Neither he nor Taehyung moved, only kept falling and falling into the depths of each other's eyes.

Taehyung's heart throbbed when he wanted to enclose this distance so badly. It's what he always dreamed of, desired and wished for but he knew he couldn't.

He knew it was way too early for that. The thought added a tint of sadness into his gleaming eyes and he gradually moved away, clearing his throat to get Jungkook back to focus on the task.

"Let's complete this," Taehyung uttered and Jungkook was baffled as to what happened.

He swore there was something in the moment. He could feel it but he had no words to voice it as he never felt it before.

_______________________

"Leave them alone for a while and they be having their k-drama moment," Jimin whispered to Yeji who was super proud of herself for capturing that on camera despite being outside the clubroom and peeking in from the window.

Both entered, followed by Yoongi and Hoseok. The four of them had a pretty decent time in the council room, two getting scolded, one making fun of them and one getting a headache.

Hoseok got an earful from Yoongi. He didn't mind it and grinned at Yeji as soon as Yoongi looked away. Jimin snitched about it and the pair got a scolding glare.

"Got yourself a hot date and you're acting as if you're royalty. Wait till I tell Tae about your hypocritic ass." Yeji scoffed, going to her art supplies. She paused, watching Minho constantly stare at Taehyung. She went to him, snapping her fingers, "What you staring at?"

"What's it to you?" Minho grumbled, going back to his assignment. He gave out such dark and depressed vibes that Yeji wanted to dip in some vibrant paints.

"Geez. Cheer up a bit. Will you?" She rummaged in her bag, taking out some candies and offered some to him.

The boy looked up at her, frowning in confusion. Yeji forced him to take them and Minho hesitantly accepted.

"If you're done distributing candies like a granny, please start doing your work," Jimin called out from his desk, making Yeji stick out her tongue at him, huffing and going to Hoseok.

________________________

Jungkook played basketball by himself on the porch to get his thoughts in order. His mind was a mess. Organizing his stuff in the attic was not a good idea right now. He just didn't want the maids to touch his stuff so he did it by himself.

He had such a great time in the club merge with Taehyung today and came back happy and energetic but the bright feelings left him when he saw old pictures and stuff from his middle school.

Letting out a grim sigh, he threw the basketball in the net. He didn't smile when it went through the hoop, bouncing on the floor for a bit before he went to pick it up. It had been a while since he was so gloomy, drowned in the past.

A wave of nostalgia went through him as some memories from the past reignited in his brain, one of his cherished voices resonating in his head.

We're winning this thing and if I say that we can do it then we most definitely can, no arguments shh. You gotta believe in yourself.

Jungkook kept staring at the ball he picked up, a bittersweet feeling spreading inside him as his grim expression transitioned into a look of longing and regret.

Again! Do it again and again till you pass out- and no, I won't be getting you to the school nurse if you actually pass out.

Jungkook's mine. Go find yourself another best friend. Shoo. Only I can boss him around and force him to play, ya hear me?

Ugh, so annoying! Why are you so good at this? Makes me wanna punch your face.

We just have to win. No matter what.

Let's play together for a long time, okay? Cherish these words cuz I hate being cheesy and soft. I want to win with you.

His chest felt tight at the voice that played in his mind, eyes stinging with unshed tears. He looked at the basketball, clutching it with a desperate grip.

If not for Junghyun coming out of nowhere to nag him for homework, he most probably would've drowned in the depths of the depressive abyss.

"-Kook?"

"Jungkook!" Junghyun held his arm, shaking the boy. Jungkook looked like he had broken out of a dark spell. He couldn't hide the despair which was vivid on his face, eyes sad and broken.

"Yes, hyung?" He whispered solemnly.

"Are you alright? Let's get you inside." Junghyun's voice was careful and faint, unlike the usual strict and firm

_______________________

𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 ♡︎♡︎♡︎

I was feeling so single writing that taekook scene 🥲 Hope you liked it! 💐

And I know this chapter took a three-sixty-degree turn, starting from warm and fuzzy to confusing and melancholic sksjsks 👀 but worry not, things will get interesting 🤩

It's Kookoo Day! Yay! 🥳🐰

I love you, my baby star candy! Thank you for being my parasocial best friend and always uplifting me in my darkest days 🥺💜

Question: Tell me three things about Jungkook you love the most 🍭

If you like ✧ Happiness Equation ✧ support it by voting, sharing, and commenting! ♡

Follow me,
Radiant-Taekook
Radiant-Vkook
for more Taekook fanfics!

-𝙰𝚒𝚛𝚊 ☼︎
1. Sep. 23

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 398 36
You're a male orphan at the age of 13... Your parents just died in a car accident recently. None of your family wants anything to do with you. Foster...
3.3K 186 9
ZhanYi..... Short Story.... Blood related uncle and nephew... Age gap .... Protectiveness...... obsessions..... Possessiveness..... Mafia..... Rape...
835K 18.9K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
188K 5.3K 36
The pine twins have a younger sister, (y/n) pines, but they don't pay much attention to her. She spends most of her time trying to impress her older...